Surrogate Master

Story Info
Sylvia visits disciplinarian for regular thrashing.
1.3k words
4.01
37.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Jamieson has arranged for his wife Sylvia to visit Mr Trumble, a professional disciplinarian once a fortnight while he is overseas on an extended business trip. Being a professional, Mr Trumble naturally writes to Mr Jamieson after each visit to report on Sylvia's progress. Below is the report from Mr Trumble after Sylvia's fourth visit.

"Dear Mr Jamieson,

This is my fourth report to you on the disciplining of your wife.

I am pleased to report that Sylvia has improved in some of the areas that have, until now, been below standard. Today, she arrived on time - I believe this is the first time she has accomplished this; and her dress and deportment were in accordance with my instructions. I believe this is a welcome step forward as Sylvia has, on her previous three visits, refused to wear the stockings and high heels that are my requirement, and for some reason she seems to find being knickerless as something shameful. As you know the walk from your house to mine is a mere ten minutes down the High Street and it is not as though I have required her to wear a short skirt! Therefore, as you know, I have been severe with her on this matter. So you will understand my pleasure in finding, on my inspection, that this time she has been compliant.

I also find that Sylvia's attitude to her disciplining is becoming more appropriate. She no longer displays the insolence that characterised her first few visits. Dare I say that I have managed to beat that out of her? Most satisfying! Today her demeanour was much more feminine and accepting - quite the desired attitude and a far cry from her threats of retribution that were the hallmark of her first couple of visits; on that score, I must thank you for your firm support in your communications with your wife. I am aware that in the past she has entreated you at every opportunity to end our arrangement. Rest assured that I dealt with this misbehaviour vigorously, and your steadfast support has been most appreciated. Between us, I am certain that we will help your wife to learn the true pleasures of obedience and submission that is her proper station.

I must report also that Sylvia is now accepting of her preparation regime and my detailed inspection. Today, it was most gratifying to find that she earned no demerits at all for her personal grooming and hygiene. The attention to detail brings forth all her beauty and I do believe that even Sylvia herself now appreciates the benefit of taking the time to present herself at her best. Your wife now regularly turns heads wherever she goes. Sylvia therefore finds it most shaming to be made to walk home without being allowed to repair her make-up after her session is completed. As you will no doubt understand, the copious tears play havoc with her make-up and has a most "panda bearish" look as she leaves my house. I personally find it most charming and Sylvia's shaming is an important part of her punishment.

I also understand that a woman might find it shaming to have her privates closely inspected. However, I find that it is important that my charges understand the necessity of being properly prepared for their masters. While it is clear that, in your absence, Sylvia will not be engaging in sexual activity, I think it is important that she keep up the habit of ensuring that both her sex and behind are appropriately available at all times. To this end I question her closely about her bathing habits and inspect her nether regions to ensure that they are suitably lubricated to be available at a moments notice. Having dealt with her harshly on previous visits for failures in this department, I am pleased to report that Sylvia's anus was both thoroughly clean (she now takes an enema regularly as part of her bathing rituals) and well oiled. I believe the moistness of her sex was natural and evidence of healthy arousal, another sign of her acceptance of the necessity of discipline.

On the negative side, there are still several areas where her conduct is unsatisfactory. I am convinced that she does not fully report her misdemeanours during the previous fortnight and this time I awarded her a full two dozen extra strokes for what I term "unreported sins". You will note that this is double the award on previous occasions, indicative of my lack of patience with progress in this regard. I have warned Sylvia that on her next visit, if she still fails to impress me with her honest recital of her sins I will again raise the tariff, and I will seriously consider whether I need to start beating her on other, more sensitive, parts of her anatomy. As you are aware, I believe that it is quite appropriate under certain circumstances to chastise a woman on her breasts and sex. Sylvia did not accept my decision on this matter, claiming that she is being totally forthright, but I remained unconvinced. I awarded twelve strokes for her temerity in questioning my judgment.

I am still displeased with Sylvia's behaviour while under punishment. She has a marked tendency to swear after several strokes. I will allow her to vocalise her pain and weeping is to be encouraged, but I will not abide swearing in a woman at any time. Nor will I allow the subject of a beating to use invective at her chastiser. Sylvia earned an extra twenty strokes for these offences. She is also unable to hold position under the cane for more than a dozen strokes at a time. As per usual practice, on each occasion when she sought to rise or protect her bottom with her hands, I award two strokes of the tawse on her hands and repeated the stroke. All repeated strokes are on her thighs. Sylvia earned eighteen strokes on her hands.

Apart from the additional strokes already nominated, I awarded Sylvia 30 stripes with the tawse on bottom and thighs for her confessed faults and, of course, there were the mandatory 12 strokes of the cane.

In all Sylvia received the following beating:

Warm-up- Bare bottomed spanking 5 minutes

Hands- Tawse 18 strokes

Bottom- Cane Mandatory 12 strokes

- Tawse Confessed sins 20 strokes

- Cane Extras (prepunishment)36 strokes

- Cane Extras (swearing etc)10 strokes

Thighs (back)- Cane Extras (repeats) 9 strokes

- Tawse Confessed sins10 strokes

- Cane Extras (swearing etc)10 strokes

Post-punishment- 60 minutes corner time (naked down to stocking tops)

As you can imagine, Sylvia was thoroughly repentant after her session and wept copiously during and after her beating. I enclose a video tape of her punishment as usual. I have also provided a copy to Sylvia who acknowledges that she finds it instructive to review her punishments as a reminder after her bottom has healed.

Overall I can report that Sylvia is improving and that her chastisement today was a successful chapter in her progress.

As you know, I believe in caning hard at all times. Sylvia reports that her bottom and thighs are now sore for around a week and that sitting is now more or less comfortable after four days if she is careful. The residual bruising is now gone after about ten days. I can confirm that on presentation today, there were no residual marks on Sylvia's thighs or bottom. This is a clear indication that Sylvia is accustoming herself to her regime; previously sitting was uncomfortable for a full week and bruising would last nearly the full fortnight. I believe that it may be appropriate in a month or so to modify Sylvia's regime to a weekly visit. Such a change should also be accompanied by the introduction of more rigorous disciplining and a more onerous regime between visits. I will discuss this with you as the time approaches.

Rest assured, I remain yours faithfully,

Charles Trumble."