Surrogate Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Grandma really loves him.
9.5k words
4.63
272.3k
276

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen year old Bobby Chandler wasn't very happy. His Mom, Louise, had just informed him that Grandma Lilly was coming to live with them

"Great," Bobby said, not making any effort whatsoever to hide his disdain. "I have little enough privacy as it is without having another female in my way."

"You're just afraid you won't be able to jerk off as often as you'd like," his Mom replied, matter-of-factly. "You do that way too often as it is."

Bobby's face turned red as a result of a mixture of embarrassment and anger quickly surfaced. "I hate you," he said as he stormed out of the den on his way to the kitchen to get a soda out of the refrigerator before heading to his room. He really didn't hate his mom but, he was angry and those were the first words out of his mouth.

Louise Chandler followed her son into the kitchen. "You're gonna have to get use to the idea because your grandmother will be on the ten AM flight from Phoenix tomorrow morning. And guess who's been selected to pick her up?"

Bobby opened a can of Dr. Pepper and took a long swallow. "Who else is there besides me?" he asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He took another swallow and turned around to face his mother. "Why can't she just take a cab?"

"'Cause a taxi costs too much," she said. "You remember we tried that once before with your Aunt Sarah and it ended up costing a small fortune."

"Okay," Bobby said. "But nothing says I hafta like it."

Louise laughed in spite of her growing irritation with her just turned eighteen year old son. "Nobody says you have to like it, Bobby. Just be sure you bring her home in one piece."

The next morning Louise Chandler entered Bobby's bedroom at about a quarter after seven. Right away she noticed the tenting of his sheet. Trying to ignore it was proving to be nearly impossible. With trembling hands she shook her son gently by his shoulder.

"Wake up, Bobby. Wake up."

Bobby stretched and then rubbed his eyes. "Come on, Mom," he said. "Can't you let me sleep in? It is Saturday, isn't it?" He closed his eyes and pulled the sheet over his head.

"Have you forgotten about Grandma Lilly?" she asked as she uncovered his face.

Bobby bolted upright. "Oh, yeah," he grumbled. "Gotta go get Grandma Lilly," he added with a bit of sarcasm in his voice. He rubbed his eyes again and scratched an itch on his left shoulder, quickly slid out of bed and bolted for the bathroom.

Bobby's mother's mouth flew open and her eyes widened. Bobby was naked! His fully erect cock swung wildly with each step he took. "Bobby Chandler!" she cried just as he reached the bedroom door.

With his hand on the knob, Bobby stopped and turned around. "What!" he said rather defiantly, "I'm in a hurry to pee."

Louise opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Finally, she spoke. With her eyes still opened wide, she just pointed at Bobby's stiff piece of man meat. "That!" she said in a high, whining voice. "Have you no shame?" Bobby just shrugged and walked out of his room and across the hallway into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him

Outside in the hallway, Mrs. Chandler leaned against the wall next to her son's bedroom, embarrassed and ashamed. She hadn't seen his cock since she had quit bathing him. Suddenly, a thought raced through her mind like a runaway freight train. "He's bigger than his father," she said to herself. "Wonder what it would feel like as it foraged through my bushy jungle and entered my cave."

Bobby's mother let out an audible gasp as she ran down the hallway towards the kitchen. She buried herself in the task of cooking breakfast but, no matter how hard she tried, she could not get the image of her son's cock out of her mind. Her whole body burned with the shame of it all. Over and over, she chastised herself. A mother wasn't supposed to think about her son in that way. Then the phone rang.

It was Louise's friend Donna. Donna and Louise had been best friends for as long as either one could remember. Normally, Louise would have been happy to talk with her friend forever, but today, she had to make sure Bobby got out of the house in time to pick up Grandma Lilly at the airport.

"She just wants to talk about her latest conquest," Louise said under her breath as she grabbed for the phone.

Louise and her friend were, physically, polar opposites. Though their personalities were nearly carbon copies of each other, one didn't come close to resembling the other.

Donna was tall and slim. Louise, though nowhere close to being fat, was four inches shorter than Donna and several pounds heavier with much wider hips.

Donna had small, grapefruit sized breasts, while Louise's were big and full. The color of Donna's hair was black with red roots; clear evidence that it had come from a bottle. Louise was a strawberry blonde. Also, Donna was two years older and had never been married.

