Surprise Three-way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyra stared into her husband's eyes as she leaned forward, closing them at the last second before her lips touched Fiona's, making Brandon feel her breasts pressing on the backs of his hands. Fiona put a hand behind Kyra's head, pulling her closer as Fiona pressed further. Her lips parted, and Brandon could see her tongue pressing against his wife's lips. Kyra hesitated for a moment, and the women shared a soft moan as their mouths pressed deeply together.

He could feel his hips shaking as he cursed under his breath, unable to believe that he had a front-row seat to his wife's first French kiss with another woman. 'It's not helping that Fiona is grinding her ass on my cock either,' Brandon thought, 'my hands are full of her tits, and Kyra made all of this happen. What the ever-lovin hell is going on here? Quick, think of dead kittens and Margaret Thatcher naked. Hillary Clinton naked doing a sixty-nine with Al Sharpton. Think of something dammit, I can't cum so soon like this."

Brandon was breathing heavily when Kyra backed away from the kiss, and she winked at him when she wiped her lips seductively with her fingers. She pressed on his hands, keeping them firmly in place on Fiona's breasts, looking between her husband and her best friend.

"So tell me Fiona, did it work? Is Brandon hard yet?"

"Forget about him for a second, tell me about you." Fiona whispered as she continued to rub her ass across Brandon's hardness, "Should I not have done that? I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back."

"It was weird, but I kinda liked it. If anyone but you would have tried that, I would have smacked them into next week. If I didn't like it I would have ran off right away." Kyra was breathless as she answered, and Brandon could easily see her tell-tale signs of excitement. His mind was whirling as the thought 'If we weren't dressed, I could make her cum with my tongue in seconds. Damn... She's more turned on now than she's been in ages.'

"To answer your other question Kyra, your husband feels hard enough to fuck me through both of our pairs of pants."

"Your ass can't tell that for sure, you should check in a better way."

With a relieved sigh, Brandon watched his wife's face when Fiona's body parted from his. The women stood in front of him, and all three looked down at the obscenely large bulge in his pants. Kyra and Fiona reached out to stroke across the tight denim, pushing gently on his shaft to see how little room he had to move.

With a nervous chuckle, Brandon whispered "Damn right I'm hard. How can I not be when you two are making out in front of me? All of this touching and stuff while my senses are going into overload is going to make my brain explode. Well, my brain too."

"Now I've got a new challenge Fiona," Kyra giggled as she knelt down, "we should see how long it takes to make Brandon cum in his pants. That cock has to stay in his pants, and we have to stay out of his pants. Our mission, should we choose to accept it, is to see a huge wet spot right about here."

She kissed his jeans where she believed the head of his cock to be, looking up into his eyes while she opened her mouth wide to wrap around the confined shape, softly biting through the denim.

"Fucking hell," Brandon groaned as he stared up at the ceiling, "this so damn wrong. I can't stop you if I wanted to though, it feels so fucking good."

He felt Kyra wrap her hands around his hips, and her breasts bracketed his thigh as she mimed giving him a blowjob. Hearing a giggle, Brandon gritted his teeth while he tried to hold back his impending release, and looked at the scene in front of him. Fiona stood right behind Kyra, pushing and pulling her head, like she was driving the blowjob, and she stopped when she saw Brandon look at her pointed nipples.

"Is that what you want big guy? Will a better sight help you out?"

Without waiting for a response, Fiona whipped her shirt over her head, tossing it over Brandon's shoulder. Her bra quickly followed, which she draped over his other shoulder. Fiona massaged her bare breasts and pinched her nipples while she stared into his hungry eyes.

"Ooohhh, lookie here Kyra. He does like this. I think he's starting to drool."

"I can't let you be the only one, you tease." Kyra giggled while she staggered to her feet and took off her shirt, covering Fiona's with her own, then adding her bra to his other shoulder. She kept giggling as she swayed on her feet, watched her husband's eyes dart between the four bare breasts in front of him.

"Like we said before, they're just boobs," Kyra whispered, "I won't be mad if you touch us."

Cursing under his breath again, Brandon held out his shaking hands, touching each breast for a few seconds before switching to another, seemingly unable to believe his luck.

