Susan and John Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry called for Susan and Joan who arrived quite swiftly like well rehearsed waitresses. He told them to open their bodices and show him their tits. Susan immediately obeyed but Joan wasn't quite keen to do it. Susan may regularly bugger her husband with a big strap on dildo or a large anal plug but Joan was awfully afraid by the idea a man could decide to have his way with him! Joan finally complied with the orders she had been given with obvious reluctance. Susan and Joan sat on their knees on both sides of Harry. He asked Elizabeth to take a photograph of himself between Susan and Joan! Elizabeth politely declined to appear naked on another photo. Harry then asked Susan to wank him in her mouth while Joan played with his balls. He finally took Susan's tits in his mouth and sucked her nipples before applying the same treatment to Joan who didn't protest, to Susan and Elizabeth's surprise! Joan even cupped her breasts in her hands to offer them to Harry's mouth but her nipples had become so sensitive!

Then the two waitresses helped Elizabeth to put on back her marvelous dress. Susan's mother was quite glad she had chosen a non crease fabric. She had just to apply new make up and comb her hair to appear as neat as when she had entered the restaurant! Of course, she was naked under her dress when they entered the night club. The music was already going with series of house music, then Madison, then rock, a real waltz and three very long slow numbers. All the girls wanted to dance and they didn't want to miss a single dance. Elizabeth was no different.

Harry and Elizabeth started dancing but soon, the DJ decided to spice things up and announced girls should swap partners. Men started to get bold, dancing with partners they didn't know, stroking the women, feeling their bums or their tits. There were several similar partner swapping and Elizabeth came to enjoy testing so many dance partners! At the next exchange, she, retrieved Harry with pleasure. During the next slow dances, she took advantage of the dimmed lights to open his fly and grab his swollen and very hard cock for a few seconds. Elizabeth just giggled and gave him a big smooch on the dance floor. Of course, afterward, Harry wanted more, much more contact with Elizabeth! He danced with her a long time, trying one after the other all the doors in the dance hall. He finally found a rest room with all the lights off. There were piles of unused material but they could still hear the music loud and there was the key on the door!

Harry locked the door and turned toward Elizabeth. He playfully stroked her ass and then gripped her dress and pulled it down to the floor. He had noticed the easiest way to do it at the restaurant! Elizabeth gasped, now again in only her stockings, garter belt and high heels! There was a table in the room. Elizabeth offered Harry just token resistance before she was on the edge of the table with her thighs wide open. Harry told her immediately :

- I want you on your hands and knees, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth was too excited to resist to Harry's orders. She complied immediately, rolling onto her stomach, and then offered proudly her pussy and her rosette to Harry! He pushed her shoulders down until her boobs were firmly pressed on the table, her beautiful round bottom was alluringly sticking up in the air. Harry could perfectly see her love lips quite wet and gaping wantonly. Harry took position behind her with her buttocks lewdly presented to him. She was urging him not to dawdle, to skewer her with his big cock, to impale her with no mercy, just like she loved to be fucked! Harry pushed her thighs even further apart, planting his fore finger into her moist pussy.

Harry stripped off swiftly, releasing a cock that had recovered significant girth and hardness. It was still steadily growing and stiffening as he gazed at the woman exhibited lewdly before him. Elizabeth handed him a condom and he deftly put it on. He just muffled :

- If we are to meet again, I'll be regularly tested for HIV so I can dispense with that damned rubber. I would love fucking you bareback!

- Me too! Feeling your jets of seed splashing against the walls of my pussy is an experience I'm relishing in advance : you're so handsome and well hung that any woman would feel honored to receive your cock in any of her holes!

Harry moved forward, his large thick cock standing straight out like an iron bar. He gripped Elizabeth's hips with his huge paws and used them like handles. He humped forward, drawing her to him in a quite dominating manner. She parted the lips of her pussy with her fingers to help him enter her. Elizabeth gripped harry's cock with her left hand and directed it toward her pussy. Elizabeth gasped when she felt his cock drilling into her belly. She cried out when she felt him pushing deeper, stretching her out. She would have screamed when his shaft slowly impaled her but he had silenced her with his mouth and he had chosen the moment when the music in the dance hall was so noisy it would have covered any noise she could have emitted. Her pussy was deliciously tight around his cock, a velvet glove around his hardness! Harry held her firmly as he pushed his cock into her pussy, gradually filling her love tunnel. She screamed when his hard cock banged against her cervix : she had taken him whole! He held her impaled on his cock until her moans and cries had subsided.

