Surrendering Herself

Story Info
New Submissive surrenders to her master for the first time.
3.4k words
4.26
32.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was his. His to do with as he pleased. The thought of it made her tingle with excitement. Her panties weren't wet or even moist yet, but she knew they would be soon enough. He would tease her. Fondle her breasts through her top and bra. He would caress them gently and rub them. Make her squirm. Build her desire and anticipation. He would make her beg as he aroused her more and more until she was mad with desire. Then he would take her and make her scream with pleasure. Again and again. That's what he promised her. Make the times they had been together pale in comparison. Give up control to him for the weekend and he'd take her to heights she only imagined before. She walked in and locked the door behind herself. With the click of the deadbolt she knew she was committed to him for the weekend.

"Put your bag down and come over here." He said and patted the couch next to him. She set down her bag and walked over. As she sat down he asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yes. I'm excited, and just a bit nervous. I've never given up control like this before."

He rubbed her thigh as he said, "I understand. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. Think of a safe word. If you say it I'll stop no matter what. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, but I don't want to disappoint you."

"You won't. What is the safe word going to be?"

He hand had moved to the inside of her thigh and her legs just instinctively spread apart to give him better access. She hadn't even realized it was happening. She said, "Peanut butter."

"OK. So you want to do this right?" he asked as he nodded slowly.

"Yes."

"Good." His hand moved from her leg to her breast. Massaging it gently. Just brushing the top of her lacy bra. Her anticipation started to rise. He slowly turned her and started playing with both her breasts gently one in each hand. His magical touch sending sparks down her body. Her breath caught as she felt the heat rising. The flush filling her. His lips brushed her neck and he tugged her top out of her pants. His hands slid under and caressed her stomach. Slowly moving up her body pushing her top up ahead of them. He kissed her on the lips nibbling on her lip and all she could do was mew with desire.

She thought about how he hadn't really even touched her yet at least not directly and she was already feeling the dampness between her legs. His tongue explored her mouth as his hands explored her breasts. Both stoking the fire of the other causing it to spiral and consume her. Her moans were swallowed by his mouth as his fingers pulled the front of her bra down. A finger slid over her nipple as light as a feather and she wanted to scream at the shock of pleasure it shot through her right down to her pussy. He broke the kiss and pulled her top the rest of the way off.

His mouth moved to her right breast instead of returning to her mouth and she shuddered slightly. His tongue flicking back and forth over the nipple. Each rapid flick sending bolts of pleasure down her body and she started panting as her body soared. As her eyes started to roll back with her on the edge he stopped and said, "No cumming until I tell you that you can."

Her eyes flew open as the fog of pleasure cleared a bit. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you promised to do what I said, and I'm saying no cumming until I tell you it's OK." His finger rubbing circles around her nipple rubbing the saliva in. His other hand resting between her legs. "Or you can use your safe word cum and we are done, but if you show discipline and hold back I'll bring you to places you've never been before."

"What if I try to hold off and still cum?"

"Then you pay a price for disobeying. Since you are just starting to learn it won't be bad, but as you get more experienced the price for accidents will go up."

"OK."

"Take off your pants." She pulled off her pants knowing her panties were already soaked and wasn't surprised when he asked, "Have you cum already?"

"No, I'm just very excited."

"Good. Relax and enjoy it, but hold back your climax."

His hand rubbed her through her panties. The silk caressing her clit as he went back to work on her nipples. Licking first one then the other. Each time he switched it drove her higher until she was again panting on the edge when suddenly he pulled her panties aside and slipped a finger into her wet pussy. The pleasure wave threatened to flood her as she clamped down on it to hold the wave back from climaxing. She gasped, "I can't... can't hold bbbback much longer."

To torment and tease her he chose then to start stroking his finger in and out of her pussy. Despite her efforts her hips started to thrust against his hand the climax just a thrust or two away and he stopped letting her come back down unfulfilled. Just as she came down a bit he started thrusting again a bit slower this time. The wave building stronger this time and again rising to a point where she didn't think she could stop it as her hips jumped. Again he stopped leaving her on the edge and slowly returning back to earth unfulfilled. He repeated this cycle five more times each time rising her higher and bringing her closer but leaving her just short of release.

"If I let you cum will you give me oral sex?"

He knew she hadn't wanted to do it before and now was using her desire as leverage to get her to do it, but she didn't hesitate. "Yes."

His stroking starting again she could already feel the pleasure beginning to rise even though he was barely stroking at this point. Though it felt like he now had two fingers not just one in her. "Suck me off until I tell you to stop?"

"Yes." She screamed between gasps.

"OK. You can cum." He said but he stopped again leaving her just short. She moaned in torment. As if this flipped a switch he started rapidly stroking his two fingers in and out. His mouth licking one nipple. The other nipple being rubbed by his free hand. The pleasure shot through her threatening to overwhelm her. Then his thumb found her clit.

