Susan

Story Info
A wife's belated birthday gift.
6k words
3.24
29.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex after another grueling and agenizing twelve hour day at the hospital. As she exited her vehicle: "Dear God I'm tired." She thought: "I can actually smell my own feet! At least I hope that's my feet." She giggled to herself. Those feet were tired and sore and she could tell her ankles and calves were swollen.

As she looked up at the front door of her apartment: "Thirty more paces and three concrete steps through that door and I am done for the day." She told herself, but she couldn't be happy because she knew that 'he' would be in there.

Though it was well after midnight, she made no attempt to be quiet. She intentionally allowed her keys to hit against the door and jingle loudly as she unlocked it to let herself in her tiny one bed room apartment: "Over the years, this is what I have reduced myself to?" She thought remembering better days: "Bastard!" She literally whispered out loud as she looked in at the filthy kitchenette piled high with his dirty dishes, takeout containers and empty beer bottles.

She could smell him as she listened to that constant snoring coming from the other room. The stale smell in the air from an open mouthed, cigarette smoking. beer breathed, lazy ass sleeper and it was a smell she'd grown to regard as foul and disgusting as him.

She considered for a moment not even showering: "It would serve him right if I would just pile into bed next to him after twelve hours of sick people puke and bedpans." She reasoned in her mind, but then again she knew she needed to get her tired overweight body out of her nasty scrubs, peel off those soiled and sweaty undergarments and get beneath the hot water of her shower.

She fumbled around in the dark looking for her clean robe. Hell, she could have cared less if she woke him for his sleep's sake, but right now she didn't want to hear his voice. He disgusted her so: "The Lazy bastard hasn't worked a day since I married him." She fumed as her hands located the soft linen in her unorganized top drawer.

"Thank God he at least left me one clean towel." She thought as she stepped in the bathroom , stripping out of her well worn work clothes and starting the water: "Hot ... it's got to be hot!" She actually said aloud as she adjusted the valve.

When she glanced in the mirror she was surprised over what she saw. She had seen herself often, but in the nursing field, or any other line of work for that matter, one always tends to picture themselves differently, more vibrant and a bit more attractive and she didn't expect to appear so haggard looking to herself, so worn and ridden hard.

As she continued to look on her sixty seven year old nudity, she realized that she had totally let herself go: "Way too overweight!" She reasoned as she looked in the mirror at her sagging breasts, the loose folds of skin and the irritable itching rose colored red creases her bra strap and elastic panty waistband had left deep in her pale flesh.

"A life of wrong decisions, poor choices and bad luck." She told herself: "Hell, my kids even hate me." She grieved as she stepped in past the shower curtain to finally get under the hot water.

While grabbing the half empty bottle of shower gel off the gummed up soap dish, she squeezed it in her hand and gently rubbed her palms together thinking back on her day.

Those slick soapy hands started feeling far too good against her own flesh as she washed under her arms and over her breasts, then down across her plump tummy. The firm, smooth softness of her untrimmed and hairy pubic mound felt warm and sensuous in her cupped right hand as her left one lifted the weight of her ample left titt sliding forward in search of it's now slightly erect and aching nipple.

As she firmly fondled and tweaked herself there, she thought of the young intern who had started at her work that day. Remembering the cut of his slacks and how well they fit him at the crotch, her middle and index fingers located the center of her vulva. She started parting herself there in search of her inner lips when her clitoris plumped and memories of her high school sweetheart Pete, the first love of her life, came crashing into her lustful thoughts about that intern and immediately she backed off ... And just finished her bathing.

He was born beneath her, her mother had told her and he would never amount to a thing: "And now he is a successful Businessman living in an Italian paradise while she is stuck in the cold American Midwest with the worthless bastard in the other room." She grieved.

She just patted herself partially dry and pushed her short wet hair back and while looking at her outline in the steamed up mirror she thought: "A glass of milk and maybe a news program before I have to climb into bed with that ass."

A few seconds later, she was sitting cross legged 'Indian Style' on the loveseat with the soft feel of her linen robe on her damp flesh. In the blue white glow of the television, she started trying to talk herself out of polishing off a sleeve of Oreos with her milk, though she very much wanted to.

As she laid back her head to wait out the commercial, scary but fond thoughts of her first crush slipped back in her head, ever so easy this time: "Damn it "Sue! I know I should have never let him out of my life! Why start thinking of him NOW!"" She cursed herself and then closed her eyes to think of something else, anything else, anyone else.

She woke in a warm breeze and the sunlight that filled the room through an open window. Sluggish, sleepy, tired and disoriented, she stood: "Good! ... Honey! You're finally up!" She heard coming from a semi familiar voice just outside of that room.

She immediately looked down and saw her robe was open, and then up into the face of a young man that looked like he could be the offspring of her high school sweetheart or the young Intern she'd first met last night: "But how can this be?" Her mind pondered. She tried to reason out this new and troubling situation, but it just didn't work.

"Come on." He coaxed: "Don't look so surprised. The bathroom is all yours ... Let's get going before the cafe fills up and becomes overcrowded.

Pulling her robe closed, she stepped on past him turning her head as she walked in order to maintain full eye contact with that man as he smiled so loving and reassuringly at her: "Wow!" She thought: "He smells so damn good! Where in the hell am I?" She tried to reason through all of this new confusion.

"Who is this gorgeous man and what am I doing here with him?" She kept thinking over and over as the bathroom door closed behind her. When she looked around, she saw she was in a master suit like one she had ever seen before. It looked so lavish, so lush, like something out of a movie or magazine.

When she noticed herself in the mirror, she almost passed out. There she stood, younger, thinner a more beautiful version of Susan than she ever remembered herself being. She opened and removed her robe letting it literally drop behind her from the very sight of the woman looking back at her from the glass. A young woman well groomed, firm, obviously waxed, trimmed and tweezed, and a far cry from the hairy un-kept natural bushed and portly BBW she had always jokingly prided herself on being.

She was clean, freshly scented and well groomed from last night's shower and she quickly found nicely tailored spots clothes in the walk in closet. They looked expensive, well made garments that she boldly put on: "Wow! They fit me to a 'T' and after all." She reasoned: "I didn't just get here on my own, I should get something in return out of whatever this is."

As she confidently stepped back out into the bedroom she heard him say: "You Look Fantastic! I was hoping you would wear that. Come on, we're meeting him there in half an hour and I want to be sitting at the table first, so you can check him out as he walks up, and I want you to let me know what you think of him."

"Him?" She questioned.

"Yes Dear!.. Him. I know you didn't forget it's your birthday gift?" He answered with a surprised look: "That's all you have been talking about for weeks."

Within minutes they were in a two-seater sports car driving down a winding road and she would inadvertently look over at him and admire his clean cut and youthful good looks. But more than that, she loved the way he made her feel deep inside, a way she vaguely remembered from her pre- high school graduation days and those were a rapidly fading distant memory now ... To say the least.

Though in the back of her mind, her reason had been in turmoil over what to do, how to do it, how to act and/or how to just get away from all of this at some point in time, she decided to just go with it and see where this was leading her: "After all." She reasoned: "I certainly cannot be held liable or accountable in anyway. I don't even know where I am, or how he got me here."

A fun convertible ride with a young good looking man and starting to feel attractively 'hot' now herself, she decided: "I'm going to consider myself lucky and play this out!" And before she knew it, he pulled to the curb at an open air street side cafe and a young boy in a sports jacket opened her door.

"Mr. Swiftt, your table has been prepared for you ... And Mrs. Swift!.. If I might say ... You are looking quite lovely today!" And at the sound of that 'Mrs.' all she could muster back was an inquisitive smile.

She'll have the seat facing the square and bring us each a coffee please: "Coffee? I never drink coffee." She thought, but it smelled so good as the waiter placed the china cup and saucer in front of them, pouring her's fist.

"We're expecting a friend to join us." The one they referred to as Mr. Swiftt announced and right after he sat to take his first sip: "Oh look Susan, there he is now." He announced. Shocked that he called her 'Susan,' She first looked at him and then over at the tall, slender distinguished looking black man who was approaching their table.

"Now he is attractive!" She thought: "A bit over dressed in his well tailored, expensive looking three piece suit." But though she still admired him, she questioned herself: "What is this all about?"

And the one called 'Swiftt,' leaned in and touching her right ear with his warm lips, whispered: "What do you think Sweetheart?"

Not knowing now what to think now, or where this was going, she maintained her pleasant smile and nodded what she wanted them both to think was her approval.

"Peter! You were right!" The young guest said: "So nice to finally meet you." And he took her hand: "Your husband is correct Mrs. Swiftt, you are VERY beautiful!"

"Susan!" She answered: Please call me Susan, and you are?" She innocently enquired.

"Very interested." Surprisingly was his answer and before she could press for his name, the waiter came up and asked the young black gentleman if he would also like a coffee.

Then the one he'd referenced as 'Peter,' used that opportunity to request: "Bring us each a menu please." Then he recommended: "I think we should eat a bit light due to the day we have ahead of us." Then he just sat back and smiled.

Susan was thinking of all the possibilities in Peter's innuendo. She was sitting there of her own free will letting this bizarre situation play out, but now she was a bit curious: "And let's face it." She thought to herself: "Wherever this is going, I know it isn't a dream and I left myself hanging last night when I didn't finish myself off in the shower." She remembered, and as she pressed her thighs together under that café table, those unknown possibilities at that very moment caused her to become flushed with arousal. "Look, what do you two have in mind for this lovely, lovely day?" She heard herself anxiously and openly ask.

"Now Susan ... We've talked about this for months, ever since your birthday." Peter responded: "You know it's all going to be a surprise. Let's just leave it at that ... shall we?"

And somehow the tone in Peter's voice, the kind look from their mystery guest and the lust she was now feeling deep in her lower belly made her all the more anxious to see where this would actually take her. She was highly intrigued ... But what did it all mean?

The light buttery Croissants and the fluffy omelets came and went and after a final coffee all around, Susan knew that it was time. She also knew that she was under no obligation for anything, not matter what it was: "I can always just say no, walk away, end all of this at any time, my time ...And on my own terms." She thought: "But why? I don't even know where I am or how I got here." She reasoned, and she knew that she didn't want to miss out on anything. But she also knew that down deep, this whole scenario now intrigued her even more, perhaps down to her very core.

As Peter paid the tab, he slipped the young black gentleman a card and she took Peter's hand as the three of them stood: "Is my car ok there for a few hours?" Peter asked the Maître D, and as Susan turned to glance at the car, she notice the black gentleman make his exit.

"Sure Mr. Swiftt, we'll keep an eye on it while you two browse the shops." He insured.

"Shopping!" He's taking me shopping? Is all Susan could think as he took her arm while they headed down the walk.

About a block and a half later, they crossed and headed over to the other side of the little cobblestone street toward a flower peddler. But instead of going in the main door, Peter's key opened the one to the side of it at the corner of the building onto a well lit staircase: "Where did you get that ... K?

And Peter cut off: "Shhhhh. Relax." He comforted: "This day is for you. Remember?" And within moments they were up the squeaky steps and on the second floor ... And there it was, a darling sun lit one room loft with a beautifully made full size bed as the only furnishing.

When Susan started to turn to face him and maybe attempt another question just to maybe clarify his true motives, he took her upper arms in his large hands right at her shoulders and pressed himself up behind her. As he started to nibble her right ear and lick down the side of her neck she felt both heat and arousal from the large lump in the front of his slacks and it felt firm and hard against the small of her back. But it also felt REAL DAMN GOOD!

His large warm hands were now under her blouse and they felt like Heaven on the bare flesh of her smooth flat tummy and as her head went back to rest on his chest, she reeled from that sensation and his left gently went up and cupped her bra covered breast and his right slipped under the front of her waistband where it ever so slowly caressed her lace covered lower tummy and she literally felt her taught pubic mound swell in the palm his right hand.

