Susan and Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan allowed herself to take a large drink from the wine glass. Quickly, she glanced in the mirror to check her reflection. She wanted to make sure she still looked attractive. Desirable even.

"Mother?" A voice said " Mother? Where are you? Ah, there you are. Hiding in the kitchen! Happy Christmas!"

Susan turned around to face the handsome young man that greeted her so enthusiastically. It was her son.

"James! Oh, Happy Christmas! Come here and give your mother a kiss. How are you? How is everyone? Where's that wife of yours?"

"Right here!" A second voice interrupted.

Susan looked over her son's shoulder. There, standing by the door she saw a beautiful and familiar figure. It was Kate.

"Happy Christmas Susan. How is my favourite mother-in-law?" Kate said mischievously.

"I'm fine," Susan replied, trying her best not to act nervously "How is my favourite daughter-in-law?"

12