Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whack! Her hip instantly throbbed and she yelped. Whack! Her other hip throbbed in time with the first. "You do not speak without permission, you do not make noise without permission."

He ran a hand around her waist and up to her breasts. Flicking the clips, he belted her ass repeatedly, adding more force with each smack. The sensations undid her, and she squeezed her eyes shut while moisture ran down her thighs. Suddenly he pulled one of the clips and her eyes flew open. He kept pulling until she was squirming in his grasp. The belt slammed against her ass and she gasped, stilling her movements. He let go of the clip and her breast bounced, jerking her nipples, the pain making her want to beg for his cock so bad she almost broke. He grabbed the other clip and dropped the belt. Pulling her nipple taut, he ran his hand along the inside of her thighs. "So wet," he purred in her ear. "You want to be fucked, don't you sunshine?"

"Yes sir," she said shakily, knowing full he wasn't going to fuck her yet.

"You like your punishment," he whispered sharply. "Just as I knew you would."

His fingers teased her lips and then he drove two inside her while squeezing her breast. She inhaled sharply and smiled, the pleasure building until her hips were gyrating against his hand of their accord. Kissing her ear and biting the lobe he added a third finger and growled low in his throat, finger fucking her roughly. Another moan escaped her lips, her orgasm close and he stopped. She made a noise of dismay and he clenched her hair tight. "Two more sounds made without permission. It's time you learned those lessons."

Unsnapping her garters he slid the lace down her hips, then picked up the belt. Instead of folding it, he wound it once around his hand, the buckle in his palm. Killian stared at her body, his eyes travelling over every inch. Her chest heaved uncontrollably as he let the anticipation build until it was so thick it could be cut with knife. Then he smiled and a sharp pain erupted across her butt. She jerked and he hit each of her thighs.

"What's lesson one?" he demanded hitting her thighs again.

"To do what I'm told without hesitation!" she yelled, grabbing hold of the harness with both hands.

He whacked her ass so hard she saw spots. "Lesson two!" She didn't reply fast enough and he reared his hand back and whipped her between her shoulder blades. She gasped in shock, the pain unlike any other. He growled, doing it again. "Lesson two!"

"To reply yes sir!" she wailed, the searing pain matching the heat between her legs.

"Lesson three!" Her mouth worked silently as he whipped her back, butt, and legs. She didn't have a clue what lesson three was. He was merciless, punishing her until her whole body was on fire. "Lesson three!"

And then she knew. "To call you Killian, sir!"

He ceased, breathing hard, and dropped the belt. She curled her toes in her boots, her skin thrumming from pain, pleasure, and need. He pressed his chest against her back and ran his hands down her hips and thighs. "Good girl."

His skin was warm, but compared to hers it was practically cold. Every brush of his fingers produced a shudder, and she was dripping wet, so turned on it was painful. The sound of his zipper filled the room and she shook, her body craving what only Killian could give her. His fingers pressed into her flesh as he teased her with his cock. She bit back the whimper, and rested her head against him, silently begging. Forcing her legs further apart, he positioned himself, the head of his cock pressed to her aching entry. In a low, almost guttural voice, he said, "I'm going to ride you hard sunshine. Are you ready for that?"

He drove himself inside her, not waiting for a reply. The guttural didn't stop, every pump of his hips was accompanied by a deep grunt. Within minutes, maybe seconds, she had no concept of time, the orgasm started building within her.

"Don't you dare sunshine," he growled. "You don't come until I give you permission!"

"I can't!" she cried. "I can't control my body like that!"

He pulled out to the tip and then surged upward slowly, bringing her to her toes. "This body is mine," he hissed. "I control it not you." He got a handful of her hair and yanked her head back, still moving excruciatingly slow, holding her orgasm in check. "Obedience was your first lesson. Do you need to learn it again?" He thrust hard, lifting her off the floor. She was full in a way she'd never been and hung there almost in tears. She needed satisfaction. "Well?" he hissed in her ear.

"No sir!" she cried. "You're in control!"

"And?"

"It's your body, not mine."

"Good girl," he said, lowering her back to the floor. "Focus on me, my breathing, my rhythm, my pleasure. I'll take care of you."

"Yes sir," she whispered.

