Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping into the car she felt her dress rise around her and her bare bottom made contact with the car seat. She gave a start and a little shriek, that was unexpected, again her face split in a grin. So many firsts this morning, she thought, feeling good about herself and the prospects of being nude in front of people. How strange it felt, but how natural. She started the car and drove to Rowan's house, careful with the traffic, now slightly hesitant about having an accident. This almost drove her to a fit of giggles as she wondered what her mother would have made of her having an accident, where she not only didn't have clean underwear on, she had no underwear on!

Parking she walk casually to the house and let herself in. She saw that all was quiet downstairs,

"Morning, it's me Sue," she called.

"Hi Sue, we're up here, come on up." She heard Rowan respond.

She walked up the stairs and along the landing. Sue saw Rowan busy at his easel and Jenny sitting relaxed on the pile of cushions spread on the small oblong dais Rowan had constructed for his models. Jenny waved and gestured for Sue to come in. There was a straight backed chair near the dais covered with a thick brocade material. Sue sat and smiled at Jenny. Jenny winked and Sue heard Rowan cough. She twisted slightly and looked at his forehead bobbing over the top of the easel.

"Sue, I shall be a while, but if you'd like to get ready, then come back and talk, that would be splendid, then we shall all be relaxed and at ease. Use the room at the far end, Jenny's stuff is in there too."

Sue rose and walked to the room as directed. On a large divan Sue saw Jenny's clothes laid out. She found a space on the other side and placed her bag down. Unzipping the dress she carefully removed it and just as carefully laid it out. She saw a full length free standing mirror and walked over, she twirled and twisted, semi satisfied with what she saw. She turned and walked down the hallway. In seconds she was in the studio. Rowan looked up and stopped what he was doing. His eyes widened and he smiled.

"My dear lady, I have to say that my imagination failed me completely. You are unbelievably beautiful, come sit down while I continue."

"Wow Sue! Uncle Rowan's right you're gorgeous. How do you keep so fit?" Jenny eyes wide, was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Running round chasing after dotty old people, ooops present company excepted." Sue placed a hand to her reddening face. Jenny roared, Rowan smiled and shook his head.

Rowan spent another thirty minutes working with Jenny, before he put his brush down. Jenny stretched and stood languidly. Sue saw again the almost perfect body of the twenty-something and wondered how she would cope with the costs of motherhood and the ravages of time. Rowan was speaking and Sue jerked back from her reverie.

"...so really it's a question of how you want to be pictured. Standing, sitting or kneeling, which would you prefer?"

"I really don't know Rowan; I hadn't thought that bit through. I was to busy worrying about being naked."

"Well Okay, how do you feel about being naked?"

"Well... strange, but in a good way, fearful, time hasn't been that kind..."

"Nonsense, you look terrific, a true beauty." Rowan jumped in.

"That is if you disregard the saggy boobs, mummy tummy and scraggy legs, I'm sure I'm a picture." Sue giggled.

"I'd be more than happy to look like you in my forties," said Jenny seriously.

"Really, are you sure?"

"Really, you have lovely skin and a really lovely smile. The boobs are fine, especially at your age."

"I'll take that as a complement. I think." Sue said.

"You've a very pretty derriere" said Rowan.

"That I hope isn't likely to appear on canvas," Sue said seriously.

"Turn round," said Jenny. Sue turned slowly, "Oh no, I'd agree with Uncle Rowan, you have a very nice bum." Jenny said in a very sincere tone.

"Well that's very kind of you both, I assume you wear contact lenses," Sue said mock seriously, "and forgot to pop them in this morning."

Laughing they stood near each other.

"Look, why don't we go downstairs and have some tea, whilst you think what pose you'd like to do. Or we could work on a couple of poses and see which you prefer."

Nodding Sue followed the other two downstairs where, again they congregated in the kitchen. Jenny made tea and they stood against the worktop and sipped in quiet contemplation.

"I've always wanted to try something with movement and if I may make a suggestion, what about a pose caught as if dancing?"

"Uncle Rowan I'd love that," said Jenny.

"Well what about the pair of us caught dancing?" Sue suggested. "That way I could get the ball rolling and think on a separate pose by myself, would that be OK?"

Perfect," said Rowan. "We'll sketch something out in a minute. Right now, I have to pee."

Rowan disappeared and Sue and Jenny stood side by side.

"You don't mind me barging in do you?" Jenny asked.

"No in truth having you here is a god-send; I think I'd be really nervous on my own."