He was slowly undressing her now, not overly anxious and not hastily, but tenderly like he was preparing her for a pleasuring from him like she had never felt before.

As he slipped her slacks to her ankles, she felt his chin, then the tip of his nose brush in the crack between her slick silk panty covered cheeks and as she selflessly pushed her bottom back against his advancements, any and all inhibitions left her body as a chilling rush of lust entered her and she was lifted in his arms like a new bride, and he gently laid her on her back in the center of that beautiful bed.

He was petting her face and stroking and smoothing her hair as if he were preparing her for what was about to come and as he slowly and gently lifted her arms above her head, placing the backs of her hands together directly above her hair, she felt the soft coolness of the silk scarf that he used to gently bind her wrists together.

"What is this?" She breathlessly asked just above a whisper.

And his only answer was: "Susan, give me your foot, and within moments, they were both softly bound well apart by two other smooth pieces of soft silk, right above both of her ankles.

As he plumped and repositioned the pillow under her head, he asked in a single word: "Comfortable?" And with just a hint of concern in her eyes, she shook her head to indicate 'yes' and he slipped the white cotton gag over her trembling lips.

Peter stood back and looked upon her for a moment, just to admire and drink in her beauty and then her eyes grew wide when she saw the silvery flash of the scissors that he now held in his hand. She moaned into her gag as he cut her panties and bra from her body while being particularly careful not to touch her warm glowing skin with that shiny cold steel.

He stepped from her sight line for a moment and returned with a silvery white satin throw that he used to modestly covered her nudity by carefully placing it just above her hard glowing nipples up top and only inches below the firm little pooch of her pubic mound.

Just as she was trying to figure what was to come next, He stood in her plain view and started to disrobe. At that point, she so wanted to see as much of his naked body that she could take in from that precariously bound position. It had been years since she was able to look upon man, a real man, not that lazy un-bathed jackass she had been living with, but a clean, well groomed and good smelling attractive man and she wanted her eyes to drink in every square inch of him.

When his thumbs finally slid under the waistband of his briefs, she almost looked away from fear of appearing too anxious and eager, but as the white cotton rolled down off of the massive lump on the front of his crotch, she heard herself gasp.

"OH MY DEAR GOD!" Her mind screamed from within her brain: "There it is!" Her thoughts added, and it was like nothing she had ever seen on a human. Still semi-flaccid it curved straight down like the long thick neck of a magical swan with a giant head and it laid between his two ginormous testicles and it appeared to be fully separating them in the smooth shaven flesh of his scrotum from its sheer weight and size.

Instantly, she wanted the feel of it in her hand, to taste it with her tongue, to feel full from the presence of it inside of her. But she wasn't sure she could actually take him as she watched it twitch and jerk and work itself away from his massive sack, growing with his every heartbeat as it turned a deep blue while it purged itself full of his life's blood.

She wanted to beckon him to her, she wanted to feel his body next to her's on that bed, but due to the way she had allowed herself to be bound and then gagged, all she managed to do was summon him by curling the tip of her left index finger.

And then ... She heard it.

The creaking of the wooden stairs that she had oh so eagerly climbed to get herself into the position and the situation that she is now in.

She knew, she instantly knew: "The black gentleman!" Was the sudden reality that exploded in her mind: "The one that's about to share me! A gift from my husband for my birthday!" She screamed to herself ... And she panicked.

And then she saw him as he walked right up to the foot of the bed and looked down on her with a smile and hungered lust on his face that she will never forget.

"I had to pace myself Peter! I was afraid I would be too early and spoil this surprise gift to your wife." He said: "But I can now see that you are all of your clothing ahead of me." And he started to quickly disrobe by removing his suit coat.

Susan felt herself start to squirm, this was something she hadn't expecting, and wasn't prepared to do, not just at this moment, but ever in her life.

As she struggled against the bindings to bring both ankles together, they were caught by the taught confinement of the silk scarves that were holding her feet fast and wide apart. The silk that bound her wrists together above her head must have been tied off at the headboard because she found for the first time that she was unable to lower her arms to defend herself.

12