Surviving in the Old West Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mat had learned from Martha during their sexual experimentation, how to properly lick a woman's pussy. He drove Clara insane licking along her length, poking into her wet pussy with his tongue, curling his tongue to extract her juices as she tasted divine. He probed her, drew wet swollen labia into his mouth rolled his tongue around the whole area of her pussy and of course tormented her clitoris. He barely touched it with his tongue, making Clara try to push up to him to get more contact and friction, the incredibly light touch of his tongue was frustrating and driving her wild. Mat would suddenly increase the pressure and quite roughly suck her whole clitoris into his mouth, the contrast driving Clara wild.

For Mat, all that he was doing to Clara was exciting in itself but the feel of her smooth hairless vagina in his mouth made the pleasure all the more unique.

Kissing Martha, having her breasts caressed by her and writhing on Mat's tongue, in no time drove Clara towards orgasm. As her moans and sighs warned Mat of her impending climax, he stopped.

"Oh please, Oh God, don't stop now." Whispered Clara, but to no avail. Mat Payton didn't want Clara to have her first ever orgasm with him like this.

He rose to his knees and moved between her legs.

Knelt above her in this way was incredibly symbolic to the mature woman, he towered over her, a deflowerer, a despoiler, a ravisher.

As Mat took himself in hand and prepared to take Clara Bartlett she spoke.

"No please stop".

Mat and Martha assumed that Clara was frightened and didn't want to go any further. Those fears were soon dispelled however, when Clara turned over on the bed, propped herself on her elbows and in the most lewd and wanton act she had ever committed, she spread her legs wide, she spread her sodden desperate pussy open for the young boy and looked at Martha.

"Please." was the only word she spoke as she patted the bed in front of her.

No further words were necessary either, as Martha climbed onto the bed put her legs either side of Clara and slid down until her spread legs and her blonde pussy came to within inches, of a very nervous and trembling mature woman's face.

Clara leaned forward and was met with the musty, heady smell of Martha's arousal. Her sex was intoxicating.

At that point for a fleeting moment Clara hesitated.

(The three lovers had all thought that they had been the first people in the world to do things. Martha thought that she was the first woman ever to let her man ejaculate in her mouth and to swallow the semen. Clara had never heard of a woman shaving all her pubic hair off and the disgusting act that she had performed of catching the cum from Martha's pussy was unique in history. There was no precedent to follow, no stories or knowledge of anyone being in this situation for them to draw upon. There was no literature available about the Romans, the Greeks, Geisha girls, the Karma Sutra was unknown. They were all acting on pure instinct. Two women 'going together' was unheard of and all three were frightened and unsure, yet excited at what they were doing together.)

That hesitation was only fleeting however, the thoughts of wickedness and unprecedented immorality, brushed aside instantly.

"A woman with another! Is that a crime against nature? Against humanity? Would God strike me down?"

Clara leaned forward and with the gentlest and most tender kiss yet, she covered the beautiful pale pink pussy of Martha with her lips and found out.

Mat was waiting for the perfect moment as Clara took the shameful step into the unknown. As she snaked out her tongue and grazed it along the almost juvenile pussy of Martha, tasting a woman for the first time, Mat pushed forward and his large cock opened Clara's delicate lips and eased her vaginal opening apart. She felt his hard, long and thick length slide effortlessly along her soft vaginal walls to fully impale her.

Another man other than her husband was inside her, filling her as her walls enveloped him. This was both shameful and incredibly exciting. It was new, it was novel, it was wrong, it was oh so right. She was a wanton harlot, a whore, a Jezebel, committing these unspeakable acts with the young couple. Once again the unbelievable pleasure far outweighed any shame, any reservations, or any feelings of guilt that the unique moment had.

The smell, the taste, the texture and the sight of Martha's young vagina on her senses was stunning to Clara. As she wallowed in her young lover's pussy, Mat slowly but steadily fucked her. Teasing those first few inches inside her which were the most sensitive, Mat drove Clara crazy. Every now and then he would suddenly push into her a little more forcefully and thrust into her pussy to the very top. He would then go back to teasing her throbbing entrance.

Clara had been on the brink of orgasm when Mat had stopped eating her. So now as the handsome young boy slowly teased her soft delicate insides with his big hard meaty length, Clara's mind filled with lust at the most crazy and hitherto unimaginable situation and position she found herself in. The uncontrollable lust, passion and pleasure coursing between her legs stimulating her orgasm to rapidly return.

This time Mat did not deny her the pleasure.

As the big cock of her new young lover increased its tempo slightly and began to fuck her harder, Clara came. Her vaginal lips and entrance seemed to grip Mat tightly, her pulsating clitoris being pushed and pulled with the movement of him buried deep inside her and the incredibly sensitive walls of her vagina being stretched and stimulated and spread wide, had Clara begging to be allowed to cum this time.

She had been unable to continue licking Martha's pussy as the rocking and gasping and panting and pleading, meant that she lost all cohesion. Now as Clara Bartlett felt the mother of all orgasm's bursting through her vagina, she once again clamped her mouth onto Martha's sodden and swollen lips and screamed her orgasm directly into Martha Payton's throbbing pussy.

