Surprised by Halle

Story Info
Man gets more than bargained for with sexy actress.
2k words
3.99
61.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Andrew, I'm an entrepreneur and I do a lot of traveling. I often end up spending my nights with myself (if you know what I mean). It's not that I'm unattractive or that I wouldn't like to spend every night with somebody new. It's more to do with my crippling shyness, it's a rare case when I'm horny enough to overcome my own personality and actually approach a woman. There have been occasions however when I do get lucky and it's those stories I want to share.

I was in Holly Wood pursuing one of my business ventures and as usual I was alone. After checking in to the room I decided to head down to the bar.

I took a seat near the end and ordered a drink, I knew it wouldn't be long before I would go up to my room and relieve my urges. But in the meantime why not enjoy the sights.

Down the bar was a blond in a black cocktail dress slit from ankle to waist and down both the back and the front; I couldn't for the life of me figure how it stayed on. She had on pink lip-gloss and lavender eye shadow; she wore her hair up in an elaborate style, which gave her a very classy look. She caught me staring and gave me a smile that promised everything and a wink that promised more. My drink came and I prepared to walk up and offer to buy hers when another jerk sidled up and beat me to the punch.

"Well" I thought, "you can't win 'em all"

I turned to take in the rest of the room and a redhead in a booth caught my eye. She was wearing a white evening gown that showed off a lot less than the blonde's but still managed to look just as sexy. She had a forlorn look and I quickly guessed that she had been stood up, whoever the guy was I would have kicked his ass just for being stupid. But as soon as I decided to go over and offer to keep her company who other than the jerk in question should show up and ruin another opportunity.

I looked down into my drink and decided not to tempt fate again. I was still in my reverie when a silky voice broke through my haze:

"is this seat taken?"

I looked around to see the owner of that beautiful voice and my eyes fell on a mocha-skinned beauty. She had short-cropped black hair and was wearing brown lipstick. A pair of full firm breasts and a perfectly shaped butt filled out her plain brown dress; the dress itself was slit up both sides waist, backless and cut low to reveal generous cleavage. She regarded me with sparkling eyes and asked again.

"May I sit down?"

It was at this point that my brain assembled the information and realized that I had just given Halle Barry the once, twice and three times over. After this startling revelation broke I realized that she had asked weather she could sit down.

"Uh y yeah s sure" I managed to stammer

"Thanks" she said as she sat down

I gave my own silent thanks and turned to talk to her, it was then that I noticed the sad almost pouty look on her face.

"Excuse me if I seem forward" I said "but is there something on your mind?"

"Well, I'm just a little upset" she said

Time to turn on the charm I thought

"But what could a woman as beautiful as you have to be upset about?" I asked innocently

for a split second a warm look passed over her face and she gave me a smile that I'll never forget. Then her face turned pouty again as if remembering to be sad.

"Well I walked in on my husband while he was having sex with another woman"

I was shocked, not at her forwardness (I have an knack for this sort of thing) but that her husband would be out chasing pussy when he had her waiting for him at home.

"Was it anyone you know?" I asked tentatively

"Not really" she replied "but she's the centerfold of this month's playboy"

Ouch, I thought, "Would you like to talk about it?"

"Maybe it's the alcohol," she said "but why don't we talk in your room"

On the way out of the bar I picked up a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Up in my sweet we faced each other she sat on the couch while I sat in an arm chair and sipped champaign while she began her story: She had come home early from running some errands and found that the door was locked but her husband's car was in the drive. Suspicious she had opened the door as quietly as possible. Once inside she here laughter followed by moans coming from upstairs. She snuck up to her bedroom and peered through the cracked door. Inside she saw her husband and the Asian Playboy model making love. She watched for minutes without moving as she first sucked his cock and then went into a 69 and then as he rammed her pussy with his naked meat until finally he had filled her tight pussy with his cum. Halle had then left without being noticed and had wandered until she ended up in the bar with me. As she ended her story she looked sadly down into her drink and began to cry.

Knowing that I better step in and save the situation I got up and sat down next to her (against her actually) and put my arm around her. She hugged my chest and sobbed while I muttered comforts in her ear. I reached down and raised her chin so that I could look into he eyes.

