Surprise Initiation

Story Info
A freshman with a small penis is tricked into bi-group sex.
1.8k words
3.93
157.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I thought I was being punked, and that they were testing me and I just had to hang in there. But then a hot liquid splashed against my cheek and across my nose. Then after a short pause, 3 warm globs hit me in the forehead. I opened my mouth in a surprised gasp, and that's when the cock they told me was a dildo entered my mouth.

My mouth was stretched open most of the way, and a penis slid halfway down my tongue. Cum started squirting out of it, while I was still experiencing shock at the hard, velvety texture. Only then did it dawn on me that cum was also splashed on my face. It wasn't a sorority girl with a strapon slapping me across the face. It was really a guy! With that thought I remembered that the whole frat was watching. My face turned red as another giant burst of cum erupted in my mouth. I inhaled some of the cum, and swallowed some too. I was gagging and cum was coming out of my nose.

"Owned bitch," said a young manly voice above me. The cock was sliding back and forth on my tongue and everyone was laughing and cheering. Just then I felt something big and wet spread my ass cheeks apart. It quickly centered on my anus and rubbed up and down. Someone tore my blindfold off as I struggled to say "no" with a cock making me gag for the first time. I saw that there were many sorority girls standing and watching among the frat boys. My face deepened a shade and I felt completely humiliated and horrified. As I scanned the crowd, some girls were looking me right in the eye, while others were gazing at the big cock halfway in my mouth. I decided to look down too, and was amazed to see about 4 inches of glistening, veined cock protruding from my lips.

Then 2 things happened at once. I heard a girl call out, "oh my god, he's got a tiny erection!" and the large penis head started stretching my anus open. I was too embarrassed and hadn't noticed that my cock was at full attention. Girls laughed and guys cheered as my weaner spasmed with the pain. The pain flared and then backed down just a bit as the huge penis head lodged into place. Or at least I hoped it was lodged. But no, it started pushing forward and I felt like my asshole was ripping. Really though, it was throbbing with all of it's might, in a vain effort to squeeze out the invader.

The other big cock was pulled out of my throat and then mouth. I quickly looked down and back at my penis. There it was, about 3.5 inches long, skinny and stiff. It throbbed and an amazing amount of precum oozed out the tip. I hadn't masturbated for an entire month, in hopes of scoring some hot college babes.

The cock in my ass was still pushing deeper and stretching my virgin anus wider. Well, I had fingered my asshole before, but even my middle finger was nothing compared to the schlong that was now pushing hard against my prostate. I had rubbed that before, but only increased my pleasure a little bit. But now I was completely blown away. My back arched, and my whole body flushed with goosebumps.

I started to say, "oh my go-" when a different cock poked into my mouth. I looked up to see that it was another freshman who was now fucking my face. My heart sunk a little bit more, when I realized I was the only pledge being gang banged.

The cock in my ass slid by my prostate and seemed to have peaked in thickness. I felt pressure in my bowels and a different kind of pain as he slid in deep. I groaned and he slid back, stimulating my prostate again and stretching my anus with his width. That part felt familiar, and instantly gave me an "I have to go" panicky feeling. My anus and the pain were both throbbing as he rammed it in a bit deeper. The sharp rub to my prostate caused my weenie to twitch and pulsate. After a few more painful strokes, the roar of the crowd was dying down. But my feeling of "fullness" and the deep throb of my prostate were increasing.

Two sorority sisters pushed the eager freshman away and pushed my head down and towards my knees. The dick in my ass seemed to expand a bit, or twitch, and then my "full" feeling also became a "warm" feeling. The feeling grew as the frat boy behind me grunted.

"Come on his ass!" one of the sorority girls yelled. And then my embarrassment became even stronger, as he pulled out just to his cock head. He started pulling the puffy head out slowly but my traumatized sphincter unwittingly squeezed him tight.

That's when the shit hit the fan, but not literally. He shot once more inside me, and at that depth I could really sense the hot liquid sliding and rolling up my anal canal, and slamming into my prostate. At the same time his cock head popped out of my asshole, which was too extremely painful to be a relief. This triggered an orgasm deep in my bowels and prostate, and I knew the feeling wouldn't subside. Still I prayed it would at first, but then I noticed my penis was throbbing in-time with my anal contractions.