"Oh! How funny, I find Uncle Rowan refreshingly easy to be normal around, especially naked. But then our family is not known for a liking for clothes. We whip our kit off at the first opportunity. Closet exhibitionists I suppose, Mummy and Daddy are very casual about nudity. I have four brothers; we never bothered with clothes, especially in summer."

"What about when you were a teen?"

"Oh I got ribbed as my boobs kicked in, but secretly I think they liked their sister growing up. After all I'd watched them grow up. I've seen more stiffies than an undertaker on overtime."

Sue spat her tea out and Jenny giggled hysterically. Rowan walked back in and looked bemused. Sue grabbed paper towels and cleaned up the mess she'd made. Jenny stood red faced and tried to explain to Rowan, he grinned and hugged her. Sue finished and looked at Rowan and Jenny.

"Right well, tea break over, back to work then," Rowan left the two women behind as he strode to the stairs. They followed, one behind the other, Sue then Jenny. Sue felt a sudden slap on her bottom.

"Sorry couldn't resist," said Jenny with a laugh.

Sue smiled and wiggled her bottom, Jenny laughed. Rowan paused at the top and looked back, grinning. In the studio Rowan picked up a new High Definition video camera and began by asking then to hold hands and just walk round each other. Then he asked then to skip, finally to separate and dance. Jenny hummed a tune, which Sue recognised and began to sing. The two women danced round each other as Rowan filmed. After a few minutes Rowan stopped and connected the video to a screen.

The women wandered over as he played the output back. He made noises and nodded, to himself. He replayed the show, pausing and pointing out the effect he hoped to achieve. It seemed quite an exciting prospect and they discussed the choices. Finally agreeing Rowan helped them to arrange themselves in a likeness to the still he displayed.

Quickly Rowan moved a pencil over an A4 drawing sheet; he outlined each of them and made a number of smaller sketches of the hands, feet, legs and arms. Nodding he told them to relax and they wandered over and looked at his work. Sue and Jenny linked arms as they peered at the drawings. Rowan had a new canvas prepared, but he discarded this for a larger panel. He began a background wash and they watched him work. He quickly had the canvas covered and said that he would work on the outline later. They went down for lunch. As they sat eating they heard the key in the lock and the door open.

Hello, Rowan, Sue, it's me, Ellie, where are you?"

"Ellie we're in here my darling." They heard a giggle then shoes clicking down the hallway, Rowan stood and as he reached the door Ellie walked in. They hugged and Rowan offered her lunch. She declined but accepted a drink. Sue stood and put the kettle on. Ellie unbuttoned her coat and took it off, draping it over a chair. Then without a blush she stripped and stood as bare as the others.

"Oh wow! I miss this; it's so cool to let your skin breath. Jenny, I didn't know you were here."

"Ellie, how lovely to see you, are you well?"

"Better for seeing you my lovely!" Ellie said as she moved to hug Jenny.

Sue made a drink for all of them; they sat at the table in the kitchen. Ellie brought Rowan and Jenny up to date with her life and Rowan and Jenny then reversed the information flow. Sue sat and listened, smiling, feeling at home with the group. Ellie included Sue in her conversations and Rowan talked about the new project. Ellie was impressed and wanted to see the video. They all trooped upstairs and Rowan ran the piece again. Ellie was entranced and offered her thoughts. Rowan showed her the stills they'd decided on and Ellie said they would look beautiful.

"Ellie why not join us, we could be three figures instead of two, couldn't we?"

Rowan thought for a moment and then nodded, saying three would actually be a better composition. He had Ellie dance for a few minutes and then they looked at the footage and Ellie's "still" joined the other two. They looked as Rowan juggled the three prints then offered his take. His idea was a beautiful forest glade and three spirits dancing in the sunlight. They agreed and the three women hugged each other and squealed in delight. They sat with Rowan and agreed on timescales and meetings. Rowan would first and foremost finish the painting of Jenny, that was a given. The "Three Graces" as the painting was dubbed would be completed following that.

For several days Sue heard nothing then Rowan phoned and asked Sue if she could come over the following day. Luckily she had only morning appointments and could make the afternoon. She came straight from her last appointment and let herself in. Rowan was busy in the studio and Sue slipped upstairs and found him looking at her photo. They kissed on both cheeks and Sue looked at Rowan for guidance.

"Oh! Sorry, if you could just slip your things off, golly no underwear, that's good, fewer marks."

"I really enjoyed work this morning, no one realised what lay beneath." She giggled and winked; Rowan laughed and wagged a finger. Sue noticed his flaccid cock was a little harder now. She grinned as she allowed him to manoeuvre her into position.

He walked back and tilted his head this way and that, then asked her to move her arm a little, or to stretch a leg. Then he went to the easel and taking up a brush began to mark out Sue's place on the canvas. Sue heard the door bang and Jenny call out. She clattered upstairs, shouted hallo as she picked Sue's clothes up and disappeared down the corridor, returning naked a few minutes later. Walking behind Rowan, she waited til he paused before hugging him from behind, his hand came back and he patted her thigh.

Moving next to Sue, Jenny mouthed a hello, and then winked. The doorbell rang again and then Ellie appeared, disappeared and reappeared naked. Moving between Sue and Jenny she joined in the tableau. Sue looked at the other two with their near flawless skin and then her own slightly wrinkled flesh. How she envied their youth. Still she had a good life up until Phillip her ex had decided to walk out. The four children were adult enough for her to forget parenting and life, whilst no bed of rose petals was good. Sighing she brought herself out of her reverie.

"Big sigh babe, penny for them?" Ellie said.

"Saggy tits and wrinkles," said Sue with a grin.

"Looks alright to me," said Jenny,

"Well even if they are, they're bigger than mine," laughed Ellie.

"Size isn't everything," said Rowan, unexpectedly.

"Said the man hung like a donkey," said Jenny.

"Jenny!" all three said and laughed. She blushed and giggled.

"Well it's true; my Shaun isn't hung nearly as well as that."

"Nor my ex," said Sue.

"Nor my boyfriend," said Rowan.

The three corpsed and ruined the pose. Rowan grinned and put his brush down.

"C'mon, let's go down and have a cup of tea, none of you are in the mood to be serious are you."

"No Uncle Rowan," they said together and collapsed again. Rowan shook his head and walked out of the room, they heard the stairs squeak.

"We'd better go down and say sorry," said Sue.

"No, it's alright, he's not cross," said Jenny and walked towards the door, the other two following.

"Well let's just say sorry anyway," said Ellie. The other two nodded as they padded barefoot down the creaky stairs.

In the kitchen Rowan had four mugs ready and was pouring the boiling water into the warmed teapot. Jenny went to the fridge and pulled out the milk container. Sue reached for the biscuit tin in the cupboard behind her. Soon they were all sat at the kitchen table drinking tea and eating the biscuits. There was a calm and relaxed air as they filled up the mugs a second time. Rowan smacked his lips as he tasted the brew.

"So Uncle Rowan, I know you are slightly better endowed than other men, is it a gene thing? Do you know if all the boys have big cocks in our family?"

"How the bloody hell would I know, and I'm not sure if it's a subject I care to continue."

"Spoilsport," said Ellie grinning.

"Enough!"

"I think it looks lovely,"

"Not you too Sue?"

"It's been four years since she's had sex."

"Ellie!"

"Blimey, hasn't it closed up with under use?"

"Jenny?"

"What?"

Rowan stood, almost, then looked down, blushed and sat again. The girls noticed and with a wink and a nod, slid the table away from him. They looked with appreciation at the erection standing out from between Rowan's legs.

"Oh dear God!" He moaned, "What on earth made you do that?"

"Innocent pleasure and plain old curiosity," said Jenny softly, looking at his cock lustfully.

"I wouldn't mind sitting on that," said Ellie wistfully.

"You and me both," said Sue with a growl in her throat.

"Ladies please, I'm an old man and sex is a pleasure best left in my past."

"Uncle Rowan are you saying you would do any one of us?" Jenny's eyes widened and she winked provocatively.

Rowan didn't know which way to look, and then he jumped as Ellie knelt in front of him and reached for his member. She gently slid her hand round it and began to wank him slowly, no real pressure, just keeping him firm. Jenny knelt by Ellie and pushed open Rowan's legs, smiling as his hairy sac came into view. With a moan, from deep in her chest she leaned in under Ellie's hand and began to kiss his scrotum. Sue looked on unsure what to do, when Rowan reached for her and pulled her close. He began to kiss her navel, and hips, his hand sliding up to enfold her breast.

Jenny came up and she and Ellie switched places. Rowan moaned as his niece slid her hand up and slowly down his cock, from the base to the engorged head and back. He lowered his face until he was able to kiss Sue's fur covered mound, moaning she lifted her leg to place it on the chair beside him. Rowan began to slide from the chair, allowing Jenny and Ellie to continue their ministrations as he planted his face in Sue's pussy. Lifting a leg he allowed Ellie to slide under him and suck a ball into her mouth. He gasped as Jenny began to suck his cock head into her mouth. She had moved around and as she slid her mouth down onto his cock Ellie began to run her hand over her mound. Jenny quickly spread her legs and felt a finger enter her wet opening, moving slightly to allow Ellie greater access to her hole.