Elizabeth loved to be stretched out to capacity, be it with Mr Gupta, Harry or anyone else : she didn't care as long as she was masterfully fucked by a hard cock! When she had adjusted to his girth, Harry began to steadily move in and out of Elizabeth's pussy, slowly pulling out until only the head of his cock remained in her belly then thrusting much faster into her pussy, ramming his cock fully into her each time! Elizabeth was groaning rhythmically as he fucked her with his big and very hard cock. He was in no hurry, nobody would disturb them. He could take all the time e wanted to enjoy that girl!. He listened carefully to the pitch of her screams. Gradually, her cries changed from fears of being split in two to whimpering and moaning when the pleasure overwhelmed her senses and finally utter ecstasy . She was then ostensibly aroused, her body flushed and trembling. She began shaking, and she cried out as he pushed her into a shattering climax.

Harry held still till her orgasm subsided slowly before resuming his see sawing in her pussy again. He hadn't cummed so far. He continued his steady thrusting, now stroking powerfully, lifting her from the table, her body jerking madly each time. The table was far from comfortable but Harry didn't care : Elizabeth made a very pneumatic mattress for him, Harry was nearing a climax and he began groaning, moving faster in and out of her pussy. She cried out as she felt his cock swelling in her pussy. She could feel his cockspasming inside her as he spurted into the condom. Harry was quite proud making her cry aloud helplessly as her body was shaken with another climax! He owned her completely and she was quite aware that she belonged to him, not because she loved him but because he had bought her during the auction! A whore kept her dignity but a slave had none : she was just property! Harry held her tightly, quietly draining his cock into her pussy. She began sobbing, tears on her face at the shameful way she had been taken, the way her body had betrayed her, responding to the primitive fucking she had endured from a total stranger.

Elizabeth felt debased, dejected, flushed and horribly embarrassed but her feeling of being nothing but a sex toy for Mr Gupta and his friends was even better exposed that it had ever been and Elizabeth loved every moment of it : she was just an object for her master and she was so happy to be just that : absolute domination, complete submission and total abandon to his will! They were the prerequisites for Elizabeth's happiness, now!

Harry insisted to drive her home and not call for Edward. When they stopped in the alley in front of her house, she knelt on the cabin floor and opened his fly. She pulled down the top of her dress, offering her breasts to him. They were bathed in the moon light. She pressed her boobs around his cock, transforming them into a tight sheath for his pleasure. She had bent her head as far as she could. When he pushed his cock up her slit, he banged against her mouth and she welcomed him with her tongue before he rammed into her gullet. She felt just some sort of awkwardness. What was the problem? She finally realized he was clearly ashamed of having taken advantage from the vicar's wife! She smiled a bit before his shyness. He had been so masterful as he fucked her for their mutual pleasure but now he inspired her more motherly feeling. She cooed to his ears to give him courage!

- I'm sorry, Elizabeth! It's too late to buy you a dress or a jewel or even a simple flower! I would love to offer you a token of my gratitude! But I have just some cash!

Harry, deep in his mind, wondered whether he would be some day bold enough to date Elizabeth again. He clearly hadn't realized she was a whore. She had to give him a clue :

- Don't worry, Harry! I don't want any money : I am not a whore but if you absolutely want to give me something, I'll accept some money : I've my own charities!

Elizabeth was quite pleased watching the relief on Harry's face. He placed three hundred pounds in an envelope and handed it to Elizabeth. She French kissed him to show him she had appreciated his gift.

- I accept to be a whore for you, Harry! I don't want any other gift from you! I will be your whore, totally dedicated to your pleasure!

They exchanged a last kiss before Elizabeth closed the door behind her. She climbed the stairs, lifting her gown to prevent herself from toppling in the stairs. Sshe went straight to Mr Gupta's bedroom for her usual report. He congratulated her :

- You see, Elizabeth that starting this charity wasn't so difficult! Here is the check for Edward!

- And he has given me- let me count...- Three hundred pounds for me personally! I want to share it with you. I was on my duty as a whore!

- No, Elizabeth : it was a tip and you keep it all! That was our agreement!

- But you always told me that any work should be paid : you got nothing for your role of auctioneer!

