Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Susan, put your hands on your hips. Good. Now Roberto, place your hands over hers."

Roberto did as asked but when he put his hands on Susan's hips, he pulled her in close to him. She gasped and became even more upset with her husband's lack of concern for her own propriety. But when she looked up, she saw Roberto smiling down at her. He was tall, with a gentle smile, but his touch felt powerful. Shamefully, she did not even hesitate as she leaned into the man's embrace while smirking at her husband to see what he thought of her willingness to capitulate.

To her surprise and continued anger, Edward merely grinned at her and continued snapping more photos.

"Now honey, lean your head back into him, and move your feet wider apart. Now remember, honey, if you feel uncomfortable at any time..."

Susan was not about to be the one to cry uncle. Edward's eyes continued urging her on, and finally she relented. She leaned her head back and spread her legs before her husband finished his sentence.

Roberto's chest was hard and he smelled of musk and ocean. With Roberto's arms wrapped securely around her bare waist, Susan could feel his member wedged against her ass. She blushed - was she feeling the beginning of an erection?

She attempted to pull away, only to feel Roberto's grip tighten, holding her firmly against him, his cock resting between her ass cheeks. Susan felt conflicting emotions as she tried to regain her composure - embarrassment at being in the arms of another man while topless, and strangely, arousal from the sudden intimate moment between them. And she was practically in shock as she felt the man's erection pressed so tightly against her ass. She could halt this at any time, but shamefully she did nothing.

"Great!" Edward was in control now and wanted to push it further.

"Allow me to re-position..." He moved his wife's hands up so that Susan was covering her breasts and then took Roberto's hands and placed it over hers. He stepped back. With Roberto's hands much larger than Susan's, it appeared as though he was cupping his wife's breasts. The thought of another man feeling up his wife's tits excited him, and he felt his cock fighting for more room in his shorts.

Susan knew this was one of her husband's fantasies, and could tell Edward wanted to watch this progress further. She once again reluctantly caved in, succumbing to her pity at the expense of her own self-esteem. Strangely, trying to reconcile the possibility of another man touching her breasts, she felt naughty -- her exposure of her body, and his closeness, adding to an already high state of arousal. She decided to let the director direct.

After more shots, Edward asked them to open their fingers wide. This had the effect of making for a much more erotic shot, as Susan's nipples poked through between their fingers. Edward continued shooting as Roberto and Susan moved their heads providing different angles for the photo shoot.

Then Edward instructed Susan to lift her arms up and put her hands behind Roberto's head. Roberto did not know what to do with his hands, but Edward guided them and placed them on his wife's boobs. Roberto smiled as he awkwardly cupped Susan's mounds.

Susan shuddered from another man's touch directly on her tits. She was about to push them away when her husband interrupted.

"Don't worry Roberto it's okay. Honey, I assume you are okay with this? If not, just move Roberto's hand."

She again felt challenged. Her competitive nature kicked in and there was no way she was going to lose this dare. Softly, barely audible, Susan whispered into Roberto's ear, "Yes!"

Susan was shocked by how far she was allowing this little deviant fantasy go. And she was surprised her husband was allowing another man to blatantly feel up his practically naked wife.

Edward stepped back and starting shooting again. "Great! This is great stuff!"

Edward stopped taking photos for a moment just to savor the moment. Of course it was no surprise Roberto was thrilled, grinning like a kid in a candy store as he began to caress his wife's tits. The contrast between his wife's feminine forms and the chiseled man surrounding her accentuated her sensuous curves. And the contrast of Roberto's dark hands on his wife's creamy white skin made it even more erotic.

Another wave of warm arousal passed through her body, and Susan could feel her body betraying her decency. Her breath became shallow. Her nipples tightened becoming incriminating hardened nubs. And she knew that her red bikini bottoms were no doubt revealing the excitement dripping from her pussy.

To her shame, she said nothing as the young man's hands glided across her breasts, actually enjoying the contact of his skin against hers. Without realizing it, she leaned back, resting her head against his chest as his hands became more adventurous, encompassing her breasts each in one hand and flicking her nipples.

