Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan's becomes a true exhibitionist at the Hotel Bar.
6.6k words
4.63
42.9k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan becomes a true exhibitionist at the Lobby Bar

NOTICE: Copyright © 2021 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of the journey of a man and a woman trying to re-ignite the passion in their marriage after raising 3 kids. In Part I, the experiences of a vacation to the Caribbean a year ago proved life-changing and marriage saving. The flame ignited in that trip began to burn a bit hotter each day since. Now this couple wants to explore new erotic adventures and see where this road takes them...

(This story contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story with certain (small) details. If you are looking for a quick fuck and suck story, this is not for you. These stories are based on my (real) life experiences)

If you haven't read the previous chapters, I'd suggest that you do so...

---------------------

"That was unbelievably sexy this morning, sweetheart!"

Susan smiled as she pushed her eggs around the plate. They arrived at the restaurant just before cutoff and were able to grab some breakfast. Her blush was deep, and her eyes avoided his.

The fact was, it was glorious! She had never been fucked like that -- and never let go like that. It was simply so out of character for her, but it was the wildest ride of her life!

"I'm glad you liked it."

A cocktail of emotions swirled through Edward's mind, but the one that dominated them all was arousal. He knew Susan used to have a slight exhibitionistic streak in her when she was younger, and that's what attracted him to her. But with her career and certainly after having kids, she wanted to be careful about her reputation and always refused to act out on it.

Removing her bikini top and essentially flashing her tits to the world was one thing, but now, they had just had sex in public! This was a new road traveled. It was dangerous, it was depraved, it was lewd; but it was so, so thrilling!!

"I absolutely loved your brazen attitude -- you were such a naughty little tease!" he continued, his throat suddenly dry. "And the thought that someone may have seen us was one hell-of-a turn-on," Edward said quietly.

But his wife said nothing - she continued to remain silent while staring at her plate.

Susan was mortified by her actions. And to her disbelief, she couldn't believe her husband approved of her shameless spectacle! But she could not lay all the blame upon her husband. She was just as bad; not only aroused by her potential exposure, but also actually inviting her husband to fuck her on a balcony, in public, in front of others, and in broad daylight!

Susan immediately felt her body flush with embarrassment. She was not that type of girl. Why would she allow, no, encourage such a thing? What possessed her to expose herself like that?

Yet, why was it so exciting to fuck while others around her watched? She felt as if a dam had just broken wide open. All the pent-up pressures that had been building throughout the years flooded out of her on that balcony in wave after wave of sexual release.

But that wasn't who she was.

Could Pandora's box be closed? Or was it opened for good?? Was this the start of a new way of life?

*************

After breakfast, Susan and Edward made their way to the beach. They were able to secure a palapa with two sun loungers at their preferred location -- first row from the water.

It was a beautiful day - bright sunshine and gentle breezes were the order of the day. Susan surprised Edward by wearing the new red bikini she bought for this trip.

Although Susan reminded him that she was the one that made the decision to wear this new bikini that she purchased, Edward was nonetheless elated with his wife purchasing such a garment she once considered risqué on her own. It was not a string bikini or a thong, but a swimsuit that was elegant, yet sexy. He knew it was a large step toward re-awakening her sexuality. Approaching the age of 50, Susan looked fantastic.

Thoughts of the morning sex on the balcony flittered through his mind. His wife not only walked out naked exposing herself to strangers, but then she openly teased them after having hot sex! What was next?

In the months leading up to this holiday, he shared some of his sexual fantasies with his wife. It was a big step for him to open up to her, who often trivialized, judged, or dismissed those fantasies as immoral and perverted. But he realized he was a first-hand witness to a change of attitude by his wife; an increased independence, confidence, and assertiveness as a sexual being. It was enough to make his head spin! He wondered how far she would go in their exploration -- and greedily, he hoped for more.

He decided to explore this new journey of 'sexploration' they hopped on. And maybe implore his wife to address her own doubts and insecurities.

"You know, several guys were watching us this morning, on the balcony. How did that make you feel, to be watched?"

"Nervous."

