Surrender

Story Info
A new slave desperately wants to please her Master.
840 words
4.03
20.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This could get interesting..."

That's the thought racing through my head as you lead me – naked and blindfolded – into a room that smells of sex and hot wax. I'd like to ask where we are and what's going to happen, but you've made it clear I shouldn't speak without permission.

I hear a door close – and lock.

Quietly, and with a tone that says you're not to be denied, I hear you say, "On your knees."

Instinctively I obey. I'm usually more in control, but something about you makes me want to give in...

From behind me, your mouth so close to my ear I can feel your hot breath on my skin, you whisper, "Now remember...you volunteered for this and you've agreed to do everything I say, correct?"

"Yes, Master."

"Open your mouth." Again and without question I obey. I sense motion as you reach over my head and position something – plastic? No, leather – into my mouth. You secure the gag at the back of my head and make sure the fit is tight. You kiss my neck lightly and advise, "Now be a good girl and stay quiet and this will all be over soon."

I don't want it to be over. My nipples are erect and my pussy is wet with anticipation.

You can tell by my quivering body that I'm enjoying this. "Spread your legs," you say, and begin to trace your hand across my back as I struggle to obey. I wince in pain and pleasure as a paddle connects with my ass. "That's for showing your pleasure," you say and shove your hand between my legs, "Now be still!"

Your fingers expertly work my clit and, though I'm trying very hard to behave, a small whimper of desire escapes the confines of my gag as I press my mound against you.

Abruptly your hand is gone leaving my swollen clit unattended. In spite of myself I reach down to ease the delicious pain. Before I reach my waist you've grabbed my arms and lifted me roughly to my feet.

"You are a very bad girl! I can't trust you, can I?" Afraid of the possible punishment I face, I nod vigorously that yes, you can trust me...but it does no good.

"I can see you're not going to behave unless I force you to." With that, my wrists are bound in front of me. My arms are lifted, and my binding is fastened to something above me. The feeling is surreal. "What have I gotten myself into?" I have to stand on my toes to ease the pain in my arms...but I like it.

Suddenly your body is next to mine. I feel the heat coming off you and wish I could taste your skin. Your rapid breath, quickened pulse, and rock-hard cock against my thigh tell me your excitement must be unbearable. I want so badly to take you in my mouth...then I remember the gag.

"I've told you be quiet and be still, and you've disobeyed me," you say as you step away from me.

Without warning a liquid heat makes its way down my chest and over my breasts until it drips off my hard nipples. Candle wax. My pleasure is undeniable as you give my ass the same treatment. But I won't give in – I can't disappoint my Master again...

Not a muscle flinches as you trace the outline of the wax with an ice cube. "Such a good girl," you say approvingly, and my juices flow at the sound of your satisfaction.

"Step up and forward," is the next command, and it comes with a not-so-gentle nudge at the back of my legs with...some kind of stick? I obey without hesitation this time, though the punishment has been wonderful...

My new position has me bent slightly forward, giving you easy access.

"Perfect. Now to add the finishing touch..." I feel something cold, thick, and stiff enter my pussy. "There we go," you say as you work it in and out, in and out...it feels amazing and I can't believe you're going to let me cum – then as quickly as it was inserted, the object is removed leaving me unsatisfied and aching for more.

I try to look back at you but remember I can't see anything. I'm completely at your mercy as you take the object that so recently worked my pussy and begin to put it in my ass. I clench at first, but the stick comes down across both cheeks and reminds me who's in charge. "That's gonna' leave a mark," you say with a chuckle. "Now I'm going to fill your ass with this plug because that's what I want. Are we clear, my little pony?" You pull my hair to get me to nod. "Good girl."

Without another word the plug is in my ass, filling me in a way I'm not used to. I realize the "stick" is a riding crop, and you've only just begun...