Surviving in the Old West Ch. 03

Story Info
A vulnerable mature woman is taken by force.
9.2k words
4.59
45.2k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

At the other side of the mountain which overlooked the town in which Mat, Martha, Ethan and Clara were living their experiences, lived Hannah McCardle. She was nearing fifty years old, she ran a small ranch/farm near to the river, many miles from the town and had only a large ranch for a neighbour. The large ranch was run by George Cutler who employed many cowhands on the big estate.

Hannah's husband had died twenty five years previously of tuberculosis and Hannah had been alone, scraping a meagre existence from the small holding ever since. The buildings were shoddy and poor and the few scrawny animals that she relied on, were certainly no advertisement for her skills as a smallholder.

The woman had once been a very pretty young girl and an attractive young woman. Although the years of turmoil and strife had taken their toll, Hannah McCardle still retained a decent level of attractiveness (if you could see through the grime she always seemed to be covered in.)

One Sunday as Hannah worked in the yard at the front of her porch, she saw the cloud of dust approaching. At no point was Hannah ever afraid of the nearing riders and at no time did she realise her life was about to change.

Five young cowhands rode onto Hannah's place and stopped beside her, looking down at her from the horses. They were all around the 18-20 mark and they talked to Hannah respectfully and politely. Billy, who looked to be the youngest, said 'howdy' and asked permission to rest and water the horses from her well.

Hannah knew the cowhands to be from the neighbouring ranch and replied accordingly.

"Sure, you boys just unsaddle those beasts and water them, you too could do with rest and watering by the looks of you," she said.

After settling the horses down, the boys all sat in the shade drinking from their canteens. Hannah had no idea that they were drinking whiskey and pottered around doing her chores.

As the afternoon wore on, the language was becoming more and more coarse and vulgar and Hannah could feel a tension building in the air.

As she walked past the group Ned, grabbed her arm and pulled her down.

"Hey, why don't you come and have a drink and we can all get acquainted better," he laughed.

Hannah struggled and expected the ruffian to allow her to stand but was shocked when he gripped her arm harshly and spat,

"Now don't be all unfriendly now, a guy can get awful lonely in this land," he said menacingly.

Hannah knew not to antagonize him and create a nasty situation, so she sat quietly for a while before attempting to regain her feet again. This time Ned snapped, he pulled her down to him and in one swift movement he slid his hand up her skirt.

All the threat, innuendo, malignant, underlying and unspoken horror of the situation became clear to Hannah instantly. She tried to mask the position she was in with a confidant demand that,

"Unhand me at once young man,"

And she slapped his face.

It was of no use, it was too late. The danger that she had seen, had also been recognized by the other four cowhands.

The malignant menace hung in the silence for a moment, then suddenly Ned reached for her dress and in one instant had ripped the front all the way down to her waist. The action exposed Hannah's ageing, small, but still enticingly pert breasts.

They fell on her and dragged her kicking and screaming towards the house, five drunken young men all horny and desperate for a woman.

Hannah fought like a demon, it took three of the cowhands to drag her through the house into her bedroom, where Hannah kicked and screamed like a banshee. There was no way that she was going to submit, she was going to fight them all the way.

"Get the rope, ordered Albie the oldest looking boy, and tie her down well."

When Hannah was subdued by the restraints, they tore at her clothing and stared at her body underneath.

Her small breasts jutted up from her chest through the wide open dress, her stomach with its mature paunch and her black triangle interspersed with strands of grey, were all visible through what was left of her clothing.

Hannah McCardle was about to be gang raped by these five cowhands.

Hannah lay on her bed, her hands and feet tied to the corner posts leaving her spread-eagle.

The remarkable thing was that even though they were violent rapists, they were shy enough to all wait outside for each other as they fucked her in private. Four of the boys slowly left the room all looking back at her lasciviously. Luke was left alone with Hannah, he approached her and smiled, it was a horrible grin.

As Hannah lay silent, a look of terror etched into her face, Luke grabbed what was left of her drawers and simply ripped them to shreds. As Hannah started to writhe in panic, Luke coolly put his hands on her large cotton pants and pulled.

