Surprise Package

Story Info
Wife has fun while husband is away on business.
2k words
3.74
129.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rphulk
rphulk
10 Followers

I had recently gotten a new job that required some overnight travel, which wasn't a problem at first—just a night or two here and there. But, then I got sent overseas for a four-week excursion. I didn't like this at all—and neither did my wife. My wife Venessa 28, is 5'7 with measurements that attract a lot of attention—38DD-22-36. To make matters worse, she gets very horny. We've been married for 5 years, and the longest we've ever gone without having sex was five days. And that only happened once. So, needless to say, I was apprehensive about this long trip. Still, I had no choice, so I went.

I'd only been gone a week when our phone conversations got pretty steamy, and she told me repeatedly how much she missed having a hard cock in her pussy. I was pretty turned on by this kind of talk, and so was she. I could tell she was masturbating on the other end of the line, and it was a pretty big turn on.

The second week came, and she called, asking me if it was possible to come home for the weekend. She made it clear that she'd "make it worth my while". My mind raced at the thought of what she had in store for me, after such a long absence. My mind raced with ideas of sexy lingerie, steamy games, and frantic sex, but my boss wouldn't let me go home—even at my own expense—for a weekend. When I told her, the line went silent for a few seconds. She got cold for the next few minutes of our conversation, but seemed to come out of it. I could tell that she was disappointed, but she promised me a "big package" in the mail soon.

Venessa's never been much into writing letters, or anything else, so I was surprised when she confirmed the address of the hotel I was staying in. She wouldn't tell me what it was she was sending me, but promised me that I'd "really like it". I just about drove the poor desk clerk crazy for the next week asking if I'd gotten anything from America. 10 days later, the desk clerk stopped me and told me that my package had arrived. I could tell that he was happy to give it to me, just to make sure I'd stop asking. I rushed up to my room to see what was in the package. I was in for a big surprise.

When I put the video into the VCR, I was greeted by the sight of Vanessa in a sexy negligee I had bought her a few months back. She was sitting on the sofa, with some of her favorite "toys" on both sides of her. As she looked up at the camera sexily, she took one of the vibrators into her mouth and started to suck on it. She then put it into her already wet pussy and it wasn't long before her hips were bucking and she was screaming with a wild passion, her fingernails digging into the arm rest on the sofa. She was approaching orgasm—a really big one, in fact. But, she didn't get the chance to finish it.

Just then, the doorbell rang. To my shock, she actually got up to go to the door. She was unsteady on her feet, though. She slipped on a very short one-piece dress on the way to the door. This was a dress that just barely covered her ass, and she usually didn't even wear it around the house. I couldn't believe she was actually answering the door wearing it! I noticed that the blinds on the window were not closed, and natural light was coming in. It was the middle of the day.

When she answered the door, a young guy was on the other side of the door. He looked to be in his mid-20's, and was carrying a tool box. He eyed my wife's big tits as they talked. I could tell she noticed, and she smiled at the attention.

"I forgot that I had called about the sink," she said, as she ushered him into the room, and started leading him toward the sink. As they entered through the front door, he noticed the "toys" on the sofa, and followed my wife very closely. His eyes were fixed on her ass, and I could tell that he could make out the skimpy thong panties every time she took a step in that short dress. I didn't know what she was up to, but this was so out of character for my wife.

When they got to the sink, he asked her what the problem was. She turned around to look at him, and he stared directly at her tits, which were pressing hard against the fabric of her extremely low-cut black dress. She back up against the sink, and he moved forward, after putting the toolbox on the floor. He was standing directly in front of her, their bodies nearly touching.

"Well," she said, looking down at his erection, which was forcing itself against his jeans, "it's a leak." She turned around and leaned forward, pushing her ass against his groin, as she turned the water on. "Whenever I let the water run, I get a leak under the cabinet."

At this point, the guy couldn't stand it any longer. He reached around, grabbing her legs and grinding his groin into her ass, as she moaned loudly. She quickly turned around, pushing him away. "No," she said weakly. "I can't. I'm married."

The guy made no response, but took the opportunity to rip her dress open, as her large breasts fell out of her dress, exposed completely before his hungry eyes. He immediately took advantage of this, sucking and licking on them, as she was pushed back against the sink counter. She pushed against his chest and shoulders, even as she moaned from the attention her breasts were getting from his rough attention.

As he continued to lick and suck on her nipples, they swelled from the attention they were getting and her moans grew loader and more desperate. Sensing this, he ran his hand down the front of what was left of the dress, ripping it completely, as it fell to the floor, revealing her very skimply thong panties in the process.