Keeping a tight grip on her hair, he wrapped a hand around her aching breast and rammed himself inside her. She did what he told her to do and focused on him, the feel of him inside her and out, the simmering heat along his smooth skin, his muscles contracting with every thrust. She listened to his ragged breathing and felt his heartbeat, regulating hers until they were beating together. She lost herself completely in Killian, and he felt it. He loved it. His grip on her breast disappeared and he ripped the clips off. Before she could react he shoved her against the freezing glass, shocking her body all over again. A wail burst from her and he smacked her ass, driving himself into her harder. The cold coupled with the fire in her veins made her pleasure spike to new heights, and she pressed her lips together wanting to shout and moan the pleasure intense beyond words.

The glass steamed around her and little spasms built in her hips and legs, and then in her stomach, back and everywhere else. He'd electrified the nerve endings all over her body and they pulsed in time with her impending orgasm and she felt incredible, She felt a wild freedom, the carnal he'd opened up within her pure bliss. She'd given herself over to Killian's control and this was her reward. His thrusts picked up speed and her feet left the ground. He pounded her ruthlessly against the glass his grunts and groans escalating.

"Come now sunshine," he growled. "Now!"

"Yes sir!" she screamed.

The spasms coalesced in her core, and then exploded, the ecstasy of their combined orgasm bringing tears to her eyes. Killian didn't slow, pumping every last drop into her body. His grunts were bestial and raw and she loved the feel of them against her skin. Suddenly he stopped, keeping her pressed against the glass. She laughed through her tears, no other expression of joy more fitting. Killian wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck, his own chuckles vibrating through her skin. Lowering her back to the floor, he held her, his chest heaving. After a minute he eased out of her, both their legs shaking from aftershocks.

Killian fixed his pants and put his shirt back on, then pulled her skirt up. He wrapped an arm around her waist and released her wrists. She deflated against him and he turned her around, holding her close. "That was amazing sunshine. You're incredible."

She looked up at him smiling. "You're not so bad yourself, Killian."

He chuckled and grabbed her shirt, holding it open so she could slip her arms in. She held the shirt shut, needing to change into dry, clean clothes. These would be soaked with sweat in no time. She watched Killian as he picked up her hair clips and grabbed his restraints. When he turned, the look on her face stopped him short.

Taking a deep breath, he held his hand out. "William Killian Harris."

She shook his hand and said, "Nice to meet you. Do you by chance have a pair of pants and a t-shirt I could change into William?"

Killian's mouth twisted a touch and he said, "It's legally Killian, which I prefer."

Rae smiled and said, "I know. So...pants?"

"You look good in skirts."

"While I appreciate the compliment, I'd also appreciate pants."

He smiled and held his hand out. "Come with me."

She put her hand in his and he led her to a winding staircase near the kitchen. Her body ached, but at the same time she was ecstatic and couldn't to wipe the smile off her face. All the times she'd wondered about Killian, imagined what sex with him might be like, didn't remotely compare to the reality. The power he exerted over her was an aphrodisiac, tapping into a well of desires she never knew existed.

He glanced over his shoulder and said, "What are you smiling about?" Her smile only grew and he laughed. Pulling her to him, he grasped the side of her face and kissed her tenderly. "When I see that joy in your eyes, knowing I had something to do with it..." He looked over her face, his own eyes bright. "No words suffice Rae."

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You? No words?"

He picked her up and spun her around, making her laugh. "My sunshine," he said, and started walking down the hall.

She held on, letting herself get lost in the joy of the moment. Killian stopped in front of a door at the end of the hall and set her down. He took her into a simple bedroom with a full size bed, a bureau, a nightstand, and walk in closet. One side of the closet was empty, while the other side was filled with women's clothing.

She folded her arms and said, "Quite a collection for a bachelor Mr. Laird."

He chuckled and said, "These are your clothes, the items that couldn't fit in the car." She didn't budge and he held up his hands. "Hand to God Rae. I'm not the kind of man who keeps souvenirs of my conquests. Look at the tags, they're all from the boutique."

She shook her head, trying not to smile. "I don't see anything resembling pants and a t-shirt."

He pulled a shimmering rose colored nightgown from the clothing and said, "How about this? Its soft, beautiful, would look amazing on you, and is-"

"Not pants," she said.

