Surprise Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Everything comes out in this final chapter.
5.3k words
3.39
39.3k
27
39

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers

Final Chapter

"I... I..." and she started crying again.

I tried my best to comfort her. I really wanted to hear what she was trying to tell me. I was hoping this would clear up a lot of my questions and concerns about that night.

"Calm down Margret. I promise you can tell me anything... anything at all."

"I can't tell you! You'll hate me forever." She sobbed.

It took all of my willpower and self-control to remain calm. "It's OK dear. I won't hate you... I promise. I love you."

That seemed to help, and she smiled at me weakly. I watched her closely as she got herself together enough to tell me what had gotten her so upset. I was anxious to finally get some answers, and yet, at the same time I dreaded it. This was going to be the moment of truth for her... at least I hoped it would be.

So many things were racing through my mind. Had she been unfaithful to me the night of our anniversary, or was there another explanation that would address my suspicions? Would I be as happy after hearing what she had to say, as I was an hour ago? I had to prepare myself for whatever was coming.

"I'm so, so sorry. I'm so sorry Jim. It wasn't my fault, I swear!"

"What wasn't your fault Margret? What did you do that you have to feel so sorry and upset for?"

"On the night of our anniversary, I... I had sex with Jason. But! It wasn't my fault!"

Well. Here it was. My worst fears confirmed. My heart was broken completely and permanently by the woman I had loved unconditionally for more than a decade. I was sad, afraid, and angry. I was angry at her betrayal and afraid of what lie ahead for us. I was sad that the love I had thought to be so perfect had been so easily killed. All of it beyond my control or ability to change or repair. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I wanted to be able to go back in time, and change this. I knew it was impossible.

As calmly as I could, I asked, "How could you do this? What do you mean it wasn't your fault? Did you trip, and accidentally fall on his dick? I'm sorry, but I'm having a very hard time with this!" I wasn't doing very well with remaining calm.

"I didn't do it willingly! If you will just hear me out, I can explain why it wasn't my fault. Please! Please, just listen to what I have to tell you." She begged.

"I will try. But, I can't promise you that I will be able to stay calm. You know I've never hit a woman in my life, but you are really pushing me hard Margret!"

She sat back, looking concerned, and continued. "I didn't screw him on my own free will."

"Are you telling me that he raped you?"

"Yes, and no." she said.

"This is pure bullshit! You're going to have to be clearer than that. Either you were raped or you weren't." I was now yelling at her.

"I was drugged." She said.

"And you know that, how?" I asked.

"He told me... It gets worse."

"He told you that he drugged you, and then fucked you, and there was nothing you could do to stop it? Drugging and fucking you is rape too, you know!"

"No. It wasn't like that. I didn't know I was drugged the night of our anniversary. I found out later... You were drugged too."

"What! I was drugged! You drugged me?"

"No! No! I didn't drug you. Jason did!"

"Alright Margret. Enough of this! I'm done trying to pry this out of you. Just tell me everything right now! Just in case you haven't figured it out... I AM EXTREMELY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!" I shouted. I was so mad, I was literally shaking.

She started crying again. I hadn't realized it, but I was now pacing back and forth, clenching my fists. I was way beyond feeling hurt and sad. I was madder than hell.

"The night of our anniversary, when you brought Jason over, and introduced him to me... it wasn't the first time I had met him."

This was a complete surprise to me. I was going to ask her about this, but decided to wait to see what she had to say.

"It was the first time I was formally introduced to him, or at least knew who he was, but I had seen him before. Do you remember the arguments we used to get into on the nights that I got home late?"

"Yes. I remember them. I also remember feeling like you were not telling me the truth. You said that the meetings just ran longer than usual." I replied.

"Well... that was a lie. Donna and I would go out for drinks after the meetings were over, and I was afraid you would tell me I couldn't go."

"Margret... Have I ever told you that you couldn't go out for a drink with a friend?" I had to wonder how many more lies there had been.