And to make matters worse, as Roberto liberally squeezed and kneaded her tits, Susan felt both frightened and excited when she felt the man's cock getting bigger. And it just kept growing! Shamelessly, she wondered, how big was this monster she felt behind her? The fact that only the thinnest scraps of cloth from their bathing suits separated them made it even bawdier.

"Okay Roberto, now spread your fingers so that they were are spread out." Roberto smiled broadly.

This had the intended affect of again revealing a nipple between his fingers. Susan let out an involuntary groan when she felt Roberto boldly pinch and tug on her hardened nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, clamping down and giving each one a tight squeeze.

Edward was shocked by how far his wife was allowing this to go. It was almost like the game of 'chicken' to see who would give up first.

"Great work Roberto! You are really getting into this," Edward said, his voice shaking.

Edward heard his wife let out a squeal as the tall black man ran one hand down Susan's abs to her bikini bottom, while continuing to squeeze her nipple with his other. This was now moving from erotic to lewd. But yet, Edward did nothing as he watched a total stranger run his hands all over his beautiful wife's body. Somehow, in his perverted mind, witnessing another man take liberties with his wife's body elevated the eroticism to another dimension.

As Roberto's hand moved just inside her bikini bottoms, he leaned forward and nuzzled against Susan's neck. Roberto was getting more brazen. Would Susan stop him? Would Edward stop him?

Quite the opposite; although her heart was pounding inside her chest and she was having trouble catching her breath, Susan was surprised at her boldness. And both men were making her feel even more sexual. She was losing control. She felt hot flashes course throughout her body. Another man had not touched her so intimately for almost 30 years. This was a sudden and big step in their sexual adventures. She didn't know how far Edward would take this, or how far SHE would let him.

As Edward continued snapping photos, Susan closed her eyes and spread her legs wider, relishing this forbidden moment. Roberto's fingers tweaking her nipples were a rush. But having his hands exploring her body within inches of touching her pussy was sending Susan near the edge.

Edward noticed the look in Susan's eyes. Her head was back and her breathing was deeper and much more erratic now. There was little doubt his wife was enjoying the pleasures of another man. And Edward was breathing heavy himself, still unable to voluntarily stop what was happening before him. His wife allowing this young black man to fondle her, and seeing the enjoyment written all over her face, was simply too arousing and erotic to stop.

He tried to remember the long journey to get to this point. A couple of days ago this had been just a fantasy in his mind. Now, a myriad of emotions played through his head as he watched the wildly erotic display play out in front of him.

And besides, it was only playful fun -- nothing more could actually happen, right?

Susan let out a soft moan, and noticed two couples had stopped to watch. She did not know how long they had been watching and she did not care. What she felt more than anything was raw, animalistic excitement.

Susan realized her hips were inadvertently swaying back and forth with Roberto's arms around her. She felt Roberto's hard penis within the crack of her ass. The fact that she was allowing another man to openly fondle her in public was one thing, but now knowing she was the cause of a young man's erection was almost more than she could stand. Her nerve endings were already raw and overheated. Now they moved into overdrive. Her nipples were swollen and ached. Her pussy burned between her legs - oozing with her essence.

She broke out of her trance and realized at that moment she was doing something exceptionally taboo. She flushed in further embarrassment experiencing this debauchery right there in front of her husband!

"I'm so sorry Edward, I...I shouldn't have..." Susan apologized as she abruptly straightened up and took a step away from the young man.

"No need to apologize," her husband interrupted. "They are tempting, aren't they, Roberto?" he boasted.

Susan's face flushed red in embarrassment and shame at the realization of what she had been doing and seeing others were still watching.

Her mind was in complete disarray, mortified and confused at her reactions. Susan could feel her body trembling; practically in shock as she felt another man's erection pressed so against her ass. And she blushed even further when Roberto again pulled her hips tightly into him, his hard-on pressing against her, practically dry-humping her, making no pretense about his aspiration, his cock and her pussy separated only by the thinnest material of their bathing suits.

She was a happily married woman after all! Throughout her life she was the faithful wife. She was brought up to be a good Catholic girl. Yet, why was it so strangely thrilling?

She wondered what was happening to her. There should be absolutely no reason for her body to respond to another man, and for her to be this horny. Yet strangely she loved that she was being this way. She found it both frightening and exciting.