Sue meanwhile was fast approaching an orgasm as Rowan slid his tongue into her and allowed his nose to rub against her exposed clit. His hand held her breast and she felt her nipple firm and wrinkled pressed against his palm. Down below Ellie move around to replace her finger with her mouth, and was delighted to find Jenny return the favour as she began to finger her moist opening. Sue reached her high and spasmed over Rowan's face, causing him to spurt into Jenny's mouth, pouring a stream of cum deep into her throat. As this happened Jenny jerked her finger into Ellie's welcoming hole, and Ellie sucked Jenny's clit into her mouth as they both boiled over into simultaneous orgasms.

For a while they sat or lay quietly on the kitchen floor. Slowly as their high's faded they began to refocus on their surroundings. Rowan sat on the floor, his semi hard cock dribbling cum from the slit down the underside, dripping off by his balls onto the floor. Sue lay on her back breathing heavily. Jenny stroked Ellie's chest and sat looking at Rowan's slowly wilting cock. Ellie lay back eyes closed and breathed deeply, a small dribble of cum running out her hole and down her bottom. The air hung heavy with the smell of sex, sweat, cum, and the sounds of their breathing slowly returning to normal.

"Fuck me," said Jenny, "that was the best ever, paint that Uncle Rowan."

There were a few chuckles as they began to prise themselves up into sitting positions. They looked at each other sheepishly. Rowan's face was a bright pink and his eyes shone. Ellie groaned as she sat then leaning over she planted a wet slurpy kiss on Jenny's lips. Jenny's eyes widened as Ellie's tongue followed through. They broke and Ellie winked, touching Jenny's breast she licked her ear. Jenny kissed her back, looking round they saw Rowan's cock wiggle then start to stand again. Sue looking across at him, reached for it and gently massaged it again.

"Oh My God, you're nearly ready again," said a delighted Sue, and moved to straddle him.

Meanwhile Jenny and Ellie were trading kisses and tongues as they attempted to move so that they could scissor against each other. Sue held Rowan gently as she lowered her pussy over him; slowly she allowed him to enter her and sighed with pleasure as he filled her up completely. She began to rise and fall gently on him, feeling him respond. They kissed, he moved back and kissed her neck, cheeks, face, eyelids and his hands roamed over breasts, She gasped, he moaned, the sounds of two pussys sucking against each other and the cries of the others added to their pleasure. This time the climax was mutual, and frantic. Eventually all four slowed and relaxed. They petted and kissed themselves down to a normal relaxed manner. Sue was happy that even as he slowly lost his erection, Rowan's large cock stayed inside her. Occasional pulses showed he was still oozing cum. Finally, regrettably she lifted off him, a pool of cum leaving her opening and landing back on its owner.

Ellie and Jenny were kissing and leaning against the kitchen units. Kneeling down Sue kissed each, deeply and longingly. They caressed and Sue felt them moved either side of her. They hugged and kissed, lips gliding over each others. Their breasts and erect nipples colliding against each other exited them all the more. Rowan sat back on the chair and idly began to stroke his cock, feeling it firming again. The three naked women were embracing, kissing, gliding over each others skin, enjoying the feel of each other, as he felt himself rise again. Jenny detached herself from the other two and came over to him. Moving his hand she sat on his lap, her pussy split wide by his firm cock. He sighed and placed a hand on her cheek, before moving his face to hers and kissing her deeply and hungrily. She responded instantly, and soon uncle and niece were locked together in sexual embrace, her breasts rubbing against his chest and his hands cupping her buttocks as she rose and fell on his manhood.

On the floor Sue and Ellie twisted and moved into a sideways sixty nine. Ellie burying her head between Sue's legs as Sue did the same for her. Each held a leg upwards allowing each other access to the pink prize each made for. Soon they too were licking and sucking each other to another orgasm. The air was thick with their moans and squeals. Rowan was so engrossed with Jenny; he never heard the sounds of frantic congress on the floor near him. The pleasure he felt in fucking his niece was exquisite. Jenny also was out of this world with the pleasure her uncle was giving her. They cruised to a high which sent them crashing over the rapids of their orgasm, dashing them to pieces as they climaxed.