Susan and John Ch. 11

Story Info
Edward is trained by his wife to cater for her needs.
6.5k words
3.57
30.4k
1
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 and Jill York

Edward is trained by his wife to cater for her needs

*

Edward and Elizabeth stayed late in their bed. Susan's mother wanted to make her husband discover other interesting aspects of the usual sex life of consenting adults. He woke up suddenly around half past eight with his cock deeply embedded into his wife's mouth. She was sucking his cock, rolling her tongue around his shaft or his helmet. Edward found it extremely pleasurable and bitterly thought he must have missed something earlier! When he filled her mouth with his spunk, Elizabeth opened her mouth to show it filled with a white gooey. Then she swallowed quite evidently before showing her husband that the gooey had completely disappeared...

Edward's wife then convinced her husband to take a long hot shower with her. She lathered his chest, then his legs and his back before turning to his cock and balls. It was a difficult moment for Edward as he thought that nobody, even his wife, should touch his intimate parts. Elizabeth pointed out that she had already taken his cock into her mouth. After that, there was no reason for her not to take it in her hands. He finally surrendered. Elizabeth rinsed his body and told her husband that now he could do the same thing for her. It was a bit more difficult but she finally convinced him to run the soap on her breasts, then her buttocks and finally her pussy. Edward did it quite slowly but the sensations were even better for Elizabeth who rapidly started to purr to advertise her pleasure...

- Now, darling, you can lick my pussy as you did yesterday. I love to have my pussy eaten and you are going to prepare it for Mr Gupta!

- When will he arrive?

- He told me he would be here around 2 PM, just after lunch!

Elizabeth prepared for her husband and her daughter something they had always loved : salmon in Champagne sauce. Edward had been disturbed by the price of fish and the wine but she had disregarded his concern :

- Don't worry, love! In this season, salmon is at bargain prices : This one was at £4 for a pound, less expensive than meat and so much more healthy and tasty!

They were sipping their teas when Mr Gupta arrived in a taxi. Edward opened the door to let the Indian man in. Elizabeth pressed her husband's hand and jumped in Mr Gupta's arms. He closed them on her and Edward felt a pang of jealousy in his heart when he saw his wife French kissing the new comer. She had never French kissed him! Elizabeth turned toward her husband :

- Darling, must I remind you your promise!

- Oh, sorry, love : I was distracted! Mr Gupta, we were taking tea! Would you take a seat with us and have a cup?

- Yes, thank you, Edward! You are most kind!

- One sugar or two?

- Just one, thanks!

Elizabeth sat quietly on Mr Gupta's lap. He took her in his arms, cupping a breast in his big hand. Edward could see Mr Gupta's free hand enveloping her knee then sliding along her thigh and starting to explore her crotch. Elizabeth had told him she wasn't wearing any undies. She had explained to him that it had been to excite him but he had also pointed out that it would also be easier for Mr Gupta to reach for her pussy! Elizabeth had blushed before admitting he was right! She soon started to moan in rhythm with Mr Gupta caresses on her pussy. Mr Gupta turned toward Elizabeth's husband :

- I see that Elizabeth has found the words to make you accept the situation, Edward! You realize that it has been two days since I fucked your wife for the last time. Would you mind if I went with her to her bedroom?

It was another difficult moment for Edward, but he finally nodded :

- I quite understand the itch, for you two, Mr Gupta : you may go! Elizabeth will show you where she intends to receive you!

The two of them left, arm in arm but as soon as they had left the dining room, Mr Gupta's hands were under her skirt, groping for her buttocks. Elizabeth's giggles reached her husband's ears. They were like a dagger planted in his chest! Susan whispered to her father's ear, massaging his chest soothingly with her hands.

- Would you like to watch them as they are fucking, daddy?

- Would it be possible, Susan?

- Of course, daddy : mom always leaves the door ajar. She is a bit claustrophobic and she cannot stay in a perfectly closed room! We just have to close the shutters in the corridor so it will be very dark inside and we may open the door without being noticed. It doesn't cringe! We will be able to peek inside without being caught!