"No." She hung her head and began sobbing again. "I'm going to be completely honest with you, and hope that you will understand and forgive me. So... That wasn't all there was to it. Donna had been telling me about her relationship with Bill and how he was her cuckold. She told me how much fun it was, and how she enjoyed her freedom. I envied her, but I swear to you that I never wanted you to be my cuckold. I would never do that to you... unless it was what you wanted."

"And you knew how I felt about that... correct? Is that why you wanted that guy in the bar to play with your tits in front of me? Were you trying to get me on the road to being a cuckold?" I asked.

"Yes and no. I knew how you felt about that, and that night with Stan was not leading you into anything! It was nothing more than trying something that might be exciting for both of us. When Donna and I would be out, guys would hit on us all the time, and that was all there was. I always said no to anything they wanted. I didn't even dance with them, and I turned down free drinks too. Donna did just the opposite. I felt really uncomfortable sitting there while this happened. I felt out of place... like a third wheel."

"So, she twisted you arm to make you stay?"

"No. It wasn't like that. I saw the fun she was having, and after awhile, I thought it wouldn't hurt anyone if I sad yes to a dance, or the offer of a drink, and I swear to you that it never, ever went any further than that!" She said.

"I am not going to sit here and tell you, this isn't upsetting me, because the simple fact is, that I am clearly upset. Why didn't you think you could be honest with me? The simple fact that you felt you needed to hide this, tells me you knew it was wrong."

"I didn't tell you because, we were going over some rough spots in our marriage, and I didn't want to throw gasoline on that fire. If you think about it... this was nothing that I haven't done when you were there... so... No, I didn't think it was wrong. I never let them touch me inappropriately! I just didn't want to add to our problems."

"And you thought staying out late was a good way to make things better and lying about it as well! We've gotten off track. Tell me about Jason." I said.

"I had seen Jason on a few of the nights that Donna and I were out. He was with a couple of other guys, and they sent drinks over to us. He brought drinks over to our table once, and asked me to dance, but something didn't feel right about him, so I told him no thank you. He left, but I knew he was angry when he walked away."

"OK... Let's get back to the night of our anniversary." I said impatiently.

"When you brought him over to our table, I was not happy about it. I knew he was trouble, but you seemed to like him so much, that I kept quiet. That was my big mistake. Dear... he drugged our drinks that night. Mine was laced with ecstasy, and yours had Rohypnol in it. That's why I'm telling you that it wasn't my fault."

I was shocked. "How and when did you find this out?"

"He told me. Not that night, but later. Do you remember the day you came home from work, and I told you that I hadn't bothered to shower or anything?"

"Yes. I remember."

"Well... I lied. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you the truth. I was too ashamed of myself." And she began to cry again. She was telling, or had told me so many lies, that I wondered if I would ever be able to trust her again. How was I ever going to know the truth from among so many lies?

I was still pacing the floor, and found it very easy to ignore her sobs. Any other time, I would've been holding her and comforting her. I had no intention of making this easy for her, after the bombshells she was dropping on me. I wanted her to feel pain, even if it wouldn't come close to what I was feeling.

"He came to the house, and when I refused to let him in, he showed me a picture on his cell phone. It was a picture of me sucking his cock in the limo! You were behind me with this really spaced out look on your face. He told me he would send it to you, if I didn't let him in. He had more pictures. Awful pictures. Pictures of things that I don't remember doing that night. He had pictures of me smiling stupidly while you were passed out. Your head was in my lap, and my boobs were out of my top with one of his hands pinching a nipple. He even had a picture of me on my knees in our living room while I sucked his cock, with you in the background on the couch. I am so sorry!" More tears flowed.

I had stopped pacing the floor, and just stood, looking at this sad woman, whom I had loved more than life.

"That day, he insisted on me sucking his cock. I didn't think I had a choice, so I did it. I hated every second of it. I knew if he sent those pictures to you, that it would destroy us. I'm so, so sorry dear. I couldn't let that happen. I love you."

"So, you sucked his cock before I got home that day, and then concocted that lie to cover it up... correct?

"Yes. I didn't have a choice. Please believe me! I was trying to protect us. I had hoped he would get tired of this, and just go away... I was wrong. I hated it when you kissed me that day. Not because you kissed me, but because I was certain you would taste his cum in my mouth. I don't know how you didn't see him... he just left before you got here!"

