Surrender to More Primitive Urges

Story Info
A couple finds pleasure in yielding to their primal urges.
6k words
4.63
26.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known Jan, my wife, since we were in the 7th grade. You might say we sort of matured together. At the time she was a small girl, quiet, a bit shy and some might say bookish, a good student. Not one of the more popular girls that the boys were swarming around. She was short, brownish blond hair, slight build with an innocent girl next door look. Jan didn't make the effort to dress like the older girls or draw attention to herself. Her body didn't develop as early as many of the girls but she did possess one outstanding feature a pronounced protruding rear that instantly drew your attention. That feature remains one of her best physical assets today.

Neither Jan nor I, my name is John, were in the popular cliques at school but rather a bit outside of the social mix with a few good friends that we associated with. We became friendly during high school and even went to our senior prom together. Probably one of the few truly plutonic couples attending. We did manage to engage in a rather perfunctory kiss at her door when the evening was over. We were the kids who worked hard, paid attention to our studies and stayed out of trouble.

After graduation we both commuted to a local community college where Jan studied to become a legal assistant and I a computer technician. We began to see each other occasionally and to attend some concerts and events together. We remained fond of each other and began to date on a regular basis. It was over the Christmas holidays that first year that we both gave our virginity to each other in a fumbling effort that left both of us a bit shaken but happy and more emotionally and physically drawn to each other than ever before.

Things developed from there and our petting and sex play became a regular aspect of our relationship. We became engaged in our second year of school and married the year after we completed our schooling. We both found jobs in a city about a two hour drive from our hometown where I worked for a consulting firm and Jan a local law firm.

Now that I look back on where we started and where our relationship is now I think of some key events that, while not recognizing them at the time, sent us in directions that neither of us anticipated nor planned. We discovered things about ourselves and made some choices that satisfied immediate urges and fed our more raw internal appetites.. Its not that I regret those decisions nor how they shaped where we are today. Its more a reflection on the unexpected things we learn about ourselves, each other and what we choose to suppress or surrender to our more primal urges. Also, how ultimately rewarding and satisfying it is when two people find that they have compatible taste and pleasure triggers. We found we were almost too similar to be safe for each other. At times in our journey of exploration no one seemed to be in control. Our fates were delegated to our darker appetites and primal pleasures.

That first significant event occurred shortly before Jan and I became engaged. We attended a summer picnic with some classmates at a nearby state park. As the party began to wind down in the early evening, we took a walk on one of the trails through the forest leading down to a lake. The number of people on the trails had diminished and we could hear the voices and laughter from the picnic area behind us. When we reached the lake we walked along the shore hand in hand stopping to caress and kiss. Becoming aroused we sought more privacy and slipped into the edge of the woods along the shore. The soft rays from the setting sun filtered through the thick foliage leaving us in deepening shadows. I lowered the top of Jan's sundress from her shoulders and down her arms exposing her firm pouting small breasts and began caressing them and gently pulling on her hardened nipples. Her dress fell to the ground about her feet and she stood before me naked but for her white bikini briefs. I drew her to me and we began to kiss passionately. Her body pressed against mine . We heard voices from a small group walking down the trail to the lake. Jan quickly moved away to pull on her dress. I stopped her, taking her by the shoulders and pulling her body back against me. "They won't see us here" I said. She looked at me intently for a moment then began to relax as the party came closer passing nearby us. As they passed, I unfastened my shorts and let them fall to the ground. Jan lowered my briefs and began squeezing my erection. Our kisses became more passionate as sexual urgency possessed us. I bent to remove Jan's panty. She now stood naked surrounded by nature as people's voices echoed dimly about us. I pressed Jan against a large tree trunk and she spread her legs apart permitting my hand easy access to her very moist pussy. The first few flicks of her clitoris set off her first tremors. I had never seen her so aroused. I pressed my body against Jan's and slowly lifted her upward as her legs wrapped around my hips I positioned the head of my dick against her wetness and slipped inside her. She moved slowly against my intruding manhood and I felt her inner walls contracting tightly about me. She began to utter little whimpers with each downward movement pressing her mouth against my shoulder to muffle the sounds.

