Surrender

Story Info
A sub longing to surrender rolls the dice.
3.5k words
4.26
17.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers

Dry-mouthed she felt an electric frisson of fear as the cab pulled up in front her Master's home. She had served him for over a year now, but only now and then, whenever he called and demanded her presence. She always went, of course, dropped what she was doing, groomed and dressed as he required and went for as long as he wanted. Sometimes it was a few hours, sometimes a weekend. She didn't always know in advance. Once, gloriously, he had kept her for an entire week, restrained, fucked, whipped.

It had been the best week of her life.

In fact, it had revealed something to her. She was not just a submissive. At heart she was a slave. Missing a week at work cost her a job, but she didn't care. Jobs had become meaningless. At heart she was a slave. The rest of her life sucked. She was 29 and had never been really happy until she met him. It was a boring blur of crappy jobs and crappy apartments. She lived for her hours of service to him.

Today she was going to roll the dice. She would offer herself to him completely to do with as he would. She desperately hoped he would accept her permanently, enslave her fully. She wanted nothing more than to surrender her life to him. If he didn't accept, she would be devastaded, but she knew she would have to find someone to enslave her. Maybe if Master rejected her he would sell her to someone else, turning her into the piece or property. It was a thought that excited every nerve ending in her willing body.

Quickly she paid the cab. The fare was $23. She gave him the $40 she had brought and said, "Keep the change," and got out. She would soon have no pocket for the change anyway. She had nothing with her now, no money, no ID, no personal items. She was going all in with this gamble. She had called her Master's phone and knew he was home.

On shaky legs she walked towards the front door set well back from the street. She climbed the steps. She looked at the envelope with his name on it that she had cradled on the way over. She had bought an entire box of the most expensive stationary just so she could write this one note. It was a letter of request, of submission, offering him everything, begging him to accept her service.

With a deep breath she took off the cheap plastic raincoat she had bought and tossed it over the railing. No going back. All she wore now were red four-inch heels, a thick red leather collar and four cuffs. They had all been gifts from him. She now had nothing of her own except the body she prayed would soon be his entirely. With one deep breath she rang the bell. As she knelt in the display position he had taught her she linked her wrist cuffs and looked at the ground, holding the envelope in her hands.

Of course, the wait of perhaps a half a minute seemed interminable. The door opened and she found herself looking not at his shoes, but at a pair of expensive women's sandals. She kept her head bowed. A hand with alluring red nail polish came into view and took the envelope from her.

"Well, isn't this a piece of arrogance from a slut!" said a low female voice. The mystery woman's left hand grabbed her by the chin and lifted her head. Her right hand delivered a considerable and shocking slap to the girl's face.

Letting go she turned back into the house, "It's for you, dear. Were you expecting a package delivery? I thought we only played separately," she added petulantly.

The woman walked away from the open door. The now confused sub stayed on her knees, not knowing what to do. Her face was red with both shame and handprint. Who was this woman calling her Master "dear?" Had she just made a complete and utter fool of herself? She could feel tears rising but held them back. She would not show tears, unless Master caused the with his collection of whips and floggers.

Several minutes passed before she heard footsteps returning, solid and male.

"Well, what a surprise! An impudent surprise, but and interesting one," he said in a half-amused tone, then he grew menacing, "You have disrupted my home and arrived uninvited. I have your envelope, so I suppose you should come in while we read it. Follow me... crawling."

"We." The word rang in her ears. The mystery woman would have a role deciding her fate. Her anxiety soared. With her hands cuffed in front of her, crawling was no easy matter, but still she shuffled as quickly as possible behind the man rapidly leaving her behind. She entered the spacious living room and scuttled awkwardly to the wing chair where he was now sitting. The woman was sitting several feet away on the sofa.

Not knowing what to do she assumed her presentation position once again.

"Well, David, I will admit you picked a pretty one. Not gorgeous, but attractive enough." The words cut, but then the girl thought that was probably their purpose. She sensed a jealousy.

