Surprised By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scent from mom's second hand juices was still in my nostrils when I went into the living room to finish my beer. Mom was seated in a love seat wearing only a long T-shirt of mine. The T-shirt left mom's gorgeous legs exposed and her ample breasts were pushing against the thin material. I wasn't at all sure that she even wore any panties, none were obvious from this view anyway. Mom held out the empty cooler bottle and asked if I would get her a refill. I downed my beer and got two fresh drinks and returned to the living room. I handed mom her wine cooler and I sat down next to mom in the love seat.

Mom spoke, saying that she hoped I was alright about what happened by the pool, and that she certainly was. Mom explained that she had been in a funk since dad had died and she only felt half alive until tonight. Mom said that between the date with the doc, and my helping her re-awaken sexually, she could not have hoped for a more satisfying night. Mom thought the doc and her would become intimate tonight, which is why she was so nervous before leaving. Mom hoped to cool off her desires with a swim when she got home, which is why she checked to see if I was at the pool. When mom saw me stroking my hard cock, she decided that if nothing else she would help me, "relieve some stress, " so she thought she would return to the pool minus her suit, and see what happened. Mom admitted the alcohol on the date played a big part. Mom said she hoped I wasn't upset with her or about what had occurred.

I told my darling mother that I was the happiest 18 year in the world. I told her that everything that I had experienced tonight was for the most part my first time, and that I would not have wanted to be with anyone else in the world. Mom looked at me kinda curiously, then a knowing smile came onto her face. Mom blushed and then sheepishly asked if I was a virgin up till tonight. I answered yes, and then said that technically I still was. Mom didn't say much more, she finished her cooler and excused herself to use the bathroom, which I took advantage of the moment to urinate as well. I found mom in the kitchen leaning against the counter drinking a fresh wine cooler.

A new beer awaited me as well. As I sipped from the beer mom asked me if there was anything I would have like to have happened by the pool, that didn't. The beer had taken away any fear I had preventing me from speaking my mind. I bluntly told my parent before me that I would have wanted to tongue her pussy and taste her juices. I even told her about licking the crotch of her suit. Man, what the hell was I doing, mom would surely tell me I was nuts, but so what, she asked. Next I said that my recent daydreams were of me finally getting to fuck, (yes I said fuck to my mom), one of my gorgeous sisters, but most of all I fantasized about screwing her, my loving mother.

There it was out! Mom stood there a moment, her breathing had become quicker and deeper, and a tell tale sign of what was going on inside her was that her nipples had become very hard and stood out like I had not seen before. Mom suddenly reached up and grabbed my head in her hands and I fully expected to get punched in the face or possibly kneed in the balls. Instead I found my head being pulled down past mom's waste, causing me to fall to my knees to avoid falling on my face! With one final forceful motion my face was pulled into the cleanly shaven area between my mom's legs.

Mom was moving with an urgency I could hardly believe. My face was held against mom's soaking wet pussy, (very sure now she wore no panties), she bucked her hips forward as if trying to pull me into herself. Mom's legs began to tremble and she started to lose her balance, so I quickly laid down on the kitchen floor and in one smooth motion mom straddled my face, again putting her hot pussy over my mouth and probing tongue. The taste was unbelievably delicious, truly the greatest thing I had ever experienced! I could do nothing else but to continuously tongue fuck my mothers hot, tasty hole, I wanted only to get more and more of her delicious juices into my mouth. Mom's leg muscles were beginning to tighten up and I now new was this indicated, so I moved my tongue even faster in and out of this sweet pussy.

I reached up to get a feel of those lovely melons, at which time mom pulled the T-shirt down from the neck area, stretching the already thin material. My T-shirt, now worn by my mom, began to tear around the collar, allowing mom to pull it under her huge tits. I fondled those great breast, causing mom's legs to tighten more as she began to moan slightly. Finding the shirt still in my way, I grabbed the collar near where it had torn and pulled with all my might. The shirt easily tore straight down the middle, freeing those lovely breasts as it did. Mom went over the edge as I began to tear away the shirt, she screamed out, for me to "take" her, and to "use me anyway you want." Mom then shuddered continuously as she climaxed, not relaxing until I began to massage her lower back and butt muscles. Mother finally rolled off my face and leaned against the counter to hold herself up, her legs were crossed but I could see that her clit and pussy lips were swollen and wet.

Quite simply put, my mother looked very satisfied! I on the other hand I had a very obvious hard-on, which mom quickly noticed. A smile then came to mom's face, and without saying a word mom moved to all fours on the kitchen carpet, and backed her ass up to me. My mother then dropped her upper body to the carpet, leaving her gorgeous ass sticking up in the air, apparently for me to do with what as I chose!

I did not hesitate to act on this most generous offer my mother had made, I chose first to lick up the remainder of her love juices that still left her pussy lips and mom's tasty looking butt hole wet. I lapped up the nectar, my actions caused mom's pussy to produce more of this great tasting juice. I spent much time tonguing mom's tight ass, with her eventually loosening up enough for me to enter her butt just a bit with my tongue. Man, was my mom delicious! The time had come though to do away with that virgin label I have carried with me till this very minute.

I placed my bulging cock against mom's hot pussy lips and began to slowly slide it into her. The warmth, wetness, and tightness felt when a guy slips into a pussy for the first time is the most amazing thing a man will ever feel. You only experience the tremendous sensation once, but you never forget! Time seemed to have stood still as I knelt there savoring the feeling of being in a woman for the first time. The intensity soon became to much and I felt my self at the point of no return. I started to pump my mom's hot pussy steadily faster until I heard mom moan loudly and again begin to tremble. I came in my sweet mother then, pulling her to me by the hips, keeping my cock completely buried until my spasmed subsided. Mom's moans soon passed and she turned to look at me, her lovely ass still sticking in the air, her son's now softening penis still resting comfortably in her. I looked back at mom, she closed her eyes and moaned one last time when I pulled out of that warm place. We both smiled at each other then, we had gotten from each other what we each badly needed this unforgettable night. I was quite certain I would never enjoy my mother's company in this way again, but she had been my teacher, and it was time to share my newfound knowledge with others!

I was the first to move, getting a warm, wet washcloth to help mom clean up a bit before bed. I once more toweled mom dry, then carried her to her large bed where I tucked her naked body in. Mom was sleeping in less then two minutes, I stood near her bed, watching her breathing under her sheet. I couldn't help but wonder what tomorrow would hold for our relationship, but tonight had been..... FUCKING GREAT!

12