Her climax came quickly, I could feel her body spasm against me as I held her tightly. We continued to fuck each other with a wanton abandon and hunger that I know I had never experienced. It was a time that you think, 'It can't get any better than this.' People came and went along the path and on the lake shore unaware of the desperate coupling going on just out of sight nearby. Each sound or voice seemed to drive Jan more deeply into satisfying her needs as she fucked with an urgency that I did not know she possessed and she would later confess she did not know she was capable of. Finally, I could feel my climax building. I pushed deep inside her and she sensed my urgency and again her contractions became stronger as she reached her final orgasm in our afternoon lakeside lusting.

Later that night we talked about the experience. Jan admitted that her reaction to the risk of being seen or caught in such a blatant act gave her a sense of arousal and deep sexual abandon that she had no idea was possible. I shared similar reactions to the experience. As time passed we found that while private sex was fulfilling, flirting with public disclosure and risky play presented an addictive forbidden element to our satisfaction that could not be duplicated. As a result, we began to frequently seek out opportunities to duplicate the sensations of that first experience.

We made love inside our car in parking lots, once on the putting green of a golf course late at night, on a picnic table at a highway rest stop after dark, inside a car wash in the middle of the afternoon. This behavior became part of our preferred routine in the months leading up to our wedding and coming relocation.

The second event to broaden our horizons occurred shortly after we relocated. We had a two bedroom apartment in the city and spent a lot of time on the streets, restaurants and shops nearby. While out I began to notice how men would take a second look at Jan particularly from behind. As I mentioned earlier, she had always had a very appealing rear that demanded the eye even though she dressed very conservatively. As I became more aware of the attention she was getting on the streets I found that it was in fact arousing me that she was the object of such attention. She was an attractive young woman who resembled a teen with her girl next door looks and shy innocence.

I suggested to her on one of our outings that she purchase some more revealing outfits. She seemed surprised at my suggestion and ask why. I confessed that I had been noticing how men looked at her and told her that it was very erotic to me. Maybe it was an extension of how we both enjoyed making out and having sex in more public locations. Jan didn't have an immediate negative or positive reaction but said "Let me think about that".

On Friday evening the following week, Jan came home after work with a shopping bag from a trendy shop. We fixed a quick dinner and sipped wine after. Jan said "I want to get your reaction to some things. She left the room and went into our bedroom. A few minutes later she was back dressed in a short pleated skirt and low cut blouse. "Is this the sort of look you had in mind" she ask? The dress hit her a little above mid thigh exposing much of her shapely legs and her lovely ass pressed provocatively against the silky fabric. I could imagine a view of her derrière or meaty little vulva when she bent forward facing away which allowed the skirt to rise slightly. She turned to look at me and I said "Yes, you look great in that".

She tried on two more outfits much shorter than she normally wore along with a pair of shorts that fit her snugly and which revealed a nice crescent of round ass cheek even when she stood erect. The following day Jan wore one of her new outfits when we took an afternoon stroll. I noticed several heads turn to catch an additional look at my little wife. I'll have to say I enjoyed looking at her too. Jan continued to dress conservatively for work and most of her outings but now began to wear the new outfits on some of our trips out shopping and to restaurants and other public places. She began noticing the extra attention she received and admitted that she enjoyed the looks. Over time she added numerous other garments to her more revealing apparel. The change was also apparent in her lingerie. More thongs and sheer fabric joined her wardrobe.

Things progressed to the point that Jan would occasionally go out on her own for grocery shopping or other errands dressed more provocatively. On one occasion she was going to run out to get a few things for dinner. I suggested that she wear her shorts with a tank top and no underwear. "Really" she ask, "you want me to go out like that"?

"Sure" I said, "No one will really know but you and you might find it stimulating and fun".