"If you have not fathomed it by now, this is my wife. We learned long ago that we are both dominants. We love each other deeply but recognized that we both needed to play our roles, and so as she suggested we usually do that separately. She has her subs and I have mine. This isn't the first time we have met one of the other's toys, but it is the first time one has turned up uninvited.

"Now, I see you have brought me a letter. I assume it will say whatever it is you came to communicate so you shall not speak unless directly required to do so."

Master slit the envelope with the care he did everything and slid out the letter.

Dearest Master,

I have come to realize that I love serving you more than anything else in the world. The rest of my life is empty. At home I strip naked and follow your protocols pretending that I am still serving you. It is the only joy I get in my day. It consumes me. I have thought long and hard about what I am about to write:

Sir, I humbly offer myself to you. I beg you to enslave me permanently. I wish to surrender my right to choose, to decide or to say no in any and all aspects of my life. I will accept any usage, any punishment, any mark you feel is appropriate. If the day comes when you are done with me I ask you to give me to some other master or mistress. I no longer wish to be free. I willingly surrender my life into your hands.

So I come to you, Sir, wearing nothing but the things you have given me, carrying nothing personal, offering myself completely. I beg you to accept this unworthy woman as your permanent slave.

Humbly and beseechingly,

"Hmm. You have not signed this letter, slave. Why not?"

Realizing the was now "required to speak" she said, "Master, if I become your property, you should name me. I wish to be yours completely. I will gladly sign this letter and any contract you propose with the name you give me."

"This is an interesting proposition. What do you think, Miranda?"

"I think she is a presumptuous little cow, invading the sanctity of our home with her shameless begging. I think I should slap her again."

"I agree. Crawl over to my wife, sit up and be slapped."

The nervously hopeful slave shuffled over to the sofa and knelt up between the woman's spread legs. She lifted her face to be slapped and got her first glance at the majestic blonde wife of her Master. Her hopes fell thinking her Master would never trade her for this beauty.

The slap Miranda delivered was no love tap. The sound resounded in the room and made the girl's head spin and eyes swim with tears.

"Thank you Ma'am."

She barely got the words out before a second slap crashed on her other cheek. There were four in all. The slave's chest pounded as she tried to catch her breath.

"I suppose, my dear, we should discuss this privately," Master said to Miranda.

"Yes," she agreed, "but in any event this little bitch deserves some severe punishment if not outright dismissal."

"Oh, I agree. No matter what you and I decide she is in for a hard night before we tell her if she can stay or be gone forever."

His words hurt more than his wife's blows. She could not stop the tears now.

Her master rose and walked in front of her. Ignoring her collapsing emotions, he clipped a leash to her collar and set off down the hall to the stairway. Master...and she know realized his mistress wife... kept a well equipped playroom down there.

With a complete lack of gentleness he dragged her down the stairs. It was all she could do to keep from falling. She knew he was angry and for the first time with him she was very afraid.

"Flat on the floor, girl!" She stretched prone as quickly as possible. With swift movements he clipped her ankles to a wide spreader bar, adjusting it so that it stretched her painfully. Next he removed her wrist cuffs and replaced them with sturdy hanger cuffs. In seconds he had brought down another bar and clipped the cuffs so her arms were just as widely spread. In silence he quickly winched her up to a standing position and then completely off the ground. she swung slowly in space. She knew from experience that this position would grow painful quickly.

He looked into her eyes, She could not see the love she cherished and longed to see, only anger. He walked behind her and returned a moment later with nipple clamps attached by a heavy gauge chain. With no ceremony he tweaked her nipples and snapped the clips on, dropping the full weight of chain. She cried out painfully. Next her cunt lips felt the same treatment. Again she cried out. Finally he grabbed a sturdy crop. He spun her on the hanging cable and then rained down hard blows indiscriminately. Ass, breasts, thighs, stomach, several uppercuts to her cut had her screaming hoarsely. No part of her tender body was spared. The cropping went on and on until she could scream no more. Then just as suddenly as he had begun he stopped, dropping the flogger on the floor.

