Susan

Story Info
An interracial romance.
5.8k words
4.04
21.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a writer, I had a couple of places where I found the atmosphere gave me inspiration for my craft. The first one was our small town library where I would sit under the beautiful rotunda watching the people go by as my imagination took the words and ideas out of my head and put them onto paper via my computer keyboard. Sometimes I would get sick of the shuffling of the library patrons and wander over to my favorite café where the taste and smell of coffee would stimulate my neurons in a completely different way.

The patrons in the café in our small coastal California town were a good cross section of the community depending on what time of day it was. In the morning you would see people catching an early breakfast before the daily commute to Silicon Valley and other points in the Bay area. This morning was very busy as the waitresses were running all over the place trying to take the orders of the various patrons. Most of the waitresses were older married or divorced career women who had done waiting for their entire careers. They were people persons who loved their job and knew the names of all the regulars.

As the day progressed, the lunch crowd would filter in. Most of them were either tourists or local office workers. As the summer was winding down, the number of tourists would wind down also and lessening the work load on the servers in the café. With September coming, the courses at the local university would be starting and there would be throngs of students around the town and frequenting the café, changing the atmosphere to one of youth and vitality.

I particularly liked this time of year as it was like a renewal, the town throbbed with an activity that it lacked in the summer. The leisurely tourists gave way to 10,000 young people all tied together with one purpose, to go to university. One Saturday late in August I noticed a new server being given orientation in the café. She was different from the mostly middle aged Caucasian women that worked there. She was a small Asian girl that looked no more than five foot two and one hundred pounds. Her cute oval face was surrounded by thick, shiny black hair that was neatly tied back with a bow. June the server that was giving her orientation brought her over to me and introduced us.

She said, "Susan, this is Bill, he's one of our regulars. Bill, Susan will be working here until the end of the school year, she's an exchange student from Korea."

I knew that Susan was probably just a name that she had adopted for her time here. I spoke some Korean that I knew and she gave me the nicest smile showing her beautiful teeth and beautiful dark brown almond shaped eyes, contrasted against her smooth alabaster skin.

I said to her in English, "Nice to meet you and I will be seeing you a lot here because this is one of my hangouts."

June explained to Susan that I was a writer and for some reason, this place gave me inspiration for my novels. She laughed and said, "I've worked here for ten years and I've never gotten any inspiration from this place!"

We all laughed, Susan refilled my Coffee and as they were walking away, Susan glanced back and gave me a flirty seductive smile that excited me so much I got an immediate erection. What was it about this young Oriental vixen that caused my 45 year old libido to come alive? I felt an immediate connection between myself and her, but I had to realize that she was probably no more than 18 years of age and I was 45, old enough to be her father. Any relationship between her and myself might wound her young heart. Even if being around her was continually turning me on, I needed to keep it cool.

In the next couple of weeks I got to know Susan quite well, as well as I could with her beginners English. I learned that she was indeed 18 years old, had come to America to get her bachelors degree in physics and to get away from her controlling parents. Her father and mother were both distant and cold. By the way she described her parents it surprised me how pleasant and well adjusted a girl she was. Always pleasant and giving me that extra little smile when nobody was looking, it was obvious that she had more on her mind than her shy innocent demeanor let on. Susan got along well with all the other staff she worked with and was more than willing to trade shifts with them. Very quickly she became one of the most indispensable of the staff and the owner was very happy she hired her.

One morning I went into the café when it was Susan's day off and June was telling me that Susan presently lived on campus, but wanted to get her own place. She could never get any sleep because her roommate had guys over every night and the sounds of them having sex kept her awake. June asked me if I still had that suite in my basement and I said I did, but hadn't rented it out in many years. It was all equipped with a kitchen, bathroom/shower and bedroom but I was hesitant to rent it out to Susan because I knew if I got involved with her it could be dangerous living in a small town, with all the talk that goes on. June kept the pressure on me saying that Susan was desperate and that there were no vacancies anywhere around town. I eventually relented and told June to tell Susan to come over later on that day, around 3:00 pm to see the place.

I couldn't stop thinking about Susan all day. The thought of her in her little waitress skirt with her long smooth legs walking around kept a bulge in my pants. The thought of her coming over to my place at 3:00 was just too much to bear and I couldn't do any work.

Precisely at 3:00 pm there was a knock on my front door. I looked out and saw Susan standing there with tight white cutoff shorts hugging her hips. They were on so tight you could make out the camel toe in her little triangle at the front of them. Her legs were long and smooth and lightly tanned with open toed shoes that showed her toenails that were painted pink. She wore a tight T shirt that made the fact obvious she was wearing no bra, the pink areolas of her c-cup sized breasts were showing through the whiteness of her t shirt. I felt a lump in my throat and a bulge in my pants that only was getting bigger.

I tried to play it cool as best as I could and said, "Susan, how are you today? Would you like to see the room? It isn't much but the last person who rented it liked it."

My pulse quickened and I took a deep breath as she smiled. I motioned her toward the stairs that led to the downstairs suite. I walked behind her and the sight of her perfect ass cheeks through her white shorts and the perfectly smooth back of her thighs giving way to the rest of her slender but nicely shaped legs, made my pulse beat faster and faster. She walked down the stairs and looked around the sparsely furnished but clean suite.

She smiled and said, "Is it OK to move in tonight?" I said, "Sure." Susan told me that she would be back around 7:00 pm with her belongings.

By the time she arrived by taxi, she had two suitcases which I carried into the suite for her. I carried them into the bedroom and left them next to the bed. I then left her alone so that she could take a shower and get settled in. I told her that if she was hungry to help herself to anything in the place.

I went about my usual evening routine watching television and just taking it easy thinking about her taking a shower. I imagined her slinky, long black hair and her slender lithe body having soap being rubbed in all her forbidden places. I secretly wished I could be there but knew it was wrong as she was now my tenant and I had to keep our relationship strictly about business. Keeping from thinking about her in this way was very difficult as she aroused my passions in every way.

Around 10:00 pm I heard a knock on the door that was at the top of the stairs which led to her basement suite.

I said, "Come in, it's unlocked."

The door slowly opened and there was Susan standing there in a dressing gown that revealed underneath that she was wearing a loose t shirt and panties barely covering her lower half! She asked me if there was any food to eat so we went into my kitchen and I made both of us a sandwich and poured us each something to drink. We must of sat there for hours talking about everything under the sun. I didn't ask her but she came out and told me that she had never been in a serious relationship with a guy and that she was still a virgin. I wished she hadn't told me this as it only made me think more and more about what popping her cherry would be like. The sight of her bare legs under the table with her painted toenails constantly reminded me of her closeness. Why was she telling me that she was a virgin? It was as if she wanted me to be the one!

The time went by like a flash and when I looked at the clock it was 1:00 am. This was no problem as I was taking it easy between writing my books and it was her day off at the café the next day. Susan mentioned to me that there was a light out on the lamp in her bedroom and asked me if I would come down to fix it. I had some new bulbs in the closet so I went and got one and followed her down to her bedroom. She showed me the lamp where it was out and I changed the bulb. With the new bulb in the lamp the light was much better. She had gone into the bathroom and when she emerged I could see through the front gap in her dressing gown that she had taken off the t shirt and panties, exposing her naked flesh underneath.

She said to me, "Bob, you know how I told you that I am still a virgin? Well I told you for a reason."

I said, "Why did you tell me such an intimate thing about yourself? You still hardly know me."

Susan said, "I feel that it's time to take the next step in my life, I'm old enough and I feel that you are a really nice guy who I can trust. The guys in my university just have sex with girls and don't care about them. You are different, you are thoughtful, I want you to be the one."

With this confession, I was speechless with this magnificently gorgeous 22 year old Korean throwing herself at me. I looked into her beautiful almond eyes and started to kiss her on the mouth. She had such a beautiful mouth that looked like it could be in a lipstick ad. She put her arms around me and put her tongue in my mouth and started French kissing me and I did the same thing to her. We fell back on the bed with my hardness pushing against her pubic area. I could hear her breathing heavier as her pulse increased. I opened up her dressing gown and gently removed it from her shoulders and put it over a chair. I got my first look at her beautiful body.

She was lying down on the bed with her knees bent and her thighs open slightly. Her public hair was totally shaved, showing her moist vaginal lips just waiting for me. Her skin was a slightly tawny or olive color which was uniformly smooth, all over. Her flat stomach contrasted with her beautiful c-cup sized breasts and pink areolas. As I French kissed her mouth, my hands started to wander over her body, up her legs, around her public area and then up to her breasts. I started to gently flick my tongue from the left breast to the right and she started to give out a little moan. I took my clothes off exposing my fully erect cock, which she looked at with wide eyes.

She said, "This is the first time I have ever seen a man's erection before."

I started kissing her on the mouth again and brought my finger down to her moist pussy and inserted it inside. It felt tight and very warm. She let out a louder moan as I started moving it in and out. It was obvious that she was a virgin as I could feel the hymen as I slipped my finger in and out of her love hole.

I asked her how it felt and she told me it was really good. I took my time as I was kissing her and moving my one finger into her pussy and then I put in two. I then bent down with my face right in her pussy and started to slip my tongue in and out tasting, the honey as it oozed out of her love hole. She started to moan louder and louder until she gave out a moan and her whole body shook. I moved my body down onto the bed with my feet up at her head and my head up at her pussy. I asked her to do a 69 and she asked me what that was. I explained that I would put my face in her pussy while she took my dick in her mouth. We maneuvered into position while she started to suck my fully erect 8 inch cock, I put my face into her pussy and started to lick the honey from her love hole. I was flicking my tongue inside and all around her pussy while sucking the sweet juices from her love hole. She must have had five orgasms while I was doing that.

I gently positioned my 200 pound frame on top of her petite little body and started to French kiss her again. I took my throbbing manhood and moved it to just over her pussy. I opened up her legs and took the head of my penis and started rubbing it all around her love hole. The surface of her box was getting all moist with her juices mixing with my precum. For a while I did this and gently started to work the head between her vaginal lips. She said it was starting to hurt so I took it a little easier. I started to work it inside at first one inch and then two and then half of my knob was inside her. I pushed a little bit harder and she gave out a little scream and before I realized it, my whole cock was inside her. I asked her if she was Ok and she said yes. I started to move my cock in and out rythmically and the cries of pain turned into moans. Her pussy was very tight and very moist but with each thrust her moaning got louder. Her body started to shake and she gave out the loudest moan while her whole pussy tightened up and her body quaked with one final orgasm while I shot my load deep into her most intimate regions as we had simultaneous orgasms. Her and I stayed in that position for a while until I picked up her petite frame and carried her into the shower.

I turned on the shower and standing with my arms around her, started to rub her back with the soap then between her ass cheeks and down the back of her smooth thighs. I then took the soap and went up the front of her beautiful legs over her knees and up the front of her thighs. I was extra gentle as I soaped up her genital region washing the residual cum and honey from her little box. When I was finished, I took the soap over her flat little stomach and worked it around her c-cup sized breasts. She was obviously getting turned on again because she moaned as she felt my stiff member touching against her body. She took the soap and rubbed it around all around my cock and balls moving it all over the parts of the body she could reach. After rinsing each other off, she got on her knees and started to give me a blow job. Getting me to climax again she swallowed my cum like an expert. We fell asleep in her bed and made love two or three times that night not getting up till well past noon.

