Surprise in the Shower

Story Info
He's surpised in the changeroom by his dream girl.
1.1k words
3.93
38k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name's Matt. Before I start the story I'll tell you a bit about myself. First of all I'm 19, I go to college and I love to play baseball. Because I'm a pitcher, I have to keep a strong upper body and this earned me the nickname "muscles" from my friends.

Well I guess it all started last year in math class when Nicky W, this girl I had my eye on for ages came up to me and said "Hey matt what's the answer to question 3a?" It wasn't much really but its what happened next that really started it all. As she bent over me to get the answer my dick leaped to action. "Well, well," she said, "It looks like muscle man has pitched a tent"

The whole class burst out laughing. I was so embarrassed. Nicky gave me a puzzling sensual smile and sat back down. "Hey Matt, You reckon Nicky's a nice piece of ass eh?" and then another thing happened that my friends continually joke about I replied "What? A nice piece of quiche?" They once again started laughing. Not wanting to cause further embarrassment to myself I sat quietly and finished my work for the rest of the lesson.

My next period was sport so I hurried off to the change rooms and tried to forget my humiliation in front of Nicky. After sport I took my time getting back to the change rooms, as I didn't want to be around any of my friends continual snapping. I stripped off and got into the showers still taking my time and soon the rest of the guys had left to have lunch. As I stood there my thoughts turned to Nicky and my cock immediately sprang to life. I checked around the change room to make sure that no one else was around. I then grasped my now rock hard member at the base and started to pump letting thought of Nicky flow over my mind.

I was so caught up in my fantasies that I didn't notice the change room door close. It wasn't until I heard someone clearing their throat that I suddenly got jerked (sorry about the pun) back to reality. And to my horror there stood the very girl I had been fantasising about. Nicky was standing there with a sardonic smile playing across her lips in her short netball skirt and sweat drenched white shirt that had gone semi-transparent across her breasts.

"Its good to see that you decided to take care of that" Nicky said still with that same knowing smile on her face. I let go of my throbbing dick and looked around for something to cover myself with. Unable to find anything I was forced to stand there utterly nude with a rock hard dick in front of this hot chick I had been whacking over just seconds before. "What the hell are you doing in here?" I demanded.

"I came to make sure that you were Ok I felt bad about the class laughing at you" She now could barely take her eyes off my dick and my cheeks went red as I realised that now she was fantasising about me!

"Well I'm fine!" I snapped as I tried to cover myself up my cock not cooperating staying hard and pointing straight out.

"There's no need to get snappy," She said pouting her lips "Why don't you finished what you started?" This question took me completely by surprise I expected her to go running to tell everyone what she saw me doing but instead she was eyeing me with barely disguised lust, so I just stared at her dumbfounded. "It looks like you might need a bit of inspiration" and as she finished the sentence she lifted her shirt up over her head exposing two ripe c cup melons with nipples perking straight up staring me in the face. "Go ahead" she said twisting her left nipple "isn't this what you've been dreaming about?"

I nodded dumbly and started to pump my cock again. Nicky must have approved of what she saw because soon she had removed her skirt and panties revealing a beautifully trimmed bush and no tan lines. She started to play with her now sopping wet slit. She lay on the tiles with her back against the wall furiously shoving her fingers in and out of her cunt while keeping her eyes directly on my dick. After a few minutes I couldn't contain myself any longer and shot my load all over her tits.

"You bad boy" she chided while gasping for breath "you got me all dirty now you have to clean it up"

I could not help letting a groan of pleasure and disbelief escape from my lips. I got down on my knees and started to wipe my come off her tits. Nicky moaned with pleasure then grabbed my head saying "I want you to eat my pussy muscle man!" and with that she shoved my head into her wide-open pussy. The only time my tongue had ever moved that fast before was when I would lick the bowl clean after my mother made quiche. I continued to suck on her clit until I felt her muscles start to stiffen then I sat up taking my cock in my hand and shoved it into her lubricated cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my brains out!" she screamed and for a moment I thought someone might hear and decide to investigate but I put that though far away from my mind and got back to work. I pretended I was a racing car driver and Clutched and accelerated the heel out of her.

"What's my name?!" I screamed "Who am I? Who? WHO!?"

"You're Muscles! You're muscles!" She screamed as a thunderous orgasm coursed through her body. While she was still panting and groaning I removed my cock and finished the job squirting my own special Motor oil all over her.

"Wow!" she said out of breath. "Yeah" was all that I could come up with. She wiped my come off herself with her fingers and licked every last drop of it up. When she was clean she stood up and put her clothes back on while I sat there and watched her hot, wet body still in disbelief.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime muscle man. But for now lets just forget about it" and with that she walked back out into the school hallway.

I sat there for a moment under the cold water thinking about what just happened. I grinned to myself and said, "No chance of that, wait till I tell Grogan that I banged Nicky Webster! He'll be so jealous"