"Any man who would do that" I said earnestly "doesn't deserve a woman like you"

She stared back at me with those watery brown eyes and I felt myself leaning; inching toward her gorgeous face. What started as a brushing of lips became a passionate kiss, and soon we were necking like teenagers. After an interminable period she stood up and led me to the door to the bathroom pulling me along by my tie, she pulled me down and planted her lips on mine while she wrapped her arms around my neck I pushed my tongue against her teeth and she sucked my tongue into her mouth and proceeded to twine her own around it, we sucked and moaned into each other, in a contest to see who would be the first to need air.

When I broke the kiss she smirked and said "you draw up a bath and hop in, I've got a special surprise for you"

She pushed me inside and pulled the door closed. I looked around and then started the bathwater I poured a generous amount of bubble bath mix in and set about my next problem. The room was simply put to bright, I tried leaving only the recessed light on but it was fluorescent and cast a sickly glow, then I noticed several scented candles on the counter. I pulled out a matchbook from the bar and lit them and placed them around the room. When I turned out the lights the room was filled with a ruddy glow, perfect. The tub was halfway full and the water was covered in a rich lather.

"How you doin' out there?" I called

"Almost ready go ahead and get in" she replied "don't start without me!"

I slipped into the large tub and felt the hot lathery water flow over me. Moments later the door opened and in stepped Halle, she seemed to glow in the ruddy light and she smiled warmly looking at the candles.

"Nice touch" she said "how did you know?"

"know what?" I asked

"That I love to add sensual smells when I make love" she purred

I smiled taking in the sight of her naked body, her dusky nipples crowning a pair of firm globes the like of which I had never seen, perfectly matched her brown lipstick. Her smooth mocha skin held only the slightest trace of a tan line, but only around her bikini line. She had a trimmed bush in the shape of a triangle pointing to what must surely be one of the world's greatest treasures.

"I love the way you look at my body," she purred slipping into the water on top of me. I was overwhelmed by the flowery sent of roses as she rubbed her whole body up against me maximizing the contact.

"And I love your new perfume" I whispered into her ear

"Its rose oil" she purred back between passionate French kisses "I rubbed it over every inch of my body" she moaned while pushing up my raging hardon and rubbing it against her belly.

I pushed her over to one side of the tub where there was a submerged bench and lifted her hips up out of the water. I spread her cunt lips wide with one hand and leaned in and blew gently on her exposed clit, she moaned an then started to go crazy begging me to eat her out. I let her lips close and started to lick her like an ice cream cone.

"Oh god!" she moaned "it it feels soo good. I I love you. I love your tongue. Oh, oh fuck, I, I'm gonna, fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum. I, I'm cum, oh fuck, I'm cuuuuuuuming! Oh yessssssssssss…"

I suckled at her lovely tits while she came down to earth panting and crooning over her monstrous orgasm. I picked up the bar of scented soap and lathered it up, then I passed it under her nose while she lolled her head back and moaned. First I soaped he shoulders then her arms, her tits her sides her flat belly her firm ass and down and up her legs finishing by her pussy. When I was finished she stared up at me with bright brown eyes and said mischievously: "you know you missed a spot"

With that she picked up the soap and lathered my cock. I thought I would cum right then but I somehow managed to keep control. With my raging member covered in lather she leaned back and spread her pussy for me. I moved up between her silky legs and prepared to penetrate her when she grabbed hold and pulled me against her entrance and purred in my ear: "Andrew, I'm ovulating"

I couldn't believe my ears but just as I looked into her eyes her legs wrapped around me and pulled me down while her hand guided me in and I found myself buried to the hilt in her hot wet sex. She pulled me into a passionate kiss and started to buck against me, it didn't take long for instinct to take over and I pushed her against the side and started pounding. In moments the universe was reduced to two sweaty lathery bodies moaning while they sloshed in the tub. I had ears only to hear her moans and the wet smacking of our bodies, touch only to feel her tight hot wetness envelop me.

In moments that seemed like hours, she began to moan "oh Andrew, oh I love you, please harder, fuck me harder, my pussy, it's not clean yet, oh fuck, faster, harder, fuck me, please use your special soap, do it I need it oh god."

She began to moan and wail as I pounded her harder. As I felt her soapy body rub against me her pussy started to clench me I pounded her still harder as she wailed and moaned.

She pulled me down into a deep kiss and ground down on me so I couldn't pull out. She broke the kiss moaning: "oh fuck, I'm, I'm cumin, I, I can't, do it, deep inside, now fuck me, claim me, make me yours!"

I couldn't hold out any longer I drove myself in and started pumping my hot seed into he tight cunt, she moaned my name and milked my cock for every drop and then we collapsed totally exhausted.