"Pants get in the way."

"And yet, you're wearing them."

"Would you prefer me in a skirt?"

"Whatever floats your boat," she said. "I'm not one to judge."

He laughed and put the gown back. Flipping through the hangers he pulled two from the rack. "Pants and a soft shirt for lounging. I hope they meet your criteria for comfort."

"I don't suppose you've got undergarments for me. Not lacey stuff for your viewing pleasure, but something akin to actual underwear, like cotton briefs or hip huggers."

"Sorry," he said, with a grin. "No granny panties here for you."

She sighed. "I figured as much."

He led her to a bathroom and hung the hangers on a hook behind the door. "I'm going to go change myself. I'll be back shortly."

She shut the bathroom door and stripped, happy to get out everything, especially the boots. She was the kind of person most comfortable in pajama pants and t-shirts, and changed the moment she got home. Cleaning herself up, she examined her body. While she was red all over her backside, there were no bruises or welts, which meant Killian knew what he was doing. She shivered, wondering what other toys he had besides restraints. She was certain the belt was his way of easing her into his particular appetites, just as he'd been doing from the beginning.

The mauve pants hugged her hips but were loose otherwise and so soft she never wanted to take them off. The shirt was the same material, with three quarter sleeves and a wide neck that fell off her right shoulder. She almost laughed, the clothing was still sensual, albeit in a different way.

Killian knocked, and said, "Ready for dinner?"

She opened the door and said, "Where should I put my clothes?"

He looked her over and said, "I wasn't sure about that outfit, but now I'm glad I ordered it. You look beautiful."

"Thank you," she said, taking in his casual wear. Dark blue lounge pants, of the highest quality of course, and a burgundy long sleeved shirt. She'd never seen him in anything other than suits, it was a nice change. "You look good too."

"Why thank you," he said, smiling. "Just leave your clothes in the bathroom. We'll take care of them in the morning."

She laid everything across the tub and followed Killian back to the kitchen. He grabbed plates and silverware, while she went into the dining room to retrieve their glasses. Picking up her torn underwear, she stuffed them in her pocket and grabbed the glasses. Something moved in her periphery and she looked towards the door. The shadow of a man ran across the patio and she jumped, her heart in her throat.

"Killian!" An alarm started going off in the kitchen and Killian ran into the room. "Someone's in the backyard," she said, pointing.

His phone rang and he answered, while throwing the door open. "There's an intruder on my property...Sunshine." He handed her the phone and said, "Stay here."

"Don't-"

But he was already out the door. Her heart hammered in her chest, and she scanned the room for a weapon. A bronze tree statue was on top of the buffet table and she picked it up, then stepped outside clutching the phone. Her mind went a mile a minute wondering if it was a burglar, or if Mark had somehow followed them. She heard a scuffle just out of sight and ran towards it. Sirens were cutting through the quiet neighborhood, getting closer with every step. She rounded a corner and caught Killian throw something into the bushes while another figure turned around and lunged towards him. Killian moved swiftly, punching the man in the throat. He stumbled back clutching his neck, and Killian followed, his fist raised for another strike.

"Is it Mark?" Rae asked, stopping a few feet away.

Killian froze mid-punch, and without looking at her said, "I told you to stay in the house."

"No fucking way am I going to wait inside while anything could be happening to you."

The sirens were blaring now and they could hear doors opening and slamming shut. Killian held his hand out and said, "Give me the phone and get in the house. Unless you want to be interviewed by the police."

She gave him the phone and ran back towards the dining room. Lights came on all over the property and Killian yelled, "I have him in the back!"

Just before she disappeared from view she saw a middle-aged man in nondescript clothing clutching his throat. He fell to his knees his face turning purple, and then the police appeared. She ducked inside, put the statue back, and grabbed all evidence of her. The alarm in the kitchen was suddenly silenced and she froze in the doorway, but no one else was there. Keeping low, she ran through the house until she found a room near the scuffle. She pulled a curtain a hairsbreadth away from the window and watched as a police officer handcuffed the intruder. Killian was speaking with two officers, and when the man was pulled to his feet he struggled to talk.

