Surrender in Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meg, Meg, Meg, you are such a brazen hussy. Who would have thought that under your well known, tough-as-nails, exterior there would be a woman who keeps herself completely shaved?" His hands were gentle again as he lightly brushed her outer lips, softly stroking them and enjoying the feel of the baby soft skin.

Meg couldn't stand the humiliation any longer and tried to move her legs back together. Her efforts were immediately stopped with a firm grasp on each thigh followed by a slap on her hip. She expected a verbal admonishment to follow but none came. Instead she suddenly felt two fingers being plunged deeply inside her. Though she was almost dripping in response to the nipple play earlier, this forceful invasion was shocking and uncomfortable.

"Did I give you permission to move, slut?" Ren growled.

"No, Sir."

"Then why did you do it?"

Meg really didn't have a reason; not one that he'd find acceptable at any rate. She couldn't claim embarrassment because she knew it that was simply part of giving up control. He could do with her as he wished. And even if they were just lovers, he'd have seen her like this anyway. There was just something to degrading about being 'forced' to display herself in this fashion.

"I can't say, Sir. But I won't do it again."

"You certainly won't. You will move when I tell you it's time to move and only in the positions I instruct," he asserted, punctuating his commands with deep thrusts of his fingers. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear, Sir."

"Good."

Meg sighed as the assault on her pussy stopped momentarily and then she gasped as a new sensation took her by storm. With his hand still deep inside her, he was making a 'come hither' gesture with his fingers, stroking the upper ridge. It was an intensely stimulating sensation and eyes flew open wide as she felt a pressure building inside her. With every ounce of self control she could muster, she kept her body still even though her hips nearly ached to rise and encourage him.

Ren smiled quietly as he looked upon her. He could see the effort she was putting into remaining still and it thrilled him. He could feel himself hardening underneath his jeans and wished now that he'd taken the time to undress as well. But it was part of her training that she had to accept that there would be times when he simply wanted to see her body without necessarily exposing his own. He also knew that eventually she would be lavishing attention on him and he could wait.

"Are you enjoying this, sub?"

"Yes, Sir. Very much," she nearly gasped.

"How does it feel?"

Meg shook her head back and forth unable to really explain and she felt a sharp slap on her hip.

"Tell me, sub!"

"It's amazing, Sir. Like nothing I've ever felt before."

"You mean, no one has ever taken the time to find this little spot in you? And you've never looked for it yourself?"

"No, Sir."

"Interesting," was all he said and continued to tickle inside her. He could see that she was almost becoming acclimated to the sensation. Her hips were not held so rigidly restrained anymore and her breathing had evened out. He knew it was time to increase tension. With his other hand he began to lightly stroke her outer lips and smiled at the sound she made- a gasp that ended in a giggle. He increased the firmness of his touch and let her catch her breath for a moment before he moved the fingers higher up and grabbed her clitoris, pinching it firmly.

Meg nearly came unglued. Her head snapped up and she found her hands grabbing his, trying to take them away from her body. She drew her knees up and firmly clamped her legs together around their hands, trying to make him stop. And the moment she realized what she had done, she knew she would be punished for it.

"I'm sorry, Sir. Please, forgive me."

Ren was conflicted for a moment. While she was begging for forgiveness, she also wasn't releasing him from her grasp. He knew that while she understood that she'd broken the rules, she also hadn't removed her hands from his.

"Margaret! Let go of me this instant!"

Slowly and almost reluctantly, she loosened her grip and returned her hands to her side. The tension in her legs was released bit by bit until they were once again flat on the bed. He noticed that there was a single tear running out of the corner of her right eye.

"Is there something you need to say to me, sub?" he asked gently. "Was that little convulsion just your body's way of saying 'red'?"

"No, Sir. Please continue."

He did continue, but waited several minutes first. He wanted to make sure she was fully relaxed and had surrendered once again to her submissive state. He also liked the fact that he was keeping her in suspense, not knowing just when he would start again.


