Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's give Kinsey a chance to try out a big cock," Morgan said as she moved over to my right side.

Kinsey slid down, a mesmerized expression covering her strong features. Morgan grabbed my cock and helped to maneuver it into Kinsey's tight little pussy. Boy was it tight. She wasn't a virgin, but she had a very tight passage that squeezed my cock until it felt I would tear her apart.

She moaned as I filled her up. She slowly rose up, only to fall back down. She continued with an irregular rhythm, each rise and fall bringing pleasure to her face. Her back arched as she bent backwards. I bent forwards to suck on her breast with my mouth.

Morgan had laid down on the floor and started playing with herself. I noticed this and reclined, laying my head on this floor. Kinsey continued to ride me. I motioned for Morgan to come over. She crawled over and slung one leg over my head.

She sat her pussy down on my face. It took in the entire experience. Her smell was intoxicating. The earth emanating from her privates enveloped my head. I reached my tongue out, gently tapping her clit. She jumped at the feeling.

She dropped her pussy further down and I lapped at it. The taste of her juices was like nothing else. I sucked up all that I could, enjoying the taste almost as much as the feeling of Kinsey riding me. I swirled my tongue around her clit, then plunged it into her vagina, penetrating as deep as I could.

Kinsey notice what we were doing and reached her hands out and cupped both of Morgan's tits. Morgan threw her head back, the pleasure proving too much for her. She shook with an orgasm and fell off my face, dripping wet from my attention.

Kinsey continued to ride me, and was becoming increasingly more varied in her movements, bouncing up and down, rolling back and forth, and rocking on my cock. We continued like this for a few more minutes before Kinsey came, twitching.

Morgan immediately pulled my cock out of Kinsey, and started sucking it with ferocity. She took it deeper and deeper with each go, bringing my cum out very quickly and abruptly. Morgan sucked it all into her mouth, before looking up and smiling.

Kinsey had laid down next to me and we started to cuddle. Morgan moved next to her, and Kinsey sat up. They kissed deeply, exchanging my cum in their mouth.

"You girls are surprising me," I said.

Kinsey just giggled.

"Trust us, were not done," Morgan said. "You'll be ready in a couple of minutes and we'll go again."

I just chuckled. In the meantime, Kinsey and I continued to kiss. I enjoyed the feeling of her lips proceeding down my neck and chest. Eventually she made her way back don to my floppy cock.

"This won't do," she smiled and put it in her mouth. She began to suck on it very lightly, making it to grow larger. Morgan just watched, still breathing heavily.

Under Kinsey's attention, my cock soon grew back to its full length. Kinsey continued to lick it's total length before breaking off.

"It's your turn to get fucked, Morgan." Kinsey said.

Morgan got up and stood on all fours. Kinsey pulled me up by my cock, and moved me towards Morgan's round, beautiful ass. She spit on her hand and rubbed her pussy, spreading her legs apart for better access. Once she was satisfied with the results, she guided my cock into her friend's passage.

Morgan moaned as I pushed inside. Kinsey bit her lip as she looked at me. I continued slowly, inserting and removing my cock. Each time, Kinsey was there to guide it back in. Eventually I worked into a higher tempo, and Morgan began to match my rhythm.

Kinsey moved in front of Morgan, laying down with her legs spread apart. Morgan dutifully buried her face in Kinsey's pussy, eagerly lapping up her juices.

We continued like this, Morgan being the first to cum, her moans muffled by Kinsey's lips. I continued to pound into her, until I saw Kinsey throw her head back in bliss. At that moment I felt the feeling of my cum ejecting into Morgan.

Morgan just fell over, weak from what had happened. Kinsey immediately came over and sucked the remnants of cum from my cock.

"Hmm, you taste good Morgan," she said.

She then turned and began licking the cum that was oozing out of Morgan. I had definitely been surprised by these girls. Little did I know that more was to come.

12