Surprising Development

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with threesome.
2.6k words
4.06
104.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and Vicki had been married for just over a year when on their traditional date night, they started having a discussion unlike any they had ever had before.

Chris asked his beautiful wife if she had ever thought about having sex with another woman. Vicki who was a stunning blonde with a 36c chest and ass that drew lots of attention from other men sat stunned by the question. "Where did that come from?" she asked.

"I don't know... it's just that I see you and Teresa together and wonder if you two ever did anything together."

Teresa was Chris' ex-girlfriend and Vicki's best friend. Chris and Teresa split amicably and were still friends, but Vicki and Teresa were best friends and inseparable when they were together. Vicki shared a story about how they had had a threesome once with another guy but they didn't do anything together. This other guy had the ultimate sexual encounter in that he had the full attention of two willing females. Beyond that she said that her sexual past was pretty much isolated to one other experience before meeting Chris.

Chris not accepting this as the final answer asked if she had ever wished she had done something with Teresa. With some trepidation, Vicki admitted that there has always been some tension but wouldn't know where to even begin. The subject was just not something she was comfortable talking about. Chris thinking that this might be his opportunity, said that maybe they should have Teresa over for dinner and lighten the mood with some drinks and see where things might go.

At first Vicki thought the idea was outrageous, but deep down knew that it was something that excited her beyond belief. She agreed that they could talk more about setting this up.

That night when they got home, they had sex like they hadn't had in months. The passion was so intense, and there was no secret as to why they were both so excited.

Weeks went by and the topic never seemed to come up again.

One day, Chris was at work when he saw an old friend who had been transferred to another city several years before. Chris started talking with Mike and found that he had been transferred back for a few weeks for a training program before returning to his new home on the other coast. Chris suggested that Mike come over for dinner that night, and Mike was all too happy to accept as he had already found himself bored from staying in the hotel for two nights already. After a quick call to Vicky they decided that they would all get together for pizza and an upscale pizzeria.

Vicky and Mike had only met in passing years before, but never had a chance to get to know each other.

Dinner was filled with stories to catch up on the last few years. Mike said he was actually surprised to see Chris and Vicki married. The last time he had been here, Chris was dating Teresa and Vicki had been dating Mike's best friend Ray.

Chris and Ray had been roommates, and Ray had been quite the ladies man. One day he mentioned to Chris that he was seeing someone else and needed to break up with Vicki. When asked how he planned to tell Vicki, he said that he was just going to send her an email. Chris couldn't believe that his gutless roommate would stoop this low. Being friends with Vicki because of his own just finished relationship with Teresa he said that he would tell Vicki himself, because she deserved better.

Ray thought this was a great idea. Chris never had any other intentions that night other than to tell Vicki was a jerk Ray was. As the old saying goes, the rest is history. That night ended with Chris and Vicki in bed and married a year later. Mike admitted that he had lost touch with Ray, and wasn't surprised that this was how he had acted. It was the one thing about Ray that he never approved of. Ray was a womanizer.

When dinner was done, Chris suggested that they all go back to their house for a few beers. Mike followed them the short drive back to their house. He was stunned by the size of the house. "Just you two live here?" he asked. "Yes... it's a bit much for us, but the house was in Vicki's family and she inherited it after her parents died last year in a car accident."

They sat in the family room drinking their beers and still sharing more stories when Vicki excused herself from the room. She asked Chris if he could come with her.

Vicki took Chris to the kitchen well out of ear range of Mike and looked Chris in the eyes. "Do you remember that conversation we had several weeks ago about me having sex with Teresa?" Not sure where the conversation was leading, Chris just shook his head in the affirmative. "What would you think if I told you that what I would really want to do is have sex with both you and Mike right now?"

Chris' mind was reeling. This was never a fantasy of his. The thought of his wife with another guy was foreign too him. He couldn't believe that Vicki had suggested this. All kinds of feelings were going through his head; did Vicki not love him anymore, did Vicki find Mike more appealing? Where was this coming from?

Vicki could sense Chris' trepidation and assured him, that this wasn't about love or wanting to leave him. She just realized that while sitting around both of them during the entire evening, she was finding herself wanting to be touched by both of them. She couldn't explain why, she just wanted to know what it would be like to be taken by two men. As Vicki was stumbling through her explanation, Chris was surprised that he found himself getting increasingly hard. What was going on? He was getting excited listening to his wife talking about having sex with another guy.

Vicki told him that if he said no, that would be the end of it. No hard feelings. She also added though that if they decided not to do this, then there would never be any discussion about her possibly doing anything with Teresa in the future. She didn't have to say that, because Chris already knew from the hardness in his pants that he was going to allow this to happen.

Chris asked Vicki how she wanted this to happen. She had devised a plan that she would go into their master bathroom and get ready. Chris was to go ask Mike if he was up to this. If he was they would go to the master bedroom, get undressed and get into bed. If after 30 minutes, they had not arrived, Vicki would know that it wasn't going to happen.

Chris went back to the family room and with a couple more beers in hand gave one to Mike. "Hey, have I got a surprise for you." Mike having no idea what he was talking about says, "look, you guys have been very gracious host, and you couldn't possibly do anything more to make me feel welcomed." Chris sort of laughed and said, "you'd be surprised what more we could do." Looking puzzled Mike said "what are you talking about?"

"I'm not sure how to say this, so I'm going to just sort of blurt this out. Vicki wants to have sex with both of us right now. I'm OK with this. What do you think?"

Mike still looking puzzled; "is this some kind of a joke. Do you have a camera set up somewhere so you can post my response on You Tube?" "No I'm serious... she's in the bathroom right now getting ready. If you're not OK with this, fine, no harm, we just ask that you don't say anything to anyone."