"Okay, girlfriend," Louise said into the receiver. "What twenty year old boy child did you take home last night and fuck his brains out?"

"Neither," Donna said as she tried to suppress a giggle.

"What do you mean by that remark?" Louise asked.

"Just what I said. Neither."

"Bullshit. I don't believe you."

"Not that it's any of your concern," Donna began, "but I just happened to find a delectable twenty-five year old virgin female."

Louise smiled. She and her best friend had done a lot of carpet munching when they were in college and most of it had been on each other. They still got together when time and schedules permitted. "I would like to hear all about it, but not right now. I have to make sure Bobby gets to the airport in time to pick up his grandma."

"Speaking of Bobby," Donna said. "When are you going to let me fuck him silly?"

Louise gasped and giggled at the same time. Bobby had started working out with weights when he was barely twelve. His body had been well sculptured since he was fourteen. It was after Bobby turned fifteen that Donna had been telling Louise what she wanted to do to and with him once he turned eighteen.

"Donna!" she exclaimed. "He's my son!"

"Whatsamatter, Lou? You keeping him for yourself? I know you get lonely with Hank hardly home long enough to take a shower and get gone again."

Louise was glad they weren't talking face to face. Had they been, her friend would have seen her blush profusely. Then she would have been teased without mercy. She laughed in spite of herself.

"I'm gonna hang up now, Donna," Louise said. "Your mouth is too filthy for me to listen to anymore today."

She could hear Donna howling with laughter even as she placed the phone back on the hook.

Just then Bobby walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Who was that?" he asked.

"Donna," came the reply.

"You didn't talk very long. You usually talk for hours."

"I told her I had to get you breakfast and get you off to the airport to pick up Grandma Lilly."

"I wouldn't mind getting 'off' with her," Bobby quipped. "Normally, I don't go for skinny women, but I would be willing to make an exception in her case."

"What about me?" Louise said to herself as she placed a plate filled with bacon and scrambled eggs in front of him. "You shouldn't talk like that around your own Mother," she told him. "It's not right."

"What's wrong with me?" she wondered. "I've been acting like a love struck teenager ever since I saw his cock in all its glory."

She was grateful that her son hurried through his breakfast. The longer she had to look at him the more she thought about his cock. "My god," she thought. "My pussy's getting wet!" That came as a bit of surprise. It had been nearly four months since her husband had made love to her. In all that time, she had not masturbated but, she was giving some serious thought to doing so just as soon as Bobby got out of the driveway.

Bobby finished his glass of orange juice, stood up and held out his hand. "Keys," he said.

Louise fished around in the pocket of her housecoat, grabbed the keys and tossed them to her son. "Drive careful, son. Drive careful and be safe. Now, come over here and give your mother a kiss before you go."

Bobby dutifully obeyed. Even though he'd kissed his mother on the cheek, Louise could feel the fires of her desire burn even hotter. Oh, how she had wanted him to kiss her on her lips!

Bobby pulled away from his mother and left the house. Louise stood at the open front door and waved to her son as he backed out into the street. Soon the car was out of sight. She closed the door and locked it.

Her thoughts had been to go to her bedroom, lay down and treat herself to an orgasm. Her first in a long, long time, but before that happened, she had to take a piss.

She finished peeing and wiped herself with a section of toilet paper. Even that had caused her to shiver with excitement. She dropped the paper into the bowl and leaned back against the tank, her bare feet spread wide across the tile floor in front of her.

Louise toyed with her nipple with her left hand as she slid her right one down her stomach and through her curly, strawberry blonde bush. She shivered uncontrollably when her fingers first made contact with the fleshy hood that covered her clitoris. Her middle finger sought out the opening to her overflowing vagina and plunged itself between her lips and into her hot, fleshy cavern. She rubbed her clit with the heel of her hand as she fucked herself with her finger.

Already, she was on the verge of cumming. She would have, too, had it not been for the ringing of the doorbell.

"Dammit!" Louise muttered. Who the hell could that be. Just then she heard her friend, Donna, call out.

"Yoo hoo! Louise!"

"I'm in the bathroom!" Louise answered, overpowered with the frustration that came from not being able to bring herself to a climax.

Just then Donna poked her head around the bathroom door and smiled. "I know what you were doing," she teased.

