Surviving in the Old West Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers

Clara didn't want to orgasm like this, she wanted her beloved husband inside her at what she hoped would be the first real mutual orgasm they would share.

For her entire married life Clara Bartlett had taken her husband into her in the missionary position, but now with the new-found confidence and love that they shared, she felt that she could ask to be fucked differently without sounding like a trollop or a harlot.

"Please Ethan, let me turn over, I want you inside me so badly," she whispered.

Ethan was shocked and thrilled beyond belief at his wife's actions and watched in awe as Clara rolled onto her hands and knees, her breasts swaying sexily beneath her. He hurriedly took up position behind her and gazed in wonder at the smooth, clean swollen pussy that offered itself to him.

Ethan positioned himself at the pink crinkled entrance, his wife's lips slightly wrapping themselves together like lovers themselves. Ethan pushed his cock into her, feeling it was the hardest he had ever known and Clara groaned in ecstasy. As Ethan slowly slid into Clara, the lack of pubic hair seemed to allow him to get further and deeper than ever before. He knew this was nonsense but it just seemed to be so.

Ethan knew things would be different from now on but didn't realise just how different they would be until Clara began talking and coaxing and instructing him on how to fuck her.

As his cock head almost slid from her, her lips clinging on to his cock like they were trying to prevent his escape, Clara groaned,

"Just put the tip between my lips and let them grip you, then just give me that little bit for a while," she pleaded.

Ethan fucked her entrance for a while then without warning, slowly but forcefully pushed his entire length into her.

Clara let out an animalistic groan.

Ethan then went back to jabbing at her sodden lips just with his engorged helmet for a while which drew shorter, sharper pants from her, which were then replaced by the groan of ecstasy on the deeper thrust. He couldn't get over just how sexy his wife's new look was, nothing was now hidden from his view and Ethan watched transfixed as every inch of every single thrust slid into Clara's red hot hole.

He took his time, he was learning too.

When neither could contain themselves any longer, the pair let themselves go, Carla begging Ethan to,

"Do me Ethan, do me so good, push it in my darling. I love you so deep inside me, filling me, yes, oh yes, oh God she screamed, her hands gripping the sheets beside her face, the knuckles turning white as Clara thrashed, bucked and had the orgasm of her life. The final push over the edge was provided by the feeling of her husband spurting and shooting his cum into her at the very point of her shuddering climax.

Ethan and Clara Bartlett both had a second orgasm in the same session for the first time.

The following day was so different between them and so special. Throughout the day Ethan would pay Clara special attention, touching her at every opportunity. They were together in the dining room constantly looking at each other when Ethan moved to the side of his wife. He slowly ran his hand under her skirt and petticoat and touched Clara's smooth bum cheeks. At one time Ethan may have 'grabbed himself a handful of pussy' and told himself how he would 'fuck it good - real good' later.

Now Ethan simply wanted his beloved wife to share the sensuality of the moment. He gently and tenderly ran the very tips of his fingers across her bum and barely touched her skin as he teased, caressed and stimulated her gorgeous ass.

Ethan knew he was succeeding in pleasing his wife when Clara's head tilted back a little, her eyes closed and her ruby lips parted slightly in an incredibly sexy pose. Clara could not believe how such a simple and innocuous act could be so incredibly suggestive, loving and mutually enjoyable.

The feeling of love, of sharing this with her man and the physical excitement it brought made her fit to burst with happiness.

Ethan moved to her upturned face and gently kissed her parted lips. They kissed in the same fashion as Ethan had touched her, their lips barely touching, very gently pecking at each other. There was no fevered or frantic meshing of mouths and lips, Ethan tenderly bit on Clara's bottom lip and pulled it, he kissed her again with only the lightest feather-like touch when their lips caressed each other.

The sound of guests approaching broke the magical spell and the 'new' lovers moved apart.

For the entire day the couple found themselves in turmoil. Instinctively both Ethan and Clara resisted the temptation to rush into an empty room to rid themselves of the incredible tension that had built up between them and was still growing by the minute.

All day the couple deliberately endured what turned into an unbelievably exquisite torture of wanting each other, being close to each other, but not being able to have each other.

The two lovers were learning how to make love to each other and that first day they realised that the wait, the anticipation, the yearning and the torment of abstinence, was so exquisitely beautiful. When the time came to fall into each others arms and make sweet sensual love, they were almost sorry to lose the sexual frustration and tension that had made them feel so alive throughout the whole day.

Ethan and Clara's life together had changed in one day. In truth all that had actually happened, was that they had watched a beautiful young couple make love to each other.

Martha's sex life had been borne in a time of fear and terror of the very real possibility of being captured and gang-raped every day, it had been consummated amid blood, death and destruction and had blossomed in the wild outdoors. This had given Martha a different outlook and a passionate approach not shared by conventional wives.

Now the Bartletts observed the result, all they were really seeing was merely Martha, being free of convention and repression, being an uninhibited and confident young girl taking as much pleasure, joy and satisfaction from her lover as he did from her.

Ethan realised the pleasure a woman could give him, by being so turned on herself. The investment in his beloved wife's sexual contentment was returned tenfold. He had taken his pleasure from her in the past, but now his own ecstasy was intensified by his woman being so intense, turned on, active and wanton.

From now on, rather than Ethan slipping his hand beneath her blouse and feeling her breast for a quick feel, Clara would open her dress to him, cup her own breasts in her hands and offer them to him. From now on rather than Ethan licking her pussy as she lay prone, Clara would now sit astride his body, her legs straddling his head as she lowered her eager and hungry vagina onto his mouth, and from now on, rather than gripping his cock and the back of his wife's head and forcing the two together, Ethan would watch as Clara knelt before him and scrambled to open his trousers, frantically trying to free the huge bulge inside, as eager as he was to have his cock in her mouth. He would now watch as Clara would engulf and swallow his cock with a passion hitherto unknown,

Never again would Ethan have to work to get his wife's cunny wet enough for him to use her. Clara's pussy would always seem to be in a state of readiness, she seemed to live with a permanently and incredibly wet vagina ready to devour his cock.

Now as Clara clung to Ethan, his rock hard cock pushing her open, scraping along her wet sensitive walls and bottoming out inside her to drive her delirious with pleasure, Ethan had only one focus, only one thing on his mind - pleasuring his wife.

Clara had had Ethan's hard length inside her countless times but this was so very different. When Clara had climaxed, feverously kissing her lover, screaming his name and shuddering uncontrollably on his fit-to-burst cock, she tried to monitor Ethan's reactions. She wanted to know when her lover was about to cum. She was desperate to take him in her mouth and emulate what she had watched Martha do.

Clara wanted Ethan to cum in her mouth for the first time ever. She wanted to taste him and pleasure him by swallowing the huge jets of cum, but only after savouring and enjoying the smell, consistency and taste which were still unknown to her, but only for a few moments longer.

All those years of love making, lost due to convention and tradition of 'good girls don't act that way' had to be made up and Ethan and Clara Bartlett were going to give it a damn good go.

fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers
12