The climax washed over her and he kept stroking her. Her hips thrust as she climaxed again and again. As the third climax shook her body part of her mind wondered if she had just been had. He said she could cum, but did that mean she could cum once and had to hold back again or was she OK.

As if to confirm her fears he asked, "Did you cum more than once?"

For the briefest moment she thought to lie but deep down knew that was the wrong choice. "Yes, I came three times."

"I only gave you permission to cum once."

"Oh. You were so good I couldn't stop. I'm sorry."

He pulled down his pants and his huge cock flopped out. "Start paying off your promise while I decide what I should do about your indiscretion."

She took him in her hands and slowly started licking him. He became even harder as she took him into her mouth sucking on the tip. Her tongue running up and down the underside of his cock. She moved her head down slightly as she sucked taking more of him into her mouth. After five minutes of sucking on him she started tasting the slightly salty taste of his precum. He pulled her up saying, "That is good for now. I'm not ready to cum yet, and you are really turning me on. Now about your punishment. Or should I say punishments since you came twice without permission."

She looked at him pleading with her eyes for him to be lenient. "Please go easy on me. I'm new to this."

"I know. Let's go up to the bedroom." He took her by the hand and led her upstairs. Stopping at the door he said, "Wait here." A moment later he came back out holding a blindfold, "Put this on. This will be your first repayment."

She took the blindfold from him and put it on. She felt his hands on her breasts again then sliding down her sides to her panties. With a quick tug he pulled them down to her knees. She wondered what he was going to do here in the hallway when his tongue licked her pussy. His hands kneaded her ass holding her in place as she squirmed. His tongue moved in and out of her and she felt the pleasure building. "What happened to the bedroom?"

He pulled his mouth out of her muff and said, "In time." Then he renewed his licking driving her up to the edge.

She gasped her knees getting weak as she barely held back the climax. "I'm going to cum. Please stop."

"Hold it back. You can do it."

His tongue found her clit and she clenched trying to stop from cumming. Her body shaking as she barely held it back. Then he stopped. He took her by the hand and led her to the bed. She shuffled along. He playfully slapped her ass. "It is good that you held your climax back. You don't want to owe me too many times too soon do you? Though I promise you'll enjoy paying off your debt."

Her feet hit the bed and she lost her balance with her panties around her legs. She fell forward sprawled across the bed. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. The rope bound them together and she started to panic. He asked, "Do you trust me? Or do you want to use your safe word?"

"I trust you."

"Good."

His cock pushed into her pussy and she gasp with surprise and pleasure. He slowly opened her up and the heat started rising. His thrusts sped up and her passion rose in unison. Her breath started to catch as he fucked her right over the edge. She came again. Her pussy clamped down on him as she soaked his cock with her juices. He continued thrusting and she felt the next wave coming. She clamped down trying to hold the next climax back, but it washed over her anyhow. He pulled out and grabbing the rope pulled her back off the bed. She felt his cock at her mouth and opened up. His cock slid into her throat and she almost gagged. He pulled back and started to cum. She counted as he squirted five, six times in her mouth. It ran down her chin dripping on her breasts. She tried to swallow and only got half of it down before she choked the rest running down her chin. "You came again."

"Yes." She said lowering her head.

"It's OK." He pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. Putting her legs over her shoulders he started slowly thrusting. She was amazed he was still hard right after cumming so hard. His big cock thrust deep into her and she felt fuller than she ever had before. She took him all the way into her. Since she couldn't see she felt everything even more and knew if he didn't stop soon she would lose control. As if reading her mind he pulled out and she felt cum splash on her stomach and chest. The underside of his cock rubbing along her slit and clit. She gasped and struggled not to cum knowing she didn't have permission. He whispered in her ear, "Cum as hard and as many times as you can as he slid his cock over her slit. She let go and her climax ripped through her and then again. He stopped and started fingering her rapidly and she came with each thrust for almost a minute. Exhausted she gulped air trying to catch her breath and get back under control.

He stopped and said, "This is just the beginning. As you get better at holding your climax in check it will make your climaxes even higher when they come." He pulled off the blindfold. She looked down at his cum all over her chin and chest from her failed attempt to swallow and then down to the lines on her stomach and chest from when he pulled out and came on her.

She thought about how she should probably get up and clean up but she was exhausted. He laid down next to her and she rested her head on his shoulder as they fell asleep together.

She awoke and it was dark outside. She could smell spices and knew he had been cooking. He walked in as she started to get up. The cum had dried on her and pointing at herself she said, "I need a shower or to clean up for dinner."

"No just throw on a shirt and this skirt." He tossed her a mini skirt she had brought with her. She knew it would barely cover her ass and if she bent over it wouldn't.

