Surprises in Miami

Story Info
Wife teases and surprises on husband's business trip.
6.4k words
4.26
82.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
682 Followers

Mary and Tim sat in the gate area of LaGuardia airport waiting for their flight to Miami. In their late thirties the couple looked to be on the attractive side of average. Mary's killer body wasn't apparent in the oversized sweatshirt she wore and her long well shaped legs didn't show in her seated position and jeans. She was 5'7" and about 115lbs. Of course, after 5 years of marriage Tim knew Mary's body well. He loved her 34C tits, narrow waist and beautifully shaped long legs. He was looking forward to his business trip with the knowledge that his sexy wife would be waiting for him at the hotel after each day's boring meetings and seminars. He was especially keyed up for sex; Mary had denied him sex for several days saying she wanted him well rested and horny for their trip. She'd made it clear that she expected they'd have lots of sex on their trip.

Mary waited for the nearest seat in the lounge area to be vacated. She checked the area again to confirm their privacy. In a hushed voice Mary told Tim that she had a unique gift planned for his 39th birthday which was the next day. She said it was an 'interactive' gift to be enjoyed over their three days in Miami. Mary whispered, "Your gift is sexual. There will be a different sexual focus for each day; taken together that will be your birthday gift. The theme for each day will be up to me. You'll be invited to enjoy certain sexual treats but other things may be off limits. I trust you're okay with my taking control and dictating how we'll enjoy sex each day?"

Tim smiled and replied, "Yes, of course. I'm fine with that."

Mary then continued in a whisper, "Here's a little tease to set the mood and give you something to think about on the flight. Over the past 10 to 15 years young women began to shave their Venus Mounds and pussies. I resisted. I felt adventurous doing a trim so I could wear a bikini without hair showing.

"When I last went out with my girl friends several women were talking about shaving their legs and intimate areas. Two thirty- five year olds were advocating the bald look. It got me thinking that I've been pretty conservative and maybe I should try shaving myself. One word led to another and the women spoke of the benefits of waxing over shaving. I learned of a classy waxing salon that several women used for their legs and more. So... for your birthday I decided to get a Brazilian wax- I assume you know what 'getting a Brazilian' means. I'm totally smooth and exposed for you. Happy Birthday."

"Wow! I can't wait to see and touch you," said Tim.

Mary replied, "I'm glad. I had it done yesterday and it hurt like hell but I've been turned on ever since then. I feel very exposed. By the way, there's really only one way you can fully appreciate the effect. It'll also pay me back a little for the pain. After we get to the hotel room and unpack I'm going to take a quick shower and put on something sexy. You're going to shave. We're going to bed and in a short time I expect to be kneeling over your face. You're going explore my naked pussy with your mouth and give me a huge orgasm-maybe two.

"You can think about that for the next three hours." She paused and then added, "Based on the bulge in your pants it's pretty clear you like this part of your present; I knew you would. Telling you about it has gotten me aroused too; it's a shame it's such a long flight."

Tim smiled with recognition. He said he loved his present and couldn't wait to unwrap it.

When the couple arrived at their Miami hotel room Tim couldn't wait to see and feel Mary's smooth Venus Mound. She pushed him away and told him to slow down- reminding him that she was in charge of the sexual aspects of the next few days. She wanted to shower and put on something sexier. She also insisted that he shave saying there was no way his five o'clock shadow was going to rub on her newly waxed flesh. Reluctantly, Tim agreed and helped unpack while Mary grabbed some lingerie and disappeared into the bathroom. When she emerged wearing a silk robe over high heels, he went in to shave.

Tim returned- naked with his half hard cock leading the way. Mary gestured for him to stop about 5 feet away from her. She said, "I told you about my waxed pussy because its part of your present and I obviously couldn't keep it a secret. You can enjoy it over the next few days. It's not, however, the theme of the day. In fact, I have a second treat that I'm going to reveal in a minute; it's also not the theme of the day. Again, this is a treat I'll offer you each day but it's not today's major gift.

"I know how you obsess about my breasts and nipples. You always love to fondle my tits and suck on my nipples. You tell me how soft and sexy my C cup tits are and how you could play with them for hours. Right? Do I have your attention?" Tim nodded that she did.