She could not focus on anything occurring around her, as all her attention was focused on the sinfully wicked feeling of another man's arms wrapped securely around her hips and bare waist, and the unmistakable and unrelenting pressure of his cock wedged against her ass.

Had she been repressing her true desires? Was there a dark side hiding deep inside her?

And Edward continued watching as if hypnotized. He just couldn't tear his eyes away from the provocative scene right in front of him. He knew at that moment that this was not the end of their journey.

He knew there was much more to explore...

************

Susan and Edward walked back towards their hotel, his wife still freed from her top. They were holding hands, but there was an uncomfortable silence between them. Just 15 minutes earlier, Edward was at the peak of sexual excitement as he watched another man play with Susan's nipples and explore other parts of her body. As excited as he was, he knew that after over 30 years of marriage he knew what the silence meant. There was something wrong.

Susan's mind was racing. Yes she was very turned on by having another man, and a young man at that, play with her tits and run his hands over her body. She was flattered that he found her, and all her almost 50 years, attractive. She felt so sexy when she felt his cock grow to a full hard-on as he pressed into her bikini-covered ass. She loved it as he moved his cock in a rhythm around her ass.

Yet she felt something odd, like something bad just happened. She became filled with uncertainty, even a little fear. While she would admit that deep inside her she felt a thrill of excitement, her long-standing conservative side trumped her new fledgling desires. Why was she feeling so guilty?

It was now late afternoon as they continued their return walk along the beach back to their hotel. The sun was lower and was casting a beautiful golden glow on Susan's body. Edward looked at Susan's boobs moving rhythmically to the beat of their walk.

"Wow! I just love the way you boobs are jiggling and the way the sun is enhancing your tanned body," Edward wanted to say something to break the silence.

Edward's words reminded Susan that she did not have her bikini top on. She was in such deep thought and self-reflection that she had forgotten that she left her top back at the sun-lounger, and had been walking around topless for the past hour. As luck would have it, they were now walking right towards where the bulk of the people were. And, there were maybe 25 or 30 people walking directly towards them.

Edward saw what was coming. He looked at this as another opportunity to show off his wife. He felt a sense of pride walking with this beautiful woman, who was one of the few topless women on the beach. And he loved watching the approving looks of other guys as they walked past. Most of all, he loved the confidence Susan now had in her body.

As the first group approached, Susan thought to cover up. Having been brought up in the American culture where nudity isn't celebrated and the naked body is highly sexualized meant that she should feel exceedingly embarrassed with her tits exposed to the world. But she stopped herself. She did not want to regress to her 'vanilla' life. She needed to let go of whatever lingering inhibitions were flowing though her mind.

She pushed herself to walk taller with her shoulders back and her tits out. As the group walked closer, Susan saw each and every one of them staring at her tits. Most of the guys wore sunglasses. She remembered Edward telling her about guys wearing sunglasses so that their wives did not see them staring at other women. She had to chuckle.

Edward noticed also. Every person, man and woman, focused in on Susan's boobs. And when she did not even try to cover herself, he found it satisfyingly invigorating to see his wife push her conservative boundaries and elevate her confidence. She wasn't now shamelessly exposing her tits to the world to prove some point, or to show that she was brave enough, or not a prude; she was doing it because she wanted to - it turned her on. It was as simple as that.

Although it was a long, slow, transformation, the intended results were validated. That realization made this long journey so worthwhile.

As they got back to their sun-loungers, Edward asked, "How are you doing? Are you feeling okay?"

Susan reached into the beach bag, retrieved her bikini top and tied it back on. "It is getting late. Let's pack up and go back to our room. From being out in the sun all day, I need to take a rest before we go out for dinner."

"OK...not totally pissed, but...definitely something bothering her," Edward thought. He wisely decided not to push her further. They had already taken huge steps in their new lifestyle.

Susan refused to speak of it anymore for the rest of the afternoon, and after a few minutes, they eventually decided to head back to their room to shower and get ready for their night out.

There was a lot that they both needed to process. They had to decide if they could continue down this road of sexual exploration.

Or should they keep fantasy separate from reality???...

12