Surrender Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, it can't be. We can't be mates."

"Why not?" he looked at her. "Sex between mates is said to be better than anything else, and I'm not complaining," he said teasingly.

"But, but... We're enemies."

"A ha, finally you're admitting to it, Miss Spy-in-my-cabin. Still, the star seers are quite certain of the fact that one Eva Kelley, sister of the infamous rebel leader, Jack Kelley, is the true mate of Morgan Taylor. To be frank, you wouldn't be the most likely candidate, and I'm sure some god is laughing his head off somewhere because of it. But, the main point is: You're mine and I'm keeping you -- enemy or not. You're not getting away from me ever again, missy."

"It that a threat, Morgan?" Eva wondered icily. "I don't see the point in keeping an enemy as your mate. It will never work out."

He tightened his grip around her. "Even so, I'm keeping you. Don't you ever think otherwise!"

It still sounded like a threat, Eva thought.

***

The next day they attended the mating ceremony and Morgan said the necessary vows in order to complete their mating. Eva just stood watching, barely conscious of what was happening. She was lost in thoughts about having Morgan as her mate. Sure she liked having sex with him, but spending the rest of their life together was not something she had anticipated once she accepted the mission.

She had been reluctant to begin with once she learned what her mission implied: seduction. But still she couldn't deny the pleasures she had felt in the arms of Captain Morgan Taylor. To learn that he was her mate only partly explained why she enjoyed him so much.

Oh well, she thought as she adjusted her bound hands in front of her body. Right now she could do little except playing along with their little game. Later, she would take back the control over her life and then she would leave her so called 'mate'. There had to be a mistake somewhere. They were still enemies and no good could come of them being together as mates.

Still, right now she only had to go with the flow and concentrate on the pleasure, she thought as she roamed her hungry eyes over his body, taking in every detail of Morgan clad in his best uniform and looking stronger and more vital than she had ever seen him before. He noticed her stare and gave her a wink before settling his eyes on her breasts. She felt warmth seep through her body and settling in her lower regions. It was unsettling how he could rattle her composure with just a look. But what a look? His eyes seem to erupt in warmth.

"Ahem," she suddenly heard a sharp voice interrupting the calm. "Morgan, are you paying attention?" Master Kane said a little louder.

A quick glance around them revealed that every eye was directed at them. Eva blushed and looked down on her slippers, admiring them with a newfound interest and vowing to keep her mind on the issue at hand from now on.

"Now Morgan, I know you're eager to be alone with your mate, but it would pass more quickly if you pay attention," Master Kane proclaimed in a humorous tone.

"Of course, Master Kane," Morgan replied good-naturedly. "You have my undivided attention."

"I doubt it," Master Kane chuckled. "Let's get on with it, shall we?" And he droned on as question after question was answered and Eva realised that Morgan promised to mate her well and often, a fact that almost made her giggle but this time she managed to contain herself. Next thing she heard was Morgan promising to protect her with his own life. She felt a chill roaming down her spine as she listened.

No, that couldn't be, she thought. He couldn't promise something like that. Hopefully he would never resolve to do anything dangerous, as to keep that promise. That made escaping him so much more difficult. But she knew in her heart he was not a man to disavow his promises. That meant he could very well risk his life when meeting up with her brother. Oh no, why hadn't she thought about that before?

Jack would love the opportunity to kill one of his enemies. And especially someone whom he thought had taken advantage of his only sister. This demanded some serious planning on her part, she thought.

12