Surprised Slaveboy

Story Info
Slave is shocked when mistress locks him.
2.1k words
4.25
27.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
332 Followers

"Come on slave, out of the cage!" barked Mistress Amanda. "I hope you slept well in that little space. You'll need your energy for today!"

As the door to the 24" high 3 foot square cage swung open, Michael crawled out as gracefully as he could, not wanting to earn another session bound over the spanking horse like the last time Mistress deemed him as "ungraceful".

Immediately he crawled into the kitchen, being sure to be out of her sight before he stood and quickly began making her Saturday morning breakfast of three eggs, four strips of bacon, and two slices of toast with black coffee. Never being allowed to wear any type of clothing in her house meant the bacon would be spattering on his naked body as he cooked it. She had trained Michael to never flinch when the grease burned him by giving him a good dose of the hairbrush whilst over her knee every time he did. Thankfully, he thought, he tended to be a quick learner!

Mistress Amanda had seated herself while Michael was cooking, which he feared would be another reason for her to subject him to more corporal punishment. His ass still felt warm from last evening's session with the razor strop, and he certainly was in no hurry to have her add to his misery.

When he served her breakfast, he immediately dropped to his knees next to her and awaited further instructions. He had no idea what she was reading on her IPad while she ate, but numerous times he heard that nasty chuckle of hers, the one he had learned to associate with nothing good. The longer he knelt there, the more his nervousness increased until she broke into full laughter. Without even an acknowledgment of him or of the meal he prepared, Mistress arose and stared down at him for a full five minutes. He got so nervous Michael feared he would lose control of his bladder!

"Well since you have served me so well on the weekends I have allowed you the privilege of being in my presence for the last year, I have decided to take you shopping with me today. I am in need of some new lingerie and maybe some other clothes as well."

Michael swelled with pride at being praised so much and being allowed to go out in public with her shopping. His enjoyment was tempered some when Mistress ordered him to take a shower and to be sure his body was ever so smooth from the neck down. He never liked having to use the hair remover on himself, but it was certainly better than being caned for refusing! So off to the guest bathroom he went.

When he emerged from the shower, Mistress Amanda was right there and demanded that he present himself for a proper inspection. Standing with hands on his head, feet wide, and ramrod straight, he awaited her inspection. As if to keep him off balance, she just stared at him for nearly three minutes, causing his anxiety to once again rise to nearly an uncontrollable level.

When she finally started her inspection she was certainly not being at all gentle with him. Although she checked his arms and legs, it was his groin that garnered most of her attention. She firmly squeezed his balls and pulled them side to side, front to back, all the while chattering on about how well he had done in removing all of his ugly body hair. Despite the painful handling of his genitals he began to relax and feel more comfortable as she finished up by smacking his erect cock a dozen times.

"You know better than to get an erection without permission! I certainly cannot take you in public like that. Stay here and do not move one inch!" As she left the room, Michael again felt the dread building as he was certain this meant he would not be going with her shopping and instead would be left to do chores.

"Very good, you are right where I left you. Now this bag of ice will get rid of that 'problem' you have between your legs" and with that Mistress pressed the bag of ice hard into his groin, causing him to whimper from the cold. But as expected his cock quickly shriveled.

"There that is more like a slave should look, a little useless shriveled up cock, just ready to be caged." And before he could process what she had said, Mistress Amanda had quickly slipped his wilted dick into a very small metal cock cage and snapped a padlock on it so he certainly would not be able to remove it. Shocked by her actions, he stood there trembling, unsure of what she had in mind.

"There now slip on these pink panties and get dressed" snapped Mistress. "You know I cannot stand to be kept waiting!"

Now in shock at being put in chastity and now being made to wear pink panties under his clothing that feeling of dread began to overtake him once again. He shuddered to think what else she had in mind for today, but he was not sure he was going to enjoy this shopping trip as much her.

But before he had much time to work himself into a full blown nervous state of mind, Mistress Amanda grabbed him by the arm and marched him out to the car ordering him to get in and get belted. Mistress then proceeded to the driver's side and informed him that driving was best left to superior people! And off she sped.

When they arrived at the store, she strode in like she expected to be waited on and looked at the girl who approached and introduced herself as Tina and said "I am in need of some crotchless pink panties! I hope you can help me out." And off she strode toward the racks of panties, leaving Michael somewhat stunned by her request.

Quickly gathering his thoughts, he caught up to her and Tina, just as Mistress Amanda was answering Tina's questions as to what size she wore. "Oh heavens I wouldn't be caught dead in something so trashy. The panties are for Michelle!"

Oh no, thought Michael as he looked toward the door. Mistress Amanda barked at him, "Don't even think of bolting, sissy boy! And you just wait until I get you home, you are going to feel the wrath of my razor strop again tonight!"

Unseen by Michael, Laura, the store owner slid up beside Mistress Amanda, saying, "I see you have new sissy with you that needs some panties!" And then shocking the daylights out of Michael she and his Mistress embraced in a nice long kiss.

