Surviving in the Old West

Story Info
A young girl is hunted by outlaws.
12k words
4.54
91.7k
94

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
874 Followers

All comments welcome. I'm not sure how much milage there is in this story if any, so comments would be appreciated.

*****

It was 1849 Martha Petersen was just turned 18. She was the only child of Swedish immigrants who were slain by Indians on the trek west. Martha had been raised by the Cooper family, a childless couple on the wagon train that Martha's family had joined for the journey to a new life.

Martha was a beautiful natural blonde girl, with blue eyes and stood at 5ft 2in. She was a stunning looking girl who had been turning men's heads (not to mention giving these pious settlers impure thoughts) since she was 13-14 years old.

The town in which they had settled was a typical dusty, one horse prairie town. It was mainly populated with the peaceful and pacifist Quakers that had all arrived together on the adventure west, together with a few ungodly types who had opened a saloon.

On the fateful day which would change lives forever, Martha was in her special hiding place, where she used to go to be alone and to read etc, when the sound of hooves could be heard.

In no time at all the sound of gunfire filled the air, as 25 or so men rode in. At first the gunfire and raucous behaviour was due to high spirits and horseplay, but as whiskey went down the mood slowly changed and became dangerous.

Instinct and not perception or experience was what told Martha to remain hidden, until such a time as these strangers calmed down, or the townsmen told them off and made them behave more respectfully to other people.

As the day wore on the noises from the saloon sounded more and more angry and glass started to smash. The meek townsmen hurried along the streets and sidewalks, unarmed and unwilling for confrontation, everyone it seemed had gone indoors.

Some however, were to be unfortunate.

Annie Dunnell the wife of the man, who ran the town's only store, was the first woman to fall victim to the rising mood. As she hurried along the sidewalk in an effort to get into the relative safety of her home, she had no option but to pass the saloon doors. She knew nothing about it when an arm shot from the doorway and violently dragged her inside.

There was only four of the gang present at the time, as others had begun wandering the town in search of 'female company', but also there were eight of the townsmen who were stood meekly looking at the ground, unarmed and being taunted mercilessly by their captors.

"Well lookee here, said one of the men sat at the whiskey covered table, ain't you a pretty thing then? Why don't you come sit here and we can get all acquainted like," he laughed.

Annie struggled against the strong arms holding her, but she knew in her heart of hearts it would be to no avail. She began to expect to be taken somewhere to be violated, but what she didn't expect, was Lyle who was holding her, to grab her dress and in one swift movement, tear it into shreds from the waist upwards.

Annie instinctively wrapped her arms across her breasts and screamed.

No one in the town paid it any mind, it was only one more scream in a town full of screams.

What Annie hadn't expected was to be violated in front of the townsmen and when the rest of her dress was violently ripped from her body, Annie, trying desperately to cling to the shreds that covered her modesty and dignity, stood naked before the entire saloon.

Her mind and body were full of revulsion with what she knew was about to happen

Of the townsmen present, five of them were still bachelors and consistent with the times, this meant they had never actually seen a woman naked. The three married men had only ever seen their own woman naked and even then in true Quaker style, that was only ever fleetingly as the puritanical wives did not believe in 'flaunting themselves'.

The saloon was suddenly silent, Annie's arms were pulled from her breasts and from between her legs, and she was walked backwards towards an empty table. As she was pushed onto her back with her buttocks perched on the edge, her heavy pendulous breasts and her heavy pubic growth were exposed to all there.

Annie was a very pretty woman of 40, she had turned heads in the town for years and been secretly lusted after by many a townsman. Now here in the saloon, those men already sporting erections got to finally see her tits and her 'cooch'.

Jake rose and walked to her side, wordlessly he put his hand between her legs and forced them apart. One man even gasped, as not only were they seeing her nakedness for the first time, but they were also enjoying seeing the opening of a woman's vagina for the first time as it was spread wide, revealing it's inner pink slit and her quite large intimate lips.