There was nothing subtle or redeeming about the first rape of Hannah McCardle. Luke pushed his pants to his ankles, revealing a large uncircumcised cock which was already semi-hard. Hannah watched in despair as the big length slowly rose unaided, which peeled his foreskin slowly back from the angry purple head exposing his full erection to her.

Luke climbed on the bed next to Hannah and cupped her bulging mound in his hand. He slid a finger between the outer lips of her vagina which was still only a tight slit, and seemed to be wanting to stay together to bar any invasion.

Hannah gasped as Luke touched her smaller inner lips and forced them apart with his invading finger.

"You ain't wet yet are ya!" he said accusingly, amazingly sounding as though he actually expect this to be exciting his victim.

"Never mind I'll just have to provide it myself." With that, he spit copious amounts from his mouth into the palm of his hand and rubbed it lewdly and crudely around his hard cock.

Hannah was helpless as she watched him position himself between her legs. She felt the blunt heavy pressure of his penis pushing against her vaginal lips which seemed to be resisting him. It brought a second or two of respite until Hannah felt only the second penis ever and the first penis in twenty five years, slowly sliding into her private and intimate part.

As Luke fucked her with absolutely no care, attention or finesse, Hannah could feel the inner parts of her body being touched for the first time in years. It should have been a beautiful moment between her and a new lover, it should have been shy and nervous first time love-making between her and a man she had chosen to share her life. Instead it was a cruel and heartless violation by a boy she didn't even know.

It was a hard, fast and rough fucking. Luke could not believe how tight her cunt was, he had no idea she had not welcomed a man inside her since before he was born. The gripping of her under-used and un-stretched soft tissue deep inside her, milked him in no time at all.

Luke emptied his pent up semen into a woman for the first time in months (since he last had the money for a whore.) Grunting and rutting like a pig, he used Hannah's helpless body like a piece of meat.

Luke pulled from Hannah, slid off the bed and pulled up his trousers.

"Next." was the only word he spoke.

Hannah never knew who raped her the second time. She lay still with her head to the side and her eyes closed.

Albie entered the room climbed on the bed, stuck a very big cock into her streaming cunt and fucked her. He shot another huge pent up load into her pussy and left.

The rape continued in the same manner until Hannah McCardle felt the laws of biology beginning to stir themselves. Hannah felt the long forgotten stirrings deep inside her abused vagina and realised with horror that the boy laid on top of her, humping, rutting and grunting away, was going to force an unwanted orgasm on her.

When the shameful and humiliating climax built up, Hannah tried desperately to think of other things except what was happening between her legs. She tried to suppress the feelings that were building against her wishes, by biting her lip and squeezing her nails into the palms of her hands to try and use the pain as a distraction.

"This should not be happening, how can I be having these feelings? How can my body take any pleasure from this nightmare?" thought Hannah.

It was to no avail, the intense pulsing, throbbing and convulsing walls of her vagina suddenly exploded between her spread legs, Hannah had the scant consolation of being able to hide her shame amongst the writhing, thrashing and moaning of trying to escape from his violation.

Some while later Hannah had the semen of five young rampant cocks swamping her pink insides, coating her thighs, running between the cheeks of her bum and pooling in a disgusting mess on the sheets between her legs.

Hannah's hands and feet had been released but she hadn't felt it, she was in shock. The rapists had left and Hannah lay still, curled up in the foetal position and silent. Presently, Hannah slowly found the energy to move and she gingerly slid herself off the bed and moved slowly towards the cupboard where she kept the bathtub.

The following day Albie returned alone.

Hannah tried desperately to fight him off, but the young strong boy was just too much for her.

The next day Ned came for her.

The next day Billy.

And so on and so on, until Hannah had the situation explained to her.

"On Sunday we all have the day off, then we each have a separate day off alone, mine is Thursday, said Budd. Luke will be here tomorrow."

Hannah had nowhere to run, or no one to turn to for help. After five consecutive days' visits, she had Saturday alone to recover and try to think of a way out of the terrible abuse she was suffering.

The following Sunday the dust cloud neared and Hannah positioned herself behind the shutter with her rifle as five boys rode in and stopped in front of her porch Hannah screamed,

"Get out of here or I will shoot you dead,"

A dialogue ensued which Hannah found strange, they didn't seem bothered by her threats. When she heard the click of the pistol behind her ear she understood why.