"I'm a mess."

"Dinner is ready. Do you want to eat peanut butter or the Italian stew I made?"

The fact he used her safe word wasn't lost on her as she said, "The stew." She found her shirt and pulled it on and put the skirt on.

Dinner was wonderful and she was thoroughly satisfied. As he put the dishes in the dishwasher he said, "I'll count wearing this for me as one of your repayments so you only owe me two now."

She nodded glad he hadn't limited her to one climax at the end of their session or she would really be in trouble. "Sounds fair to me. Can I wash up now?"

"No. Get your dildo out of your bag. We're going to work on your endurance for a while now. When you are done if you do well you can earn a shower. Would you rather play on the couch or in the bed?"

"The bed." He led her back upstairs and told her to get comfortable as he pulled off her panties and had her pull up the skirt.

"You are going to do an edge ladder." From her puzzled look he knew she wasn't familiar with what he meant. "This will build your endurance. It is like climbing a ladder with each step taking you higher. The first step is an edge and then you stop for 30 seconds. The second step is two edges with a 10 second break. You break for 30 seconds again. Then the third is three edges with 10 seconds in between again, and so on until you reach the number of steps you are doing. Do you understand?"

She nodded and asked, "How many steps?"

"I would like to see a minimum of four. Of course if you cum during the climb you fail. If you succeed you can take as long of a shower as you like. For each step above the fourth you take I'll erase one of your debts as long as you quit before you come."

She put the dildo in her mouth to get it wet knowing she wasn't moist enough yet to just insert it in her pussy. Slowly she played with her pussy until she was slowly thrusting it in and out. After ten minutes she was getting wet and started thrusting faster until she reached the edge after another ten minutes. After the 30 second pause she started again and was on the edge after seven minutes this time. Her pussy soaking wet as the dildo pulled out dribbling her juices on her thigh. Her breath had just returned to normal when she had to start up again. The fast thrusts brought her to the edge in just under a minute and she had to fight to keep from exploding. It became obvious she would have to go slower as she got to higher steps if she wanted to succeed. She was back down quite a bit when the next 30 second break was up and she started working on the third step. After five minutes of a medium paced stroke she was hovering on the edge again. She stopped and pulled out the dildo her juices soaking it and her hand at this point. The ten seconds barely allowed her to catch her breath and she started slowly stroking and after a minute was at the edge. After her pause the third edge only took about twenty seconds.

She gasped and struggled to hold it in bay for the whole 30 second break. Starting at a slow pace she quickly found herself on the edge. The pause and edge again. She felt more in control by the end of the step and decided to go for a fifth step and working off some of her debt as he put it. Having hit a rhythm the fifth step was fairly easy and she continued on to the sixth step. After the break the first edge took only a minute and she had to fight to keep from cumming. After the pause it took only thirty seconds for the second edge to grip her. Her breath had just returned to normal and she slowly stroked for fifteen seconds before she was on the edge yet again. After the pause it only took ten seconds of slow strokes to reach another edge. After another pause it took only two strokes to be back on the edge.

As she started to come down she said, "That's it I'm done. We're even."

"No you need to come back down the ladder."

"What?"

"You don't just climb up a ladder and stay there forever do you?"

"No."

"So why would you quit at the top of an edge ladder. It's time to start again."

With a groan she started stroking slowly and was at the edge after twenty second. She knew she was in deep trouble. The shudder of fighting off the climax had just stopped when the pause was over. Five strokes in five seconds later she was squirming on the edge again. "Slower." He whispered in her ear. The heat of his breath on her ear almost sent her over the edge during the pause. Slowing to a stroke every two seconds and it still only took ten seconds to edge. She slowed further but the wave was going to crash right over her wall and the climax was unavoidable. She thought if I'm going to fail I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. When the pause ended and she was still riding the edge she thrust as fast as she could and the climax exploded in her. Pulling the dildo out she squirted all over her leg.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hold it back."

He sat next to her and said, "It's OK. You did well. Here's the deal. I give you permission to cum for the rest of the ladder instead of edges its climaxes. If you succeed we'll call it a draw and you can shower when done."

"OK."

He grabbed the dildo and started thrusting it in and out of her. The fifth step was done before she had caught her breath. After the 30 second break he started stroking rapidly again. The first climax was only ten seconds away. The pauses took longer than getting her to climax to finish the fourth step. She felt spent and after the next break even though she was still extremely aroused she couldn't get over the edge. Every time she was almost there he changed the speed leaving her just short. Then he started as fast as he could again and the third step was done in a minute.

She felt like she never came down for the last two steps. "Shower time."

She was weak and didn't trust herself to stand at the moment. "Can I take it in the morning instead?"

"Sure." She barely heard his answer as she passed out from the exhaustion of the ladder.