Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers

"Your problem is the man in your life, and we will have to devise a way to educate him. I think the best way would be to recomment that he visit a surrogate, if that is OK with you."

"Well, weren't you acting as a surrogate just now?"

He smiled, "Yes, I guess I was. But obviously I meant a female surrogate for your husband, not me." Normally I refer patients like you to a doctor I trust who does surrogate work for me, but truthfully you are so delightful and sexy that I wanted you for myself - I probably shouldn't tell you that but it is the truth. I must have blushed, but I quickly said, "And I fell in love with you, but you are my doctor and we can't be lovers unless you are treating me, right?"

He smiled and said,"I'm glad you understand that, and my concern for your well-being is a sort of love. And you never know when you might need additional therapy?" His eyes opened a little as he looked down at my now clothed body.

"And actually you probably should have continuing treatment until your husband learns what he needs to learn." As what he was saying sort of sunk in, I got this warm feeling all over, and grabbed him and hugged him and kissed his neck over and over again. "Whatever you say doctor."

He did not resist at all, in fact as soon as I stopped kissing his neck, he was kissing my lips and it was so ... sexy but I was all worn out and it was really so reassuring and made me know that he wanted everything good for me. That is what doctors want, but most of them don't make it so personal, do they? He let me KNOW that I was as sexy as I always thought I was. And he knew it. And I knew it. It was so good to know that life was going to get better for me now - one way or another, a lot better.

Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers
12