A sixth man had crept in the back window and now dragged Hannah kicking and screaming out onto the top of the steps on her porch. She had not seen him before. He was called Jake and seemed a little older and more aggressive than the rest.

The boys had foolishly talked about the 'cunt' they were getting and he had overheard them.

He wanted some cunt too.

Jake went to his horse and took off the bedroll. Opening the roll on the wooden boards he threw Hannah to the floor and ordered her on to it.

Both Hannah and the other boys realised immediately what he was going to do.

Hannah McCardle was to be raped in front of the whole gang.

When Jake moved in on her, Hannah shocked everyone there by stepping back and taking off her dress. What they didn't know was that she only possessed two dresses and they had ripped the other to shreds. Hannah had spent every evening trying to sew it back into a wearable condition and she didn't want her one remaining dress to be destroyed also.

Jake forced Hannah onto her back and hovered above her. He dropped his pants and revealed a big, thick and heavy cock. Hannah closed her eyes and he lowered himself onto her.

Jake being a little older and a little wiser than the rest, had jerked off earlier when he realised he was going to get some pussy. He was not going to cum quickly, he was determined to enjoy himself.

The size of Jake opening her and stretching her long neglected vagina made Hannah moan. His cock scraped, and slid and stimulated the walls of her vagina and Hannah felt every inch and every bump and curve of his length. When Jake pushed into her and 'bottomed out' his pelvis ground against Hannah's long untouched clitoris and drove her onwards.

Five young cowhands watched as the obscenely spread legs of Hannah were forced further and further apart by the big man laid between them.

He fucked her like a whore.

Hannah McCardle had no option but to orgasm. She was helpless in preventing it, she was not in control over what was being done to her body and when the orgasm broke over her, the cries, the screams and the very obvious and public climax were witnessed by all.

Jake rutted into her and eventually groaned and gasped as a torrent of semen shot up his long length and into Hannah McCardle's helpless vagina. Five young cowhands stood looking, they had suddenly become very sheepish and embarrassed, looking down at their boots and occasionally exchanging glances.

Something changed that day.

Up to now their victim was simply an anonymous stranger to use as they saw fit. Their violation of her up to date had been performed in private, which somehow hid what they were doing away as though it wasn't real. Today in full view of all involved, the lady had not only been raped but had had the awful indignity of climaxing while being violated in front of them all, her humiliation total.

The boys suddenly saw a human being, a crying desperate lady and felt ashamed. They started to look around them and everywhere they saw things differently, they saw things personal to her.

Every part of the farm they observed suddenly screamed 'personal' at them. The crude amateurish way she had mended, fixed and built things, because of their poor condition made them unique and therefore personal.

Inside the house they saw trinkets of hers, they saw the embroidery next to her chair, which she worked on in the evenings. They saw pictures on the walls and photographs of her with a man and another with what they assumed to be her parents. All over the house and ranch were objects personal to Hannah, which made them realise that she was someone's daughter, wife, mother, sister, aunt.

Taking Hannah McCardle against her will had at least been done in private up to now, but the very real and very public rape and humiliation by Jake had changed things.

Eventually, as Jake lay panting, his heavy penis slick with both their juices, Hannah stood and turned towards the house. She tried to cover her modesty the best she could but when she turned away from them, her buttocks and the cum running between her legs were very much evident.

No one moved in for 'their turn' they watched her go into the house and slowly close the door.

In time Albie had made a decision, he approached the door and went in. Hannah was nowhere to be seen, so Albie went to her bedroom door and amazingly found himself knocking on the door.

Hannah had been broken and saw no point in telling him to go away.

"Come in." she said.

Albie sat on a chair looking at a covered up Hannah.

"I am sorry for what happened today, I am sorry for all that has happened to you at my hands." he said.

Albie continued the conversation in a hushed tone, expressing his regret and constantly apologizing to Hannah for what he had done to her.

"The problem is though, he continued, now that they have found you I don't think they will be persuaded to stop what they are doing very easily," Albie said.