- You are wrong, Elizabeth : I was paid in kind! Now we have six applications for women asking to be auctioned off for the charity! Four of them have been submitted by rather pretty women that would find a high price at auction. The mayor has proposed his own wife, Vicky Furham. I've accepted her application and I've scheduled her auction in just two weeks. Of course, I will bid for her, then.

- And you intend to fuck her then!

- Of course, Elizabeth! I even offer you to come with me. You would appear during the auction. I've not decided whether you'll be auctioned too or you will be an help for the auctioneer unless I will leave you totally in charge of the auction : it would be fun, having a pretty woman trying to lure men to purchase one of her friends!

- Vicky is NOT one of my friends! I must have met her no more than three times, mostly for very short times!

- Maybe, such unimportant details are most likely to change! If she becomes one of my pets, I may have both of you entertain me together in the future!

- You are my Master and a slave must abide to her owner's wishes!

- Just an information : we have to postpone our return travel by one day. I just had had the information of a visit of fifteen Indian students to a local university. I proposed them to sleep in this house tomorrow evening. I arranged for cots to be brought for them! I'm quite sure that you've already understood that you will have to entertain them all : fifteen healthy and very virile young Indian guys, just for you! Imagine the pleasure they will give you!

- Fifteeen!

- Yes! I've had them checked for HIV and other venereal disease. Everything is perfect : so they will be allowed to cum in your pussy and Edward will have to clean you of all their spunk! I'm going to fuck you, then, as usual, I will send you to him as I hate sloppy seconds. As he will clean your pussy, you'll inform him he will be busy all night.. I don't know whether you've heard the expression but when I was young, when a girl was shared by several men, we called it pulling a train! Of course, I'll place the first wagon!

The small bus transporting the students arrived around six PM. Mr Gupta greeted them at the door and ushered them inside. A large circular table had been laid out on the terrace at the back of the house, outside of the neighbors' view. Edward had put on an outfit of a lackey in full livery and offered the visitors tea and coffee. The students were mesmerized when they discovered, lying spread eagle on a small table, in the center of the main table, Elizabeth, completely naked with her legs wide open and tied to two legs on the table. Her wrists were attached to the two other legs and her head was hanging from the table. Susan had carefully arranged her mother's body so that her buttocks were just at the edge of the table. Elizabeth was totally offered to the lust of the students.

Mr Gupta had carefully explained the rules if the students wanted to use Elizabeth's body : her mouth and her pussy were totally available to them but they were allowed to cum only in her pussy. When it would be filled up to capacity with cum being expelled around a guy's cock, they would just have to call for the lackey who would clean the slut with his tongue and swallow everything he had scooped out of her pussy. Then the students could resume cumming into Elizabeth's pussy. The students spontaneously formed a long queue. Elizabeth had been blindfolded to prevent her to know how many young and very hard cocks she was expected to service but it would have been of limited interest as the students chatted with Mr Gupta or sipped tea served by Edward before returning to the queue. On the table, there was a big bowl filled with blue Viagra pills. Mr Gupta really expected to drain completely the balls of the fifteen students.

Just to prove the students that Elizabeth was totally available to them, Mr Gupta had inaugurated her, pushing his cock into her mouth. When he had considered his cock sufficiently greased by her saliva, he had pulled out, moved between her legs and savagely rammed his cock into her pussy. Elizabeth had screamed but it had been a scream of complete satisfaction when he had entered her! The students had taken his place afterward. They were young and very virile. Most of them had already cummed three times in her pussy but their cocks had kept their hardness! Elizabeth had already been fucked non stop for five hours and Mr Gupta told his guests he would be quite disappointed if they weren't able to fuck Elizabeth until the wee hours! His only worry was whether Edward would be able to stomach so much cum. If there was a problem, Joan would replace him! Around midnight, Susan would join the party, make a total strip tease for the students' enjoyment and let them feel her. She would offer them afterwards blow jobs to help them get ready to fuck Elizabeth again. Her pussy would be quite sore for a few days but that was a price Mr Gupta was eager to pay!

He had recently began to take advance bookings for stag parties where Elizabeth would take the central role : a good fee but she would have to service around one hundred guys each time :: Elizabeth needed much more practice! Pulling a train like tonight or being sent to Demeanor school would give her the stamina required for her future adventures!

12