Jake rubbed Annie's cunt crudely. His dirty, calloused fingers liberally rubbing her large lips, her clitoris and around her hole in a vulgar and lewd fashion. She couldn't move and the first sign she had of the coming assault was a sound. As Jake unbuckled his gun belt and then his trouser belt, the seemingly innocuous clinking sound of the buckle, carried as much symbolism and innuendo to Annie's as she could bear.

Jake didn't care about his audience, he was proud of his cock and he also wanted to humiliate these 'pussies' of the town and rub their meek, silent and pacifist noses in the dirt.

Annie cringed with shame, she knew the view all the men in the saloon had of her intimate private parts.

That was the least of her worries, she couldn't explain why, but for some reason she felt compelled to look down her body, just in time to see Jake position himself between her legs and nudge her vagina with an enormous cock. Jake's liberal rubbing of her intimate parts had had the desired effect and against all Annie's expectations, she was actually wet enough to take him.

Annie had only had one man before now and had never had conscious thoughts about men's penises, it wasn't the done thing. But now as her vaginal opening felt the blunt heavy pressure of his penis stretching her open and sliding into her, she couldn't help but think about his size and what it would do to her.

The lack of sex education and 'girl talk' about sex, left the childless Annie totally ignorant of her vagina's capacity and assumed he was about to inflict upon her some terrible injury.

Jake wasn't interested in just violating her, he took his time inching in and out, pushing a little further each time, until such a time as Annie realised (along with a stunned naive audience) that Jake was buried fully inside her.

It didn't hurt.

In fact to her horror, she realised it was extremely pleasurable, the feeling of fullness and the stimulation of not just her labia and clitoris but also of her internal walls as they gripped him was, even given the circumstances, intensely satisfying.

Amongst the backdrop of several men with bulges in their pants, (one even had the growing wet patch of semen, the ejaculation of which, had been induced by the sight of Annie's naked body) Jake raped her.

Given the forced stimulation of her squelching vagina, to Annie's eternal gratitude he didn't last long enough to force a humiliating and very public orgasm on her.

Months without a woman, meant Jake was soon shooting a river of semen into her, grunting and thrusting as Annie's body shook and her heavy breasts bounced in rhythm.

Spent, Jake withdrew and the watching men saw how her cunt remained gaping for just a second or two, before collapsing inwards and forcing all his hot thick cum to run from her.

Even the married men had never seen this sight before.

Wordlessly Jake pulled up his trousers over his still semi-hard huge cock and as Martha Petersen silently crawled underneath the houses towards the livery stable where her horse was kept, the other outlaws in the saloon fell on Annie.

She was fucked raw, sometimes the only sound in the saloon was the clinking of belt buckles as they thrust into her and her quiet sobs.

Those sobs (taken by the townsmen present to be a self-pitying cry) were the only way that Annie could disguise the pleasure that was being forced upon her. Her body, frustrated by the need for the all too infrequent orgasm, had no defence mechanism. Her vagina took over from her mind and pushed the pious, chaste and puritanical thoughts aside.

Annie came twice and to her own amazement managed to keep the shameful fact to herself.

Her husband watched silently with the rest.

As Martha made her way under the buildings, she could see women being literally dragged by their hair or even their ankles into various doors of the town. She did not need to be worldly wise to understand what was happening and how much in danger she was.

She reached the stable and quickly and quietly saddled her horse and was about to lead him out when a voice came from behind her.

"You need to let me give you a signal when it is clear, or you will walk out straight into them dear," young Clem said.

"Oh Clem you scared me so, gasped Martha. I need to escape so badly, please help me," she pleaded.

Clem had eyes in his head and he knew that if the outlaws captured her, then her life would be a terrible and violent one. He moved out into a position where he could see the entire street and when it was clear he motioned her to go.

As Martha led Toby her horse silently around the back of the stable and away from the town, the Cormack family were sat silently and nervously eating their meal. Ruth Cormack prayed to herself that they would be spared the bestial horrors that were going on around them. Her husband Wendell sat passive and silently eating what he could force down. Ruth had begged Wendell to find a gun and to be a man in protecting her and their children.

All to no avail, he was a dyed-in-the-wool Quaker and pacifist.

