Surprise Visitor? Ch. 01

Story Info
He is forced to serve his mistress, & her mate.
999 words
4.16
40k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you arrive this time I can tell something is different about you. There is an air of superiority, determination, or something that I can’t quite put my finger on. You dispense with the small talk by coming to me and kissing me hard. Then you break away and pull two scarves out of your purse.

The first one, you tell me, is to be my blindfold. The second is for you to tie my hands behind my back. My heart starts pounding with excitement when I hear this. You inform me that you are now taking control and that I’m to answer only when spoken to directly and then you ask me if I understand. I say that I do as I feel the precum already rolling out of my hardening cock.

You then order me to the bedroom where you have me strip there in front of you before you apply the blindfold and restraint. By the time I’m undressed my dick is fully hard and indeed leaking cum from the tip. You then put the blindfold on me making sure it is secure and that I can’t see. Next, you tie my hands behind my back with the other scarf once again making sure it is secure and that they can’t slip out.

Now that I’m helpless you tell me that you’re ready to begin and that my first order is to kneel and remain there until told otherwise. I hear you leave the room and walk across the kitchen then open the door. My heart is still pounding and I’m hoping that you’re not going to just leave.

Then you come back in and I can tell you’re not alone because now I hear two sets of footsteps coming to the bedroom and I think I know who it is. This time you brought your husband with you. We’ve talked about his and my bisexuality before and you know I’ll do anything you say to give you pleasure. Suddenly, I can feel you both standing in front of me yet neither of you has said a word and I dare not speak. I feel myself blush at the thought of how I must look kneeling naked with my hard drooling cock sticking out, blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. An object.

At the same time I feel a renewed load of cum roll through my dick and slowly dribble out the head. My heart is truly racing now as I wonder what it is you’ll have me do first. I hear the unmistakable sound of someone taking their clothes off and I know it’s him since you have barely anything on to begin with. Then I hear mechanical sounds which I eventually discern to be a videotape being put into a camera followed by what I assume to be the camera being set up and turned on.

After a moment of silence you remind me that I am to do as you bid and then you tell me to suck his cock. I feel him come near me and then feel the head of his cock gently push against my lips and I open my mouth to receive it. I gently bob my head on it making sure to roll my tongue around and get him good and wet, savoring the feel of his silky hardness in my mouth. Then he takes my head in his hands and begins to fuck my mouth.

I once again think about how I must look tied up sucking dick and I realize that I will be able to see just how I look when I watch the video tape you’re making. The thought makes me moan around the cock sliding in and out of my mouth as I feel another load of cum roll up my dick to dribble out. After a few minutes of this you tell us to stop saying that it’s now your turn for some of the fun.

It’s suddenly apparent to me that you are definitely the one in charge here. You then tell me to stand, then to lie on my back on the bed and I do so. I feel you get into a sixty-nine on top of me but you don’t have to tell me what to do as I immediately begin eating your pussy relishing in your wetness and taste. I feel your hand grasp my cock and then feel your mouth engulf it. I moan deeply into your pussy at the feel of your warm, wet tongue swirling around my dick. Then you suddenly stop. You say that that was just to clean me off a little bit and my cock twitches in regret.

After a few minutes of grinding your pussy on my face you say that you’re getting close and you tell him to get behind you and start fucking you. I feel the bed move as he climbs into position and then you stop moving to allow him to penetrate you and you order me to suck your clit. At first you hold still and allow us to work on you, him shoving his cock in and out of you while I attack your clit with my tongue and teeth. Every now and then I move my mouth down so that I can feel him sliding in and out of you with my tongue. On one of these moves he takes his cock out of you and pushes against my mouth so I open for him and eagerly lick and suck your juices off of him.

Soon you announce once again that you are near cumming and you begin repeated thrustings down onto my mouth and back onto his dick not long after which you begin shaking and screaming in orgasm. Once you stop shaking you climb off of us and tell us it’s a good thing neither one of us has cum yet because you’ve got plans for us…

to be continued.