"I got another plan," Kyra whispered as she backed away, "Brandon, why don't you play with Fiona for a second." She smiled as Fiona turned around and wrapped Brandon's arms around her, and she could see Fiona rubbing her ass on his hardness again. Leaning her hip on the counter for stability, Kyra put on a small show of taking off her pants before she continued. "This doesn't mean you're getting a three-way Brandon. Forget about that. This is a fun little game of torture, and you can pay me back after we go to bed."

Brandon groaned as Fiona's body drove him crazy, and he couldn't decide whether to look at Fiona's breasts in his hands, or at Kyra wearing just panties. Kyra smiled and whispered "Tsk, tsk, bad Fiona,' when she watched her friend work one arm up under Brandon's, pulling his head forward so she could kiss him as she leaned her head back.

The feeling of newness and difference washed across Brandon as he deeply kissed Fiona, and he lost himself in her mouth for a moment while their tongues danced, and his hands squeezing her soft flesh. The sound of scraping on the kitchen floor brought him back to reality, and he saw Kyra sitting on a dining room chair. One of her feet was up on the seat, her other leg spread widely, giving her hand plenty of room to work as she rubbed her pussy to the sight in front of her.

"Sorry, I needed to sit. I hope you don't mind me watching. I'm so close to cumming right now, and I don't want to fall over when it happens."

"How about something different?" Fiona asked, "We should have Brandon sit down instead. Come on, it will be fun."

Sighing deeply but not looking upset, Kyra stumbled to her feet and waved her hands for Brandon to sit. It took him a moment to make his legs work properly, and after trying to adjust his hard shaft trapped in his pants, he sat heavily while looking between the smiling topless women. Fiona leaned over to whisper in Kyra's ear, and Brandon grew concerned to see the look on his wife's face as she listened.

Kyra went to her husband's side, throwing one leg across him and Brandon could feel the heat from her pussy radiating onto his painfully hard cock as she lowered herself onto him gently. "So you like Fiona's boobs, do you? OK then, which do you like more? Her boobs or her ass? I do have to tell you she has nice one, it's just well hidden inside those loose jeans."

"Boobs," Brandon croaked out, "and you should know that, you know I'm a boob man."

"That's what I thought, but I still had to ask. Go ahead Fiona, lose your pants please."

Fiona moved to the side so Brandon would have a better view, then she made a show of unfastening her pants as she swayed her hips to the music. Once the zipper was down, she turned around as she lowered them to just below her cheeks, before turning to face her audience again. Bending over slowly, she flipped her hair to the side so it wouldn't block the view, stopping at just the right point for Brandon to see her hanging breasts. Wobbling partly due to alcohol and partly to cause her breasts to sway and bounce, she worked her pants off, then walked to the chair, turning in a slow circle for his eyes.

"Enjoying the view?" Fiona mumbled, even though she knew the answer, "See anything you want to inspect closer?"

Reaching out his arm for an answer, he grabbed her ass, which encouraged Kyra to mimic his movement, pulling his other hand around to grab her ass as well. Kyra purred in happiness as she started to grind on his lap, moving just right so her clit never left his throbbing hardness. Brandon stared at his wife as she leaned her head back in pleasure, and even after the previous show, he was still a little surprised to see Fiona lean down and kiss her. The closeness of their bodies allowed him to reach Fiona's nipple with his mouth, and he felt her body moving closer as he sucked on it and nibbled the bud with his teeth.

Brandon's hand on Fiona's ass kept moving as her hips swiveled, and it was an accident when his fingers slipped between her thighs to feel her wet heat. Brandon had moved his head to suck on Kyra's nipple when he pushed his hand further between Fiona's legs, stopping when he reached her erect clit. She stopped him from going under the soaked fabric, but she seemed fine with letting his finger caress her clit through the thin material.

His wife again distracted him from exploring Fiona's body when Kyra started to buck more roughly on his lap as her climax started. He felt Fiona pull back, and he saw the women had stopped kissing, and Fiona stepped behind Kyra. Brandon heard Kyra cry out at the same time that her legs locked up around him. He wrapped his arms around Kyra to keep her from falling as her body twitched rapidly, firmly rubbing against his shaft. He could feel her pussy pulsing on him, then he felt a new pressure against him. Fiona had knelt between his knees, pressing her body against Kyra's ass, and one of her breasts was pressing into his hand. Fiona shoved her hand between their bodies, working her fingers against Kyra's clit and Brandon's cock at the same time.

