Susan and John Ch. 05

Story Info
Susan's parents meet Mr Gupta.
6.1k words
4.24
41k
4

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

CHAPTER 04: Susan's Parents visit Mr Gupta

By Jill York and Dan57

After the meeting with Mr Rajeev and Mr Gopal at Mr Gupta's apartment, Susan's life settled down very well. She had felt it sensible not to tell her husband John of the events that had happened. She had felt deeply embarrassed but there was an exciting naughtiness about it all. Imagining that her husband was next door while she was fucked by several men was quite arousing! She understood now the women cheating on their husbands in plays at the Theatre...

In her position as Senior Accountant, she was often summoned to Mr Gupta's office for various business meetings. He had installed his headquarters in John's supermarket and he often took an important part in the direction of the group. Susan did have an important role and Mr Gupta was obviously pleased with her performance. He had even told her husband John, that Susan was doing well and was considering her for even further promotion. Both Susan and John were elated as they felt that their education and hard work were at last paying off. They dearly wanted success for their own sakes and also to meet the aspirations of their parents.

Mostly, Susan's meetings in Mr Gupta's office were with several other senior staff and, afterwards, she would return quietly to her own office to carry on with her normal duties. On a few occasions, Mr Gupta would simply dismiss the other members of staff and ask Susan to stay for further discussions. No one found it quite strange at all. Over the months, Susan began to understand that she would always be fucked on these occasions.

She decided not to tell her husband as she found these visits quite pleasurable. It appeared that Mr Gupta liked to try different positions and part of her enjoyment was of not knowing which one. She had tasted at the beginning of their relations, one of Mr Gupta's golden relaxing tablets and continued to take one, from time to time. It wasn't really a drug but something like a glass of sherry just after a long day of work. She found that she had, afterward, an overwhelming desire to please Mr Gupta and it made her feel gorgeous. She could have asked for a pack of those pills to take one when she was alone with John but she didn't feel its necessity : with Mr Gupta, their meetings were for pleasure but, with John, it was now just her marital duty, especially now as their sexual relations were down, virtually to zero!!

Mr Gupta always seemed to surprise her. He rarely expected her to be totally undressed. Mostly, he would simply tell her to sit on the desk and open her legs. He didn't have to tell her anything else as she knew she was expected to pull her skirt right up. He would then ease her panty gusset to one side and fuck her. It was always nice but even better when she had had a golden tablet. Susan was getting more confident now and would politely ask her boss:

-Mr Gupta, would you mind if I had one of your tablets?

He was a kind man and he never refused her. On other occasions if he was busy, he would just stand near her chair. He was so close that she knew what he wanted. She would undo his trousers and pull his cock out. Usually the tablets were left conveniently on the desk and it was accepted she could take one without asking. She often did. Once she had his cock out, she would wank him in her hand a few times and was always surprised how big he always became. With the tablet and all her own feelings, she felt exquisite, beautiful, rather slutty and terribly horny. She knew he expected respect from her. She should always remember her place and ask him politely :

-Would you mind if I sucked your big cock, Mr Gupta?

He always smiled and nodded. They understood each other perfectly now. She was becoming fully trained. On other occasions, he didn't want too much participation and, by a few short words and signs, she understood perfectly what her Master required. In particular, it was the case when he had summoned John for some reason and he was waiting in the next room while she was fucked in Mr Gupta's office. The walls and the door were so thin that he could have heard any revealing conversation, moans or noises.

Susan, on these occasions, was taking from her purse some old fashioned cotton knickers and pushed them in her mouth. When she had gagged herself conveniently, he just fucked her mercilessly on his desk, banging her as hard as he could. On the last occasions, he had found it funny to use her mouth as starters : she hadn't been able to use her knickers and she had to control herself closely not to emit any noises that John would have found out. It had been such a nightmare but it had been tremendously arousing! She had cummed like never in her life!

Mr Gupta also liked to watch her play with herself. She would take a tablet and then start by sitting in front of him with her skirt up and legs open and fondle herself through her panties. He had told her that he wanted her to forget he was watching her and do it as she normally did on her own. She had never done anything like that but she had rapidly become addicted to it! She now felt quite relaxed and she even started to buy naughty magazines in a nearby newspaper shop. She now brought them regularly home and kept a pile of them in her office.

