Surprise Suck at the Photo Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked them up and my dick started swelling again.

They were pictures of the mystery woman as she worked my spurting cock.

Holy shit these are hot, I thought as I glanced at the photos. But I felt I'd overstayed my welcome in the booth. Someone could try to enter any second, and who knows how many people outside were already wondering why I'd been in here so long. So I stuffed the two strips of glossy paper into my shirt pocket, making sure to face the images toward me. I confirmed I was all zipped up and tucking in, took a deep breath, unlatched the curtain, and stepped out.

All around me people bustled about, some carrying shopping bags, other looking bored or talking on cell phones. But no one even glanced at me. Trying to act nonchalant, I strolled away through the crowd. A few minutes later I was back in my truck. I pulled the photos out and inspected them more closely.

A different angle than what I had seen on the monitor, they showed her lovely profile. Her face from forehead to neck was on the right side of the frame looking left, and my cock poked into the picture on the left side. The mop of blond hair and the oversize glasses concealed her identity but her lips looked enticingly full and her little ski-jump nose was even cuter in profile. They still had that strange green light but the images were sharp and clear.

Each strip had four shots. The first showed the woman engulfing my cock, her right hand holding it by the base. In the second she'd backed away, her hand a blur as she pumped my dick. A thick rope of semen was frozen in mid-squirt, aimed right at her open mouth. The third shot showed a massive stream of cum laying a white streak over her cheek. The end of the long spurt hung motionless, a liquid projectile about to splat on her glasses.

But the fourth photo was the hottest one yet. A perfect side view: head thrown back, long neck curving gracefully, plump lips open wide. Another gigantic cum rope had just landed on her pretty face, running right up her slender throat, over her pointy chin and across her gaping mouth. In profile my cum crossed her lips, drooping like a liquid bridge. From this angle, the squirt followed the contours of her young face, outlining each curve like gleaming white paint.

Turning to the other strip, it showed the continuation of the action. First a shot of her sucking hard on my dick, hand jacking and cheeks pooching out a little from the load. Next was her with jaws distended as she showed me her semen-filled mouth. Her face criss-crossed by streaks of sperm, more of it leaked from the corner of her mouth, running in rivulets over her chin and down her throat. She was still in profile but I recalled the view I'd had on the monitor.

What a cum-eating slut, I thought. She was wonderful.

The third shot showed her pushing one of the remaining cum streaks toward her parted lips, her face shiny with the residue of my semen. In the last shot she'd turned to look directly at the camera. Her mouth hung open, proving that she had indeed gulped my entire load. One finger teasingly stroked her lower lip. But there was something else besides the angle that made this photo different from the others. At the bottom of the frame she held a piece of paper in her manicured fingers. About the size of a business card it read "thank you!". Little X's and O's were drawn below the words.

"No," I said aloud, "Thank YOU."

I gazed at the images, my dick already throbbing again, when I realized that I never got my passport photos. Sure, I'd gotten something much better, but I really needed those pics or I wasn't leaving the country. I pulled out my smart phone to try and locate another photo booth.

As I searched, I said to myself, "I wonder if that place is a franchise?"

12