Meg took several deep breaths and wondered just what he would do next. Even as she relaxed her body, she steeled her mind for the next onslaught. When it didn't come, she opened her eyes but didn't lift her head, hoping that her peripheral vision would be sufficient to determine just what was happening, but she couldn't see. She felt him get off the bed, but the deep pile of the carpet hid his footsteps from her and she had no way of knowing that he had moved to the side of the bed where he knelt between her widely spread legs until he grabbed her legs and roughly pulled her close to him.

The attack on her pussy began again without warning and this time she felt three fingers plunge into her. She gasped and then moaned as she felt something else. Instead of two fingers pinching her clit, she felt something different. This was harder, almost painful. He was nibbling on her with his teeth! Her respiration became shallow and erratic.

"Breathe, Margaret, breathe," he told her, momentarily halting his oral assault. "You'll enjoy this far more if you take long deep breaths."

She tried to do as he instructed but found it difficult. Her mind was a spinning with pleasure and it was hard to grasp such a mundane thought as inhaling and exhaling properly. Finally she managed to take two breaths without gasping and thought she could take a few more.

Ren, however, chose that moment to start tickling her G-spot again and her mind began to spin out of control. When his lips fastened on her clit and sucked it hard again, she could tell that she wasn't going to last much longer. The electricity had concentrated itself in those few square centimetres of flesh and her legs began to quiver in anticipation of the orgasm she could feel beginning to grow inside her.

"Don't you dare come, sub," Ren growled as he pulled away. "Your body belongs to me now and so do your orgasms. You don't get to climax unless I say so.

"Please, Sir. Don't deny me this. Let me come!"

"Why? Why should I let a little slut like you have any fun? After all the times you teased me back in Chicago? You don't deserve to cum."

"Pleeeeease!" she begged. "I need to so badly. It hurts."

He slammed his fingers inside her again and fucked her roughly with them. "It hurts, huh? And you think standing guard-duty in Chicago didn't hurt? You think I never had an erection while I was standing in front of that building like a tin soldier? You think that my balls never ached when I saw you? Oh, Margaret, you don't know pain."

Meg was completely stunned by his admission. The truth was, that she hadn't really thought about any of her staff back then. They were Mounties just like her. They'd all endured rigorous physical training in order to become a member of the RCMP. Pain was part of the game. You accepted it and moved on. Now she wondered if he had really lured her here just to extract some sort of twisted revenge for all the imagined slights and discomforts from years ago.

"Margaret," he said again. "You didn't answer my questions. They weren't rhetorical."

In that moment she caught the exact timbre of his voice. He wasn't really angry. He was simply playing head games with her. His voice was far too controlled for him to truly be mad but a slap to her hip made her remember that she still needed to answer him.

"No, Sir. I don't believe I know the kind of pain you speak of. But I'm begging you anyway. I can't hold back much longer. If you keep this up, I'm just going to cream all over your hand."

Ren doubled his efforts and began tickling her clit with his left hand. "Then do it. Cream for me, sub. Show me what a slut you truly are."

Within moments Meg felt that electricity building in her again. Her thighs quivered and her hands began to clutch convulsively at the bedspread. She felt two fingers grab her clit and tug on it and that was all she could stand. The muscles in her pussy spasmed sharply around Turnbull's fingers. She felt her hip thrusting violently at him, trying to force him in deeper. Her nipples became even more erect, almost wrinkled as her chest heaved through ragged gasps of air.

She had no idea how long she was in this state but only began to become conscious of herself again when she felt Ren's hand lightly brush her bangs from her forehead. They were damp and it dawned on her that she was actually perspiring. She felt him gently blow cool air across her skin and smiled at the goosebumps that popped up. She opened her eyes, realized he was now lying on his side next to her and saw his fingers at her lips.

"Suck on them, sub. Take them in your mouth and taste yourself on me."

Meg's eyes widened quickly. This was one thing that wasn't covered on her list as it was something that she never dreamed would happen to her. She watched as he put one finger in his own mouth and seemed to savor the juices that still clung to it. Then the hand returned to her lips.

"Go ahead. It's not as bad as you think. You taste sweet."