Seeing her panties, he leaned back for a moment, staring at them, and then back at her. Her face was flush and she looked back at him lustily. "I know what you need, baby," he said. "Where's your huband, and why isn't he the one doing this?"

"He's out of town," she managed, as she collected her breath. "But, you've got it all wrong."

"Do I?" he asked, as he ran his hand inside her wet panties, creating a 'squishing' sound, and she threw her head back and groaned, moving her hips forward against his thurst. "Then why are you so wet?"

As this point, she moved her hand down, unzipping his pants, and letting out his large member. It quickly popped out, as his pants and underwear fell to the floor. She continued rubbing it, and he returned his attention to her breasts.

Not being able to stand it any longer, she dropped to her knees, putting his dick in her mouth. She licked around the head at first, then put it in her mouth, bobbing it in and out in unison, as he started to moan loudly at the attention.

"You're right," she said, licking around the base of his dick, as she looked up at him, while sticking it back in her mouth. "I've needed this for weeks." She sucked his dick like she a starving woman. She moved it quickly in and out of her mouth, while jerking it in her hands.

"You'd better stop that," he warned breathlessly, "or you'll have a mess. And I'd rather come someplace else."

"I don't care about the mess," she said, then looked up at him with her mouth around his dick, as she continued to pump it hard in her hands, as he looked down on her, struggling against himself. "And don't tell me that you're just going to come once? If I'm going to cheat on my husband, you'd better make it worthwhile."

With that, he couldn't hold it any longer, and, bucking his hips, he shot a load deep down her throat. The surprise made her let loose of his dick, and he spurted his joices all over her face and neck, covering her with semen.

Spent, he dropped to the floor, his back against the cabinet, as she kneeled down towards him, her hand reaching for his dick, as she looked him in the eyes. She then ran her fingers along his upper legs, and encircled his dick, as she crawled over him, her body rubbing up against his seductively.

"I told you I need more of this," she said, as she started to rub her hands on his dick, slowly jerking it to attention, as she told him the things she wanted him to do to her. He was even surprised by how quickly it was responding to her touch.

Leaning over him, she mounted herself quickly, stuffing his large dick into her wet pussy. Leaning towards him, she pushed her large breasts against his chest, as she gave him a long, french kiss, even as he grabbed her ass, and stuffed the remainder of his dick into her hungry pussy.

As she moved forward and back, grinding her pussy against his hard cock with wild abandon, she screamed with ecstacy. He grabbed her tits, rubbing them harshly, and making her nipples stand at attention. He grabbed her right tit, sucking on it hard, leaving hickies all around the nipple from his rough treatment of her tit.

As she continued to pump up and down wildly against his hard cock, he kissed her all around her neck, shoulders, and tits, leaving large hickies all over her upper body. This just made her all the more insane with lust, as she begged him to fuck her.

He quickly obliged, flipping her over on the floor, while his hard cock stayed in her wet pussy. She reached up, placing her hands on his back, digging into his back with her finely-filed, sharp fingernails. Her fingernails dug into his back, as he started pumping into her furiously. Her face was a picture of pure lust, as she wrapped her legs around his lower back and ass, even as he pumped into her faster and harder.

She screamed, as her nails bit into his back, reacting to his fast, hard, powerful strokes. Her eyes were closed, as she had a powerful orgasm, begging him not to stop pumping into her. He had not intention of stopping, and her moans and screams only made him increase his thrusts. She leaned her head back, as her large tits bounced on her chest under the pounding she was getting.

Soon, she had recovered enough to reach down and play with his balls, as he fucked her. The sensation made him moan. "Don't, baby," he insisted through grunts, as he continued to fuck her with wild abandon. "You'll make me cum."

"I want your cum," she insisted. Soon, her facial features changed, as she started really getting into it again, an orgasm once more rising to the surface in her. She continued to beg him to fill her with his large cock, as she rose up to meet his thrusts with her own.

Soon, he couldn't stand it any longer. "Are you on the pill?" he asked. She looked surprised at the question, but shook her head.

"I don't care!" she screamed out, as she had another orgasm. He groaned loudly, pumping one more time, as he flooded her pussy with his cum. She parted her legs, as he continued to pump his semen into her beautiful pussy, filling her with it.

The tape was abruptly cut off after that. The rest of the tape had different things on it, but was mainly scenes of my wife masturbating and wearing sexy lingerie. Right now, I can't tell if sending me that scene was intentional or if it was an accident, and I haven't decided how to handle this when I get home, but I do know that there's going to be some retribution, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

rphulk
rphulk
10 Followers