They opened the door like spies. The light in the master bedroom had been dimmed but they could easily see the tiny shape of Elizabeth, almost completely covered by Mr Gupta's massive body. Elizabeth's feet were high in the air, pointing toward the ceiling, just wobbling with the noisy humps of Mr Gupta. He groaned like an animal and Elizabeth seemed to enjoy dearly all his assaults. Their coupling was getting more feverish and Elizabeth's moans more plaintive and passionate. Just then, Mr Gupta groaned differently with a sigh of satisfaction as he filled Elizabeth's pussy with his hot cum. As he withdrew, Edward could see strands of cum from the Indian man's huge cock to Elizabeth's delicious little pussy. He had never seen his wife's pussy look so red and puffy before.

Edward then put his foot on a plastic cup that emitted a revealing noise when it was crunched. Mr Gupta stopped humping Elizabeth but he didn't even move to see who had just interrupted their coupling. Elizabeth had leant on her outstretched arms. She gasped :

- Edward and you, Susan! I never thought you would have the guts to become voyeurs interrupting Mr Gupta when he is fucking ME! Especially at this moment when he was ploughing my pussy so nicely! Haven't you any modesty?

Edward would have disappeared into a mouse hole but Mr Gupta put his hand on Elizabeth's shoulder :

- Keep it cool, sweetie! They were just curious. Susan is always welcome in my bedroom as I love fucking her, too, just like you, my love and I told you I wanted to train Edward to be a real man! I want him to master both of you, girls and transmit you my orders and summons. He looks old and unimportant but he is resilient and sinewy, much more discreet than I am. Nobody would see anything strange if he visited you or the mayor's wife, for example!

- Oh you! Still dreaming of fucking her in a top class restaurant! Please come down to Earth, Master!

- I think she is just a key hole waiting for the right key to open herself and her cylinder lock has just the girth of my cock!

- She is so important that she doesn't even know your existence, Master!

- That is why I would like you, Elizabeth and you, Edward, to speak of me with her. When you will tell her how much Susan enjoys me shagging her and how horny you get, Edward, when I fuck overtly your wife in front of your eyes, she will get taken aback. When I will summon her to a famous restaurant, she will come out of curiosity and fall straight in my nets!

- You are dreaming, Master!

- Maybe but we are going to make a bet, my dear Elizabeth! I bet I will have her dancing on my cock in three months! If I win, I will propose your name for the next Demeanor School promotion but if you lose, you'll be offered to a dyke for three months as a punishment for your sins!

- Master, I don't think I'm ready to go to that school but, now, I will do my best to help you win that bet! Do you think really I could graduate?

- Sure! Princess Kira and Lady Leena did! Why wouldn't you do as well as them?

Mr Gupta turned toward Elizabeth's husband, gesturing toward his wife.

- Hey, Edward! Look at the sorry state of your wife's cunt. I fuck only a clean pussy! It's your marital duty to clean it!

With that, he pushed Edward to his knees between Elizabeth's legs. Mr Gupta then pressed his hand on the back of Edward's head, forcing his head against her tender and now well used pussy. Edward didn't try to resist as his face was pushed into his wife's sloppy pussy. His tongue automatically darted out and started lapping at her thoroughly used pussy. He felt her legs tighten around his neck and her hands grabbed fiercely his hair as is she tried to force his head into her pussy. Elizabeth had always loved having her pussy eaten! Her moans grew louder and louder and when she came to another Earth shattering climax, her husband had managed to make her pussy again nice and clean.

Just then, Mr Gupta pulled Edward out of the way and replaced him between Elizabeth's legs... He swiftly started to fuck her. Edward watched their coupling with bewildered eyes.. and growing excitation! His wife was really a slut and she was totally a puppet of that Indian man! He wanted to turn and flee that room of depravation but, at that moment, he felt a wet mouth closing around his cock. He saw a mass of dark hair and just a naked breast! At least, it was a girl! It was so exciting that he didn't even tried to investigate who was sucking his cock! The girl was no novice as she used at the same time her mouth and her tongue to give him maximum pleasure. Edward's resolution to leave these people to their indignities faltered! The girl's head was bobbing tirelessly along his shaft and he was soon moaning helplessly.

This went on for a long time as Mr Gupta enjoyed repeatedly Elizabeth, making her cum several times while the girl sucking Edward's cock pushed him to the brink before suddenly interrupting her ministrations. Each time, he calmed down, his breath went back to normal and the girl resumed her devilishly efficient slobbering on his cock. Mr Gupta cummed again into Elizabeth's pussy : Edward knew he would be soon called to clean her love tunnel and he now waited forward for it! But this time the girl sucking his cock didn't stop her slavering. He suddenly filled her welcoming mouth with his spunk! The girl licked her lips with a satisfied grin and turned toward Edward throwing her long hair backward. She lifted her eyes toward him. His heart missed a beat : he knew that girl! It was Susan, his beloved daughter! How could she had debased herself so low to have crawled to his feet and have taken willingly her father's cock in her mouth to suck him as he watched his own wife being fucked by a stranger in front of his eyes!