"As much as I hate asking this question, I have to know the answer. How many times did you let him fuck you?" I asked.

"Please dear! I didn't do it the way you're making it sound! I did it for us! I didn't 'LET' him fuck me! I had no choice."

"You have got to be kidding me! You fucked another guy for us!" I was furious. "As far as having no choice... do you really think I'm stupid enough to by that babbling bullshit?"

"But... It IS the truth. I couldn't let him destroy us." She sobbed.

"Well shit dear! I'd say you both did a real good job of that! Congratulations on a job well done!" I shouted.

"Please don't be like that Jim. I tried to stop him! I told him that I was going to tell you everything, so I could end this hold he had on me. He called me after one of your golf games, and told me you were suspicious. That's when I told him I was telling you. Then he sent me a picture he had of you." She said.

"What the fuck picture did he think would keep me from beating him to a blood spot on the floor?" I yelled.

She opened her cell phone, and showed me the picture. The miserable motherfucker had taken a picture of me with his cock on my face oozing cum! It damned near looked like I had a smile on my face!

I thought of that strange taste in my mouth, and yelled, "DID THE STUPID MOTHERFUKER CUM IN MY MOUTH?"

She shook her head and hollered, "NO! NO! That's not what happened! I'm so ashamed!"

"Enough with the bullshit! How did I end up with his cum in my mouth? Tell me the truth!" I said.

She started crying again, and quietly said, "He had me sit on your face, so you could eat it out of me."

I was stunned. I shook my head. "I don't know how much more of this 'truth' I can take." I sadly mumbled.

She continued, "He said he would send this to all of your business clients and all our friends, if I told you he was blackmailing me. How could I let that happen?"

I didn't say anything. What could I say? I just looked at her. "How many times Margret?"

"It was just the one time. Every time he wanted me again, I made up an excuse. He was getting really frustrated, and I knew I was running out of time, and that's why I'm telling you this now. We have to stop it. What are we going to do?"

"I don't know what you're going to do, but right now, I need to get out of here to think." I said.

"You're not leaving me are you Jim? I need you, and I love you! I can't live without you!" What an ironic statement that was!

"No. I'm not leaving you. I just can't stand being here and looking at you right now. I need some time to cool down and think this through." I said, as I walked out the door.

I tacked the Cobra close to red line, and left a lot of expensive rubber on the road in front of the house. The car grabbed hold of the pavement and took off like a rocket. When I looked at the speedometer, I was doing well over a buck and a quarter, and accelerating rapidly. I had no particular destination in mind, but was getting there in one hell of a hurry.

I slowed down when I approached the outskirts of the small town that was a few miles from home. On top of all the other shit in my life, I didn't need a ticket, or an accident. No matter how bad things seemed right now, I knew that life would go on... one way or another. I didn't have any idea what I was going to do. Hell! I didn't even know if I could believe the story my wife just told me. I had no way of knowing how much of it was fiction.

Perhaps this was something they cooked up together. After all, she did say she had met him before. Was I the victim of some elaborate plot they had? Was this how she was planning to get me to be her cuckold husband? Did he really drug us? I wished there was an easy way to know the answers. There was a lot on my plate to digest and figure out.

I parked the car near a small park, and got out to walk in the cool night air. All I could think about was the innocent college sophomore that I had fallen in love with, and later married. She had been so sweet and innocent back then. Margret was the most loving, open, and honest woman I had ever known. She didn't have a mean bone in her body, and I couldn't imagine her being a part of such a wild scheme. But... people change.

I didn't want to believe that she could do something like that to me, and the more I thought about it, the more sense she made. It had to be all Jason. My wife loved me. I was certain of that. I loved her. There was no doubt about that. Even after her revelations tonight. I still loved her. I know that it would be easy to say that I was stupid, or blind, but I wasn't. After losing both my parents in a car accident when I was five, I had been raised by my grandmother. I remember her definition of love, and that's what I gave Margret.

