Surveilling Mary

Story Info
A PI's report on a sexy wife.
1.1k words
3.59
44.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FROM: PHILLIPS INVESTIGATIONS

TO: Mike Foley

As per your instructions, we initiated our complete package of multi-site, multi-media, 24 hour surveillance of the subject, Mary J. Foley, at 7:00 AM on Friday, June 17, 2005 -- and continued that surveillance through 12:01 AM on Thursday, June 23, 2005.

The following is a written report and summary of that surveillance.

FRIDAY, JUNE 19TH

8:36 AM -- 8:56 AM

Subject departed her residence (alone) in her 1997 Ford Explorer at 8:36 AM, and drove directly to her office, arriving their at 8:56 AM.

8:56 AM -- 1:07 PM

Subject worked alone in her office (her employer was out of town thru Sunday evening) -- and was engaged in normal and usual job-related functions during this period.

1:08 PM -- 1:49 PM

A UPS deliveryman entered the Subject's office at 1:08 PM, and remained there for approximately 41 minutes. The events that transpired during that time period are outlined below:

MARY: Well hello, Walt! You're certainly looking dapper today!

WALT: Hiya, Mary. Thanks. You aren't looking too bad yourself. I've just got one package for you today.

MARY: Okay.

WALT: Just sign right there on line 35. Where's the bossman today?

MARY: Joe? He's out of town. Why do you ask?

WALT: No reason really. I just noticed that he isn't here. So...you're here all by your lonesome today, huh?

MARY: I was until YOU came in, Walt. And now that you mention it, I AM feeling pretty lonely.

WALT: Yeah? That's too bad.

MARY: Why?

WALT: I don't know. I guess because it's a shame that you're wasting away here all alone in this dreary, little office when you're looking SO GOOD.

MARY: Thanks, Walt. You like this sweater? It's new.

WALT: Yeah. I especially like how LOW-CUT it is.

MARY: I THOUGHT you'd like that part! It's not TOO LOW, is it?

WALT: Too low? No way! I like how it's nice and THIN TOO!

MARY: Thin?

WALT: Yeah. I can see your nipples.

MARY: You can, huh? I guess I'm just happy to see you.

WALT: Really?

MARY: Uh huh. In fact, I've actually been looking forward to you getting here.

WALT: You don't say.

MARY: Yeah. Have you taken your lunch break yet?

WALT: No. Why?

MARY: Well...because I thought maybe I could talk you into taking it HERE WITH ME.

WALT: Are you serious?

MARY: Yes! Wanna see HOW SERIOUS?

WALT: What?

MARY: THIS serious!

The subject lifted up the front of her sweater at that point, and exposed her black lace bra-clad breasts to him.

WALT: Jesus-fucking-Christ, Mary.

MARY: Well? Whaddya say?

WALT: I, uh...shit.

MARY: How about if I pull up my bra TOO? Whaddya say NOW?

WALT: Jesus! I say you're fucking tits are WAY BETTER than I expected!

MARY: I thought you'd like them. And I'll show you MORE if you stay.

WALT: Just SHOW?

MARY: For STARTERS, yeah. Plus whatever ELSE develops.

WALT: You mean like...SEX?

MARY: Yes, silly! You think I want you to stay so you can help me do FILING?

WALT: Okay. Sure. I'll stay.

MARY: Great. Lock the door. I'll close the blinds.

WALT: Sure.

MARY: Okay. That oughtta give us a little privacy.

WALT: What if somebody knocks and wants in?

MARY: You're right. I should put a note on the outside of the door. Let's see...how about this:Office Closed Until 2 PM. Please Stop Back Later. There. That ought to do it.

The subject opened the office door, taped the note to the outside, closed and re-locked it, then stood around and looked at Walt with a big smile on her face.

MARY: Oooo! This is EXCITING, isn't it?

WALT: Shit baby, it's WAY BEYOND exciting!

MARY: Yeah?

WALT: Absolutely! But, uh...what do we do NOW?

MARY: I don't know. What do you WANT to do now?

WALT: LOTS of fucking things!

MARY: Well PICK ONE!

WALT: One?

MARY: Yeah. Then I'LL pick one! Come on!

WALT: Okay. I can dig that. Let's see...I guess my first choice would be to see them big, firm, beautiful tits of yours NAKED!

The subject pulled her sweater over her head and threw it on her desk. Then she reached back and unhooked her bra.

MARY: You ready, Walt?

WALT: Hell baby, I've been ready to see your tits for about two fucking years!

MARY: Well...THERE YA GO!

WALT: Jesus Christ.

MARY: You like them?

WALT: Fuck YES I like them! They're fucking...GORGEOUS!

MARY: Thanks. I thought you'd like them! I've seen the way you always stare at them whenever you're here.

WALT: Goddamn, Mary! Are those...

MARY: Real?

WALT: Yeah.

MARY: Absolutely! One hundred percent!

WALT: I didn't mean to insult you, but they're just so fucking BIG...and FIRM...and so fucking

PERFECT...that I had to ask!

MARY: No problem, Walt. That's not an insult. It's a COMPLIMENT!

The subject walked over and knelt down in front of Walt. Then she unzipped his fly, and pulled his still-half-limp-but-obviously-very large dick out of his pants.

MARY: Oooo, Walt!

WALT: You like that, darlin?

MARY: Oh YEAH! And I can't wait ANY longer! I need to SUCK IT right NOW!

WALT: Well help yourself, ba...OH SHIT!

The subject sucked his dick really slow and easy -- but steadily -- for the next four or five minutes or so -- until he was about 85% or 90% hard -- then she picked up the pace considerably -- and started sucking him much faster -- and much harder -- and she took his shaft much deeper into her mouth

WALT: Oh God, baby!

MARY: Ungh!

WALT: Oh SHIT!

MARY: Aach!

When his body started stiffening up and twitching in a pre-orgasmic frenzy, she grabbed his ass with both of her hands and pulled his crotch tighter against her face -- forcing his stiff, hard cock deeper into her throat. And when he came, she kept right on sucking him, and milked him dry -- and swallowed every drop of his load.

When his dick was good and hard again, she moved over and bent down over the conference table -- and positioned herself so that her ass was thrust up and exposed.

MARY: Now fuck me up the ass, Walt!

WALT: Are you serious?

MARY: Yes! Come on! Do it!

WALT: Oh I'll fucking DO IT, baby! No problem! I've just never met many chicks who like it like that!

MARY: I LOVE IT LIKE THAT!

WALT: Great, baby! But I'm gonna need some LUBRICATION to do it RIGHT!

MARY: In my desk! Lower left-hand drawer!

WALT: Okay, baby. Left?

MARY: Yes! Left! Baby oil!

WALT: Okay...I got it, baby. Here I come.

MARY: Good...good...

WALT: Okay. Brace yourself, baby!

MARY: Okay, I'm brac...OH GOD!

WALT: Okay baby, I think that's enough slow and easy shit -- because I like it REAL HARD, and REAL ROUGH, and REAL DEEP!

MARY: No! Wait!

WALT: Sorry, baby. I can't wait no more...

MARY: OHHHHHH GAAAAWWWDDDD!

To be continued...