Grasping his hand that wasn't trapped under her breast, she looked around Kyra's head into Brandon's eyes, sucking his fingers into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on them at the same tempo she was stroking his cock. Brandon couldn't take any more of the stimulation, and he bowed his head into Kyra's sweaty hair, grunting softly as his hips twitched out of control. Almost painfully, his thighs clenched around Fiona's torso as his cum shot through his confined shaft, coating his boxers, his cock, and his balls all at once. The wet heat of his sticky seed spread through his jeans, and it felt like all of his entire crotch was covered at once.

Slowly his senses started to return, and Brandon only now noticed that the weight of his wife was hurting his legs, as well as the odd wetness in the front of his pants. Kyra's body fell forward as she rested her face on his shoulder, and as her rapid breathing started to slow, Brandon realized his panting was subsiding.

"Very exciting, you two," Fiona whispered seductively.

With a start, Brandon suddenly remembered that there was a third person in the living room with them. Even though he was dressed, he now felt oddly exposed in front of Fiona. A long drawn-out sigh came from Kyra, and Brandon had started to think she had fallen asleep on him. Fiona walked to his side and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek, then reached down to find Kyra's hand.

"Come on girlie, let's get you off of this guy and onto your feet."

"I'm coming..." Kyra started before Fiona laughed and cut her off. "No, you just finished cumming, now you should stand."

"Very funny. Yeah, help me up slowly. My legs are kind of not responding right."

Smiling to see the two women wearing only panties standing by the counter, Brandon smiled and clapped his hands softly. "Damn that's a beautiful sight, ladies. My compliments on your horribly mean challenges. As much as I hate to admit it, I would gladly accept this torture again."

"Thanks Brandon," Fiona said with a wry smile, "I'm going to help Kyra to the bathroom. You stay right there in that seat until I come back."

"I was just going to say maybe we could have a shot or a glass of water. Or both, whatever. Then we should probably get to bed."

"No, I said stay in that seat. I'll hurt you if you go to bed," Fiona replied as she led Kyra away.

"Well OK then," Brandon replied to their backs, carefully memorizing the sight of their asses side-by-side as they left the room.

"Damn, what a mess," he muttered to himself, looking down at his pants, "this is going to be horrible in the morning. Why in the world do I need to wait for Fiona to come back in?"

Two minutes later, he was starting to stand up when he heard the bedroom door open, and he saw Fiona walking towards him, completely naked. "Holy shit, I like the change," Brandon smiled to her.

"Thank you," she said softly as she knelt down in front of him, pressing her body in between his knees. "Neither Kyra or I know if we won that last challenge or not, so please excuse my investigation."

Brandon knew that his hardness had not completely gone away, which shocked him somewhat, but he explained it away by being so incredibly turned on. Now he was happy he was still partially hard, because that was right where Fiona had placed her open mouth. She chewed on his wet jeans over the head of his cock, then moved up to his shaft, making him curse under his breath.

"What are you doing?"

"It's wet here, and I needed to know why. So now I know. I could taste both you and Kyra there, and it's always an interesting mix when you combine boy cum and girl cum in the same lick."

Walking to the sink, Fiona threw a dish towel in the drain and turned on the hot water. "Brandon, take your clothes off now. All of them."

"Really? What about Kyra?"

"Don't worry about her. We talked in the bathroom, and while she's cleaning up, I have some instructions to follow. So again, if you don't mind, please take off your clothes and leave them on the floor with this pile of our other stuff."

He was fine when he took off his shirt and socks, but Brandon felt a twinge of embarrassment when he unfastened his pants. 'What the hell?' he laughed to himself, 'After all this shit tonight, I don't want her to see me naked? Am I crazy or what?'

Shaking the thought from his mind, he worked off his cum-encrusted jeans and boxers in one sticky push, wrapping the soiled part inside of the pant legs before dropping the package onto the pile.

Unconsciously trying to hide his sticky chubby, Brandon stood behind Fiona, thinking how weird it was to be alone in the room with her while they were both naked while his wife was in another room, plus that Kyra knew what was happening. After turning the faucet off, Fiona rung out the steaming towel and held it out to Brandon while looking him up and down.

"Not too shabby Brandon, and your little buddy looks better than I pictured. It is kind of difficult to get a good mental picture when the only experience is feeling him through your jeans. After hearing Kyra talk about you all this time, this is a scene I never thought I'd get to see, and I can't wait for what's about to happen. Here, clean yourself up with this towel and follow me into the bedroom."