She went to change and returned in the shorts and a matching tank top and her running shoes. Her bare hard nipples were pushing against the material of her top and a nice expanse of her smooth tanned midriff was showing above the tight little shorts hugging against her pelvic area. She was a glorious site walking out of the door. I had a hard on the entire time she was gone.

I couldn't believe how arousing it was to think of her body being appreciated by those she encountered.

Jan returned about 90 minutes later. Her face was flushed when she entered. "Everything ok" I ask. She said yes but went on to tell me that she had indeed attracted attention at the store. Her state of being bare beneath her clothes seem to really stimulate her almost making her feel naked as she encountered people. She had feelings of forbidden "nastiness" the sensations got her juices really flowing.

"Several times I had to clasp my thighs together to catch trickles of moisture running down my legs. The crotch of my shorts became soaking wet" she said.

"I also had one guy who followed me through the store and I could tell he was photographing me with his phone."

"What did you do" I ask.

"I walked away several times but he just followed. I eventually just stood still at a display table and let him take his pictures. I even bent over once and gave him a good view of my rear", she admitted "It made me feel so naughty and at the same time really aroused. It was all I could do to keep from masturbating all the way home".

We joined in mutual passion for the next couple of hours. We were in a fog of intense lovemaking with Jan again having multiple orgasms. Another level of lusty behavior had been unleashed and destined to be repeated going forward.

We found occasions for Jan to 'innocently' show her naked body. She would try on shoes and 'accidentally' expose her nakedness. She would leave buttons undone revealing side views of her small perfect breasts and long nipples. Public stairways and escalators also offered opportunities for ample exposure when wearing a daringly short skirt. It was during this period that Jan also transitioned from her neatly trimmed pubic region to going completely hairless incorporating frequent waxing which left her smooth and accentuated the visual enjoyment of her meaty vulva and large darker labia.

While the majority of our time was spent in the routine world of work and typical day to day activities, we now began to adventure more broadly into those pursuits that drove our sexual appetites. Trips to more distant shopping locations where we could innocently display Jan's charms and engage in what we deemed to be safe, teasing public episodes. One night while returning home after a late dinner we drove down one of the older neighborhoods where large early 1900 era homes still predominated. The street was tree lined and which muted the light from the occasional street lamp casting long shadows over the sidewalks. Traffic was very sparse with only the occasional car meeting us. There seemed to be few people out on the sidewalks.

"This would be a perfect street to take a naked walk along at night" I thought out loud to Jan.

"You think so" she replied.

"Pretty dark, not much light gets through the trees and everything seems pretty quiet around the homes" I responded.

"I want to do it" Jan impulsively replied

"What" I ask somewhat surprised.

"Pull over somewhere" she answered.

I pulled into a vacant space on the curb and Jan commenced to remove her skirt and blouse stripped off her underwear and shoes.

"Sure you want to do this" I ask.

"Yes" came her answer.

"Ok, I'll let you out and pick you up two blocks down the street, do you want to risk going that far?"

"Lets double it, make it four blocks" she said with a short nervous giggle.

Jan now sat looking at me wide eyed, completely naked down to her bare feet. She took a deep breath and grasp the door handle. When Jan opened the door the overhead light blazed on illuminating her nakedness as she slipped out and onto the sidewalk. I watched briefly as she stepped into the shadows and quickly disappeared. I started the car and slowly moved down the street toward our agreed meeting location. I met one car as I drove past the second block and another as I pulled into an opening along the curb at the end of the fourth block. I killed the lights and turned off the engine. Two other cars passed me as I waited. I heard a dog barking from the direction I had driven. I hoped Jan had not been disclosed by someone walking a dog. Time seemed to drag and I began to worry. Then suddenly the passenger door opened and there she was. Flushed with excitement and very aroused. I pulled away from the curb as the door closed and headed down the street.