Mary continued, "You'll remember the clear silicon nipple suckers called "Supple Nips" you bought last year. We played with them once and they seemed to stretch my nipples more than any of our other toys. Can you visualize my nipples that evening; they were about 3/4 inch long in the clear suction cups? You really enjoyed their swollen length when we released them." She smiled at Tim in a sexy way, and continued, "Well, as a part of your present, I've brought the Supple Nip cups along for this trip. I'll be using them every day for about 10 minutes. For today, I started about 10 minutes ago." Mary opened her robe and pushed it off her shoulders revealing her breasts with a 1" tall silicon cup sticking out boldly on top of each nipple.

Tim's eyes were drawn to Mary's nipples but he also couldn't resist dropping them to her naked Venus Mound. He'd never seen her without pubic hair. His eyes flicked up and down- not wanting to miss either of his treats. In addition to staring at those specific areas of interest Tim took in his wife's overall hourglass shape and well shaped legs. He told her she looked great. Tim then stepped forward to get a better look at his wife's nipples. Mary's nipples filled the transparent suction cups and looked obscenely big. Tim caressed each breast from the sides and below as he studied the swollen nipples. He also lowered a hand to caress her Mound and insinuated two fingers between her legs without penetrating her pussy. He was feeling up her outer lips for the first time. Mary moaned as his fingers skimmed over her sensitive flesh.

Mary told Tim he could remove the suction cups. This re-focused his attention on her chest. He brought his face in close to get a good look. Mary gasped softly as his fingers worked the cups off first one nipple and then the other. "They're very sensitive," murmured Mary. "Suck on me- gently."

Her nipples were moist and glistened in the light since Mary had oiled them for the cups. His hand fondled one breast and his mouth descended on the other. Each nipple was much larger than usual. The nipple in Tim's mouth seemed to swell even more with the gentlest suction. It wasn't totally hard but its gumdrop size was very exciting. Tim made a small noise of approval. Mary moaned softly with arousal. Tim loved causing his wife to react; it was an affirmation that he was giving her pleasure. He held her right breast firmly and brought his mouth to its tip-using his hand to keep her breast exactly where he wanted it. He enveloped the area around the nipple sucking as much of her breast into his mouth as possible. He then allowed her flesh to slowly escape from his mouth until only the nipple remained between his lips. Using his teeth and tongue he explored her swollen nipple and Mary moaned with excitement. After awhile he released her breast from his hand and caressed her other breast. He told her how much he loved her swollen nipples and closed his mouth over the other one- giving it the same intense attention with his mouth. Mary's excitement was obvious; she gasped frequently as Tim's lips, tongue and teeth teased her sensitive nubs.

Meanwhile, Tim's free hand had dropped to cradle Mary's Venus Mound. She pressed against his hand and ground against it. He loved the new sensation of feeling her soft flesh without its protective hair. Mary's body language said that she liked the feeling too. For Tim, it was incredibly sexy to visualize going down on her for the first time in her new condition. He guessed that she was probably thinking the same thing since she'd already said she wanted his mouth on her. His cock throbbed.

After a few minutes of Tim's attention to her nipples and vaginal lips Mary's arousal over powered her and she climaxed. As her body shook she reached up to his shoulders to push Tim's head away, saying, "You have to leave them alone for now- they're too sensitive. Get on the bed and I'll tell you a little more about your birthday present.

"Lie down on your back and get ready to worship my pussy. As I've told you it's been prepared specially for you at some significant discomfort for me." Tim lay back and Mary crawled over him straddling his waist. He stared up at her- awed by the sight of her large breasts topped by angry nipples still wet with his saliva.

Mary cradled her breasts in her hands in a manner she knew turned Tim on and continued, "My breasts are available to you anytime on this trip- except for times like this. You've said your meetings end between 12 and 1 o'clock each day. If you'll call me when you're about 20 minutes from the hotel I'll put the suction cups on. You can then remove them and enjoy my nipples at their biggest and most sensitive. My waxed pussy will also be available for your mouth and hands whenever you want.

"Now let me explain your real gift. There are some limits that you have to accept. The limits relate to sexual penetration. Listen carefully. You can't have everything all at once. Each day you'll receive a new part of me as another part of your present. Today is 'Anal Sex Day.' You can have my ass anytime you want it today- but only my ass. You can enjoy my waxed pussy on the outside but penetration for today is only in my ass. Okay?"