"Yeah, well," Louise said sarcastically. "You could have let me finish before you came calling."

Donna extended her forearms, turned her palms upward and shrugged. "How the hell was I to know what you were doing?" she asked as she stepped into the bathroom and went to her knees in front of her friend.

Donna placed a hand on each of Louise's knees and spread her legs even wider. She wasted no time on preliminaries. She plunged her face into her friend's hairy cunt and began lapping at her clit.

"Ungh," Louise groaned. She instinctively filled her hands with Donna's hair and pulled her face even closer, causing her friend to have to breathe through her nose.

Donna licked and sucked on Louise's clit like it was the last thing she would be able to do on this earth. Over and over her tongue flicked across that hot little nubbin while she held it between her lips, stopping occasionally to wrap her lips over her teeth and nibble lightly on Louise's man in the boat.

Louise's body was shaking with desire, knowing that the end was near. Every nerve ending she had had somehow been transferred to her clit. Everything; her mind, her heart, her soul, was concentrated inside that hard, pea sized fleshy extension.

She began to shake mightily. Her breathing came in sharp little inhalations and quick exhalations. She cried out and tried to tell Donna that she was nearly there but, her words came out garbled and unintelligible.

Louise's legs straightened out and then, seemingly on their own, wrapped themselves around her friend's neck and head. Donna quickly undid the sash on the housecoat and slid her hands up Louise's stomach until they were cupping Louise's wonderfully warm and soft, yet firm tits. In a micro second, she was lightly pinching both of Louise's nipples.

Louise groaned when Donna's hands first made contact with her breasts. Cries of pure sexual joy escaped her lips in short little bursts. Her whole being felt as though she was on fire. Her legs had lost their grip on Donna's neck and now her heels were pounding her friend's back. She was nearly out of control. Then, it hit her.

From somewhere deep inside, little electrodes were firing simultaneously and were quickly morphing into one single gigantic burst of energy. Her vision narrowed. Her thought processes stopped. Her body went stiff. It quivered from the intensity of her orgasm. She passed out.

When Louise came to, her friend, Donna, was sitting cross legged in front of her caressing her legs. Still weak from her mind bending orgasm, she tried to stand, but to no avail. Silently she pleaded with Donna to help her up. Donna stood, offered her a hand and helped her to her feet.

"Thanks," Louise said, her voice barely above a whisper as she kissed her friend on the cheek.

Donna smiled. "You can thank me when we get you to your bed," she said.

Louise cleared her throat. "What?" she said. "You gonna ravage my body even more?"

Donna smiled. With a glint of mischievousness in her eyes and in a teasing tone of voice, she said, "That's the idea." She paused and then added, "Unless you want to return the favor."

"Just give me time to recover," Louise told her. "I'll have you screaming like a bitch slapped sissy."

"Promises, promises," Donna replied as she lowered Louise to her bed.

Louise scooted around on her back until she was lying lengthways on the bed. She had barely stopped moving when Donna lay down beside her.

The two women turned to face each other. Louise reached out a hand and began to tentatively caress her friend's face. She cradled a breast in the other.

Donna lay still, staring quietly at her long time friend while Louise squeezed her braless tit and teased her nipple through her blouse. Finally, Donna moved closer until their noses were touching. A tongue slipped between each set of lips and slashed back and forth, one searching for the other.

When their tongues finally made contact with each other, shockwaves surged through the two women's bodies. In one short moment, they had locked lips and were quickly involved in a round of tongue sushi that did nothing to quell the fires that raged inside of them both.

Donna pushed Louise's robe back, exposing her breasts to the artificial light of the overhead bulb while Louise busied herself with unbuttoning Donna's blouse. Louise then broke the kiss, gently pushed Donna on to her back and knelt beside her friend. Louise then leaned over Donna and began licking her breasts.

She lifted Donna's right breast and licked at the area where breast met chest before sliding the flat of her tongue up the underside until it made contact with Donna's nipple.

Louise quickly closed her lips around that rubbery protrusion and sucked hard while her tongue flicked across the yearning, aching piece of wrinkled and quickly hardening lump of skin.

Donna twisted her head from side to side as she slowly and methodically ran her fingers through Louise's hair. "Bite it," she pleaded, her voice quickly turning raspy with her ever increasing desire.

Louise gladly obliged her and lightly bit Donna's nipple tugging on it until it was extended from her body as far as was humanly possible.

Donna groaned out her approval and her ever increasing desire. "Yes! That's it!" she cried. "Harder!" she then begged.

When Louise took her mouth off her friend's breast, Donna cried out, "Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Her disappointment quickly faded as Louise licked her way across the valley between her breasts and began licking and sucking on her friend's left breast.

Meanwhile Donna, fought the ever increasing mind numbing blanket of pleasures that threatened her rapidly decreasing sanity long enough to unbutton her pants and slide them, along with her lacy, pink thong, down her legs, past her knees and to her ankles.

Somehow, in her hazy, hedonistic world, Donna managed to kick the garments off her feet and on to the floor. Louise chose that precise moment to break off contact with Donna's breast and moved downward in search of her navel.

Louise rimmed her friend's bellybutton several times before she finally plunged the tip of tongue deep into that small opening and wiggled it about.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssss," Donna said through clenched teeth. Though the bellybutton play increased her desire exponentially, she knew she wanted more. She had to have more. She placed the palms of her hands on top of Louise's head and pushed lightly.

Louise clearly understood Donna's intentions and began to comply immediately, leaving a trail of hot saliva from her friend's navel down to, and through, her heart shaped patch of red pubic hair.

Louise licked the length of Donna's slit and slavered on across her perineum, not stopping until her tongue reached her friend's wrinkled brown hole. All the while, Donna's level of desire and wanton cravings were rapidly approaching the red zone. She was about to blow.

Louise stuck two fingers inside her own drooling cunt and scooped up as much of her juicy secretions as possible. Her vaginal muscles contracted, nearly trapping her fingers inside. With a bit of difficulty, they were extracted from her love canal's tight grip.

Louise rubbed her two dripping wet fingers on and around her friend's asshole as she licked the length of Donna's perineum.

Donna was already panting like an old steam locomotive going up a steep grade but, when Louise began toying with her anal opening, her breaths were harder and faster, increasing in speed and volume until Louise thought her sexy friend would go into vapor lock at any moment.

"I barely touched her clit," Louise thought. Then she smiled. "What's going to happen when I start sucking on it?"

Louise quickly drug her tongue up Donna's perineum and back across her ever widening slit. She used the fingers of her free hand to pull the hood off of Donna's hungry clit. Her timing was perfect.

Louise wrapped her lips around Donna's clit and, at the precise moment the tip of her tongue made its first contact with that little man in the boat, she pushed her middle finger deep into her friend's tight brown hole.

Donna screamed loud and long. "My god!" she cried. "What are you doing to me? I can't take it!"

Louise stopped her manual and oral ministrations and looked up her friend's body. Donna was writhing uncontrollably. Her body shook and trembled like a bowlful of jello.

"Don't stop!" Donna cried. Her arms were flayed out to her sides; the fingers of one hand held the bed sheet in a death like grip. Her other hand was full of Louise's hair as she frantically pulled her friend's face back into her spasming, trembling clit.

Donna raised her legs high and laid them across Louise's shoulders. The heels of her feet began to repeatedly slam down upon her friend's back, beating her like a drum.

Louise resumed her hedonistic attack upon Donna's sanity. She now had two fingers pumping hard in and out of Donna's rectal cavity. She sucked long and hard on the little nubbin of nerve endings, stretching it to the limits of its existence, let it slip from between her lips and attacked it all over again. One more lick; one more jab of her fingers was all it took to send Donna crashing over the edge of insanity and down the waterfall of perversion.

Again, Donna screamed, much louder than before. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her hips and groin were moving at an astonishing speed, slamming her womanhood into Louise's face. Somehow, Louise managed to maintain contact with Donna's clit, withdrawing only when her friend's body went limp.

Louise Chandler crawled up beside Donna and held her close, caressing her back and shoulders and the back of her head, waiting for her friend to come down off of her euphoric mountain of Sapphic desire.

Several minutes passed before Donna began to stir. Finally, she opened her unfocused eyes and stared at Louise with a blank look on her face. It took another minute or two before her brain could wrap itself around what had just transpired and she could recognize her friend. She smiled and kissed Louise lightly on the lips.