- Susan, what did you do? It's so depraved!

- Yes, Daddy but I felt your despair! I sensed you needed comfort and I knew it was the best soothing way I could give you!

- It worked! Thanks, Susan!

- I'm ready to help you in the same way as often as you need it, Daddy!

Mr Gupta interrupted them!

- Tut! Tut! Don't forget you are MY fuck toy, Susan! You cannot offer your body to anyone, wench! I'm the only one who has that authority! I had the same idea so I didn't stop you there but, next time, you and your father must ask for MY permission! Is it understood?

- OK, Mr Gupta! Receive my apologies!

- No use : you really needed it! But, my dear Edward, we have to discuss somewhat, between men, just the two of us! You, the girls, place yourself in sixty nine position and give you pleasure to one another and make it very noisy! Thus, you won't be able to follow our discussion!

Elizabeth and her daughter looked to one another and a lascivious smile appeared on their faces. Saying they were happy from the order they had just been given was a gross understatement! Their curiosity was exasperated but they had developed submissive tendencies. If Mr Gupta told them not to listen to their discussion, they would obey him with no questions! They fell on their knees and crept until they were facing each other. Elizabeth was a bit shy to play with her daughter in front of her husband and Mr Gupta. That was why Susan bent down and kissed her mother. At the beginning, it was just a peck on the lips but she soon started to lick her mother's upper lip then she swept Elizabeth's teeth with her tongue... Elizabeth was very excited and she moaned in bliss. She slightly parted her jaws and Susan pushed in her tongue. Elizabeth gave her just a token resistance and the two girls' tongues soon got entwined, exploring each other's mouths. Their kisses became hotter and hotter.

Elizabeth pushed the situation to new heights when she slowly unbuttoned her daughter's top. Her cleavage came into view. Elizabeth continued opening Susan's bodice. Mr Gupta discovered a mauve push up bra. Elizabeth opened another button and Susan's belly started to appear. The two girls now exchanged frantic French kisses and Elizabeth had completely forgotten her initial shyness. She had no problems servicing ten or twenty men, even in public, but just kissing her daughter on the lips had been a major problem for her but she seemed now on the way to total recovery! Elizabeth opened another button and Susan's belly button appeared. She didn't seem bothered by her being exhibited in front of Mr Gupta and her own father!

Susan's bra opened in the front. Elizabeth unhooked it and revealed her breasts that immediately spilled out. They were nice, firm and quite arrogant orbs... Elizabeth bent down and took Susan's left nipple in her mouth and sucked it avidly. She didn't want the other nipple to feel idle and unused and she fiddled with it with her free hand. Susan took her boobs in her hands to cup them, lift them up and offer them to her mother. Mr Gupta pointed out that they had been playing together for twenty minutes and didn't seem ready to abide to his orders. Susan and Elizabeth blushed horribly.

Elizabeth reclined on the thick carpet covering the floor, she opened her legs and told her daughter to give her good head as she named it. Susan crawled on top of her mother between her legs and bowed her head to eat her out. When her lips touched Elizabeth's pussy, her mother clenched her legs around Susan's head, completely deafening her. Elizabeth started to lick her daughter's love lips and Susan's legs closed around Elizabeth's ears. They were now totally cut from the men's discussion. Elizabeth seemed insatiable and Susan spent what felt a very long time between her mother's legs, dutifully lapping at her wet cunt and pushing her tongue inside to taste the delights Elizabeth harbored inside her belly.

Of course, Elizabeth reciprocated as wantonly as she could to her daughter's ministrations, screaming her pleasure. Finally, both women came, almost together, climaxing over each other's face, their juices covering the other girl's face and dripping on her face to be scooped and swallowed by their very compliant tongues.

When they were sure, none of the girls could overhear them, Mr Gupta turned toward Edward.

- Now the girls can't hear us, Edward! I wanted to keep this discussion private out of masculine friendship. I will be frank with you, Edward : you've just seen how aroused can Elizabeth become. I allowed your wife to have her way with you but you just managed to obtain two hard on even when Elizabeth deployed all her talent to restore your virility. I think you should admit you are no longer able to satisfy her and let other men take care of your wife!