"But exciting, right?"

"Well..."

"Let me say this," Edward interrupted. "I know every single man watching wanted to change places with me."

"I don't know about that."

Edward smiled; it was rare that his wife would talk about this sensitive subject. She would normally quickly shut down any discussions about sex or sexual situations. But she didn't. He continued, "One hundred percent. All those guys were lusting after you. You were so flirtatious. And your attitude! You just so hot and so sexy!!"

Susan turned to her husband; her face and chest flushed, and asked, "You didn't mind all those guy's seeing your wife naked? And doesn't it bother you they were watching us fuck, 'lusting' after me as you put it?"

"Ah no, not at all! You know I love to show you off! I thought it was erotic. It was sexy, and so very arousing for me. I thought you might have noticed. I mean, it felt like we turned the clock back to our younger days."

"You were really big!"

"The whole scene turned me on so much! Besides, haven't you fantasized about other men wanting you? Maybe even being with another man?"

Susan answered, "NO!! No, Edward!

Susan's mind was spinning. Throughout her internal debate about her actions, she could not believe how much, in such a short time, she had changed. And while she definitely had a moment of poor judgment, having no intentions of parading naked out onto a balcony and then having sex before strangers. The problem was, she enjoyed it.

What the hell was wrong with her? A little more than a year ago she would have been appalled at even speaking about such things.

She bit her lip, then added, "Not really."

That pause! What was she thinking? Something was stuck in his wife's head and Edward needed to pry it out.

"You haven't thought about another man, even someone you know -- a friend or a colleague at work, someone other than me? Someone that maybe flirted with you, lusted after you, wanting you so bad, sexually?"

Susan remained silent, looking straight ahead. But her chest nervously rose and fell, her breathing erratic.

"Well, I have," Edward professed.

"You have?"

Edward leaned in and responded, "Well, I enjoy making you happy; it's totally about your pleasure. I want to see you satisfied and more fulfilled, sexually that is, than you've been. I want to see you again unleash your sensual side, like you did on the balcony, and experience unrestrained carnal pleasure."

Susan paused. She recalled previous discussions with her husband, including that night in the hot tub. She had doubts about her husband's sincerity. She could not understand how any man would allow let alone want his wife to have sex with another man. But there was no doubt, she could tell from the heated sex on the balcony that her husband was particularly aroused in that scenario.

"But with another man? You would actually enjoy me being with another man? Things are happening so fast. I'm still trying to understand what came over me on the balcony, let alone the fact you fantasize about me having sex with another man. I need time to digest all of this."

Edward knew when to stop. He chose not to 'push' her further. He sat back to let his wife work through her thoughts and emotions. He wondered if Susan had reached her 'limit' in her bawdy odyssey. After the morning-sex-on-the-balcony, while he hoped for more, he did not want to appear greedy.

As Susan contemplated, she had to admit, although encouraged by her husband, having the freedom to explore and indulge in her deepest desires, to be the woman she desired felt exhilarating. She loved it!

In fact, having her husband and other men lusting after her gave her a sense of 'power' in the relationship. She enjoyed the euphoria, and her confidence spiked.

***********

As had become their thing, Edward and Susan took a couple very long walks along beach each day. And in the past, they typically encountered at least a couple women walking topless along the beach. But today, much to Edward's disappointment, they encountered no 'inspiration' for Susan to remove her top.

Stan and Janet showed up and stopped to chat. Stan's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he saw Susan in her red bikini. It was far different than Janet's somewhat matronly one-piece.

The two couples decided to move to the pool. As was typical in a resort such as this, they met and had conversations with other couples while hanging at the pool bar. Edward noted that most of the people they were meeting were couples from the USA, whereas in the past there were more Europeans. Thus, the explanation for seeing no women topless.

Although she still tried to deny it, Susan finally realized that other guys were noticing her. She saw how Stan and other guys were looking at her, and how they were treating her. And in her red bikini, they seemed more helpful, hung around more, and vied for her attention. She smiled internally, satisfied and relished her growing self-confidence. It made her feel good, and rejuvenated.