"Michelle, meet Mistress Laura. And my dear friend, this is the new sissy slave I was telling you about last week. I have renamed him 'Michelle' as of this morning. Your beautiful assistant Tina here was just about to help her find some pink panties in her size when I think she had thoughts of rushing for the front door!!"

"Tina, go lock the front door and hang out the "closed" sign. I will be most happy to help you with your selection Amanda. And if you would rather discipline her now instead of later, I have a good leather strap hanging in my office," offered Laura.

"Oh thank you dear, come along Michelle, you are about to feel my wrath on your naughty bottom, again!" Laura and Amanda's laughter could be heard as they strode ahead of "Michelle" toward Laura's office. Upon entering, Mistress Amanda ordered her slave to lose his pants and shirt. Scared of what might happen, Michelle quickly stripped down to just his panties and stood there facing the two imperial looking women.

"Oh look at those cute pink panties! Are you a sissy boy?" taunted Mistress Laura. "So you want some crotchless panties for her, dear? I think I can see why, you have her locked up under there don't you?"

"Well I had no choice but to lock her cock up, as she got an erection when I put her in panties! Not that she is very big! But just the same an erect cock just does not look right under those panties. So I thought crotchless ones would allow her locked cock to be on display" explained Mistress Amanda as she watched her slave's face turn red from being humiliated. Since she had never exposed him to anyone else before, she savored the moment as she watched him start to fidget, unable to stand still.

"Feeling embarrassed boy?" teased his Mistress. "Now drop those panties and show us that little locked cock."

When he hesitated, Mistress Laura grabbed his panties and quickly yanked them to his ankles. "Oh my, such a nice cock cage, I see it has a few sharp points inside so you get punished if you try to get hard. That is so lovely."

"Now bend over Mistress Laura's desk and spread your legs wide!" barked his owner. "You are going to learn total obedience no matter how often I have to beat you. Now Mistress Laura will be doing the honors with her razor strop on your pathetic ass."

"Why thank you dear, that is so kind of you. I never give less than 50 strokes with the strop, as Tina can attest. I hope that is okay with you" was Laura's reply.

Walking in front of Michelle and looking into her eyes, Mistress Amanda replied, "Oh not at all, give her as many as you feel is appropriate. And please give them to her full force, don't hold back. I want her to bawl like a baby!"

Michelle, as he knew he was going to be called now, really started to get nervous as he had no idea how much pain Mistress Laura would be delivering to his ass. But what bothered him more was the fact that Tina was now standing next to his Mistress who was busy removing her blouse and exposing her breasts for Michelle to see. As his cock started to respond to what he was seeing, Mistress Laura laid the first stripe across both his ass cheeks, causing him to cry out as the pain seemed incredible. Before he could think clearly as to what he was seeing, Mistress Laura laid another four quick rapid strokes on his ass, again causing Michelle to scream in pain.

"Oh is Mistress Laura hurting you?" asked Mistress Amanda with a voice full of sarcasm, "Well maybe I can transfer some of your pain to Tina through her hard nipples." So saying, Mistress Amanda started to twist and pull Tina's nipples, pinching hard, even spanking her whole breast with the palm of her hand. Tina's eyes began to water as Mistress Amanda continued to torment her nipples.

"Oh look at little Tina, crying already dear. You are doing a wonderful job on her sensitive nipples." So saying, Mistress Laura started laying on the strokes even harder on poor Michelle's ass, causing her to wail and sob uncontrollably from the intense pain.

Again and again Michael felt the burning pain of the strop biting hard into his sore ass. It seemed that Laura was hitting harder and harder. The more she continued, the more he cried and bawled from the severe pain.

With one last crack of the strop across his flaming ass cheeks, Mistress Laura announced. "there, I hope that sorry ass of yours hurts for a week!"

Hearing this Mistress Amanda gave a final twist to Tina's nipples, leaving her in considerable pain.

Well, well it looks like we have two well chastised slaves now. I hope little Michelle has learned her lesson. I certainly enjoyed myself!" exclaimed Laura. "Now Tina go get a pair of those pink frilly crotchless panties for little Michelle."

On Tina's return, Mistress Amanda allowed her to slide the ever so feminine panties up Michelle's legs. Mistress Laura pulled her locked cock and balls though the opening so they were properly exposed.

"Oh those look wonderful!" stated his Mistress, all the while chucking and pointing out how exposed they left her.

"I can't thank you enough Laura, you are such a dear friend to help me out like this. You know how these slaves hate being put into panties, but it what they all deserve" said Amanda as she once again hugged and kissed Laura.

"Come along, Michelle, let's go. And don't ask, you are leaving dressed just like that! Better hope I have the keys handy so you don't have to wait for me to unlock your car door!"

And out the door Mistress strode, with her humbled and well chastised slave following closely behind.

As they reached the door Laura and Tina heard Mistress Amanda say, "just wait until I get you home Michelle. This is a just taste of your new status as my new live-in lesbian slave girl!"

MsCarol
MsCarol
332 Followers