When the door burst open and three dirty, drunken outlaws burst into their house Ruth knew the worst. They approached the table and taking a piece of chicken from Wendell's plate, Newt the leader said,

"Well ain't this a pretty little picture, all you sat so nice here. What do you think about showing us a little womanly hospitality now lady?" he taunted.

With one last look at her husband, who was staring down at the floor, Ruth said to her children,

"Now you two eat all your dinner, you hear? I want you to stay down here and be good for momma, because she just has to show these gentlemen something upstairs. Don't you be coming up those stairs now you hear?"

"Yes Momma, no Momma." was the reply.

In an act to save her children the trauma, which Ruth knew would haunt them throughout their lives, she turned and hitching her dress to help her climb the stairs, she led the three outlaws upstairs and into her bedroom.

"Please take what you want and leave, she begged. I will be quiet and comply, just please leave my children alone."

With that Ruth bent and fumbled under her skirts, she lowered her bloomers and made to get on the bed. She would make herself available by pulling her dress to her waist and opening her legs for them.

"Not so fast lady, said one man, the rest as well," he gestured at her.

Ruth reached around her back and undid the laces on her dress. She lowered the dress from her shoulders and let everything just fall to the floor. Her breasts were very small, yet had incredibly large nipples. Just as some women seem to be 'all nipple' Ruth's lack of breast tissue just seemed to make her hard dark buds stick out more prominently.

Her face burned with embarrassment and shame, not only was it the fact that only her husband had ever seen her like this, but the fact that the men who now gazed upon her nudity were common, filthy, unshaven, crude and disgusting outlaws and it burned her up inside.

But the real shame was that she was giving herself to them without a fight, yes she could justify it as defending and sparing her children but her life morals made her feel that she should somehow be resisting. She opened her legs and exposed her rapidly swelling, hairy mound to them and in the act of spreading her legs, she exposed her pink insides framed by very dark labia.

She simply wanted it over.

Wendell Cormack sat downstairs staring at the floor, he hadn't even the guts to look at, or talk to, his children. They sat in a surreal silence wondering what was happening, until the squeak of the bedsprings started. Wendell witnessed the violation of his wife by the medium of sound. He knew exactly when each man had ejaculated inside his wife by the tone and pace of the bed's movements and sounds.

If there was one saving grace for Ruth, it was that these men controlled the town, therefore there were plenty woman for them to rape for however long they stayed. Because of this Ruth wasn't treated like she was the only woman in town, or like she was the only chance they would have for some cunt. At least they had no need to use her all night as she had feared.

All she needed to do was let them have her and leave.

So thanking heaven for small mercies, she lay back and simply let the men use her vagina as a dump.

After cursory sucks on her inch long nipples and a crude rubbing between the legs, Newt spread Ruth's legs with his hands and gazed into her private, intimate parts.

"I hope this cunt is nice and tight lady, he taunted, I can't see that pathetic husband of your having stretched you out much," he grinned at his amigos.

He rubbed and ran his large cock head over and over her lips, wetting his fit-to-burst deprived cock along her dark labia. Ruth braced herself as she felt the pressure on the tight ring of her now glistening lips. Newt shifted his weight and slowly slid into her, groaning as he went. Ruth felt the familiar feeling of a mans 'thing' entering her until he was fully inside her, their pubic mounds enmeshed.

This feeling was familiar, but different. In an almost mirror image of what Annie Dunnell was enduring at the very same time, Ruth realised that for the first time that she was actually 'full' of a man. Ruth felt the large 'thing' moving her insides like never before, for once it wasn't just her opening that was being battered by a penis, but her whole insides were being touched, the walls of her insides could actually feel the man pushing them apart, stretching and stimulating and exciting them.

Newt suddenly pushed into her, held himself and grunted.

Only the second man ever was ejaculating inside her, his hot powerful pent up cum flooded into her. Ruth felt her disgust at what was happening and felt relieved that at least the first man was done.

Or did she?

With feelings of total shame, she lay still and simply waited for the next man to violate her intimate hole. He climbed onto the bed, thrust into her and fucked her crudely and urgently and was soon making the familiar sound of a man cumming.