Mat continued to work his rock hard penis into Clara as he 'brought her down' from her climax. For several minutes Mat slowly used her pussy until Clara begged him to complete the act with her. She wanted him to cum inside her.

Martha however had other ideas, she would not allow Mat to cum inside Clara,

"His semen belongs to me, it is mine and no one else's." Martha did not want competition.

"What if Mat made Clara pregnant? How that would complicate matters!"

Mat didn't cum inside Clara, much to her disappointment, but that disappointment soon turned to joy. Martha indicated for her to move and quickly took her place. Opening her legs in the same sexy, yet lewd way, in the same position as Clara had been in, she presented her youthful pussy to Mat. Mat moved behind his wife and slid effortlessly deep into her tight hole. As Clara lay only inches from the couple, she could watch as Mat's wonderful young cock (which had only just been deep inside herself) fucked Martha.

Watching the young couple like this, so close that she could even hear the slight squelching of Martha's sodden vagina as Mat slid in and out of her, Clara reached forward and took Mat's balls in her hand. Mat stiffened, not expecting the move and felt the wonderful feeling of soft feminine hands caressing his balls as he fucked Martha. As Clara played with Mat's balls, gently rolling them in her hands and tenderly caressing them Martha spoke.

"Clara, come here."

It was more like an order than a request and Clara felt the surge of excitement at being talked to that way by the young girl.

Clara was told what Martha wanted and positioned herself just as Martha had done previously. Sliding her legs to either side of Martha she lowered herself until her vagina was inches from the beautiful young girl's face and stopped, shaking with anticipation.

Martha wanted to experience giving another woman pleasure as she herself had received. As her husband eased his large cock in and out of her sensitive wet pussy, Martha leaned forward and just as Clara had done, she inhaled the aroma of another woman, felt the soft delicate skin on her lips, then drank in the sweet nectar that liberally ran from her mature lover's pussy.

As Clara enjoyed the sensation of having Martha lick her folds, her lips and push into her hot depths with her probing tongue, she realised that this time there was no longer a rush to orgasm. As Clara had just climaxed she could simply immerse herself in the wild experience of having a beautiful young girl make love to her between the legs, caressing, teasing and thrilling her sex.

Mat knew Martha well and could always time his ejaculation to coincide with her orgasm, they nearly always came together. As Martha and Mat suddenly gasped and announced their impending orgasms, Clara felt Martha move. Gasping with pleasure Martha slid up Clara's body, the mature woman expecting a loving kiss as Martha came face to face.

Martha surprised her as she put her arms around her neck and simply nuzzled her head in the crook of Clara's shoulder and neck, just as they would do in a hug. With their faces touching and Clara feeling the hot panting breath of the young girl on her skin, Martha climaxed, the vibrations of her groans and moans felt in Clara's neck. As Mat began to pump his hot cum into his beautiful young wife, Clara heard tiny sounds coming from Martha, that coincided with each grunt from Mat, as though Martha could feel each jet and squealed in ecstasy with each shot of semen as it flooded her insides.

The three lovers lay together on the bed recovering. Presently Clara made a move towards Martha and lay on her front facing the young girl. Clara tried to prise Martha's legs apart, she wanted her prize, she wanted to lick her pussy. Clara had only tasted a small part of the love cocktail that Martha and Mat produced, another load of which, Martha now held inside her pink depths. Now Clara wanted it all, she wanted to taste, savour and swallow the whole load.

"No". Martha said in a very commanding voice.

Martha didn't think Mat's cum had been inside her long enough to penetrate her defences and seep into her inner body. She didn't want to open her legs and spill the contents of her pussy just yet. Although she would have liked Clara to clean her vagina, there was a more important issue at stake here - becoming pregnant.

Clara was stunned at the command in Martha's tone,

"Please Martha, please let me lick you,"

"No." was the simple reply.

Clara was not to be denied.

She lifted one of Martha's legs and began kissing her foot, she moved to the inside of her ankle then moved up along her calf. By the time that Clara had kissed her way to Martha's knees, the young girl's resolve was collapsing.

Martha parted her knees, Mat could make love to her anytime, so why not let Clara do this now?

As Martha opened her legs and exposed her sex to the expectant and excited mature woman, Clara immediately sank down between her thighs and clamped her mouth around the sodden mess that was Martha's pussy, before the imminent rush of cum was lost.

Clara was rewarded instantly as the warm river of white flowed from Martha into her excited mouth.

Martha's young pussy was suddenly a disaster area, her external vagina was suddenly a morass of cum, vaginal juices and saliva.

Clara took her time lovingly, gently and tenderly licking Martha's pretty pink folds and probing her wet insides with her eager tongue. Clara swallowed Mat and Martha's load then licked, sucked and slurped the remaining mess from her.

Martha's response was inevitable. As she began to lift her pelvis up towards the stimulating tongue, almost imperceptibly at first, she began to talk to Clara.

"Yes, lick that cunny clean girl," she moaned.

The use of the word 'girl' towards the mature woman serving her vagina was not lost on Clara, who found herself being turned on by the concept.