The next day we were having lunch, she had a sly smile on her face. She told me that from the first time she had seen me in the café, she knew I was the one. As a writer, I had a couple of places where I found the atmosphere gave me inspiration for my craft. The first one was our small town library where I would sit under the beautiful rotunda watching the people go by as my imagination took the words and ideas out of my head and put them onto paper via my computer keyboard. Sometimes I would get sick of the shuffling of the library patrons and wander over to my favorite café where the taste and smell of coffee would stimulate my neurons in a completely different way.

The patrons in the café in our small coastal California town were a good cross section of the community depending on what time of day it was. In the morning you would see people catching an early breakfast before the daily commute to Silicon Valley and other points in the Bay area. This morning was very busy as the waitresses were running all over the place trying to take the orders of the various patrons. Most of the waitresses were older married or divorced career women who had done waiting for their entire careers. They were people persons who loved their job and knew the names of all the regulars.

As the day progressed, the lunch crowd would filter in. Most of them were either tourists or local office workers. As the summer was winding down, the number of tourists would wind down also and lessening the work load on the servers in the café. With September coming, the courses at the local university would be starting and there would be throngs of students around the town and frequenting the café, changing the atmosphere to one of youth and vitality.

I particularly liked this time of year as it was like a renewal, the town throbbed with an activity that it lacked in the summer. The leisurely tourists gave way to 10,000 young people all tied together with one purpose, to go to university. One Saturday late in August I noticed a new server being given orientation in the café. She was different from the mostly middle aged Caucasian women that worked there. She was a small Asian girl that looked no more than five foot two and one hundred pounds. Her cute oval face was surrounded by thick, shiny black hair that was neatly tied back with a bow. June the server that was giving her orientation brought her over to me and introduced us.

She said, "Susan, this is Bill, he's one of our regulars. Bill, Susan will be working here until the end of the school year, she's an exchange student from Korea."

I knew that Susan was probably just a name that she had adopted for her time here. I spoke some Korean that I knew and she gave me the nicest smile showing her beautiful teeth and beautiful dark brown almond shaped eyes, contrasted against her smooth alabaster skin.

I said to her in English, "Nice to meet you and I will be seeing you a lot here because this is one of my hangouts."

June explained to Susan that I was a writer and for some reason, this place gave me inspiration for my novels. She laughed and said, "I've worked here for ten years and I've never gotten any inspiration from this place!"

We all laughed, Susan refilled my Coffee and as they were walking away, Susan glanced back and gave me a flirty seductive smile that excited me so much I got an immediate erection. What was it about this young Oriental vixen that caused my 45 year old libido to come alive? I felt an immediate connection between myself and her, but I had to realize that she was probably no more than 18 years of age and I was 45, old enough to be her father. Any relationship between her and myself might wound her young heart. Even if being around her was continually turning me on, I needed to keep it cool.

In the next couple of weeks I got to know Susan quite well, as well as I could with her beginners English. I learned that she was indeed 18 years old, had come to America to get her bachelors degree in physics and to get away from her controlling parents. Her father and mother were both distant and cold. By the way she described her parents it surprised me how pleasant and well adjusted a girl she was. Always pleasant and giving me that extra little smile when nobody was looking, it was obvious that she had more on her mind than her shy innocent demeanor let on. Susan got along well with all the other staff she worked with and was more than willing to trade shifts with them. Very quickly she became one of the most indispensable of the staff and the owner was very happy she hired her.

One morning I went into the café when it was Susan's day off and June was telling me that Susan presently lived on campus, but wanted to get her own place. She could never get any sleep because her roommate had guys over every night and the sounds of them having sex kept her awake. June asked me if I still had that suite in my basement and I said I did, but hadn't rented it out in many years. It was all equipped with a kitchen, bathroom/shower and bedroom but I was hesitant to rent it out to Susan because I knew if I got involved with her it could be dangerous living in a small town, with all the talk that goes on. June kept the pressure on me saying that Susan was desperate and that there were no vacancies anywhere around town. I eventually relented and told June to tell Susan to come over later on that day, around 3:00 pm to see the place.

12