Tentatively, she parted her lips and allowed him to slip one finger in her mouth. While she couldn't agree with the 'sweet' description, he was correct that it wasn't as bad as she had anticipated. It was slightly salty and viscous, she used her tongue and her lips to clean all traces of herself off of him. When she had finished, she willingly accepted the other finger and gave it equal attention.

Ren noticed the spark of mischief in her eyes as she watched him while performing this service. His cock hardened again and strained at the fly of his jeans. While a small voice in the back of his mind urged him to simply rip off his clothes and plunge into her wide open and dripping wet cunt, over a year of training and restraint held him back. While he knew she would enjoy it, it would not further her submission to him. Carefully, he stepped away from the bed, pulling his finger out of her mouth.

"Very good, Margaret. Now come here and undress me."

Meg's eyes grew wide at his command. She quickly recalled that night up in King's Creek that they'd shared a bed with Buck and one memory had stayed burned in her brain. For although they were both warmly dressed under the covers, at one point during the night, he had rolled over and wrapped himself protectively around her. As she awakened and realized what had happened, she also became aware of an erect penis insistently nudging her in the small of her back. Now she was about to come face-to-head with it.


Still feeling a bit light-headed from the treatment he'd just subjected her to, she carefully crawled off the bed and stood in front of him. Though he didn't say a word, displeasure clearly showed on his face and she realized what she was doing wrong. Without hesitating, she dropped to her knees and bowed her head.

"Now that's a good position for a sub. But stand up and start with my shirt."

With shakey fingers she peeled the polo shirt from his torso. Recognizing the great differences in their height, he bent over at the waist to allow her to more easily remove the shirt over his head. She marveled for a moment at his smooth, well defined pectoral muscles, wanting nothing more than to run her fingertips across them. Her hand even moved of its own accord to reach out to him but she aborted the gesture before she ever touched him.

"I'm glad you like what you see," he acknowledged, "but continue on with your job."

She was so nervous that she could barely unbuckle his belt. It took her three attempts to do so and when she finally accomplished the feat, it was done so clumsily. The snap unfastened more easily and the zipper slid down effortlessly. She realized that she would have to remove his shoes in order to get the pants off.

"Sir, I respectfully request that you sit on the bed so that I can take your shoes off you."

Ren did as he was requested and watched while Megs fingers quickly untied the laces. With a slight tug she got his shoes off him and flung them aside in to the open closet. He wondered what her next step would be and smiled when she stood up and held out her hands to him. He grasped them and allowed her to pull him to a standing position again.

Meg took a deep breath as she accepted what she was about to do. Really, it was no different than any other time she'd decided to have sex. Undressing each other in a fit of heated passion was something that she was not unfamiliar with. The difference here was that she was being ordered to do it and she didn't know what it was in preparation for. Would they have intercourse? Obviously, he was looking for some kind of contact or he would have stayed dressed. What did he want from her anyway? Grasping his jeans by the side seams, she gave them a sharp tug and pulled them down over his hips.

She stifled a gasp as she saw what he was wearing under them. Though she had never given any thought to Turnbull's choice in underwear, a part of her assumed he would have starched white boxers, just as Fraser wore. When they'd spent time together at King's Creek before going after Muldoon, she had only seen him in his red long johns. Never in her life would she have expected something so generic as plain white jockey shorts.

"Is there a problem, sub?"

"Uh, no Sir, no problem."

"Then what's the delay?"

"Just, uh, admiring the view, Sir."

And truly she was. While she had never believed that there was any kind of correlation between the size of a man's penis and any other part of his body, Ren proved to be quite proportionate. His cock was fully erect and the head was sticking out of the waistband of his shorts, a large drop of pre-cum oozing out of it.

Putting her shock aside for a moment, she pulled the tidy whities down to join the jeans at Ren's ankles. Playfully she pushed him back onto the bed and removed the last of his clothes. Once he was as naked as she was, however, she no longer knew what to do and simply knelt at the side of the bed, her hands in her lap and her head bowed.

It was a sight he had wanted to see for years. Margaret Thatcher in perfect submission before him; on her knees and awaiting his next command. He waited several minutes and just savored the sight. He knew what he had planned to do next, but also knew that the longer he waited, the more off balance she would be. To him, domination wasn't just a physical sport. Most men could physically dominate a woman, but that was akin to rape. To him, the joy was in the mind-fuck; in making her want to give herself to him in every way possible.