Meanwhile, Edward enjoyed watching his wife's interaction with others. There was no doubting how much more comfortable she was getting.

***********

After a great beach day and a nice time partying at the pool and pool bar, they returned to their room to rest, shower, and get ready to go out for the night. After showering and toweling off, Edward watched as Susan applied a moisturizer lotion all over her legs and chest. He loved watching his wife get ready for a hot night out -- it was his foreplay.

Then he watched as Susan put on her make-up, blew dry and then styled her hair, all while walking about the room naked. She really looked amazing.

He smiled proudly having such a beautiful wife who took care of her body. Susan's tits were firm and did not sag at all. Her rosy pink quarter-sized nipples were set against flawlessly smooth creamy white skin. Susan's bush, trimmed to a pencil-thin 'landing strip', per his request, made her look even sexier.

Edward watched his wife slide on a pair of mid-height strappy heels and then walk across the room to her suitcase. He admired her body as she confidently walked around naked, but for her heels. The magic and the beauty of high heels is how they accentuated his wife's legs and ass. And does it get any sexier than a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a pair of high heels?

Next he watched as she pulled on black lacy see-thru thong panties. "Where did these pieces come from?" he asked himself.

"Nice underwear, Honey! That thong looks so hot on you! And I love that they are lace and see-through!"

Edward was delighted that these pieces were recent purchases by Susan, with no urging or begging on his part.

Susan smiled at her husband's complement. But she was not used to wearing underwear like this. The thong panties were just a string on the sides and back, with a tiny little sheer triangle of lace in the front. As she adjusted them, she did not remember them being that small.

Besides being very see-thru, the small triangle of material barely covered her vulva in the front. And with just a string running front to back, she knew that she would basically be naked. Strangely, the thought thrilled her.

She contemplated wearing the matching sheer lace strapless bra beneath the dress, but the dress she planned to wear was simply not conducive to wearing a bra. Plus, after the long day at the beach, she did not want to wear anything else confining.

Edward watched as Susan slipped on a slinky black slip dress, very much aware that she decided to forego a bra. The short dress, falling a few inches above the knee, had spaghetti strap that showed off her sexy shoulders and back.

"You look great honey!" Edward was damned proud of, and couldn't wait to be seen with, this sexy woman!

"Thanks," Susan responded warily.

Susan wanted nothing more than to make her husband happy. And looking herself over in the mirror, the satin black dress hugged her body like a second skin, leaving little to the imagination. The distinct outline of her nipples was clear.

She turned. The dress hugged the curves of her ass. She did look sexy. But was it too slutty for a woman approaching 50?

She bent over a little at the waist to see if anyone could see her panties. It seemed okay, but could she do this? She hesitated.

Seeing his wife looking at herself in the mirror tentatively, Edward wanted to reinforce her confidence. "Let me say it differently...I mean you look really hot! I am a very lucky guy!"

She knew he wanted her to dress to tease, and while on holiday she was willing to stretch her conservative boundaries, even if it was something she was uncomfortable with. It was the primary reason she had purchased this new dress. She convinced herself to just go for it. She was willing to do this for her husband, knowing he would enjoy it.

*************

Edward always found himself incredibly aroused when his wife wore provocative clothes. And if he were to be honest with himself, he was becoming consumed by seeing his wife transformed into a sexy vixen, one that he loved to show off, and a woman that other men lusted after.

He knew Susan used to have a slight exhibitionistic streak in her when she was younger; and that's what attracted him to her. But since having children, she naturally wanted to be careful about her reputation. Even when they were away from kids, she always defaulted to outside opinions of what's 'normal' or 'natural'.

Susan knew of her husband's particular fetish; he had admitted it many times. Her wardrobe expanded as Edward 'surprised' her with new lingerie - lacy push-up bras and panties, thigh high stockings and garters, and racy teddies. Her shoe collection expanded with sexy strappy high heels and boots. And dresses and skirts that were shorter than she would usually wear made it into her closet.