She raised her head and saw that his eyes were moist. "I shouldn't have done that. Forgive me. The first rule of dominance is to never punish in anger. You embarrassed me in front of my beloved. You made it look as if I can't control my sub. Still, what I did was wrong. If you wish, I will release you and you can leave now. You may speak."

"Master, please don't release me!" she gasped, "Please don't send me away! I deserve this." Tears streamed down her cheeks and saliva dripped from her crying mouth. "Please, please, please consider what I humbly beg of you."

"I shall remove the strain and let you rest, take off the clamps while we talk upstairs."

"Master, May I speak?" She was calming now, a little.

He nodded, to ashamed to look her in the eye.

"Please leave me as I am. Consider it a symbol of my intention and my seriousness."

He nodded. He went to a fridge and got a bottle of water. Hungrily she drank it down. Then he moved off returning with a damp cloth and sponged her face. He kissed her and turned to go. "I will let you know what we decide."

He switched off the lights leaving her gently swaying in complete darkness, feeling the lingering effects of the hard flogging and the weight of her chains. For the first time that day, she smiled.

Two

Her tears had long since dried when the lights snapped on startling her out of a half sleep. Her shoulders and hips ached painfully. Her nipples were numb. She suspected a puddle of pussy juice had gathered on the floor beneath her still painfully chained lips.

Both Master and Mistress, for that is how she had come to think of her, came down the stairs. They were both dressed in fetish gear, Master in black leather pants, boots and bicep cuffs. His handsome, strong chest was bare. Mistress was adorned in a purple merry widow with a matching latex short skirt and thigh high boots. They both looked stunning. Quickly she lowered her eyes.

"Look at me girl," said the Master, not unkindly. She turned and faced him.

"We have decided to give you a week's trial, starting from this moment... well, from that moment an hour or so ago when I lost control. It will be a hard, painful and humiliating week. You will be sorely tested in all aspects of servitude. It will likely be the hardest week you experience under us would you stay the course.

"At no time will you speak except to answer a direct question. There is one further exception. Your safe word is 'dream'. If you wish to end the test, use it. But you will leave this house immediately and I will never see you again.

"In the meantime you will be restrained in some way at all times, you will accept every order and be used in whatever way either of us likes. Yes, you must submit just as fully to Mistress Miranda as to me. In fact, she is the one who needs more convincing, so I expect her contribution to your testing will be harsh and frequent.

"If you get to the end of the week without using your safe word, we will extend you a one year total slavery contract. There will be details for you to consider, but we will discuss them when and if it becomes necessary. The critical one is that the slavery will be complete - no safe words. On the anniversary of that date you will have 24 hours to decide whether or not to leave our service. During the year, there is no out, no going back.

"Nod if you comprehend and are willing to accept these terms."

With feelings of fear and joy she nodded firmly.

"One last thing. Recognizing the request you made in your letter, we reserve the right to sell you to anyone we choose should we grow tired of your service. The one 'condition' we will ask that person is that they honour your annual 'out clause'. Of course, we have no way of guaranteeing they will. Do you accept these terms?"

Again she nodded emphatically, smiling as she did so.

Mistress Miranda stepped forward and harshly yanked off the nipple clamps causing the girl to scream loudly and then whimper continuously as the blood flooded back in to bruised nipples. When the sub had settled she repeated the process with her vaginal clamps repeating the scream/whimper cycle. Miranda lifted the girl's face with a malicious gleam and licked her face from chin to forehead in one swipe.

Miranda unclipped her ankle cuffs allowing her legs to swing freely, relieving the pressure on her hips. The Mistress rubbed life back into the limbs as Master slowly winched her to the floor. Superfluously she ordered, "On your knees!" The girl wasn't sure she had the strength to support herself yet. Master stopped the winching when she was kneeling up. The pain in her shoulders would continue, it seemed.

Opening his fly and lowering his pants he stood before her.

"I imagine this is what you are after. Get me hard."

Heart pounding with joy she began licking the tip of the cock she loved. This would be her reward. He grabbed her dark hair, conveniently arranged in a ponytail.

