Surprise Return Home

Story Info
Hubby comes home early to find erotic surprise.
1.6k words
3.45
242k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost midnight and I was finally almost home. About two months earlier, I was transferred to a temporary position within my company that was about 3 hours away from my house. Since the position was temporary, the company paid for a small apartment near my job that I stayed in during the week and I came home on weekends when I didn't have to work. I was supposed to work this weekend, so I told my wife that I would not be coming home. Something came up and we had to shut down production earlier today, so at the last minute, my plans changed and I was now able to come home. I thought about calling my wife to tell her I was coming home, but since it was already late I decided to surprise her by showing up and meeting her in our bed.

As I pulled up in front of the house I noticed all the lights were off telling me that she had already turned in for the night. Because of this, I made sure not to make any noise as I opened the door and went in. As I silently started up the stairs, I could hear some faint moaning coming from our bedroom. I stopped and listened and there was no doubt that those were the sounds of my wife in pleasure. Her breathing was obviously erratic and every few seconds I could hear her make those erotic noises she makes as she starts to get close to an orgasm. I couldn't believe my luck – I just walked in on my wife masturbating. She even had the door open so I would be able to sneak right up and watch her get herself off before I let her know I was home.

Just as I got to the door of our bedroom, she cried out "OH FUCK - I'M GONNA COME. GET UP HERE AND FUCK ME NOW!"

I thought she was just getting into her fantasy until I looked around the corner. There was just enough light in the bedroom for me to see her laying on her back, legs spread as wide as possible with man between her thighs eating her pussy! At first I was in shock at seeing my wife like that, but instead of barging in and losing control, I just stood there and watched while she pulled him up her naked body.

As soon as he was in position, she grabbed his ass and forced him to impale her with his cock. He obviously got the hint, because the moment he was inside her, he started to pump her for all he was worth. He then reached down and started roughly pulling on her nipples while he fucked her. My wife has huge tits with gigantic nipples that are incredibly sensitive. I know from experience that when she gets her tits played with while fucking, that her orgasm would not be far away.

This time was no different. She immediately started to cum underneath him as he pounded her.

Just as her orgasm was ending he announced "I'M GOING TO CUM, TOO!"

My wife then moaned "PULL OUT AND CUM ALL OVER ME!"

As he pulled his cock out of her pussy, she reached down and started stroking him. He immediately started to shoot his cum. As he was coming, he started moving up her body. The first shot landed on her belly, the next two hit her squarely on each tit, and then his spurts of cum ended up on her chin, with the final drops dribbling out into her mouth while she stroked his softening dick.

While all this was going on, I was still standing in the hallway watching silently. I then realized that I was as hard as a rock inside my pants. I was divided on what to do. Part I of me wanted to rush in there and kill both of them, part of me wanted to just sneak back out of the house to be by myself so I could think things out, and part of me wanted to go in there, throw him off my wife and just fuck her brains out because I was so turned on.

While I was deciding what to do I hear him say I have to go home now because Julie will be coming home soon, and we don't want to get caught like this." That's when I realized that the guy who just fucked my wife is my next door neighbor Mark. Julie is Mark's wife and I knew that she worked the night shift at the local factory.

My wife answered with "Go ahead and let yourself out. I am just going to lay here. You wore me out. You might want to use the back door to make sure none of the other neighbors see you leave."

As Mark got dressed, I quietly moved into the spare bedroom so he would not see me. Finally I heard him say good night to my wife then he left via the back door.

Once Mark left, I undressed and went into our bedroom. My wife was laying spread eagle across the bed, still naked and still covered in Mark's cum. As climbed onto the bed with my wife, she asked "I thought you had to go before we get caught. What are you doing back here?"

I didn't say a word, I just moved onto the bed and looked at her. She finally opened her eyes and realized that it was me in bed with her. A look of terror suddenly came across her face and said "What are you doing home."

"I got off work and wanted to surprise you. From the look of things, I really did surprise you even more than I had planned."

That's when she realized that she was laying naked on top of the sheets still covered in Marks's cum. She tried to cover herself up, but I stopped her by saying "There is no reason to cover yourself up because I watched you fuck Mark and I saw him cum all over you."

She was silent for a minute then finally she asked me "What do we do now?"

I responded with " Tomorrow we would figure out the long term implications about what you did, but right now I need to do something." I could tell that she was scared about what I was going to do so I continued with "Watching you and him turned me on more than you will ever know, so now I want to do something about it"

As soon as I was done talking I moved between her thighs, and pushed my rock hard cock into her still soaked pussy. I shoved my dick into her all the way on my first thrust. My wife just moaned in pleasure with the sudden, unexpected intrusion into her pussy. Because she was so wet from just being fucked, I figured that I didn't have to be gentile. I started to pound her with full strokes right away. She must have been just as ready as I was because after she recovered from the initial surprise of me entering her, she started to thrust her hips up to meet my every stroke.

I looked down at her body as I pumped her and couldn't believe how turned on I was getting from fucking my wife while she was covered from belly to mouth in another man's cum. I watched as his cum ran down her ample tits as they bounced from our hard fucking motion. My eyes moved up to her face again and I saw her stick her tongue out and lick some of Mark's cum off her chin. As soon as she did that her eyes started to roll back in her head as she began to cum on my cock. I relentlessly pounded her thought her orgasm.

Once she was done cumming, I slowed the speed of my fucking motion. As she laid there under me, I got a really kinky idea. I lowered my mouth to her cum covered right tit.

She gasped and called out "What are you doing!?"

I said "I don't know" as I took her nipple into my mouth.

This was the first time I had ever tasted cum. It was really salty, but not too bad tasting. She looked down and watched as I licked all the cum from both of her tits. By the time I was done, she was on the verge of another orgasm. I was ready to let go too, but I had one more thing to do: I never swallowed any of the cum I licked off her tits, so I moved my mouth back to hers and I let the jizz drip from my lips into her mouth. This set off her most powerful orgasm of the night.

I slammed my cock into her pussy while she was cumming and she screamed out "DO IT! CUM INSIDE ME! CUM IN MY FUCKING CUNT!" When she said that there was no more holding back and I flooded her with my jizz until I collapsed on top of her.

When we finally came back to our senses and I rolled off her, she asked "now what do we do?"

"I don't really know, but I do know that things will never be quite the same again." I told her.

"Are you going to leave me because I fucked around on you"

"All I know is that I caught you cheating on me tonight and then we had the most intense and kinky sex of our lives. I don't know what this means, but we will figure it out tomorrow. Go to sleep now. I Love You"