Everyone cheered and howled with laughter while my orgasm was building up, spreading to my balls. All this time his large hairy balls had been slapping and bouncing off my tight, little ball sack and the tender bulge between them and my asshole. In fact one of my tiny balls had slid up right next to my cock. So it seemed I only had one small lump, since the area next to it was stretched flat.

I didn't know I could have an orgasm just from ball slapping... and prostate rubbing... and extreme anal stretching. I suppose all that combined was quite a bit, but I was completely mortified and traumatized, not to mention the pain. Normally I couldn't even get it up if a girl happened to see my penis. I normally tried to hide it, and do her quickly in an optimal position for deep penetration. I'd had girls laugh at my boner before (resulting in shrinkage and humiliation), and had told the others that it was too cold or that I was scared, etc.

My woolgathering was very brief as more cum splattered against my anus, and it dawned on me that my asshole must have been gaping wide. I could feel that some semen was running down to, or landing on the inner rim of my anus. I felt my orgasm was about to erupt, and realized that it was pointed directly at my face. I felt a small stream of cum run out of my hole and it tickled as it flowed onto my ball sack.

At first everyone was surprised that my ass fucker decided to stick his cock right back in my gooey busted cherry. But then, as he quickly sank deeper than ever before, and I felt the spike of pain at the thickest part followed by an immense full feeling, a real glob of cum dripped out of my straining little wee wee. The crowd grew silent, except for a few sexy giggles. I felt unbearable pain as he slid in all the way, and his hips slapped against my butt.

"Oh no!" I squeaked in an unnaturally high voice, as I sensed my balls about to contract. A warm feeling blossomed in my bowels yet again, and a high pressured stream of jism shot out of my tiny prick. Girls and guys gasped as the first ejaculation collided with my own face. It got me right in the eye, before I was able to blink, and laid a line up my forehead, ending in a huge glob in my hair. I started to say, "no wait, I-" But then a second stream of hot tangy jizz filled my own mouth. I inadvertently swallowed half of it. Two more shots landed on my chin and cheek, mingling with the still thick runoff from my first facial.

The taste of my own cum, mixing with the aftertaste of the the one brother's load, was pretty strong. It wasn't pleasant, but I felt reluctantly turned on by it. At this point I was enjoying it against my will as many more spurts shot from my little weaner. The big stud was pulling all the way out and thrusting all the way in repeatedly now, and it seemed my orgasm would never end! It was the biggest orgasm I'd ever had, and no one had even touched my penis.

My penis was still throbbing, my prostate and anus too, but my orgasm was subsiding. For a while there I was in a trance, but now I was coming out of it. The shame and humiliation were finally sinking in, but I couldn't move being paralyzed with the intense emotions. I once again became aware of the other people in the room, laughing and pointing. I felt the limp monster slapping against my butt cheek, a cold breeze on my ripped anus, and a few globs of cum streaming down past my knees.

I definitely couldn't call it rape. Sure, they tricked me with the promise of some hot sorority ass. But I freely stripped and put on the blindfold. I didn't protest when the sister said she loved to see a man suck a dildo. By that time I had already had already tossed her salad, and I knew that meant I might get some anal sex... I was right about that, but also so very wrong!

As a couple of sisters were guiding me to my back on the floor, another horrifying thought came to me. Somehow it was worse than the humiliation of cock in my mouth and up my ass. My suspicion was mostly confirmed when a quick glance didn't show me any naked chicks. It was a guy even then... I tossed a guy's salad!

This new shock to my ego engulfed my mind. She had ordered me not to lick “up front.” She noticed my surprise and hesitation when encountering vast amounts of hair. She giggled and told me, “sorry, I really need a good waxing!”

Oh, My, God, was all I could think, then and now. A guy's butt hole. I licked a guy's ass hole! Oh my god, I actually had my tongue up inside his wrinkled hole. I think I remembered darting my tongue in and out. It was all a blur. I had to focus and remember some of the other details of what had happened. How I had ended up in this totally humiliating predicament. But, wait, now I was lying on the floor. Maybe I should worry about what was going to happen next!