"God, that was such a rush" Jan gushed. "The feel of the air on my bare skin and fear of being caught doing something like that, knowing that I had no real escape if anything happened. You want it to end and at the same time you don't, my skin is tingling all over and my pussy is so hot. I walked down the street with fear rising inside me and when you drove by leaving me all alone and vulnerable back there I felt near panic. When a car would approach I ducked down behind park cars until they passed. I heard voices coming from near one of the houses, perhaps people on the porch. Then someone came out with a dog and it began barking, I almost froze! I got behind a tree and fortunately they made a turn and walked their dog the opposite direction. I was most exposed at intersections where there are lights and open space but didn't encounter anyone near those."

Jan reclined her seat and placed her feet against the dash as she spread her legs and began to urgently rub her clit while inserting fingers inside her vagina. She brought herself to orgasm on our drive home.

So now another bridge had been crossed on our journey of exploring sexual stimulation. I had opened up about my desire to have Jan express her sexuality publicly and she had found she enjoyed the experience. To that we had now added the risky element of thrill seeking. Our world was indeed expanding quickly now.

The next event that would provide more surprises occurred about three months later during a long beach weekend. Our busy schedules had prevented much time off for several weeks even taking up one or both of our weekends on some occasions. It was late summer. A time when schools are opening and summer crowds are diminishing as the days rush toward labor day and fall. We made reservations at a resort along the southern coast. The accommodations were plush and the crowd pretty much all adult couples of varying ages. We arrived on Friday afternoon, unpacked and took a brief swim in one of the resort's pools. We had a nice quiet dinner in the hotel lounge then retired to our room and had sex before our open beachfront balcony doors with sea breeze wafting into our room. The delights provided by our coupling combined with the sounds of the surf nearby was a real panacea for our stress and we slept in sated comfort.

The next morning after a light breakfast we headed for the beach. Jan wore a little lime green string bikini which accentuated her tight little body and exposed much of her alluring rear. She drew plenty of eyes as we walked by the pool and made our way down the walkway to the beach. We went a short distance down from the resort and spread our towels on the warm sand. We reveled in the morning sun and walked along the surf wading in the water's edge and occasionally venturing into the breakers. Eventually we returned to our towels. Jan began putting lotion on her arms, legs and bare skin then lay back to sun. I enjoyed the view of her scantily clad body, glistening with oil and specks of dried sea salt as the sun reflected off her skin. Her small breasts moved teasingly beneath their slight cover and the provocative little bulge of her vulva was outlined beneath the snug bikini bottom. My erection ached as I watched her delicious body in warm repose.

After about twenty minutes Jan turned onto her stomach and ask me to put lotion on her back. I began applying lotion to her shoulders, midriff and sides. She reached back and pulled at the string folding her top in place pulling the knot loose and allowing her bare back to be exposed. I liberally applied lotion after brushing the untied strings to fall to her sides. Next I started rubbing lotion to the back of her legs. Jan spread her legs a bit more apart to permit easy application. As I rubbed along the top of her thighs and over the expanse of her exposed cheeks I allowed my fingers to work under the edge of her bottoms pushing them inward toward her crack and exposing more skin. I probed gently between her legs working my fingers beneath her suit and brushing against her labia and fleshy vulva. "That feels good" Jan said. No other vacationers were within thirty yards of us so I continued my play. I moved the material covering her sex to one side permitting easier access to her. I began lightly pulling at her labia lips, spreading them and running a finger along her opening teasing her wetness and spreading her succulent secretions around her labia and her asshole. Jan's pelvis began to grind against the sand and she spread her legs a bit more. Occasionally some couples or singles would stroll by between us and the ocean and I would pretend to simply be applying more lotion until they passed. We were both getting pretty aroused at this point.

Jan reached down to her hip and untied one side of her bottom then the other. The material now moved freely over her beautiful ass. "I'm going to climax right here on the beach" she gasp. Her sex was now largely uncovered and I was concerned that my play had gone on to the point that people were beginning to notice our activity. I positioned the disheveled material loosely over her rear and lay back beside her and ask "Are you enjoying this?" She whispered "Very much".

12