"Yes, of course. I can use my fingers, right? You're only restricting my cock."

Mary smiled and replied, "Yes. Your mouth and fingers are welcome. In fact, I'm looking forward to them."

Mary paused and the continued, "When I went into the bathroom before, I lubed my ass for you. I'll keep it lubed for the rest of the day as best I can so it'll be ready whenever you might want to slip your hard cock in. For today consider it as my very tight pussy. Getting into my ass is usually a rare treat that depends on my being in the right mood, extra effort for having the lube handy and the act of lubing me. For today, my ass is yours for the taking any time. It's pre-lubed and anxious to be fucked. Okay?"

"Obviously, that sounds great."

"Now, before you enjoy my ass you should get to know my newly waxed pussy. It deserves some loving attention. I hope you'll enjoy the new look and feel. I've found it very erotic."

Mary moved up on Tim's body and gestured for him to move his arms so that she could straddle his head. She moved so that her thighs bracketed Tim's head and her pussy was a few inches above his face. She leaned forward and reached out to use the headboard for support. Spreading her knees she then lowered her pussy to just above his mouth saying, "Do you like my new look?"

Tim replied, "It really does look different. I love it." His words were cut off as her soft flesh smothered his mouth. His hands grabbed Mary's hips and pushed her down a little so that he could breathe. His lips and tongue explored the folds of Mary's lips. He wished his tongue was longer- he'd really like to fuck her well with it.

Mary loved the new sensations being hairless provided. In a voice that was strained with passion she told Tim that she'd never felt his tongue so much. Her passionate moans and groans were sprinkled with some guidance –telling him in a word or two the places and tongue movements that felt the best. Mary was soon building to a sexual climax with her body pressing against her lover's mouth but otherwise out of her control. She was overwhelmed by her orgasm and felt like a ragdoll as every ounce of strength seemed to pass from her body. With extra effort she raised her hips from Tim's face and whispered, "No more. Thank you." She then awkwardly moved off of his body and lay down on the bed exhausted.

Mary slowly moved down on the bed and hugged Tim saying that her discomfort during the waxing had been worthwhile. She told him the waxing should keep her hair-free for two to three weeks and his mouth was welcome to explore her anytime. In a small voice Mary then said, "I'd guess your cock might want to bury itself in my ass right now. My ass is yours but I'm afraid I might not be too active a participant. I'm a little drained at the moment." After kissing Mary passionately for a few minutes, Tim rolled her onto her side and guided his cock into her exquisite ass. It was tight but so well lubed that he could slip right in. He said, "Wow. Having you pre-lubed is great. Pausing to open the lube and apply it is always disruptive. Just sliding in is great. Thinking of you prepping it for me is also hot."

Needless to say, Tim didn't last long. He told Mary how tight she felt as he grabbed her hips and used them to control his thrusts. Mary grunted as he pushed in as deep as possible. He erupted after less than a minute and told Mary her ass was just too good. She reminded him that he could come back later and perhaps last longer.

Later in the day Tim revisited Mary's breasts. He also made an up close inspection of Mary's vaginal area both visually and with his fingers. He told Mary how sexy it was that she'd had herself waxed and how great she felt. He also fucked her ass again and was able to enjoy it for a longer time.

When it was clear from the late hour that Tim was done sexually for the day, Mary said, "Tomorrow is your birthday. It's also 'Blowjob Day.' Anytime you want, my mouth is at your service. You can put your cock in my mouth- soft or hard- and I'll do my best to pleasure you. Of course, I'll be using my hands on you as well; you've always loved my magic fingers. I should mention that my ass remains available. I'll lube it for you anytime you want or you can do it. In case that wasn't clear from what I said earlier, your daily present will be cumulative for the three days of our stay. Each day you can penetrate something new that I've planned as the theme of the day or you can enjoy anything from a prior day- or both until your cock can't take anymore."

On the second day Tim awoke to feel Mary's fingers toying with his cock. "Happy Birthday," she said. Run to the bathroom if you need to pee. Come right back for your first blowjob of the day. Tim's mind came fully awake and he did as instructed. He lay down on the bed and enjoyed a sensuously slow blowjob before breakfast.

