Susan & Mark's Commission Ch. 01

Story Info
Susan's New Job and New Boss.
1.7k words
4.1
61.8k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IWantHer
IWantHer
13 Followers

Chapter 1: Susan New Job and New Boss

"It is nice to finally meet Mark's wife," exaggerated George Bluburn, the president of one of my husband's small accounts. We were at a mixer my husband's company was holding for their clients. Mark, my husband, is an average IT sales guy. Don't let him know I said that but he is. He works hard but never quite lands the big accounts. George's company was big and not doing a lot of business with Mark.

I was 28 at the time and hadn't really found a job that paid much. I helped get Mark through school and just worked hard.

George and I hit it off at the party. Not a sexual thing. The guy is over 60. But I think I reminded him of his daughter or maybe even granddaughter. Anyway, after talking George found out I wanted a decent job and he said one of his managers needed an administrative assistant. Within two weeks I was working at Mobile Information Marketing.

My life changed after working there for seven months. I was never great at computers, even though Mark works for an IT firm. Our IT director, Franklin, at first complained about sending some of his employees to me more than others for support. But after I worked there a month, Franklin, was personally helping me. He was definitely flirty. Half the time, when I sat at my desk and had him walk me through our database system, or marketing software, I felt him looking down my shirt. At first, I was kind of bothered by it. But he was so nice that I realized it was really a compliment.

After working there for seven months, we had the company yearend party for employees only. It was at a downtown hotel. Franklin spent most of his time with me drinking, buying me drinks, looking down my shirt, and dancing. We hit it off and flirted like we were back in high school. It was really flattering that a guy 10 years older would want to flirt with me rather than someone his age. And I had never really hit it off with a black guy before. It was all innocent.

The next week, Franklin called my boss and me into his office. He wanted me to transfer to his department and become his administrative assistant and was willing to give me a good raise. My boss was disappointed but Franklin had worked out all the HR issues.

I got settled in with a lot of subtle flirting going back and forth between us.

What I failed to tell you, is Franklin is the contact for Mark at Mobile Information Marketing. So once a month, Mark made a sales call and I got to see him. Everything was great until Mark tried to sell Franklin on a major upgrade of their systems and additional database work.

Franklin didn't like the price or the terms but liked the enhancements. This was going to cost the company over $225,000.

I could tell Franklin was probably not going to buy it. Mark asked me for the inside scoop and I told him not to plan on the sale. The sale alone would be over $40,000 in commissions to us. Considering last year he only made $60,000 this was a huge order.

Over dinner Mark started, "Honey, we could really use the commission. I need you to help me on the account."

"What the hell can I do? I'm just Franklin's secretary. I'm not a sales person and I can't make the decision."

"I need you to get all in inside intelligence you can. You know who the competitors are."

"Yeah but I told you who they are. You already know a lot about them. Besides, it would be a conflict of interest to tell you more than that."

"Well can you soften Franklin up to me or something? Can you help me make sure he likes our company and our recommendation?"

"I guess I can try," was all I could say. I thought and thought about how to help.

Since Franklin obviously liked me and liked flirting with me, I decided to go to lunch with him and find out what he thought of Mark's proposal.

I dressed up a little racier than normal. Shorter skirt. Same top but just let one more button unbuttoned. I also decided to wear 3 ½" heels verses my normal short pumps and sandals.

To say Franklin liked the outfit would be an understatement. He was all eyes and even had some accidental bumps and brushes. He asked if we could have lunch, which is what I was planning.

We went to a sports bar and ate food and did our normal flirting. My downhill slide came at the end of that lunch. I really didn't know what I was doing or what I should do to help Mark.

Franklin said, "Well, my little hottie. Is there any reason you have dressed up extra fine for me today?"

"Who said it was for you?"

"Are you saying it was for someone else? Is there someone else I'm competing with, honey?"

"No. I was hoping we could grab a bit to eat."

"Well we ate. We should go back to work. Unless you want something."

"Franklin, it is just Mark's proposal."

"Oh, I get it. You want me to take his quarter million proposal and thought if you dressed extra fine I would go for it?"

"Well no not that. I'm just wondering if there is anything Mark should do to help you go forward with him rather than some of the other vendors."

There was an uncomfortable silence.

"Tell you what. I can't promise that I can or will buy it but I will favor his company on one condition."

"What's that?"

"We go out every Friday for lunch, my treat, as long as you dress up extra nice. That is your treat. We will be making a decision in two months so that is eight Friday lunches."

"Heck, that's not bad. Sure. Let's go back to work, Ok?"

+++++++++++++

It started pretty innocently. For the next couple Fridays Mark commented on my attire. I bought some stuff on line: shorter skirts, new heels, tight blouses. I even picked up a jacket that matched so I didn't look too slutty. Mark wasn't exactly happy but I told him it is a small price to pay for a $40,000 commission.

After three weeks, Franklin came to my office on a Thursday afternoon.

"Hey, I've got an idea. Let's skip lunch tomorrow and I will let you off early and we will go to Happy Hour at Axels at 3:00.

Dressed in one of my new outfits on Friday, I worked through lunch. At 3:00 Franklin stopped by my desk and hurried me out to his car. Nothing was happening at 3:00 in the afternoon at Axels. Franklin and I were pretty much alone. There were 2 for 1 deals and by 5:00 Franklin had pushed so many drinks to me I was getting really light headed. By 5:30 a rush came. I guess work was out. We ate dinner and an appetizer but it didn't really help calm my buzz down.

At 6:30 Mark called me on my cell, "Hey where are you at?"

"Um...I'm talking to Franklin about your proposal."

"Sounds loud there."

"We are talking over a dinner. I'll give you a call when I am coming home. OK?"

"OK. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine honey. Love you."

I was loose. Franklin was handsome and flirting and buying everything. He ordered more drinks for me but somehow I missed that his hand had been on my thigh for a while. I noticed it because he was moving it up my leg.

"Susan, open your shirt just one more button?" was the recurring question I kept hearing.

Finally I decided to undo one. I was slightly embarrassed but I think, not really sure I was thinking at all, but I think he was the only one who could see down my shirt. From the front I hoped it was still decent.

At 7:15 he was begging for another button. That is when I recommended we go outside where others couldn't see.

We got out and walked around the back. I don't know what happened next. All I remember was my back was against the wall, my shirt was completely unbuttoned and Franklin was making out hard on me. I wasn't stopping anything. We had been flirting for months and I guess with my inhibitions lowered, I just went for it.

He pressed himself against me and I could feel his tool getting larger. By the time I broke the kiss my bra had disappeared and his hands were all over my chest. I was getting so fucking turned on. It was just raw passion.

After a couple minutes of him eventually sucking on my chest I could feel his pants were getting tight. So I told him I would help relieve him.

I knelt down, unbuckled his pants, pulled out his dick and was a little surprised. It wasn't like some monster thing from a porn flick but it was longer than Mark's; maybe even a little larger but definitely longer. I had never given a blow job to black guy so it was kind of a turn on all by itself.

I licked and licked. Then I opened my mouth and tried to take as much in my mouth as I could. I was fine until I felt Franklin grab my hair on both sides of my head. Then he took over. He just forced my head to fuck his dick. It was rough, fast and surprising. At first I'm not sure I liked it but he kept going and I got in rhythm with him. He expanded a little more and then told me he was going to come. I pulled back but he put his hand on the back of my head and forced me all the way down on him. He shot his load in the back of my mouth. I thought it would be quick but he had built up so much and I couldn't swallow it so it filled my mouth and then came dribbling out all over my cloths.

IWantHer
IWantHer
13 Followers