"I said get it hard, not play with it, slut!"

Quickly she engulfed it, sucking hardness into it, opening her throat as soon as he achieved his full length. Without hands it was harder, and he did not move or assist her in anyway.

"Stop!" came Miranda's voice. "You're mine now!"

The Mistress had moved a padded bench just behind the Master. The girl had not noticed, so consumed was she with her task.

Master removed his cock from her mouth. As he stepped away the slave girl found herself staring into Miranda's eyes not more than two feet away. The ravishing blonde was on hands and knees facing her waiting for a good doggy style fucking.

"Your first lesson, bitch, is that David is my husband. We both like to play with sad little subbies like you, but we belong to each other. If you even entertain the thought that you might become between us, you'll find yourself as the lowest slut in a Bangkok whorehouse before the bruises I will inflict even begin to fade."

Master David slid the bench forward so that Miranda's face was just inches from the slave and plunged into his wife's pussy.

"Ooooh!" she cried, smiling, "He does have a wonderful cock doesn't he?" Too terrified to answer she just nodded as the Master began fucking her at a steady pace.

"Don't worry about me dear," she said looking around to her husband, "just pound it in and dump your beautiful load. This little slut has been dripping for your cock juice since she got here. She'll have her chance."

The girl was alarmed by this. She had never served a Mistress before or been with a woman, Master had never shared her. But suddenly she realized that a slave was a slave. She had offered, no begged, to be used in anyway Master desired. If this was his wish...or Mistress' she had no choice but to willingly submit.

Mistress Miranda leaned in and started kissing the slave who responded with the enthusiasm befitting her station. Through Miranda's lips she could feel the pressure of her Master's thrusts. A moment later Master grunted with his climax. She took some small pleasure in knowing that her predicament had contributed to his arousal.

With wicked lust in her eyes, Miranda stared at the girl.

"On her back, dear."

When he recovered Master David activated the winch. Understanding the command the girl allowed herself to fall backward, finally feeling some release of the agony in her shoulders.

Miranda rose from the bench and straddled the girl's head, semen starting to ooze from her crotch and drop on the slave's face. Slowly she lowered herself until her lips were an inch from the girl's mouth. With a sharp slap to the still smarting nipples she commanded, "Lick! Get me off girl. Be quick and be good!"

Knowing this was a test the girl went at her mistress with abandon licking, nibbling, sucking and drinking in her Master's cum and her mistress's honey. Miranda ground down on her face and screamed with her first orgasm.

The girl wondered if it was over, until Miranda began slapping her tits hard again. "I'll be needing another, bitch, perhaps two or three. You'll be here for awhile so get to work." Meanwhile Master started fucking the girl with a large vibrator set high enough to stimulate her but low enough to keep her from coming.

True to her word, Miranda was multi orgasmic. By the time she approached the summit for the third time, the girl was nearing climax from Master's slow dildo torture. She knew she had to beg for a climax, but was forbidden to speak. What to do? Just as Miranda reached her final peak viciously twisted the girl's tortured nipples and screamed "Cum now, slut!" And the girl obeyed.

Some time later when Master and Mistress had recovered, Miranda wandered up stairs on shaky legs. Master released the girl from the bar spreading her arms and massaged her shoulders. He replaced her own red cuffs and clipped them behind her. He led her to the toilet stall and watched her as she received herself, gently wiping her pussy after. He brought her back into the playroom. He offered the girl more water to drink and fed her a sandwich by hand.

"Not a bad beginning, slave, not bad at all. But I promised you would have no freedom, so it's time for bed."

He took her to the same padded bench on which he'd fucked his wife and strapped her face down on it, her tortured nipples smarting on the vinyl padding, hands clipped still behind her back. He passed straps around her back and snugged them then clipped her ankle cuffs to the legs, spreading them slightly. As a final touch he slid the vibrator back into her set on low.

"Best not drop that, pet. Now sleep well," he said, smacking her ass, switching off the light and leaving her in the total darkness to contemplate the journey she had now begun.

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers