Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Susan began to tense up, and as Edward felt a powerful orgasm erupt from her loins, he realized he also was beyond the point of no return. Seconds later, his wife's orgasm tickled his shaft into unleashing its own explosion.

He groaned out loud as an eruption of hot cum spewed onto Susan's leg, with some shooting between the balusters of the railing and landing 3 floors below.

Edward looked down at his cock. It was still throbbing. He looked out and saw the two workers a mere 40 feet away looking up at him. They gave Edward a thumbs-up and returned to trimming bushes. He knew they just watched him fuck his wife.

Surprisingly the thought of others watching them fuck excited Edward. But, he still didn't know if she knew. Should he tell his wife? It may really excite her also - or, it may embarrass her to the point that she would never have sex outdoors again. Edward chose not to say anything. At least not yet.

"I can't believe we just did that!" Susan's voice was nervous, confused, aroused.

As soon as he caught my breath, Edward looked at her, "I love it when you are a naughty girl, sweetheart!"

"We may have to bottle of that to take home!!" purred Susan in a deep voice. "By the way, I appreciate you pulling out so I don't have cum leaking out of my pussy all morning. Thanks for the morning fuck! Now let's get breakfast!"

With that, Susan turned and kissed Edward, and then before walking back into the room, waved and yelled "¡Que tengas un buen día!" to the workers below. The two men below waved back.

Edward started chubbing up again...

To be continued...

12