It was basic and crude, but it pushed Ruth further along a road she really did not want to travel.

When the third man pushed his dirty, rough and calloused fingers into her saying,

"Let's get some of that shit outta there, I ain't gonna fuck her in that state," Ruth felt even more ashamed at his words rather than what was physically happening to her.

That done he clambered between her legs and Ruth looked down to see the third (and hopefully last) man's penis that would ravish her. It was big like the others, but it was also a little thicker too. When George pushed into her Ruth gasped, all the feelings she had been experiencing with the first two were suddenly multiplied. Ruth knew instinctively, that the unwanted yet beautiful feeling that this shaft was forcing upon her, would make her reach a point she desperately didn't want.

She was going to orgasm.

"How could you? She tried to reason with herself in an effort to repress the mounting climax by shaming herself. These are dirty, disgusting killers and rapists who are violating you, how can you take any pleasure through it?" she accused herself.

It didn't help. As George drove his cock slowly but relentlessly into her, feelings she had never experienced before simply took over. Her delicate walls gripped his cock like a vice, her labia was pulled and pushed in the same rhythmical movement as her clitoris.

When the throbbing, twitching, pulsating electric shocks started, Ruth could no longer hold back.

Wendell sat and listened to his wife as she moaned, groaned then finally screamed her frustration and her orgasm to the world.

Grinning, George watched as the bitch let herself go, he wasn't as crude as his partners, he had brought her off deliberately to humiliate her and her husband. Now objective achieved, he just used the old bag to violently pound his cum into.

A few minutes after he had heard the jangling of belts, buckles and spurs coming down the stairs and simply walking past him and out of the door, Wendell told the children to stay where they were and slowly mounted the stairs. With growing trepidation and even a little shame at his part in this, he entered the bedroom.

Once upon a time if this had happened, Ruth would have gathered up her clothes, hid her body and wept hysterically as she hid her shame from her husband.

But not now.

She wanted the gutless, pathetic, useless, excuse for a man to see what his ideas and principles had done for her.

Ruth watched Wendell approach the bottom of the bed, then wilfully, deliberately and even with a little malicious pleasure, she lay back naked and opened her legs.

Ruth Cormack presented to her husband a battered and ravished vagina, still gaping from the big cock it had been ploughed with and with a brilliant white line of semen still oozing from between her dark, raw lips.

Wendell gazed not just at his wife's raped and battered cunny and the cum running from it, but also at the huge pool of semen that soaked the sheets between her legs.

"Take a good look at what three real men did to me Wendell, because it's the last time you will ever see my cunt again." said Ruth

Ruth was shocked herself that she had used the vulgar disgusting word that the rapists had, but it was worth lowering herself to that level to see the look on her soon to be ex-husband's face.

Martha was miles away from the horror and it's sounds as she strove to put as much distance between herself and the outlaws as possible. She was totally oblivious to the fact her situation had just taken a turn for the worst.

Artie Speight was the gang leader and he had been quietly drinking and watching as his men lost control.

"There was no hurry he thought, we have got days to take what we want."

To this end he had been patient, but now he wanted some pussy. Art was a sadistic bastard, and he liked them young.

When he and three of his gang burst into the Durkan residence, Katherine feared the worst for herself. Her children gathered around her skirts for protection and clung to her in an act of defiance. Art walked over to Katherine, he stopped and looked at her then quite deftly reached forward and cupped a breast in his hand. For Katherine Durkan, the inference, the threat and the question did not need to be spoken aloud.

"It will happen in front of the children, he hissed, then who knows, maybe I'll have the little bitch too," he grinned looking down at her daughter.

Screaming hysterically for her daughter, Katherine used the only weapon she had.

"Leave her alone, she screamed, leave her alone. If you leave her alone I will show you where a girl of real beauty lives and you can take her instead."

Intrigued, Art listened, he was in no rush, he could come back anytime and rip this little bitch's pussy apart.

"Show me and for your sake you better not be lying to me," he snarled.

Katherine led Art and his gang, down the street (and away from her daughter.) She stopped at the Cooper residence and Katherine pointed,

fannyrat
fannyrat
874 Followers