Surrounded Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhhh! FUCK!" I groaned out as cum exploded out of me, rocketing out another thick band, landing directly onto her gorgeous face. Jet after jet of cum burst from me, coating her nose... her cheeks... her plump, slightly parted lips... her eyelids, weighing them down.

"That's it, hon... cover me with it," she sighed, voice heavy with lust. As she spoke, the cum coating her plump lips stretched between them, the stretched band of jizz falling into her mouth.

Even I was amazed by how much cum I was firing off. This might be the biggest load of my life, and it was still going. The first load I busted out was merely taking the edge off, it seemed. This one was really showing the weeks and weeks of buildup to this. My nuts were still twisting, firing off onto her face. I had to close my eyes to handle the pleasure, and when I looked down at her, she chose that moment to look up at me, her open eyes standing out from her cum-coated features. And in that moment, she moved forward, parted her lips, and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhh! Fuck! Yes! Take it, baby! Swallow it!" I moaned out as more of my thick, creamy load fired directly into my mouth. Her tongue was quickly coated as she jacked me off into her mouth, my thick load filling her hungry mouth. Her thick lips were wrapped around the head of my prick, forming a tight seal so none of my sperm could escape.

"Ah! Fuck..." I sighed. I finally felt myself calming down, the last dredges of my load firing off. I groaned and fell forward slightly as her sucking mouth drew out the last of my load into her waiting mouth. "Ahhh... yes! Fuck..." I panted, breathing deep, stepping back, my cock sliding out from her mouth. All the tension now having left my body, I fell back and collapsed onto the couch, panting for breath. I looked at her, in a daze, just in time for her to meet my gaze once again and, in a very showy manner, swallowed my thick load, gulping it down with a flourish.

"Ah..." she sighed, cum still coating her tongue and lips. She licked her lips and swallowed the remnants of my load before looking down at herself. "Jesus, baby... I'm covered!" she marveled. Her face and her chest were coated with my cum, my cock a depraved paintbrush, coating her smooth, black canvas with my seed. "You must really love me to cum so much!" she said with a laugh, causing her large, cum-covered tits to jiggle. She reached down and scooped up some cum from her tits, before putting that cum into her mouth, gulping it down.

"That was... that was... insane..." I panted, my turgid dick finally beginning to soften. I was finally sated. After weeks and weeks of being driven mad, I had given into my base urges, slaking my thirst in Aisha's juicy body. And now, I was at peace. I was satisfied. At the moment, I felt no guilt. No regret.

I felt amazing.

I had come here to stand up for myself, to prove that I could be a good man and a loyal husband. Instead, I was spraying a thick, creamy load of cum all over a black stripper's huge tits. I had ended up giving into the temptation, cheating on my wife again, and I had never felt better.

I kept my eyes on Aisha as she cleaned herself, gathering up more cum off of her body so she could swallow it, but even for a dirty slut like her, there was probably too much to handle. She had cleaned up most of her face, and had gathered some of it off her rack, but her chest was still pretty covered. So, on shaky legs, she stood up, sauntering off to the side, reaching behind the couch to grab a towel. My head fell back and my eyes closed for a moment as I recovered from my high. To the side, Aisha cleaned off her face and scrubbed her tits, soaking up the towel with my seed. Looking down, finding herself to be cleaned enough, she tossed the towel away and looked right at me, her hot body still exposed to me.

"Baby..." she began, making sure she had my attention. "I'm taking you home with me tonight. I don't care that it's your anniversary. That your wife's probably waiting for you like a dumb little bitch. We're just getting started, and there's a lot more fucked up shit we can do together."

If she expected to find some objection in me, she was mistaken. I gave her a lustful, wolfish grin, causing her eyes to flash with lust. She was right.

We were just getting started.

We gathered up our clothes and got redressed, me in my normal outfit, and her in her stripper garb. My shirt was still slightly soaked from her sex-juices, but I didn't give a shit. Both of us were a mess, looking dazed from the rough sex we had just had. My clothes were wrinkled and rumpled, and both of us were near drunk with pleasure. Finally, as ready as we were ever gonna be, Aisha opened the door, allowing the loud music to hit our ears. We stepped out, and the bouncer nearby gave no reaction to our current state. We began walking forward, only to stop when we saw her boss approaching, sauntering towards us with a purpose.

