Susan and John Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Gupta pulled out, still very slowly and plunged into her again. The fireworks exploded again in her head. He was pummelling her delicate pussy like a rutting animal! Now Vicky understood the real meaning of fucking and being fucked. She was angry against her husband when he had laughed as she complained of her lack of sensation : he was so kind to accept to fuck her. She should thank him for the effort he condescended to make for her! They began to fuck real hard and her pleasure increased even more!

Her repeated shattering climaxes led Vicky to reconsider the importance of some facts in her life. So far, she had thought that the moment her husband had deflowered her during their wedding night was the opening of her sexual life, the most important moment in her life. Now she had discovered it had been just child play of no great importance. She wiped out the memory of her first coupling with her husband and replaced it with the much more memorable moment when she had cummed for the first time with Mr Gupta deeply embedded in her pussy : that was so much more important! She had read that some surgeon could reconstruct a hymen and allow a girl to appear virginal to a man. She would find on Internet a clinic ready to do it : she wanted to offer her new virginity to Mr Gupta and completely forget her marriage with her almost impotent husband! That reminded her that she had still a virginity to offer her new Master and she just hoped he would wait too long before taking it! Perhaps he could take both in the same day : Afterwards, there would be no doubts in her mind that he was her true mate, her partner in love from which she was ready to accept anything!!!

(To be continued)