Rae could barely hear a thing, but as he was dragged past Killian he clearly croaked, "He stole my camera!"

Everyone ignored him and he raised his voice, proclaiming he was a private investigator, and Killian was a thief, and he was just doing his job. Rae let go of the curtain and slid down the wall, panic washing over her. A camera. That's what Killian threw into the bushes. She'd been pressed to the glass half naked being ploughed by her boss. If there were pictures it could get back to Jimmy and Reagan. She might not be in love with Jimmy but she didn't want to hurt him, even if she suspected he was screwing someone else, which after this morning, she did. The last thing she wanted was Reagan to find out what she was doing, or her mother, or anyone. Her chest tightened and she started shaking, barely able to breathe as a full blown anxiety attack throttled her.

A sound pierced the fog, but she barely took note of it. Suddenly the light came on and Killian grasped her shoulders. "The police are gone. Rae? You're shaking like a leaf, and your hands are freezing."

She finally looked at him, the anxiety squeezing her heart like a vice. "A camera," she said, gasping for air.

He massaged her hands and said, "Keep your eyes on mine and breathe with me." He took in slow breaths, his hands two furnaces encasing hers. "Come on now. Everything is going to be fine. I swear to you, I'll take care of it. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you. Trust me and breathe. In...out. In...out."

She stared into his eyes and focused on his warmth. Eventually the shaking stopped and the vice loosened.

"That's right," Killian said. "In...out."

After a few more minutes she could breathe normally and her heartbeat regulated. Killian held her gaze, continuing to breathe slow and steadily. When she was able to breathe on her own, he pulled her to her feet. Grasping her face with both hands, he said, "Trust me. I will take care of this. You know me, and-"

"Do I? Who are you? Killian Laird or Billy Harris? And why is a private investigator following you? Does he work for that guy Mark? And what about my family? Reagan will hate me if she ever finds out what I've done. Her mother selling herself like a whore-"

"Stop it," Killian said, almost angrily. "I won't allow you to denigrate yourself." Her eyes filled with tears and Killian encircled her in his arms, refusing to let her go when she tried to pull away. "I swear, Reagan will always see you for who you really are. A mother who'd do anything for her child."

The dam broke and she cried into his chest, the guilt snuffing out the joy she'd felt less than a half hour ago. No matter how much fun she had with Killian, or how he made her feel, the contract was always there, hanging over her head. Proof she could be bought. "I shouldn't be here," she said. "I should have done the right thing and gone home. Other people could suffer because of my actions, and it's wrong. This is all wrong."

Killian tightened his embrace, and said, "I have his camera, and I swear on my life no one will use us to hurt you or your family. Come to the den and eat dinner with me, and-"

"I'm not hungry-"

"And," he said, raising his voice a touch. "I'll tell you about Billy Harris, and why he became Killian Laird. If you don't want to eat, don't. But after everything that's happened tonight you have a right to know the truth." He grasped her face again and looked into her eyes. "When I'm done, if you want to leave I'll drive you home myself. Deal?"

She stared into his eyes for a long moment, the war within tipping in his favor. "Alright," she said, quietly. "Deal."

He took her hand and led her back to the kitchen. They gathered the food, plates, and utensils together, and she followed Killian to the den. Wood was the theme, from the floor, to the walls, to the bold beams across the ceiling. A mosaic rug covered a good portion of the floor, red and blue being the standout colors, matching the few red and blue pillows on the large leather sofa and overstuffed chair. A few books and files were on the square coffee table, while across the room was a stone fireplace with a landscape painting dominating the mantle. Book shelves lined one wall, while a few other landscapes dotted the others. A television cabinet was in one corner with a large flat screen T.V on top. It was the first room she'd seen that looked lived in. Killian set everything down on the coffee table, and moved the files and books to a table between the sofa and chair, then disappeared back into the kitchen.

Rae examined the bookshelves, coming across a couple family photos. One had to be his sister and her family, while the other was of an older woman at the Sistine Chapel.

"It was the one place my mother had dreamt of seeing since she was a child. Being able to make that dream come true for her was one of the best days of my life." She turned around and Killian handed her a fresh beer. "Were you raised in a faith?"

"Casual Catholics," she replied. "We went to church on Christmas and Easter."