"Oh this feels awesome," Brandon said with a smile, "a hot wet towel beats a cold baby wipe by a long shot. I should have thought of this before."

Fiona left him in the kitchen as he quickly cleaned up, and Brandon followed her a minute later. He entered the bedroom to see Fiona lying on the bed, spread eagle on the center of the comforter. He stood by her feet, looking at every part of her body in silence.

"Well come on, get up here, what are you waiting for?"

"You heard Kyra just like I did. She said no three-somes for us. We both know I can't get up there."

"Fine." Fiona crawled off the bed and stood in front of him, turning him around before grabbing his cock in both of her hands. After a few soft strokes, she shook her head and took a step back. "It's just not working Brandon, we need to hurry up before I get in trouble. I never thought I'd get to do this with you, can't you help me out a little?"

A sudden shove on his chest knocked Brandon onto the bed, falling on his back. He looked at her in shock as she followed him, walking on her hands and knees.

"What the hell was that for?"

"I'm helping Kyra. Really. Her last instruction was that I should get you ready for her. She got to cum once, but she says she really needs your cock inside of her, and it clearly won't get in there if you're still soft. She gave me some ideas I could try, so just work with me here, OK?"

Pinning his hips to the bed, Fiona turned around and pushed her pussy into Brandon's face, stopping his comment before he could find the right words to respond with. He could taste her instantly, and Brandon smiled to think that the thought of getting him ready was turning her on. She continued to stroke his cock as his tongue found her erect clit, and his alphabet writing made her hips shudder while she moaned. Her weight changed when she moved forward, making Brandon smile as he felt her breasts press into his stomach. Even though he hoped it was coming, he was still shocked to feel Fiona's mouth encompass his cock. She expertly sucked on him, getting him completely hard in mere seconds. He remembered that he had a pussy in his face that needed licking, so while he enjoyed the feeling of his cock pressing into the entrance of her throat, he pulled her ass tighter to him, putting his effort into fucking Fiona with his tongue.

The voice of Kyra caused a jolt of fright to run through him, and Brandon smiled when he remembered that he wasn't cheating on her, he was doing this at her request. "Fiona? What are you doing in my bed? Is that my husband under you?"

Brandon smiled again as Fiona slowly removed her mouth from around his cock, and the loud 'smack' of the loss of suction echoed through the room. "Yup, this is Brandon under me. I hope you don't mind if I made him eat my pussy for a while."

"I thought you didn't like cock. Didn't you say you were only into women?"

"No, I just said I was done with men for a while. And me not liking cock? Oh hell no, I still need it. This is the first one I've had in ages, so thanks for letting me borrow it; you have no idea how much I've missed the feeling of a real cock in my mouth."

"OK, enough of the games," Kyra laughed, "I can't pretend to fight right now. So you really like his cock?"

Fiona dropped her head and sucked deep for several seconds before leaning back up. "Oh hell yeah Kyra, me likey your husband's cock. I got it all ready for you, is this hard enough for you?"

"Hummm. I guess it's good enough for now. Can I ask you another favor though?"

"Sure thing. What do you want?"

"I want to watch you suck his cock. You said you liked it, so is sucking Brandon's cock while you watch me play with myself a good favor to you?"

"Done deal, Kyra. Get up here and sit next to us."

Scarcely able to believe what he was hearing, Brandon managed a look to his side past Fiona's thigh, and he saw Kyra crawling across the bed to meet him. When Fiona moved forward a little to give her room, Kyra leaned down to give Brandon a kiss. She hesitated at their first contact, and Brandon couldn't figure out why until he realized she was tasting Fiona's pussy on his mouth.

"Interesting. Different than my taste, but not that much," Kyra whispered, "maybe tomorrow I'll be brave enough to find out first-hand. I hope you don't mind if I let Fiona borrow your dick for a while."

"I'm fine with it if you are, but I have one condition."

"Oh no... What is it Brandon?"

"Before you make her stop, I want you to join her. I want to feel both of you with my hands while I feel both of you trade my cock back and forth and take turns sucking me."

"I'm fine with that," Fiona called from above them, making Kyra laugh quietly before she nodded her head and sat back against the pillows.