"You really are serious!" was all Mike could say. With no other words spoken, Chris turned and slowly started walking toward the bedroom. Mike followed with trepidation at first and then picked up his step. If this was for real, he wanted to make sure he was part of it. They entered the room, and Chris explained that they were to get undressed and crawl into bed. Mike wasn't sure he liked the idea of getting undressed and getting in the bed with Chris but realized that he may have already passed the point of no return.

Mike looked at Chris and said, "this is not going to be bi-sexual is it?" Chris was actually surprised by the question, and the look on his face showed as he abruptly answered "NO." Mike felt a huge sense of relief as he could tell Chris meant what he just said.

As both guys finally got under the covers, music could suddenly be heard in the bathroom as the door slowly opened.

Vicki came out wearing a sheer covering that covered nothing. You could clearly see your voluptuous breast held up with still another sheer red bra and a matching red thong that barely covered her nicely trimmed pussy.

She danced provocatively to the music slowly and seductively moving about the room. She touched herself in such an erotic fashion that even someone with erectile problems would soon be hard. Vicki softly said that this is not what she had in mind... "pull those covers back, I want to see all of you, not just your faces."

This time there was not thought or trepidation. Both Chris and Mike pulled the covers down exposing their hardness. Chris was slightly proud that his 8 inch cock was bigger than Mike's. Mike had a shorter cock but it had a slight bend to it giving it the look of a banana.

Vicki's eyes were locked on these two naked men in front of her and now started to do more than just touch herself... it was now time to start her daring striptease. As she dropped the sheer gown off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor she stepped up on the bed continuing to move to the music. Her balance was much more difficult on the mattress so instead of moving her feet she just shimmied her body up and down occasionally turning to expose or hide from view her bits teasing each man. As she unsnapped her bra, Mike's hand went to his cock and Vicki using her foot pulled his hand away. "That is for me she said."

Her bra was unsnapped but still covering her breasts. She teasingly would reveal some of her tit flesh but would not let it fall completely. Unable to take much more, Chris and Mike looked at each other with a knowing look and both reached for Vicki's legs giving them a gentle shove causing her to lose her balance and fall to the bed right between them.

Her bra was immediately removed and she had two mouths and two different sets of hands feeling her. She couldn't believe the intense feeling that she was overcome with. Nobody had even paid any attention to her pussy and she was already having an intense orgasm, she could feel moisture building and gushing, soaking what little fabric was covering her.

Chris let go of her tit and moved up to meet Vicki's lips and they kissed passionately. As Chris was still fondling her breast while kissing her, he could feel a startled sensation from Vicki's body. He glanced down briefly and saw that Mike had moved one of his hands down to Vicki's pussy and was pushing a finger into her wet hole. She was so wet it was making a gentle slurping sound. Vicki's eyes were rolling back, and Chris continued kissing her. As his tongue was probing deeper into her mouth he could feel Mike repositioning himself, and realized that Mike was wasting no time and was getting ready to stick his hard cock into his wife.

Vicki rarely ever talked about sex before marrying Chris. Whether it was because she wanted it to be private or she was shy she was never really sure, but right now she only knew that she was kissing her husband while another man was stroking his cock in and out of her pussy. She was so wet and turned on. She pushed her husband's face away and yelled fuck me with that cock. At the same time she reached down to find Chris' hard manhood and pulled him toward her mouth. She now had a cock in her mouth and pussy. She was in heaven.

Mike pumped in and out of Vicki's pussy at a frantic pace. He hadn't had sex in several months, and the moment was so incredibly erotic. He knew he couldn't last long. As he realized he was about to come, he started to pull out, and Vicki took a break from the blowjob she was giving her husband and told him to cum inside of her.

That was all Mike had to hear as he let go of a load of hot semen and filled Vicki's love canal. Vicki let go of Chris' cock and was screaming as another wave overcame her as she could feel Mike's warm fluid fill her. She reached for Mike's cock and knew she needed to lick their combined juices off.

Chris then positioned himself to enter his wife's used pussy. He couldn't believe the feeling as he put his hard penis into her over lubricated hole. He could have never imagined how wet and hot it could be. He could not remember a time when his erection was as hard as was at this moment. It is even possible that his 8 inches had grown to 9 or 10 inches from his excitement.

Chris pulled out of Vicki for a moment and turned her over to take her from behind as Mike lay back on the bed. Vicki was giving Mike head and Chris was doing his wife doggy style. The pace was slow at first as Chris savored the feelings of all the mixed juices but as he continued to watch his wife give head to his friend he knew he couldn't last much longer. His pace became more like a sprinter as he was pounding his cock into his wife's wet hole. His balls were slapping against her ass cheeks. The moans from everyone were overpowering. The room smelled of sex. Chris could take it no longer and let go of his load and planted his seed deep inside his wife along with Mike's cum.

Vicki now had a pussy full of two men's cum. She had the ultimate cream pie. She was completely spent and fell to the side Mike releasing his cock from her mouth. Chris also fell to Vicki's other side and they began to kiss again. Chris could taste the juices of Mike and Vicki as they kissed.

Much to Chris and Vicki's astonishment, Mike moved back down the bed and put his face into Vicki's pussy and started licking. He was swallowing cum from deep inside her. He was savoring every last bit of juice. As he was letting the fluids flow onto his tongue before swallowing, he was playing with Vicki's clit. Vicki had lost count of how many orgasms she had already had but she was about to have another. There was very little juice left flowing from her pussy as her orgasm subsided.

Chris and Vicki were gently kissing and touching each other as Mike got up off the bed and slowly let himself out of the room. He was gone before Chris or Vicki realized. They just lay there feeling content in the wild sex that had just taken place. They crossed a line, and both knew that this would change their sex life from here on out.