But she was typically not the type of girl to parade around and tease anybody. Although the idea of her dressing and acting 'slutty' made her uncomfortable, Susan was willing to try, within reason, to help get their relationship back on track, and only because she loved him so much.

Although she couldn't understand this particular proclivity, when she did wear her new wardrobe, she could not deny his renewed vigor. Her husband became more interested in her, and sex became more frequent - and much hotter.

*************

Susan looked up from applying her make-up and smiled, "Ahhh, that's sweet. Maybe you'll get lucky later!" So are you sure you are okay with me going out like this? I mean, the dress is very short!" Susan spun around in front of the large mirror.

"Honey, you look great...very sexy. You should certainly expect to get the attention of the males tonight. Turn around again, let me see your ass."

Susan turned and with her ass facing Edward gave her hips a little wiggle while looking back over her shoulder at him. She knew Edward loved the over the shoulder look.

"Do you like my panties?" She pulled her up dress slowly until the sheer lacy panties were visible.

"I love them!"

Susan had a coy look about her. She thought about the conversation she had with Edward several weeks before this holiday. He cajoled her into wearing more provocative clothes, to tease him and other men, and to be more 'open' to flirting. And then, thinking back to their last year's holiday, she started feeling aroused at the potential for a repeat performance.

"I'm not sure. Can you see any panty lines?" Bending over keeping her legs straight with her ass inches from Edward's face, she looked at her husband.

Susan did not know what came over her. She really did not give it much thought really. It was such an impulsive move. "Maybe this is how THOSE women act," she thought, referring to some of the ladies she saw in the past. Whatever it was...she felt great.

Edward was mesmerized watching his wife. Her actions were so seductive, and so unlike her. He instinctively reached out to grab her ass and pull her closer when she spun away and scolded him saying, "No! You cannot touch...not yet anyway!"

The move temporarily stunned Edward. "Ummm...okay!" he stammered.

"This is your last opportunity to tell me not to go out like this. You sure you want me to go out dressed like this?" Susan asked coyly. "You know with this short dress, I may be showing more than intended."

Edward swallowed hard. He felt his body responding instinctively, an ever-growing bulge pushing against his trousers. "This is good. This is really good. Do not change!" Edward pleaded. "We don't know anybody here and if someone did get a glimpse of your ass or up your dress, trust me, it will be appreciated!"

Susan took a deep breath. "Okay! Let's do this!" She grabbed her little purse, checked herself in the large mirror and said, "So, let's go then." She left the room without looking back, her heart beating wildly in her chest.

Edward jumped up. He couldn't wait to walk around with his beautiful, sexy wife on his arm. It was like making a statement: 'See this beautiful woman? You can look, but she is with me and will be coming home to me tonight!'

***********

They walked to the Lobby Bar to have a couple of drinks before dinner. The Lobby Bar was the place where people gathered to hang out or to meet up with others. The Lobby was bustling with people. Edward beamed, as he knew this was the perfect place to show off his wife.

Susan walked nervously across the lobby hand-in-hand with her husband. But now, instead of anxiety or embarrassment, she felt sexy. She felt as if every set of eyes was upon her and she particularly noticed more than one head turning as they passed.

Strangely, she found it invigorating to push her conservative boundaries and experienced a wave of confidence wearing something in public she considered risqué. And there was something empowering about walking into a room full of people and being the only one, besides her husband, who knew she was wearing only a sexy shear lace string thong under her dress. She felt naughty.

Suddenly she had those same odd feelings that she had last year at this same resort -- a desire to explore her femininity further.

They selected a table about 20 feet from the busy bar. Edward pulled out a chair and held it as Susan sat down. He noticed that Susan's short black dress rode far up her thighs. His heart sped up knowing that his once modest wife would no doubt be showing a lot of leg in this dress. He wondered if anyone noticed, or got a glimpse up those legs.

Susan quickly crossed her legs as Edward went to the bar to get drinks. She looked around. She had no idea what she should do next, or exactly how to go about 'teasing.' Yet there was no mistaking - sitting in the Lobby, although dressed as she was, SHE was the one that was in control. If anything were to happen, it would be because she made it happen.

12