Susan & Mark's Commission Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan's Friday Lunches.
846 words
4.13
36.7k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IWantHer
IWantHer
13 Followers

Chapter 2: Susan's Friday Lunches

That night, I convinced Franklin to run to Target with me to pick up some jeans and a shirt to change into. I got home around 9:00 and was really wasted.

Mark and I didn't talk much but Saturday I just told him that Franklin and I went to happy hour and I drank too much. But I wanted Franklin to like Mark's propel. Besides, 9:00 isn't that bad.

Monday I told Franklin that what happened Friday could not happen again. He smiled and just said, "Whatever you say, honey. But I know you loved it and want it again."

That was a week from hell. All week I was trying to work but couldn't stop thinking terrible thoughts about what I would like to do with Franklin during our Friday lunch.

Friday came and I decided not to dress in my usual racy Friday attire and he noticed. I told him that was not going to happen again.

We went to lunch and there was a pregnant tension in the air. We ate. He flirted by commenting about how he really liked last Friday. My face betrayed me. I smirked and my face became red.

We got in the car to go back to work. Franklin took a route through a neighborhood and parked it on a side street. I don't know why but I couldn't take it any longer. I jumped on his side of the car, pulled the level to his seat to make him recline and just started making out with him. He had his hands on my ass and grabbing me even though I had jeans on. I should have restrained myself but I unbutton my shirt, pulled it off, and Franklin moved his hands up to remove my bra.

When my breasts were free I just shoved his face in my cleavage. He was sucking and licking, grabbing my ass and then trying to get his hands under my jeans to get a better feel. I pulled up a little and began unbuttoning just the top couple buttons of my jeans to let his hands on my ass.

Now I had him sucking on my chest and groping my butt. I was getting close when I felt him pull his hands out. They grabbed the tops of my jeans and just started pushing them to my knees. I kicked and kicked to get them off.

Now here I am with nothing on but my panties. I'm grinding my pussy against his jeans like I'm making love to them. He pushed me up, unzipped his pants, pulled them down to his knees and pulled me back down. I was grinding underwear to underwear. I wanted an orgasm now. His dick was so hard it was like a toy for me and I was protected for the moment. I grabbed his underware with his dick in my hand and began rubbing it on my panties. It was like I had my own toy.

After a few moments and before I could really object, he ripped my panties off with one motion with both his hands. I was fucking naked in a car with my boss. But I was crazy. I still thought I was safe and tried to get my climax by grinding on his tool on the other side of his underwear.

It was working and I was almost there. My eyes were closed so didn't think much when he said, "Hold on. You are working so hard on my dick, I need to adjust myself."

I lifted my hips to let him adjust himself but when I came down his dick was coming into my pussy. The fucker had moved his under down and was going in me.

I tried to stop but his other hand just grabbed my hips and pulled down so he just slipped right in. Damn I was so wet anything would slip in.

It was so long and just kept going in and in. When he came back it was the longest strokes I had ever had.

"You like it don't you, my little hottie." Franklin started.

"Fuck yes," was all I muttered.

"Tell me you like it."

"I like it."

"You want to cum don't you?

"Yes. Damn it. Yes." And that is when I did. I pushed so hard down on him he went all the way in and felt like he was touching my stomach.

Then he came back and forth one or two times and exploded in me.

++++

That was the start of a weekly Friday lunch fuck that Franklin and I had. He did view Mark's proposal and at the end of the two months he decided to go forward with Mark's company.

We talked about not having to have our Friday lunches but we were kidding ourselves. We both liked it too much.

Mark would get the commission after the installation was finish and the client paid. The problem coming was Mark's company wasn't the greatest on the operations side of the house.

IWantHer
IWantHer
13 Followers