Susan could get herself quite wet doing this and had to time it so that when Mr Gupta was ready, she would slip her panties down to her knees to use her finger more effectively. Mr Gupta would look at her quite closely as she was reaching the edge of a climax and she knew that he liked to see her finger right up herself just as she came. She couldn't stop herself giving then a little gasp as she came. He always required to be given her dirty panties after she had masturbated in them and had wiped her pussy clean of her love juices with them. He wanted her to balance her knickers on her shoe and stretch her leg out to make her offering to him. She always had spare underwear in his office if he allowed her to put it on back.

Sometimes, he denied her that possibility and she had to return home with no knickers on, terrified her husband, sometimes on the driver's seat next to her, would discover it! Mary Macy enjoyed to tease her about it and she decided one day that, in such occasions, Susan shouldn't sit on her skirt in the car but arrange it around her butt and sit directly on the leather of the car seat. Her pussy was often filled up with Mr Gupta's seed or her own love juices. The upholstery of her seat was then unavoidably soiled by the fluids oozing out of her pussy! Afterwards, Susan had to spend up to two hours cleaning her seat but, fortunately, John never noticed anything! It was fortunate that he abode strictly to Mr Macy's instructions not to have sexual relations with his wife. Mr Gupta had just allowed him to lick her pussy. He had developed a very clever tongue!

Mrs Macy and her daughter were quite interested by his ability in this direction : they often took John to their bedroom, made him kneel to their feet and lifted their skirts to show off their knickers. They made him lick them through their undies before pulling them down and pushing their crotch against his lips... He expertly formed his tongue into a cone and drilled it into their pussies for their deep enjoyment. Afterwards, they fucked him most of the time. As they were training him to be a perfect submissive, he was never allowed to fuck them as he wanted. In particular, missionary position was strictly forbidden to him and he wasn't allowed to mount Mary or her mother. It was them who straddled him, taking his erect cock up their pussies. It was so exciting to be always in the dominant position for Mary and Mrs Macy! Even John finally enjoyed it, too!

His feminization was progressing nicely : he was on his fifth laser depilation session in a beauty parlor in London. His beard was now mostly a souvenir, now reduced to a few disseminated hairs and the back growth was each time sparser! They had also organized a liposuction at the level of his waist. The grease had been reinjected on his chin, around his nose and on his hips. His face was now rounder, more feminine looking and his hips were more flaring. The change wasn't that important when he wore men's outfits but it was quite conspicuous when Mrs Macy transformed him into Joan. The tightest dresses or skirts now fitted perfectly to the slim frame of Joan, showing off her tight waist, her luscious hips and her long legs.

Recently, Mrs Macy had asked John to drive her to her hair dresser as Mary was unavailable. She had accompanied Susan to one of her meetings with Mr Gupta's close friends. Without any prompting, John had dressed up like a girl, complete with a skirt, a blouse and medium height heels and a little make up. The hair dresser had complimented Mrs Macy. She had pretended Joan was her niece...

-With your daughter Mary and Joan, you must have handsome young men queuing in front of your house!

Recently, Mrs Macy had indulged into another occasion of doll playing with Joan in presence of her husband and Susan. She had produced out of a box a brand new outfit for Joan. She had opened the box with a great fuss, spreading out some fine papers to show off a complete set of girly underwear with black lacy push up bra and a string panty clearly meant to be worn by a man! There was just a string around the waist and another one running along the crack of the ass. The strings were so thin that they disappeared completely between the buttocks. The front was made in a tight leather and completely hid his cock and his balls. Joan had grimaced : the knickers must be rather painful to wear but the illusion was almost perfect : Joan looked at cursory inspection just a sexy girl.

There were also matching suspenders and stockings. John had already disappeared to let the place to Joan. Mary explained to her that the string should be put over the suspenders in order to allow an easy access to toilets without taking off the suspenders. Joan had to recognize it was quite logical. Her false boobs just fitted nicely in her bra. They really bothered Mrs Macy and she would have to find a way to hide them.