After a long conversation about the situation, in which they both came to realize the bare truth of the position that she was in, Hannah resigned herself to the terrible inevitability of her situation. There was no knight in shining armour, there was no sheriff or marshal about to ride to her rescue. She realised there was nowhere to run to in this lawless land.

Determined to survive her ordeal and hope for return to a normal life later, Hannah heard a voice she didn't recognize as her own. Realizing the best that she could hope for in the situation, Hannah, on the verge of tears said,

"Ok then, if you insist on coming here for me and if I must endure what you force upon me, please make it one at a time on his day off and there must be an end to the violence and the abuse. She then added quickly, and never on a Sunday."

For the next weeks Hannah McCardle submitted to these six young boys to save herself the torment of rape. She would lie on the bed, pull up her dress and allow them to use her vagina.

As the weeks passed Hannah realised that a pattern had emerged. Three of the inexperienced and over eager young boys would always cum quickly and leave, whilst another three would always be less 'primed' and less eager to ejaculate. These three Albie, Budd and Jake were a little more experienced than the others and always jerked off prior to visiting Hannah. They wanted to enjoy fucking her and not just shoot off in no time at all.

To her shame (a shame which was lessening by the day) the acceptance of her situation, (although she would have stopped it at once if she could) allowed Hannah to start to relax. This relaxation allowed her body to acknowledge what was happening and naturally it began to respond.

Hannah knew that on three of the days that she was visited, that she would orgasm. Albie, Budd and Jake always lasted long enough to bring Hannah to a shuddering climax (which she had given up trying to hide.)

She realised that on the days that they were due to visit her, that she was slowly beginning to be nervous and excited. One morning with the expectation of what was to come, Hannah found herself fixing her hair and preparing herself.

When Budd arrived, Hannah having given up all pretence of resistance, made her way to the bedroom.

This was one of the orgasm days!

Although they had been coming for her for quite a while now, the fucking was still incredibly basic and straightforward. Hannah unceremoniously stripped herself and stood naked before him. Budd hurried out of his clothes and stood naked also, his big semi-erect cock slowly rising unaided before her eyes.

Hannah climbed onto the bed and opened her legs, her curly triangle awaiting him. Budd climbed onto the bed next to her and cupped her vagina, he slid a finger between her lips and was amazed to find that she was wet, very wet.

He simply rolled over onto her and positioned his huge bulbous crown at her opening. Hannah gasped aloud as he slid into her.

As was normal, Budd had jerked off behind the corral earlier, watching strings of cum fall amongst the sand. Now that relief played it's part, as Budd's hard cock slid in and out of Hannah's rapidly responding pussy. Again she could feel every inch and the shape of his cock as it filled her and forced apart the pink sensitive walls that had been so neglected over the years.

Hannah enjoyed the experience as Budd slid in and out of her for ages. Her orgasm suddenly started to rise and as she neared the climax, her vagina seemed to relax even more and Budd slid that little further into her and brushed her cervix.

Hannah came in an unashamed and very vocal manner.

When Budd had left her, wet and satisfied, Hannah realised to her shame that she was starting to rely on the three boys who gave her sexual pleasure. Even more to her shame, she realised that the other three inexperienced boys who simply used her, were in fact leaving her frustrated. A terrible significance not lost on Hannah.

One Sunday Hannah was working in front of the house carrying water from the well when the tell-tale plume of smoke was followed by the thundering noise of horses riding in.

The six boys all lined up in front of Hannah whose heart sank.

"Oh please God no, she thought. Don't I give them enough? Haven't I shamed myself for my safety enough?"

Albie dismounted and approached Hannah, his strong young hand reached for her.

"Please let me rest," thought Hannah as she waited for the gang rape to begin.

Albie's hand took the bucket from her hand and he said,

"Now Hannah Ma'am, you go and sit yourself down and leave that to me. Go and get a cool drink while me and the boys get to work."

Hannah McCardle sat for the whole day and watched as young, fit, energetic and talented workmen set about her farm. That day and on subsequent Sundays they mended the roof, built a new corral and fixed every job that had been neglected throughout the hard and difficult twenty five years that Hannah had struggled to survive.

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers