Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Wally’s dimensions fit quite well with Becky.
20.6k words
4.44
67.3k
85
51

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his wife Becky away visiting her parents for the long weekend, Brad has taken full advantage of his new membership in Pauline's Surrogate Wives Club.

For some of those anons who seem so easily offended, I remind you this is a fictional story and there are no cucks in sight.

Chapter Seven

Brad's wife Becky now takes up the story from here:

Maybe if I had gone to a co-ed school where we would have had some intermingling with the boys, I may not have had such a repressed early sexual life. It does make a difference to be raised in a strict Catholic family with no brothers and then schooled at a private Catholic girls school. Although there are guys around at weekends when you and your girlfriends go out socialising, the co-ed schoolgirls all seem to have a head start because of their regular interplay in the school grounds.

I met Brad when I was only 19 and still a virgin. Incredibly, we dated for a massive 18 months before I was secure enough to think we had a future together and so let him take my virginity. I guess I was fortunate that he at least had known other girls so we weren't a pair of rank novices. After completing college, we embarked on a lot of travelling -- to see the world -- before getting married at 25. It was fun and became the foundation of our love-life.

Even after we married, we decided not to have kids right away, waiting 3 more years and both working hard and diligently to save our money so we could buy a really good home in a nice suburban neighbourhood. That's how we ended up here with all of these wonderful couples that we have become so friendly with ... maybe some are a bit too friendly at times, so I hear.

I feel that I have to admit something to you -- the reader - about the single guy Wally, who died recently, because I did manage to live in this neighbourhood for several years before ever becoming aware of his reputation as the ultimate ladies man. When I discovered that so many of my friends had succumbed to his incredible charms, I still considered that I, and my marriage, could remain above all of that. But it was only after getting to know Wally -- I mean really getting to know him -- that my strong moral upbringing took a hammering.

I am a kindergarten teacher at a nearby school, that's how I met by best friend Lauren. She was one of the young mothers shortly after I started there and we became just the closest of friends. It seemed like every other week, Brad and I would be over at Lauren and Will's or they'd come to us. There really was very little that Lauren and I didn't share with each other ... some of it quite intimate. Brad and Will might have been shocked if they'd known just how much we girls shared.

We teachers get a lot of vacation time. I'm certainly not complaining, I enjoy the lifestyle, particularly during the long summer break. I get to catch up a lot more with Lauren and our mutual friends. Usually it's for morning coffee at someone's house or long lunches.

I need now to take you back two years to fill you in on a few things about me. It all started with one of those long lunches that I organised and invited three of my girlfriends to. It was a pool party at my house on one of those steamy 90 degree days. Keep in mind the timing because my point is that this didn't just happen yesterday.

Their names may or may not mean anything to you, but as well as my bestie Lauren, Juliette from across the road came, so did the very glamorous Stephanie -- she was a model once and always looks a million bucks, manages to put the rest of us to shame. But she's married to a former sports star and she sometimes infers that she doesn't have the best marriage. Anyway I don't want to gossip about that.

So I had put on a good lunch and served it out by our backyard pool. All of we girls had chosen to wear our favourite skimpy bikinis, although I'm not really sure why since our husbands weren't around to appreciate all of the bare skin. The wine and vodka flowed freely and by 2 in the afternoon, I'd say we were all nicely sloshed and feeling little pain. That's not to say we wouldn't feel the pain much later when the hangovers kicked in.

Lauren and Juliette were in the pool while Steph and I lazed on adjoining sun lounges, soaking up some rays ... safely we hoped, having lathered some 30+ on our already tanned bodies. One of the assortment of cell phones on the table began to ring. It wasn't mine but I picked up the buzzing phone, answering on behalf of Lauren ... it would turn out to be a momentous life-changing decision for me.

I heard a male voice after I said hello, "Lauren, that's not Lauren. Who's this?"

I was feeling very tipsy -- and happy, "No, Lauren's in the pool, I'm Becky, who shall I say is calling?"

"Hi Becky," came the male voice back down the line, "it's Wally here, Wally Brown."

"Oh hello Mr. Brown," I said stupidly, addressing him so formally and giggling girlishly. Then I raised my voice to attract the attention of my good friend over in the pool, "Hey Lauren, Mr. Brown is on the line, do you know a Mr. Brown?"

"Mr Brown, who's that?" Lauren called back in an equally silly booze-affected manner, "Oh Beck, that's not Mr. Brown, that's Wally ... you know Wally."

"Yeah, I think I know the name, would I have met him at one of your parties?" I responded on recognising the name. Pressing the phone back to my ear, I told the caller, "I think I know you Wally, I've met you before."

"Yes, you sure have sweetheart, I recall you well. You're a lovely young woman, and very attractive."

"Well, thank you so much Wally, that's very nice of you to say."

"It sounds like you two are having a good time wherever you are."

"We four Wally, there's four of us here. Yes, we are having a great time, it's been a good lunch."

"So where are you all, Becky?"

"At my house Wally."

"Oh, I haven't been to your house, I must come sometime."

By now, Lauren had hauled herself up out of the pool and with water shining on her sleek and shapely bikini-clad body, she came over to where I sat and put her hand out for her phone. "Here's Lauren," I told the man, giggling some more in my alcoholic haze.

I could only hear Lauren's end of the call from here as she stood beside me to talk to her friend Wally, "Hi Wal ... yes, she is a bit, but she's a fun drunk. Actually we're all a bit sloshed. Isn't that right girls, we're all a bit smashed, aren't we?"

Each of us chorused our agreement and Lauren continued with the call, "Who's here? Oh, just all your friends Wally ... Steph and Jules too. What ... what do you call us, a smorgasbord? Yes, I guess that smorgasbord is appropriate because we all know that you do like to eat a lot more than your share, don't you?" Lauren chuckled. "Oh are you ... no, probably about another hour or so, there's no reason for us to break up the party any earlier ... eh? Oh, nearly a bottle of vodka and a couple of bottles of wine. Yes, we probably could be called lushes. Oh sure, if you want ... it's 420 Avon Crescent, bring your swimmers, you'll need a big pair with all us girls in our skimpiest bikinis, right?" She laughed again, "See you then Wal, bye!"

I looked up at Lauren, surprised to have heard her giving out my address, "What's that all about?"

"Oh, nothing much, Wal was hoping to catch up with me today, something I had to give him. So he asked if he could drop by here."

"And you said yes without asking me?"

"Oh Beck, I didn't think you'd mind, it's no big deal. He's an ok guy."

Stephanie joined in, "Yes he is Becky, Wal's a great guy, lots of fun when you get to know him." She raised her voice to be heard by our other friend in the pool, "Isn't that right Jules, Wally's a good guy, eh?"

"Yeah, top man, we all love him around here, keeps us sane," Juliette called back as she trod water at the deep end.

"Sorry girls, it's just that I was enjoying this as a male-free zone. I always enjoy being with you girls, hearing all the hot stuff that I don't get to hear about in my little world ... just family and kindergarten kids. You know me, I tell you so often that I'm the one with the protected past ... just one guy only."

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," Stephanie reassured me, touching her hand to my arm, "you were lucky to find perfection in one guy. For us, it's taken a little more."

"Thanks Steph! That's nice! So girls, should we cover up a bit if we're going to have a man around, don't want to turn him on with all of this bare flesh on display."

"Oh Beck," admonished Lauren, "you can be such a drag at times. No need to cover up, it's only Wal, he's seen more of some of us, probably most of us if the truth be known. I can tell you he's seen me naked a lot!"

"Yeah, me too," piped up Juliette and I was immediately fascinated how this man would have seen both of my friends completely naked.

I was about to ask them when Stephanie in an alarming voice suddenly diverted our conversation in a totally different direction, "Jules, what are you doing?" and the three of us were drawn to look in the direction of the pool, where Juliette, still treading water, had one hand down to pull the crotch of her bikini bottom aside.

"Oh my God, you've all caught me."

I stood up, my head spinning a little as I sought to balance my legs, "Are you peeing Jules, are you peeing in my pool?"

"Oh Beck, I'm so sorry, but I couldn't wait, I didn't think I'd make it to your bathroom. That wine is just running through me. I was hoping nobody would notice ... thanks heaps Steph!"

"Jules, my kids have got to swim in that water. Thankfully, I've got a friend picking them up from vacation care today and having them for a sleepover. I expected we might all end up like this and I didn't want them to see their mother in this state."

"Yeah, that's good thinking Beck," confirmed Lauren. "But seeing Jules relieving herself makes me realise I need to go too." Lauren sought to embarrass our friend even more, "But I will use the correct facility Beck, unlike your crude neighbour there."

Lauren headed off into my house to use the bathroom. As I began to collect my thoughts again, I reminded myself to ask her more about how Wally would have seen her naked. I was curious and wondered if Will knew about that.

Juliette had repositioned her bikini to cover her pubic region and climbed the ladder out of my pool. She picked up her towel as she padded her way across to Stephanie and I, "I am so sorry Becky, please forgive me. I don't know what got into me, doing something like that. I think I've reached the stage where I've drunk way too much. I better go home now."

"No, you don't have to," I reassured my neighbour from across the street, "the chlorine should do its job by the time my kids use the pool again tomorrow."

"Thanks Becky, but I still think I better go. Terry, being a tradie, gets home around 3.30. I don't want him to find me in this condition. I'm off home to have a black coffee or two and try to sober up. Thank you for a wonderful lunch. Say hello to Wally for me girls."

Juliette had also claimed that Wally had seen her naked, but she got away before I could alternatively quiz her. Lauren reappeared from my house after her visit to my bathroom, but walking toward us hand-in-hand with her was Wally ... he had arrived already. I certainly couldn't seek an answer to my pressing question now that the man himself was here.

"Wal rang the bell while I was inside peeing and I realised that you wouldn't have heard it out here, so I let him in ... after I'd finished doing my business of course."

"Yes sweetheart, my timing was terrible, just a minute earlier," responded Wally and I wondered if that was intended as some male crudity in relation to Lauren taking a pee.

The two came over to us and Wally took his hand from Lauren's to lean in and give Stephanie a kiss on the lips as she sat up on her sun lounge next to mine. She threw her arm around his neck and held him to the kiss for a bit longer than I would have expected. Then he turned to me and to my surprise, placed both hands on my shoulders and held me steady as he leaned into me and kissed me square on the lips. I hardly knew the guy, having only seen him at some of Lauren's parties but barely ever spoken. He was wearing a nice after-shave that filled my nostrils.

"Nice house you've got here," he was telling me but I was still reeling from an almost stranger kissing me flush on the lips and the aroma of manliness.

Lauren took it upon herself to answer for me, "Yes it is, isn't it Wal, they are very fortunate, she and Brad, worked hard and saved their dollars when they were young while the rest of us were all out partying and screwing everything with two legs."

I was disappointed in Lauren. I loved her as a friend but she could become quite crude at times and I was uneasy having her talk like that in the presence of this man. When the guys weren't around, as our pool party had been until this moment, I was happy to join in on some of the other girls' raunchy talk. It made me feel like I belonged to the group whereas I usually considered myself an outsider ... a bit straight and narrow where talk of sex was concerned.

Wally began peeling his tee-shirt up over his head, even before he asked, "Hey, that pool water is sparkling, mind if I take a swim girls?"

"No, go right ahead Wal, we'll all sit here and watch you, won't we girls?" Lauren told him and I was beginning to wonder what sort of relationship my bestie had with this man. Wally untied the draw string on his shorts and shucked them down his legs. He was just on 6 feet, looked a bit older than all of us but still had quite a good body. Not carrying any excess weight, smooth chest, nice abs. "Come on girls, to the sun lounges," announced Lauren as Wally stood there in figure-hugging Speedo's that hid nothing of the shape of what was inside them. "Wal, you really should wear boxers and be a little less obvious," called out Lauren.

Wally walked over to the edge of the deep end of my pool, stood for a moment like he was posing for we three women and then made a perfect dive like he had been an Olympic swimmer. Lauren and Stephanie clapped and I felt that the two of them seemed to be overly fawning over this man. I needed to know more so I asked tentatively, "So what's the story about Wally, Lauren?"

"Oh my God, where do I start? He's a legend around here, all the women love him. He ... err, he has his own business and works from home. He's always around, calls in to see us, has this incredible knack, always seems to drop by just when we're feeling like a bit of company ... wouldn't you say Steph?"

"Oh yes, a visit from Wal really cheers me up."

Lauren resumed her admiration, seemingly encouraged by Stephanie concurring, "He warms the cockles of my heart ... or the cockles of somewhere else. Cockles, there's a good word, I wonder if it comes from the word cock?" She giggled, making her words sound even naughtier, only serving to raise my curiosity even more.

Wally was already hauling himself up out of the pool at the deep end, turning to prepare to dive in head-first once more. His swimmers were now wetly clinging to his arse and his belly and ... oops, clinging to the shape of something else. Was that all him? I must have let out an audible gasp.

I heard Lauren's voice on my left as I found myself staring at this man as he dove into my pool again, "Uh oh Steph, hold her back, I think she's seen it!"

"Oh no," Stephanie was saying, "quick, cover her eyes, Lauren."

"No, it's too late!" Lauren brought her hand over to touch me on the arm, "Yes Beck, you did see right, that is all him. But close your mouth before he surfaces, you might make him feel self-conscious."

"My God, it looks so big, very big!" was all I could say, feeling a tad foolish because I felt I was telling my friends something they already knew, looking across to Lauren and then to the other side of me to Stephanie. Both of them just smiled back at me. "I didn't know men came in that size."

"Only for a very few, unfortunately," Lauren informed me. "Now you're beginning to see why Wally, with his 9 or 10 inches, is such a popular man around here."

"But ... no, you wouldn't ... girls, you're not suggesting that you two..."

"I am afraid we are Beck, both Steph and I raise our hands and plead guilty. That is how he warms the cockles of our heart and other precious bits too."

"But that's..."

"Oh Beck come on, don't go calling it adultery or whatever. Wally always manages to be around when our husbands are not and sometimes we just feel like a bit of big, big loving and frankly, no man does it as well as our Wal."

I was incredulous. While we women talked about a lot of personal and intimate stuff, neither of my friends had ever mentioned having sex on the side with Wally. "But do Will or Stuart know, aren't you afraid what would happen if they found out?"

"Stuart doesn't know," said Stephanie on my right.

"No, neither does Will," echoed Lauren.

Wally had finished doing laps, he climbed the ladder and walked toward us, water dripping from him, "Can I borrow somebody's towel?"

I didn't have any clean dry towels around out here so I rose from my sun lounge, lifting my towel up from where I had been laying, "Sorry it's wet," as I handed it to him.

"That's ok," and for a moment he covered up that bulge in his swimmers by wrapping my towel around his body and patting himself dry. He dropped the towel and stood before us, his body now so much closer to us than when he had stood at the end of the pool. I remained standing upright after giving up my towel, now suddenly realising that the vodka and wine was having the same effect on me as it did with Juliette and Lauren, "Oh dear, please excuse me, I need to use my bathroom."

I hurried off inside my house and attended to my urgent call of nature. On the way back, I passed through the kitchen and saw that I hadn't placed several items of food back into the refrigerator. They could attract the flies so I paused to do a quick clean up. I couldn't have taken much more than about 5 minutes. Just as I was about to return to my guests, Stephanie and Lauren surprised me by coming into the kitchen from outside, each carrying their bags.

"We're going," said Lauren, "Steph says she's gotta get home, but my guess is that she needs to strum a few tunes on her clit to cope with having seen Wally in the flesh ... well, almost in the flesh. And I better go find if my kids are at home and what they might be getting up to."

"Lauren! Be nice!" admonished Stephanie, "I can cope, I'm not always masturbating."

"No girls, wait, you can't leave now," I pleaded.

"Why not?" asked Stephanie.

"Well, what about Wally, are you two taking him with you?"

"No, he's all yours now," said Lauren and winked at me, "enjoy!"

"No, please girls, you can't do that to me. I hardly know him, please don't leave me alone with him. I don't even know what to say to him."

"You'll manage Beck, sometimes you don't need words," said my bestie and was moving again, heading for my front door.

"Oh come on, please girls, don't leave me alone with him." Realising Lauren was not about to be swayed, I tried the other one, "Steph, come on, you can stay for one more."

"No really Becky, I do have to go," and she too followed Lauren toward the front door.

I followed them both and reluctantly closed the door behind my friends. I leaned my back against the closed door for a moment, wondering why my two friends had left so quickly, were they up to something and did it involve Wally? Was there some kind of pact? I started back through the house, passing a mirror and actually pausing to check myself out in the reflection. I tugged at my bikini bottoms, wishing that I had worn a fuller costume, then turned around and twisted my head back to check how my arse looked. There really wasn't much of this bikini. I adjusted the two triangular bra cups, making sure that an errant nipple wouldn't slip out and fluffed up my now drying hair before returning out to the pool area.