- I realized that Elizabeth has still plenty of sex appeal and that I could not cope for her sexual needs by a far shot!

- Then what do you intend to do : fight me or help me give to your wife a very exciting sex life. She has certainly told you that she run into a whole rugby team in the train, two months ago and she serviced the whole group, passing from a cabin to another until she had serviced all the men. I will not hide from you the fact that you were cuckolded many times that night, that Elizabeth was paid for what she had done! Your wife is now a whore and you can't do anything about it!

- Yes, she told me it all but I couldn't accept how deeply she has changed in a few months : she has been so prudish!

- Yes but she was totally unsatisfied sexually. She was like a perfectly ripe fruit on a tree, ready to fall in the hands or mouth of the first suitor! What is your age difference, Edward?

- Sixteen years! She hadn't been able to find someone who wanted to marry her. I offered marriage to her and she immediately agreed to it. We were quite happy for twenty years!

- Edward! I want you to be sure I don't intend to steal Elizabeth from you! If you accept my conditions, Elizabeth will continue to come back every month, will regularly phone you but her pussy, her mouth or her arse will belong to me! You will have the possibility of using her each time she comes and of course when she hasn't been able to find a lover!

- Thank you, Mr Gupta! Losing Elizabeth was my worst worry. If she had had a permanent lover, he would have entered in competition with me and sooner or later she would have transferred her allegiance to him but being a whore will prevent her from developing love relations with her customers. I just fear she might get some disease : AIDS or such things!

- Don't worry with that : she will be quite safe with me! Strangers who may have some venereal disease will use a condom when they fuck her but I know a few people who are especially trustworthy in these matters and they will fuck her bareback as I always do. To prove me that you are ready to cooperate, I would like you to suck your wife's pussy clean each time me or my friends have filled her pussy with our cum!

- I've done it already, Mr Gupta!

- Yes Edward but your active participation to a gang bang of your beloved wife is something different, don't you think so?

- You are right, Mr Gupta, as usual!

- Then I'll organize something next month : a dozen of students, young and very virile, would be perfect for you to discover how horny your wife could get and for me how deeply you love your wife!

- You won't have any doubt left!

- Now I would need another token of your collaboration : in your position, you should know which of your parishioner occasionally visit whores. Elizabeth could offer her services to them without causing a scandal.

- I can't do anything of that kind, Mr Gupta! The seal of Confession is the base of our faith!

- I don't want you to break it, Edward! I'm pretty sure that people told you such secrets concerning not themselves but neighbors or friends. I don't intend to do them any harm, just to propose them the services of your wife!

- Then I would take a central part in the degradation of my poor Elizabeth! No!

- But Elizabeth is already a whore by trade and you won't change anything to her present status! On the contrary, they might be afraid to be discovered and they could end up trying to abandon their unholy conduct!

Edward took a long time before answering

- You might be right, Mr Gupta! I had thought about visiting these sinners and implore them to stop it but they laughed at me and I abandoned the idea!

- You should not have given up! Let's make a test : give me a single name and the indecencies that man has made and we will see what Elizabeth can do! Elizabeth gives me half of her earnings. I am not greedy and I will give half of it to a charity you'll organize as soon as possible... Elizabeth needs some exercise!

- You win, Mr Gupta! The first man I think to is Mr. Carmichael Thorpe. He has repeatedly seduced girls or married women in my parish and in the nearest villages. He has then forced them, I don't know how, to wear slutty very short schoolgirl skirts with patent shoes and shirts that would suit better to teenagers. It seems he has a fetish for it! Finally, he offers them to his friends for a retribution with no consideration for their family lives! He has caused half of the divorces in my parish and even one suicide. I think the devil is awaiting him but I just mourn the lives of so many people he may still destroy

- OK, Edward! That is sufficient to make Mr Thorpe the central target of Elizabeth!

Edward helped Mr Gupta quite efficiently. In a few hours, he knew everything of importance on Mr Thorpe! On the next morning at ten AM, Elizabeth pressed the ring at the man's door. He opened it and was startled discovering an unknown woman wearing a very short school girl uniform, the kind he always had loved! As she stood at attention, before him, he could see a pink cloud between her legs : her skirt was so short that her knickers were in perfect evidence! Mr Thorpe's cock became instantly hard : he had to fuck that silly slut who offered herself so stupidly to his desires!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12