True love was completely open. True love was based on complete trust and honesty. True love didn't doubt, but gave the benefit of the doubt. That's what I had for Margret. I came to the sad realization that that love had died. It had been murdered. I knew that I would never have that kind of love again. I also know that my wife had that same kind of innocent love for me. Aside from recent events, and her lies, deep in my heart, I knew that she still loved me, and that was the problem.

Divorce came to mind, but I quickly dismissed that idea. For one thing... I didn't want to get screwed over by the courts. I didn't want to start over, and I didn't want a life without my soul mate in it. I just realized how lucky we were not to have children to put through this. What a morbid thought that was. I remembered how devastated we had been when we found out Margret was unable to have children. We had even talked about adoption. I guess it was fortunate that we had never done that.

And then there was Jason. He would most certainly have to be dealt with. On one hand I looked forward to that, and on the other I was dreading it. I wanted to hurt him! I wanted to physically hurt him, and leave no doubt about who had done it to him. I also didn't want to go to jail. I suppose I could find a way to financially ruin him. Yup! That was certainly going to happen. It might take some time and planning, but it would get done. That fucker needed, and deserved to suffer, and I was going to make it my mission in life to help him with that!

I thought of different ways to attack him, and beat the bastard into the ground. It would be easy to follow him, and jump him, when he least expected it. That would be sneaky. I didn't want him telling people that he was fucking my wife, and I was too much of a coward to face him. I didn't want the miserable little fuck to have any excuses about why he had no teeth left. Or, why he walked with a permanent limp. Or, why he had to pee sitting down like a little girl. Oh yes. I thought of all of that! He was going to get at least one of those experiences, and he would know exactly who had done it, and why. The problem was, not landing in jail after I did it.

I stopped walking, when I realized that the first order of business was to stop him from trying to blackmail us with those pictures. That was going to be tougher than the beating he was in for. There was no way we could ever prove in a court of law that he drugged us. Too much time had passed, and without any physical evidence, I was certain that we'd get laughed out of court if it even got that far. I knew that going to the police was useless too.

If he had downloaded the pictures, or printed them out, it was going to be tougher to get them back, and erase all evidence of their existence. I held out slim hope that he was that stupid. I know I wanted to believe he was. I had to prepare for the worst-case scenario and hope for the best.

I know there would be no way to approach him, and try to make a deal, or reason with him when he held all the cards. I also knew that other than being the brother of a close friend, I didn't know him at all. I had no idea what kind of person he was, or how to best deal with him. As far as I was concerned, he was a scumbag, lower than snake shit.

I also didn't know how much time we had, before he went after my wife again. From what she had told me, he was getting impatient. I also didn't know if he actually was away on an extended business trip, or if that had been a lie to throw me off. He could've told me that so I wouldn't be suspicious of anything my wife did that was out of her normal routine. I knew that it wasn't blackmailing me that he wanted. The bastard wanted to fuck my wife. He just needed to keep me in line and not make waves, while he did it.

I wondered if that was why he sent her that sick picture he took of me. The threat he made with it was a real concern for me. I couldn't have my clients, family, and our friends seeing it. I began to have a greater understanding of the dilemma my wife had fought with. It was getting easier to understand why she didn't come to me right away. The more I thought about it, the more I understood her reasoning of not telling me about her nights out. I could see me blowing that way out of proportion. I had a tendency to do that sometimes.

I also came to the realization that Donna wasn't the good friend I had thought her to be. That bitch clearly had a hand in this, and she would need to be dealt with too. I blamed her for encouraging my wife to even think of making me a cuckold. She should've kept her big mouth shut! At the very least, she should've told Margret to be honest with me! Then again... my wife was a big girl who knew right from wrong. This was all so confusing! I hated having to deal with this.

That was all long term. Right now, I needed to address the immediate issues. I thought about going home and packing a bag, and staying at a hotel. The only thing that would accomplish would be to get me out of the house so that miserable prick could have easy access to my wife. That was not an option. I was going to be there, no matter what. It wasn't going to be easy but, I was going to fight for our marriage and a way out of this mess for both of us.

comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers
12