Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing bottomless, Susan looked in the mirror. He was still watching! She reached back to untie her top and turned slowly, facing the curtain. Now like this, she was offering a clear sight of her pussy to the man. Their eyes met again. Susan smiled and let the bikini top drop to the floor. The man smiled back and nodded before moving his eyes down her body. The attention on her caused a flush of warmth to course deep throughout her core. And the obvious enjoyment the man exhibited in watching her made her feel sexy, bringing to the forefront the fond memories of her last holiday in Punta Cana.

The unexpected sound of the curtain opening next door startled Susan. The man's wife walked out and stood between him and Susan while discussing the clothes purchases she was contemplating.

Susan turned back to view herself in the mirror. Her chest was flushed. Her breathing was erratic. She felt a funny tingling deep down in her sex. She felt guilty. There was no explanation for why she would do what she just did, or why should have been that excited being naked in front of a complete stranger. What was happening to her?

But what a rush! She never intended to go anywhere near that far, but letting a complete stranger see her completely naked brought the excitement to a whole new level. She could feel her body heating up from her exposure; and her pussy tingling and starting to get wet.

She turned and looked over the curtains. The man mouthed "Thank-you!" as he turned with his wife towards the sales counter in the front of the store. The appreciation from another man caused her heart to skip a beat.

Perhaps her husband was right. Maybe there was something to this teasing thing. Maybe her body was still attractive to other men. That guy left little doubt - he sure appreciated it!

Susan grabbed the bikini top and the smaller bottoms and made her way to the checkout. She couldn't wait for the start of their holiday in Punta Cana.

To be continued...