Then Mrs Macy searched in her cupboard to come back with a scandalously short schoolgirl's uniform with a tartan pleated skirt that barely covered Joan's sexy knickers, a flimsy white blouse through which you could make out the push up bra and impossibly high stilettos. The skirt was so short that Joan could see the lacy top of Joan's stockings. The whole outfit was the ultimate shame for John but Joan had rapidly gotten used to wear such revealing outfits. She had managed to get the knack of it, learning to walk, giggle and behave just like a girl. Mary Macy had taken her to a dance hall and Joan had received plenty of invitations by many suitors some of them rather young up to men older than Mr Gupta that would have loved to spend a few hours with a girl as sexy as Joan. Mary had to act the chaperone to Joan!

Mary had taught her to dance, not like a man but like a woman! During their first rehearsals, she had taken Joan in her arms and danced a few rock numbers, salsas and tangos with her pupil, playing the role of the male dancer until Joan knew the paces by heart. Mary had also led Joan into a few waltzes and several very close slow dances! She had felt satisfied by the long lessons she had given to Joan : she really knew her part now and since then, Joan had spent most of her Saturday evenings in dance halls while Susan stayed home with Mr Macy and Mr Gupta!

Of course, the most difficult part of the transformation of John was always to apply the full make up on Joan's face. They painted her nails and toes first. It was always a good training for Joan to have to tighten her stockings in front of other people as soon as the varnish had dried up! The final steps of the make up were the lipstick, a bright red with a carmine liner and a very bright gloss. Mary had chosen the lipstick to match exactly the color of her nails! The men would just see Joan's lips and die to kiss those luscious lips! Joan now applied expertly on her eyes the eye shadow Mary had chosen for her and the kohl around her eyes. Mary was quite proud of her pupil. She applied the false eye lashes herself as the final touch...

At the end, anybody would have sworn Joan was a girl and a very pretty one! They took pictures of her on Mr Macy's lap, and, of course, of Joan lifting up the hem of her dress to show her knickers or her butt to the camera. Joan looked rather slutty and it was the objective of these pictures! The straps of her black suspenders made a fine contrast with her clear skin.

When Mary was satisfied, she made Joan kneel In front of her mother. Mrs Macy had lifted her skirt to expose her undies and pulled down her knickers. She made him bend down until his lips entered in contact with Mrs Macy's pussy. Joan had dutifully started to lick and suck her clit. Mary, unbeknownst to him had put on a strap on dildo. She applied KY jelly profusely to it and she placed herself behind Joan, waiting for the proper moment. At one time, Joan bent down to explore deeper Mrs Macy's pussy. Joan arched her back then in a very alluring position. Mary told him to freeze and he obeyed immediately, accustomed to accept any whimsy from the young woman. She pushed aside the string running between Joan's ass cheeks. Mary pushed her well greased finger into Joan's anal opening. Joan wiggled her bottom to show her submission to her mistress. Joan was somewhat disappointed when Mary pulled out completely her finger!

When Joan felt a contact on her rosette, she thought that Mary had changed her mind but the pressure on her anus was swiftly rising. Mrs Macy had grabbed Joan's hair in her hands, prohibiting any attempt of escape! The dildo wasn't very big, just two inches in diameter. It went in rather smoothly without difficulty, accompanied by a scream of despair and ultimate defeat from Joan : She was buggered to the hilt for the first time! The humiliation was terrible but Mary didn't care at all! She started to fuck Joan faster and faster!

Mary was simultaneously playing with Joan's false boobs, just as if they were real, caressing his chest and pressing on his balls and his cock under the leather constraint. It finally erupted, giving Joan her first ever climax when used like a girl... Mary cuddled gently Joan afterwards. She was weeping!

-Don't weep, dear! You have now a very pretty body and girls would kill to enjoy you. Guys, too, but they would immediately discover you aren't really a girl!

-My... What could I say to Susan? I suspected she would end up being fucked by your father or by Mr Gupta and it's me finally who got a big cock up my ass!

Mary couldn't miss the opportunity to humiliate Joan a bit more :

-A big cock? You must be joking! Mr Gupta might be twice bigger! I intend to ream you to the same diameter! About Susan, why not tell her everything? You aren't allowed to fuck her but I have no instructions about her fucking you! With my strap on dildo, she could give you a nice time!