During breakfast Mary said, "I've read that a blowjob is even more special when the woman sucks on a menthol cough drop just before going down on her man. I've got a box of them and will be sucking on two while I wait for you today."

He went to his business presentation but was distracted all morning by thoughts of his wife's unabashedly referring to the day as 'Blowjob Day'. She didn't routinely give him oral sex and she certainly didn't talk about it much. She'd certainly never talked of cough drops before. She'd really surprised him with "Blowjob Day."

Tim called Mary at the end of his meeting and said he'd be back in about 15 minutes. She teased him by saying, "I have the suction cups out. It'll just take me a minute to get my bra off and then I'll put some lip balm on my nipples so the cups don't stick. You remember how my nipples slowly expand into the cups as the vacuum pulls on them, right? In just a few minutes I'll be stretching my nipples for you. It also turns me on to have them sucked on and made bigger for you. While my nipples are expanding I'll pop two cough drops in my mouth. I'll also lube my ass so you'll have easy entry into my ass if you like. It excites me to prepare myself for you; I'll be waiting. That should give you something to think about in the cab."

On his return Tim found Mary wearing an unbuttoned shirt and silk panties. He kissed her and could smell and taste menthol. She looked great. She'd put on her three inch high heels- accentuating her long legs. Her covered nipples poked against the fabric of the shirt. Pushing the shirt open Tim again marveled at the one inch high cups that seemed to barely contain Mary's stretched nipples. They'd shrink back considerably when the cups came off but he loved the obscene look of the stretched flesh. He also knew they'd stay plump for long enough that he'd be able to enjoy them with his mouth.

Tim moved toward the couch pulling Mary along with him. He sat and told her to kneel over his legs which she did. The position brought her breasts to rest just inches away from his face. He pushed the sides of the shirt back and then carefully removed the cups to reveal her big moist nubs. He then teased and toyed with Mary's swollen nipples with his mouth while his hands held her torso. Mary enjoyed his attention and became highly aroused in a few minutes. He brought a hand to her right breast and fed it to his hungry mouth more aggressively. Mary loved the rough handling and her passion grew. When Tim used the fingers on his other hand to twist and squeeze her left nipple Mary climaxed. He buried his face between her breasts and hugged her as her orgasm resolved.

Mary moved off of the couch and with Tim's help removed his pants and shorts. Her mouth enveloped Tim's erect cock and he gasped at the cooling sensation of the menthol. His body tensed. The menthol was definitely a new experience. He wasn't sure whether it was fantastic or unpleasant; it certainly was intense. In any case, he'd previously decided that he was in the mood for pounding rather than being teased. He told Mary that he didn't want to finish in her mouth. He had other plans.

Tim told Mary to stand and he rose as well. He took her hand and brought her to stand behind the upholstered chair that was only a few feet from the couch. Tim then bent Mary over the back of the chair. He told her to hold that position while he got the lube. She reminded him that she was already prepared but he said he had his own agenda. He returned and teased the outside of Mary's ass with a finger. She braced herself to feel cold lube but it never came. Instead she was shocked when Tim spread her ass cheeks and used his tongue to tease her sensitive anal opening. She'd heard the term 'rimmed' but had never had the experience. Her shock was soon replaced with passion as his attention felt extremely good to her. It was forbidden, dirty, and wildly arousing. She couldn't believe how excited she'd gotten. She was frustrated when Tim withdrew his mouth and reached for the lube but they soon both enjoyed his finger lubing her ass. She couldn't wait to be fucked. After he'd finger-fucked her ass for a minute or so he spread her cheeks a little with one hand while using his other hand to guide his cock. He told her how sexy it looked to be bringing the head of his cock to her anal circle and then to watch as it disappeared inside. Mary gasped as she felt the penetration and thought of his watching the act. Once his cock was partially inside her his hands moved to grasp her hips firmly. He used his hands to pull his body against hers burying the rest of his cock in her ass. She pushed back and moaned as his cock stretched her narrow passage. He then fucked her hard and deep in long powerful strokes using his hands to control their bodies. He loved looking down at his hands as they controlled the pace and depth of his penetration. Her hips felt great as he pistoned onto her. Mary gasped excitedly with each thrust. Tim soon exploded deep inside of her as she tried to squeeze every last drop out of him.

Tdisk
Tdisk
682 Followers
12