Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He uttered a deep and throaty primal moan of lust, his cock erupted, shooting burst after burst of cum deep into her pussy. So sensitive was she after her previous ordeal that she could actually feel his cum shooting into her. As her pussy clenched tightly around his cock, she opened her mouth and screamed with him, a loud hellish wail of pure joy. As one they came, in around, and through each other. His cock shooting it's load of cum into her, while her pussy gushed it's juices onto and around his cock, flowing out of her pussy and soaking his balls and thighs in her warm cum.

He continued to fuck her hard and fast, feeling each pulse of his cock as he shot his full load into her, his entire body clenching from the orgasm. Then with one final thrust and one last primal grunt, he buried himself inside her and, releasing his white-knuckle grip on her tits. He then collapsed on top of her, his breath coming so fast he was almost hyperventilating. So intense were their orgasms, that aftershocks of pleasure jolted through each of them. Even as lost as she was in the throes of her fourth orgasm of the night, she had known he would collapse. When he did, her arms were open and ready, encircling his body with a warm and loving embrace.

She held him as the aftershocks quaked through each of them, while his mouth, which had luckily enough found her left nipple, suckled softly on it. It took several minutes for his breathing to return to normal, and hers would have, had he not been suckling her sensitive nipple. Then finally, she moved her hands to his head, tilting him up. He reluctantly allowed her to move his head, but offered no resistance.

She leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips, and pulling strength from some unknown reserve, rolled them over, putting her on top. Then, with his soft cock falling lazily out of her, she leaned down over him, and bathed his face and chin with her tongue. Licking all of her cum from his face. And only once she was satisfied that he was clean, did she lift her mouth to kiss him on the lips, sharing her juices with him once again.

She then rolled off of him to her side and leaned her body backwards. As she rolled off him, he turned towards her, and caught her against his body as she leaned back. Once again his arm moved around her, while his body moved to spoon against her. He wasn't sure if she was asleep yet, but he had to say it.

"I love you Sweetheart, and sweet dreams."

He whispered to her. Then resting his head against hers he let exhaustion overtake him, and was soon asleep.

12