Mary left the subject until it made its way into Joan's mind. She proposed her mother to switch places : Mary would be licked by Joan while her mother would bugger their fuck toy! This time, Joan didn't need any stimulation to cum : his training was progressing actively! One week later, as Mary had proposed it, it was Susan's turn to bugger her husband in front of the whole Macy family... Being buggered in front of a man was another step in Joan's humiliation but she didn't care : she now loved to be buggered at any time by any girl. Mary had offered Susan a dildo and she used it regularly on her more and more submissive husband!

Everything in Susan and John's life seemed to be falling beautifully into place. They were wonderfully successful at their jobs. The money they owed to Mr Macy was slowly diminishing and they felt so happy with it! Both of them had now a very active sex life...

Then one Saturday evening, as they were watching television, they had some visitors they had feared for months : Susan's parents! William and Elizabeth Carlisle were certainly very loving parents but they were also very possessive and wanted to know everything about Susan and John's lives. Susan had already explained to her mother that they worked for a wonderful Indian gentleman named Mr Gupta. She had also explained that he was a very important man and all his contacts of all races including important English businessmen admired him very much.

Elizabeth listened and nodded her head but Susan could see her mother didn't really understand. Susan felt very worried. She was afraid her mother would despise the lowly origin of Mr Gupta or his friends and regard him with her haughty customary attitude toward servants. She could spoil everything she and John had worked so hard for! Susan had explained the problem to Mr Gupta, but, it just amused him. He did allow her and her husband the full freedom of all his businesses to show Susan's parents around in his different shops. Slowly, Mr and Mrs Carlisle came to realize how important Mr Gupta was. When John took his mother in law to meet Mr Gupta in his magnificent office, it was so obvious that everyone showed him much respect.

Elizabeth Carlisle became instantly and totally in love by this charming Indian gentleman. Mr Gupta also started to like the cute Elizabeth and put his arm around her shoulder several times as he showed her various innovations he had introduced over the years. Sometimes his hand would be very close to Elizabeth's breast. She never objected. Mr Gupta continued to get more and more intimate with her in the next days. He took Elizabeth by the waist quite naturally and left his hand there. Susan even saw him ushering her into one of his offices with his hand on her bottom. Elizabeth was turned toward Mr Gupta with a beaming smile!

Susan could see her parents' attitude toward Mr Gupta change dramatically in front of her own eyes. She was relieved that they now admired him as much as John and herself did! It was almost as if they were falling under his spell. Mr Gupta invited Susan and John and her parents to Mr Macy's flat for their usual little social gatherings on a few occasions. Nothing naughty happened then but they were very sociable and although a few suggestive or definitively lewd remarks were made, Mrs Carlisle didn't object. In fact, she laughed quite a lot each time. She didn't even object when Susan sat astride Mr Macy's knee and he rocked her a little. Mr Macy joked with Mrs Carlisle

-Your daughter loves me to give her a ride on my pony!

Elizabeth laughed even more when Mr Macy added :

- I will be giving her a good gallop before long!

When they went to the gatherings, both Susan and John were so stressed that they always asked for a golden tablet as it relaxed them so much. They always enjoyed themselves as they liked having some wine but with a tablet as well, they both felt wonderful and quite happy.

On their third gathering, Mrs Macy suggested to Susan that perhaps her mother and father would like to have a tablet each, too. Susan thought it was a wonderful idea and offered her parents some wine and a tablet herself. Her mother was a little doubtful but with a little coaxing from Susan, both she and William took one with a glass of wine. Elizabeth's doubts were instantly allayed and she and William felt suddenly absolutely fabulous. Susan felt so nice herself and with her mother giggling happily on her seat, everything was perfect. Elizabeth didn't seem to object either when her skirt rode up a little as she sat opposite to Mr Macy and she parted her thighs a little as he complimented her for wearing black stockings and suspenders.

Susan could see her father looked very jolly sitting next to young Mary Macy. The girl was giggling too, and Susan realized she was teasing him by squeezing his cock through his trousers in full view. Neither Elizabeth nor her husband seemed to find anything questionable there. Susan knew that the tablets were not a real drug as there was no addiction at all, it just completely lifted inhibitions and the user just thought anything to be quite normal and continued to do so for a long time! He or she remembered anything and could discuss freely about it! Susan could plainly see that her mother was giggling a little and but she was surprised when she asked for another tablet. Mrs Macy said

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12