"Margaret," he finally said, "give me your hands."

Without looking up, she raised her arms and held her hands out to him. She trembled slightly as he firmly stroked her wrists. Their agreement had not included any kind of bondage or restraint, but the way he caressed her made her think he was mentally preparing her to put cuffs on her arms.

"Lovely," he breathed. "You're so lovely when you're obedient. Now look up at me."

She raised her head and looked directly into his face. She didn't know what she expected to see, but it certainly wasn't the tenderness that emanated from his eyes. She watched as he took her hands and wrapped them around his cock.

"I can be a loving Master as well as a bloody tyrant. Which face you see is entirely dependant upon you."

"I would prefer to see the loving Master, Sir."

"Then show me you're worthy of it and worthy of being my sub. Worship my cock. Give it all the attention that it's due and then some. Demonstrate to me, how badly you want to be my slave. If you do a good job and please me, you will find out just how kind I can be with my slave. If not, well, you certainly won't like what you see."

Meg needed no more than that before diving in with enthusiasm. She knew there was no way she'd ever be able to get that entire thing in her mouth but she vowed silently to take as much of it as possible. Slowly she licked her way from the base to the tip and then back again making sure that every square millimetre was touched by her mouth. With flat broad strokes of her tongue, she slowly and deliberately lapped at his balls as if she were enjoying the finest ice cream and didn't want to waste a drop of it.

Ren watched eagerly as Meg lavished attention on this one part of his body. Her brown hair swayed slightly as her head bobbed up and down repeatedly. Her lips were soft as velvet on his skin and her tongue exerted a subtle pressure along the length of him. He groaned softly as she skillfully manipulated his balls with her hand and he caught the look up pure bliss in her eyes when she looked up at him.

Though he would never willingly share this sight with anyone, he almost wished those clods they'd worked with up near Franklin Bay could see her now. They'd said the most unkind things about his Meg behind her back and laughed when he had taken them to task for it. They ribbed him; saying he had a soft spot for the bitchy inspector and wondered just what kind of a man he was. No, they could never have foreseen a Meg Thatcher who willingly dropped to her knees for a man and was eager to service him in whatever degrading and humiliating way he could think of.

It wouldn't have occurred to him either when they first met. Like most people, he initially saw the consummate professional officer who never let her guard down. Later he heard the stories of how, shortly after arriving in Chicago, she tried to have Constable Fraser fired, for no apparent reason. He also saw the amount of verbal abuse she could hand out to an unsuspecting subordinate if her orders were not carried out to the letter. And then there was the story about Sgt. Thorne and what was commonly referred to as 'the incident'.

Ren, however, had seen the truth behind the façade. It had all happened so innocently. Sitting at O'Hare airport, waiting for the Polish Minister of Agriculture. The plane was delayed so Meg had removed a book from her briefcase and settled in to read a bit. Highland Dance... he'd never forget the title. And even though she had been most discreet, even to the point of carrying her novel in a small quilted book cover, his hearing was equally as acute as Fraser's and he heard every one of her sighs and small moans. When the plane arrived and she went to mark her place, he caught a glance at the title page number and made a mental note of it. The next night he'd gone to the bookstore and purchased his own copy and immediately turned to the section that Meg had been reading. That's when he knew that his superior office had a secret desire to be dominated. An evil grin spread over his face now as he considered a future time where she would be be chained to a wall and flogged until her ass and legs were as red as the lipstick she favored or until she begged him to release her so he could fuck her to his heart's content.

Such thoughts flirting through his imagination now, however, joined the sensations that Meg's mouth and hands caused to surge through his body. He could feel that almost electric tingle begin somewhere around his prostate and knew he wouldn't last much longer if he didn't stop this now. He focused on Megs face and saw perspiration beginning to appear on her forehead from the effort she was putting into her gift. Seeing her work so hard to please him caused a wave of tenderness to wash over him and he chose not to prolong the scene any longer.