Surprises

Story Info
A daughter decides to give back.
2.5k words
4.32
46k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 18 years old and in my senior year of high school. I am around 5 foot 3 inches; I have dark brown hair that hangs just below my shoulders, and very vivid green eyes. I have a medium, athletic build, and my breasts are a nice round C cup. I never thought I was a knockout but I knew I was pretty and could turn a few heads. I always seemed to like older guys; they were more mature. When I was 16 I lost my virginity to a guy my age and it was over before it really begun. After that I dated a guy in his late 20's and he showed me what real sex was about; he got me hooked! I had a few relationships here and there with older guys and I even shared a bed a few times with my best friend, who happened to be a girl. I have an insatiable appetite when it comes to sex! My mom and dad married right out of high school and had me when they were 19. They got divorced when I was 10 and my mom ran off to the West Coast with a guy half her age. She wrote letters but I never really saw her. My dad raised me and he did a good job. He always provided for and made sure I never wanted for anything. He is 37, he has short brown hair, and blue eyes, he is 6 foot, and has a large build. He is in good shape; he exercises and takes care of himself. I always thought he was a handsome man, but never looked at him as more than just my dad.

I had a huge crush on my gym teacher at school, a lot of girls did. I decided I was going to try to make a move on him one day. I was wearing the shortest dress that my school would allow and the highest heels they would allow. I did my hair and makeup perfectly. That day I turned most heads, guys and girls. I was rather pleased with myself, but I was disappointed to find out that he was not there that day. The heels were incredibly uncomfortable so when we had lunch I decided to slip home and change. (I didn't live too far from the school.) When I arrived home I took off my heels and ran upstairs to use the bathroom. I swung the door open and was shocked to see my dad standing at the sink completely naked, shaving. The way our bathroom was angled I could see him but he couldn't see me. I stood there just staring at his perfectly muscled body and his huge cock. It was huge and it wasn't even hard! I felt a familiar wetness between my legs, with that I pulled the door closed, but not latched, and changed quickly in my bedroom and went back to school. After school that day I went over to my best friend, Darby's, house. She was a pretty girl with short curly hair, size B tits, a thin waist, and the sweetest tasting pussy! I told her what happened when I went home.

"You saw your dad's cock?" she asked in surprise. "Was it big?"

"It was huge and he didn't even have a hard on! Do you know what the really weird thing was?" I asked her. "I got turned on when I saw it!"

"What? Ha! That's awesome! You have a hot dad; I've said so for years. Now you're starting to see it. Fuck him!" she said brashly.

"Are you joking?! He's my dad! I couldn't..." I trailed off thinking, that wasn't a bad idea. "How could I even convince him to?"

"It wouldn't be hard. You're hot! You have these gorgeous round tits that have the cutest nipples. The tightest ass I've ever seen and a class 'A' pussy. You seduce him; he won't be able to say no!" Darby said all this while pulling off my clothes to reveal each body part.

She pushed me down on the bed that was behind me and stripped off her clothing. She climbed on top of me straddling my lap and taking one of my nipples in her mouth. She flicked it with her tongue and lightly bit my nipple which made me squeak in delight. She loved the noises I made and pushed me onto my back. She made her way down my tan body until she got to my already wet pussy. She lightly traced my slit with the tip of her tongue making my body shiver, and then she plunged her tongue deep inside my pussy. I cried out and she tongue and finger fucked me relentlessly. She would suck on my cunt while pounding her fingers in my pussy and then switch them. She then licked back to my asshole and tongue fucked me. She then replaced her tongue with two of her fingers; I felt my asshole stretch and moaned from the absolute delight. She knew exactly how to push my buttons. She hooked her fingers and shoved them in and out of my ass and she grabbed my cunt once more with her soft lips. She sucked and fucked and didn't stop until I was screaming in ecstasy and cumming all over her pretty pale face. My body went lip as she released my cunt and removed her fingers. She came up and kissed me letting me taste my own juices. She laid there stroking my tits until I could get up the strength to return they favor in kind. After an hour of fucking each other I left to go home. When I arrived my dad was setting the table for dinner.

"Sorry, I'm late. I was helping Jenny with a problem she was having." I said to my dad.

"Is she okay? What happened?" he asked.

"It was just girl problems. She's fine now." I said, chuckling on the inside.

"Hey, did you come home today during school hours?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I answered honestly and felt my face go red.

"I saw your shoes by the door when I left for work. I took half a day today and went in late." He said.

"Oh. Yeah, they were hurting my feet. I left on my lunch to come home and change. I didn't miss any classes and I ate a sandwich on my way back." I said, relieved he didn't realize I saw him.

He smiled in response as he put the food on the table. We ate talking about our short and very uneventful days. I then excused myself and went upstairs to shower. As I ran the soap over my body I kept flashing back to my dad's cock, to Jenny's pussy, and her words of fucking him. My pussy started to get wet from more than just the water. I quickly rinsed off and got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and hurried to my room. I dried off and sat down on my bed with my legs spread and started running my fingers along my pussy lips. I immediately started moaning in response to my touch. I pushed my fingers as far as I could inside my pussy and my moans got loader. With each stroke I got loader. I heard a creak outside my door and turned my head to muffle my moans into a pillow. I heard a knock at my door and sat up in surprise.