Suddenly the two women found themselves sharing a common fantasy. Martha was the mistress and Clara nothing more than a maid, a servant girl cleaning her mistress.

This type of love-making was the first time ever for them and it was quickly becoming an insane and unprecedented scene that was developing naturally between them. What was pure instinct for them would belong exclusively to this moment. This wouldn't be the new relationship or basis for a new situation between them, this experience that they were sharing would only last for this fleeting moment.

This snapshot in time, this brief and short lived moment in their lifetime would be unique and both women immersed themselves in, and were consumed by, the fantasy. Their sense of mistress and maid, of dominance and subservience making the moment in time a unique (or so they believed) experience between two women.

After sucking and licking the semen and vaginal juices from her 'Mistress' Clara continued to clean her. She cleaned the insides of her thighs, licked from Martha's virgin puckered hole, from where the semen had ran to, up to the opening of her sodden vagina. She cleaned her outer lips of all residues and lapped at Martha's small pink labia like a cat licking milk.

She really was literally cleaning her and not just licking her sexually.

Martha felt the stimulation of her young vagina begin to have it's effect. As Clara dutifully and submissively washed her with her tongue, Martha could feel the rising pleasure. As the pleasure mounted and grew, Martha knew she would orgasm again.

Harshly gripping Clara by the hair, hurting her and forcing her face harder against her pussy, Martha made Clara purr with pleasure. The hair pulling had been painful but that had only resulted in an extra surge of passion between Clara's own legs.

Clara's tongue began to lick at her 'Mistress' faster and harder until her tongue was just a blur across the small, pink, hard button of Martha's clitoris.

Martha put her hands behind Clara's head and pulled her as forcefully as she possibly could, onto her by now throbbing and pulsating vagina.

Clara could only breathe in the wonderful aroma of Martha's incredibly aroused and excited sex as Martha came, gushing and pulsating on her face.

(As Mat watched the incredible scene being played out in front of him, he knew that Martha could and never would act in the way he desperately wanted her to at this moment in time. He so wanted Martha to say,

"Lick my cunt bitch,"

He wanted her to command, to order, to dominate and demand of Clara,

"Clean my pussy, lick my cunny you whore," were the fantasy words Mat longed to hear spill from Martha. Unfortunately for Mat the words were solely his fantasy and that's all they would ever be. His own fantasy words, his own fantasy scene, that would have made it so complete for him, was to be denied him.)

Clara quietly slipped back into her bedroom in order to not waken Ethan. She lifted the covers and eased her way into bed with her husband. After a few minutes lying still, Ethan said,

"You have fucked him haven't you?"

A shocked Clara saw no point in lying and compounding her actions,

"Darling, I have fucked them both," she replied.

It took a few moments for what she had said to register in Ethan's brain. The initial devastating thought that his wife had given herself to another man would have destroyed him, however the totally unexpected revelation stunned him.

"Clara with Martha?"

The idea was as alien to him as it was to anyone else, yet the sudden surge of blood in his groin paid testament to this unbelievable concept.

Ethan produced the quickest hard-on he had ever produced. His cock did not grow, rather it seemed to explode into pulsating and throbbing life. Within seconds the imagery and visions playing out in his mind created an erection like he had not had since his youth. He wanted to scream and curse at Clara for her unfaithfulness yet his body, his cock, made a mockery of the disgust that he felt at her infidelity.

Clara, sensing the moment, slid down the bed, took the base of his rock hard cock in her fingers and lowered her mouth to his pulsating helmet.

"Let me take care of this for you Darling." she whispered.

Ethan lasted no time.

Clara had sucked him many times as a prelude to sexual intercourse but Ethan had never actually cum in Clara's mouth. As Clara sucked and licked with her eager mouth and caressed and gripped his cock with her fingers, this time he just knew he was going to finally do it. As the semen began to rise and Clara showed no sign of doing anything other than suck him off completely, the rush of excitement about the imminent sexual act they were about to share, surged into his mind and his cock.

He came as quickly, as eagerly and as forcefully as he did when he was a youth. Ethan filled his beautiful wife's mouth, with all the pent up cum which he had not been able to rid himself of during his injury, driven into ecstasy by his beautiful wife's erotic caressing and due to the biggest mental turn-on he had ever experienced.

As Clara moved up his body still sucking the semen into her mouth licking and slurping it from her lips, she lay beside Ethan, both recovering from the momentous last few minutes. Clara waited for the world to blow up as Ethan was sure to explode against her unfaithfulness. They lay together for a while until Ethan spoke.

"Tell me." was all he said.

So she did.

Clara recounted everything that had happened between her and the Paytons, leaving nothing out of the recent events. She even told Ethan of her catching Mat's cum as it fell from Martha's young pussy.

For the first time in years Ethan got hard again within minutes of ejaculating. His cock felt huge, it felt fit to burst, and it was almost painful with its rigidity. What his wife was telling him beggared belief, it was an earth shattering concept to come to terms with.

"Clara with Martha?"

Clara again slid down his body and once again slid her wet lips over the crown of her husbands cock. At forty years old Clara knew that her husband would take an age to cum having just recently ejaculated. She knew that she would have to work hard on him.

She knew that this could be a long night for her mouth.

12