"About fucking time!" Mel called out. She eyed up both me and Aisha, clearly knowing what we had been up to. I mean, she had given us express permission, and she had seemingly witnessed it, so she couldn't have been too surprised. "I needed your ass on the floor! If I had to wait much longer, I'd have to put my own ass up there on the pole." So, she wasn't upset about the sex happening, just that we had been carrying on fucking for too long.

I looked at Mel, and now, after having realized she worked in a strip club, I looked at her in a new light. Even though, by all appearances, she looked professional, like someone I could run into in a boardroom, in a white silky blouse and a slim black skirt, high-heels and black stockings, I could suddenly see there was something rough around the edges with her. Her nice clothes and her icy demeanor might just be a façade, hiding her true nature from the world. For someone like her, being in this world, with her looks and that body, there wasn't a chance in hell she wasn't a former stripper herself. But even though she was running the club now, she couldn't run from her past. She had large breasts, and a round shapely ass, evident even in her professional garb. I could see a hint of a tattoo on her breast as she exposed a bit of cleavage with her top, and something about her vibe and attitude let me know she wasn't just some professional business woman. So, all in all, if she had to jump up and dance on the pole, as she had threatened to, it would probably be familiar territory. And it would be a show to behold.

"Oh calm down, Mel," Aisha began, rolling her eyes, clearly not intimidated. "Do you see the white boy?" Mel, Aisha's boss, glanced at me again, looking me over. It seemed like her iciness towards me had thawed somewhat, but I was still intimidated by her. "Like I said, Mel... I struck gold with this one," Aisha explained with a significant nod. "I'm taking him home with me, Mel. And I need the weekend off," Aisha stated. Mel looked down at Aisha, her expression unreadable. And then, finally, her façade dropped. Mel reached down, finger extended, and ran her finger along Aisha's deep cleavage. When her finger emerged, it was covered with a glob of my cum. She brought it to her mouth, her eyes glassy with heat, and sucked my load off her fingertip like a complete fucking slut, an act that made Aisha grin. An act that made my cock stir.

"Fine," Mel replied, her voice heavy with lust, her anger somewhat eased, looking at Aisha with only a hint of annoyance. "I'll call in one of the other girls. If they're pissed off, that's on you. But you owe me one," Mel said, before casting a glance at me, her expression unreadable. She then approached me, causing me to gulp in fear.

"I wouldn't have been so upset if I knew you were so big," she said softly, sauntering towards me. She moved in close to me as I was pushed towards a wall. I looked towards Aisha for help, but she was only smiling, leaving me to this viper for the moment. "I saw you in action... you were very good. Very, very good," she said as my back hit the wall. She stepped right up to me, pushing her breasts against my chest lightly before reaching forward and taking my clothed cock in her hand, making me jump. She squeezed my half-hard cock between her fingers, somehow making my overworked cock stiffen up. "When you're all done with Aisha's skanky ass... come find me." Mel pulled a card from her pocket and slipped it into my shirt pocket, tapping my chest lightly once her card was in place.

"What?" I asked, taken aback, but wincing as she squeezed my cock.

"We need to settle up," Mel began. "You still owe me for the damage. Because you hit my car, didn't you?" she asked, squeezing my stiffening cock. "Didn't you?"

"Uh... uh," I panted, squirming to her touch.

"Tell me..." she whispered in real close to me, stroking me through my pants. I was still frightened by this woman, but her touch was clouding my judgment. Part of me wanted to get away, and part of me wanted to give her what she wanted. Because if I did, I could get far away from her.

"Yes," I relented. "I hit your fucking car." I was lying, of course, but this was the only way out.

"Good. Good. That wasn't so hard, was it?" she asked, squeezing my hard prick. "There was so much damage that you're gonna have to pay for. I might even need a new car..." What? Again, I didn't do it. Let me reaffirm that. It wasn't me. And plus...the damage wasn't even that bad! It was a tiny little dent that could easily be smoothed out. She was going crazy over this tiny little bit of damage that I wasn't even responsible for! Who was this woman? I wanted to object, to again reaffirm the truth, despite my forced admission, but her touch was keeping me frozen in silence, nice and compliant. "Lucky for you, I can come up with plenty of other creative forms of repayment." My eyes were wide as she stepped back, taking her hand off of me. She looked back at Aisha, about to turn away. "Now get your whore ass out of here!" she called out, stepping away.

"Thanks, bitch!" Aisha called out, smiling wide, causing Mel to look back and narrow her eyes at her impetuous employee. Aisha turned to me and smiled excitedly.

"What was that about?" I called out to her.

"Hon, you have no idea how much easier you've made things for me," Aisha said excitedly. "If my boss wants to fuck my new man, she's gonna want to stay on my good side. I'm gonna get all the best shifts!" I was just gob smacked by this, but after everything I had said and done, how much worse was this new twist? Aisha smiled at my acceptance. Then, she reached over and grabbed my hand, leading me away.

I followed Aisha as she held my hand, leading me back towards the rhythmic, beating heart of the club. We descended the stairs, into the morass of people. Of exposed skin and hungry, appreciative eyes. We reached an area near the front of the club, a bit separated from the rest of the people, when she turned to face me.

"I gotta get changed, baby," she began. "How about you head outside, wait by your car. I'll meet you there." She leaned forward and kissed my cheek, and I gave her a nod. I watched her saunter away, towards the back room where the strippers got prepped, and I gazed at her hot ass bouncing side-to-side every step away. She glanced back at me, gazing at me lustily, before turning a corner, leaving my field my vision.

I stepped outside the club, returning to the real world after the madness that had taken place within. I walked across the street towards the parking lot, and the cool night air didn't instill any regret or guilt into me. I felt good. I felt content. I had found my bliss, as Sister Jodie had said. Yeah, my wife was waiting for me at home. Yeah, it was my anniversary. But I had done so much wrong already. So much wrong, but it all felt amazing. Besides, my wife wasn't getting hurt. Only left on the side, blissfully unaware as I committed my many dirty deeds. I might not like that I was doing so much wrong, but I couldn't ignore that part of me. Not anymore. As bad as it was, I needed this.

I stood by my car, the loud music from the club reverberating in the air. I could feel the vibrations of the deep bass through the ground. I leaned back against my car, resting my head back against the window, my entire body feeling at ease. Just completely relaxed. I closed my eyes and relaxed, and I felt so at ease I probably could have fallen asleep, right here on my feet. It wasn't even that late at night, maybe about 10 or so, but I had such a busy day that I could have just passed out right here. I only opened my eyes when I heard footsteps approaching.

I looked up to see Aisha approaching. She had cleaned up and looked good, despite her more comfortable outfit. Unlike her stripper clothes, her outfit now was more relaxed and unflashy, similar to when I last spoke to her in this same parking lot. She had on a tight, dark blue tank top, with a thin coat over it. Down below, she had on black tights and some athletic sneakers. The only hint of her slutty nature were the hot pink thong straps rising above the hem of her stretchy pants. She greeted me with a warm smile. Her make-up had been freshened up, and her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She stepped up in front of me and put her arms around my neck.

"I hope you have more in the tank, lover," she said with a teasing grin. "Cause I intend to wear you out," Feeling intimate with her, seeing how we had just spent the last couple hours having sex, I felt comfortable reaching around her and palming her ass with both my hands. Squeezing the firm cheeks through her tights, I pulled her into me, so she could feel my already stiffening bulge pressed against her belly.

"Is that enough of an answer?" I asked, teasing her. Her eyes flashed with lust as she smiled wickedly.

I had a long weekend ahead of me.

*****************

(Amanda)

I had to admit, I was a little disappointed in my husband. I know that sounds bad, but it was the truth. But, I probably expected too much from him, to be honest.

Maybe I'm just a romantic at heart and maybe I thought he had more to give than he did. But, you know... it was our anniversary. I guess part of me expected some grand romantic gesture. Him to burst in, flowers in hand, to sweep me off my feet and fill me with all those warm, fuzzy feelings that I always felt around him when he did something like that. The feelings that let me know I married the man of my dreams. That let me know I truly had the best husband.

But I get it. Life doesn't always work that way. Life isn't like one of those movies. Unfortunately, he had a work thing, and that had kept him really busy. It had taken him out of town, so we couldn't even spend any part of this special day together. Expecting him to show up here was probably an unfair expectation, so I couldn't really be too mad at him.

Even though he had been away, we had still talked every night. Usually late in the night, before bed. Work kept him busy, so I would usually give him time to get stuff done and get something to eat and settle in for the might. I would typically let him call and work around his schedule, but tonight, I was too excited and impatient to speak to him, so I called him up for a change. It took a few rings until finally, he picked up.

"Oh, uh... hi, hon," he replied, sounding a bit distracted.

"Hi, babe... did I call at a bad time?" I asked. There was a long noise, and some muffled noise in the background.

"No, its fine," he finally replied.

"Happy anniversary!" I stated excitedly.

"Oh, uh, haha... happy anniversary, babe!" he stated. "Mmm... sorry I can't be there tonight. Work is keeping me really, REALLY busy." he stated.

"I'm sorry you can't be here too, baby," I said. "You still busy now with work stuff?" I asked, curling up on the couch.

"Yeah, kinda," he stated, his tone odd. "Mmm... oh, uh, sorry honey, if I sound, uh, distracted at the moment. Mmm, I'm kinda ass deep right now," he said, his voice almost sounding pained.

"Oh my!" I said, a bit taken aback. "I can tell! You must be really stressed out to be talking like that!" I remarked.

"Oh, haha, yeah," he replied, realizing he had slipped up and cursed, something he never really did.

"Be careful, mister," I began with a teasing laugh. "I don't want my perfect husband to get infested with those big city ways!" I joked.

"Wouldn't want that," he replied with a low chuckle. "Mmm, God. No, definitely not. It's just... ooh, it's doing a number on me, that's for sure. Jesus..."

"Are you okay?" I asked. "You sound like you're in pain, baby. I hope work isn't that bad!" I said with a laugh.

"No, not bad at all," he replied with a laugh. "I twisted my back, a bit, haha. It's really, really freaking tight! So tight! Ahhh!"

"I'm sorry, babe," I replied. "Sorry I can't help out, give you a rubdown." I teased, hoping to make him think sexy thoughts of me.

"Uh, yeah, me too, babe," he said with a nervous laugh. "Don't worry, hon, I'll feel really good really soon. Really good. In fact, this whole trip's going really well for me. Other than the, uh, tightness, ohhh, ahhh, God, I mean... other than the tightness, I feel really good right now. I mean, the work itself is going well. Ahhh..."

"Oh?" I replied, realizing the tightness in his back was why it seemed like he's in pain.

"Yeah, ugh... jeez... uh, it's actually way better than what I get at home. I mean, uh... the stuff I do at work back home. Mmm..." Matt said. I heard someone else's voice, then a shared laugh.

"Oh... is someone else there?" I asked, confused.

"Uh, oh, yeah, the uh... customer's with me." Matt began. "We're out at a, uh, restaurant. Yeah, that's it. She's a bit nosy, though, haha. She likes to, uh... butt in when I'm trying to talk to you. Ahhhh oohhhh!" He called out suddenly. I suddenly heard a slapping noise, like skin-on-skin, and a loud shriek coming from the woman Matt was having dinner with.

"What was that?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, haha, she, uh... she slapped my arm. She doesn't like me teasing her like this, haha!" Matt replied.

"Damn right I don't!" the woman called out, her voice a bit of a distance away from the phone. "It's gonna make me explode!" she added. I realized I was probably being a bit of a heel by barging on my husband's work time. My husband was a good salesman, and he had clearly charmed the woman he was out with. I didn't want to get in the way and ruin a good thing.

"I should let you go, baby," I said. "You seem really busy."

"Yeah, kinda," he admitted with a laugh.

"Maybe we can talk tomorrow, catch up more," I said.

"Yeah, ugh... maybe," he replied. "It's probably for the, uh... for the best. I'm gonna be coming, I mean... the check's gonna be coming real soon. It could come at any moment."

"Oh... okay!" I chirped. "Sorry to interrupt, baby."

"Don't worry, hon," my husband replied. "You calling tonight only made it better."

"Yeah!" the other woman called out. I was filled with warmth and love for my husband at this moment. He always knew the right thing to say.

"I love you, hon," I said to him, tears in my eyes, truly feeling the love.

"I love you too, honey," he replied. "And, uh, happy anniversary!"

"Happy anniversary baby!" I replied. We said our goodbyes, and as I moved the phone from my ear to hang up, I heard a loud noise, like a scream or something. I brought the phone back to my ear, but he had hung up on his end. I shrugged and put my phone to the side. Must have been some loud noise at the restaurant or something.

I sat back, in the silence of my home, our home. And even though we were apart, my husband had made my night, just by our small chat. Even though he wasn't here, he had made our anniversary night special. I sat back and fanned my face, overheating from the warmth and affection I felt for him. My man. My husband. My true love. My soulmate.