"Uh, hold on." I called out. I wrapped my body with the towel and sat on the edge of my bed. "Come in."

"I was wondering if I could talk to you?" my dad asked.

"Sure." I said.

"I was wondering if you perhaps saw something when you were home. You see, when I went in to take my shower I am almost positive that I shut the bathroom door completely but when I was leaving it was open a crack." He said.

"Oh." That was all I could say, I was truly embarrassed.

"I think it's time we had a talk." He said.

"Dad," I said with a chuckle, "there is no need for any talks. I already know all about sex!"

"You do?" he said.

"I'm 18, dad! I learned about it in school, from my friends, magazines, television, movies, and even guys!" I added.

"You're not a..." he trailed off surprised. "I wouldn't have ever guessed that. I mean you're beautiful but I just would have never thought..."

I smiled at him and put my hand on his knee to stop him. He looked at me and our eyes met. I slowly started stroking my hand up and down his thigh seductively. He grabbed my hand and shook his head "no". I stood up in front of him and let my towel drop and shook my head "yes". His eyes soaked up every inch of my body and his hand slowly rose up to cup one of my breasts. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. He was so hesitant and his touch was soft I was afraid if I moved at all I would spook him and he'd be gone. He looked up into my face and lowered his hand once more, but he didn't leave.

"Dad," I began as I dropped to my knees in front of him," I did see something today when I was home. I saw you; all of you. That sight made me realize that I wanted to experience you in every way! You have given me so much through the years. Sacrificed so much to be there for me and I want to be there for you. I'm not a virgin, so you wouldn't be taking anything from me. Let me do this. Let us do this."

As I spoke those last words, I reached for his pants and began to undo them. He didn't protest again. He in fact helped me in stripping him down completely. His cock was fully erect and it stood a good 8 1/2 inches with a sizable girth as well. I was wondering how I would ever fit all of this inside of me, it was easiest the biggest I had ever seen. I ran my tongue up one side of his throbbing cock and then up the other side. I ran my tongue on the underside of it and flipped the underside of his head with the tip of my tongue. I ran the underside of my tongue over his cock so he could feel the smoothness in contrast to the top of my tongue. He moaned as I switched back and forth. I was able to relax my throat to take in most of his cock. As it hit the back of my throat I made a swallowing reflex which pushed him deeper down. His whole body jerked at that move. I pulled him from my mouth and stroked him with both of my hands at the same time. I held him in a firm grip but didn't squeeze and I quickly pumped him up and down. His face looked like he was close to cumming so I slowed down and stopped completely to hold him off. "Fuck!" was the only word he kept saying. I stood up and he did as well. He took control for a moment by grabbing my shoulders and shoving his tongue in my mouth running it over mine. I returned the kiss ardently. He lowered me to the bed and spoke once more, "Let me taste my baby's sweet pussy. I can smell it from here and it smells delicious!" He dove in feet first! He plunged his tongue straight into my pussy and started tongue lashing me. His thumb rubbed my cunt while he pushed his tongue as deep inside me as he could. He then flicked my clit and sucked on it. "Oh! Lick my pussy daddy! Taste your little girl! Oh, fuck!" I reached back and pushed my finger tips in my ass and I felt him hesitate. He looked up at me in surprise, then a smile crossed his face and he began licking my pussy again. He placed two fingers in my soaking pussy and then added another and then another. I could tell he was reading my pussy for his big cock. He got on his knees and put the head of his cock next to my hole. He gently pushed it and I felt it stretch me. The continued to push it in slowly until it was completely inside. It filled me completely to the hilt! It was amazing and he was amazingly gentle. He slowly pulled it out and entered again he did this over and over with increasing speed until he was ramming my pussy like a jackhammer. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me!" I squealed in delight. He rammed me over and over grunting with each thrust. Every time I said "daddy" he seemed to slam into me extra hard, like it turned him on even more.

"Oh, you have the sweetest tasting, the tightest pussy I have ever had! Oh, yes! You like daddy fucking you, don't you?!" He said surprising me.

"Oh, yes, I do, daddy! Fuck me harder with your big cock! Fuck your daughter!" I answered.

Without warning he flipped me over and put me on my knees. He once again sunk his cock in my pussy and he pushed two fingers in my ass. I could feel him pushing on his cock with his fingers in my ass. That was it for me and I started cumming all over his cock. He thrust into me three more times and at the end of my orgasm I felt his cum spread inside my pussy. Spurt after spurt until it was running out like my own cum was. He held his cock deep inside of me until his body stopped shaking and then he pulled out. He lazily fell onto my bed beside me. I collapsed on my stomach.

"Fuck, dad! That was amazing! The most amazing fuck I ever had! Why did mom leave when you have an amazing cock like that?!" I said smiling at him.

"I don't know, but she could never fuck or suck cock as good as you just did! Talk about amazing!" he leaned over and kissed me after he spoke.

"You know I told Jenny about the size of your cock and she seemed interested. Maybe tomorrow after school she could come over for a sleep over and you could show her yourself. I'm sure she'd be happy to fuck you. In fact, I know she would and I can show you just how she likes her pussy eaten."

"Wow! You are surprising me all over the place today! I think that sounds wonderful, but right now I want to clean up and catch my breath. Maybe go downstairs and grab and snack; then a little later, I want to do this all over again!"

The End... for now!