Susan & Mark's Commission Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan keeps Kang happy, and keeps Mark happy.
3.4k words
3.92
37.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IWantHer
IWantHer
13 Followers

Chapter 03: Susan Keeps Kang Happy and Keeps Mark Happy

Mark didn't know what Franklin and I were doing at lunches every Friday. He did know we went to lunch and flirted but that is about it. What Mark did like was our Friday nights. After a little while I noticed I would start getting horny Thursday night in anticipation of Friday's lunch. Then afterwards, I was still horny because I didn't always get off even though Franklin did. I think I enjoyed doing something naughty but didn't seem to feel bad because it was helping my husband so much.

Friday nights I would keep my sexy cloths on and go out dancing, drinking, or whatever Mark wanted. Then Friday nights were filled with great sex. Mark began asking if I liked looking so hot for all the other guys at the office on Fridays.

"Yeah, I guess," was my initial reply, trying to see where he was going.

"I can't believe how hot you are on Fridays. During the day I can't stop thinking about you in your hot outfits around all those guys."

"Does it make you mad? I can stop if you want me to."

"No. I'm surprised. I'm starting to get really turned on by it. And by the evening you and I are like two magnets that just crash together in great sex."

"So you are saying you like me dressing up on Fridays?"

"Yeah, I think it is so hot having you flirt with the guys. It even makes me a little more confident when I come to make a sales call. It's kind of like they know you are mine and they want what I have."

That was a relief to me. I didn't have to confess anything yet. Who knows. Maybe Mark would get turned on if he knew I was doing a little more than flirting. I just didn't feel comfortable yet bringing that up.

+++++++

A couple months into the software installation, I had some meetings and then went directly into Franklin's office without knocking. That was not abnormal since I am his assistant and usually know what is happening. However, this time I didn't realize he had three of his employees in his office. They must have come when I was in my meetings. I caught them in the middle of a conversation where the general tone was how bad Mark's company is implementing the software. They saw me and tried to act nice.

"Don't mind me guys." I started. "Mark may be my husband, but we have a job to do and I work for this company not his."

That fuelled a 30 minute gripe session.

Kang was graduate student from China and was the wiz of the group. He was short, small, sharp and spoke a million words per minute. Alex was about my age and was your typical work hard all week, "lets go to happy hour and blow all our money on beer and golf" on the weekends type guy. Very cute and I think was always picking up girls. Marcus was a little older. I would guess in his late 30s and a large black guy who played linebacker for a small college to pay for his IT education.

That night I told Mark what all the concerns were. I tried to help him but he didn't quite know what to do. He told me he would work on it and try to keep the project on track, even if it meant more flirting.

Two weeks later, the project was getting worse. Franklin and I were walking back from a meeting through the IT area. He must have thought no one would see him but he grabbed my ass and said quietly, "On Friday this ass is mine."

Kang had just turned down the corridor of cubical behind us. He saw and heard everything. The little fucker is so short you can't see him in the cubical maze.

He didn't say anything and I was hoping he didn't hear anything. I was hoping he was thinking that Franklin was giving me some sexual harassment. He didn't know that Franklin and I were having an affair.

The next day, Franklin called me into his office. I walked in and Kang was there too. Now, before I tell you about the meeting you have to understand a couple things. First, I'm married to a wonderful guy, Mark. He's a good guy. We love each other and have a good life. Second, I have been having a fling with Franklin that is just a fun thing. I really like it and gives me a release from the stress of things. I don't love him and he doesn't love me. It is just a temporary sex thing. Third, Kang is a nice guy but not my type. He's highly analytical with a personality of a techno wiz. But, Kang is one of the guys directly working with my husband's company on an installation that is not going so well.

After a minute of pre-meeting pleasantries, Franklin started, "Susan, Kang has something to say."

"Susan, I talked with Franklin about what happened yesterday."

"What happened?" I asked hoping for only a little detail.

"You and Franklin were returning to the office when he grabbed you and was talking raunchy to you. You didn't seem to mind but I know you are married to Mark. So I asked Franklin what's up."

I began to panic a little but tried to control myself. I'm sure my face was turning red though.

He continued, "Franklin told me that you two are seeing each other and having a lot of fun on Fridays."

That little shit! I was so mad at Franklin. How could he tell that to Kang?

"He told me you two started because you wanted us to like working with Mark's company."

Wow. I guess he was right. I had started just flirting to keep the contract but now Franklin and I were just having fun. I thought.

Franklin, seeing my anger and bewilderment, started "Now Susan, don't get mad. Nothing is going to happen unless you want it to."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Nothing has to change. I would love to keep up our fun but with what Kang knows, I thought you may want to split and work somewhere else."

"Are you asking me to leave?"

"Absolutely not. I would love you to keep working here and ...Well you know. I just thought I would let you go if you wanted to."

"Kang, can you keep your mouth shut?" I asked.

Franklin spoke up before Kang could start, "Now that's why I called this meeting. It seems Kang is not happy with Mark's company and is threatening to go to HR with all this."

"So what do you think we should do?" I asked.

"Kang promised me that he would stop griping about Mark's company and would not go to HR if you would go out with him for an evening."

I turned to Kang, "is that all? If I go out for an evening with you, then you will keep quiet and help the project go through?"

Kang replied, "Yes. But you have to dress and act like my girlfriend."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I will get the outfit I want and after you get it, then we can go out. Does that sound agreeable?"

I agreed.

++++++++++++++++++++

Within an hour I got an e-mail from Kang asking for my sizes in everything. A week later, I started getting packages in the mail. Kang had ordered stuff on the internet. First was a pair of shoes. They were cute but high. Four inch black and white zebra stripped pumps. I got a pair of tight fishnet nylons. Then the dress arrived. It is a one piece dress, white top and black skirt. The skirt looked very short and the top looked very low. Fortunately there was at least back to it. He even sent black necklace that plunged to my cleavage and matching earrings.

Kang and I planned on our date for the following Saturday night. During the week, I had to tell Mark at least something.

"Honey," I started. "I need to touch base with you about Kang at work."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, you know how you were going to lose the account with Franklin but you said it was OK for me to flirt with him in order to get him to favor your proposal?"

"Yeah, Why? Does he not like us now?

"No. No. It's not that. You know I still flirt with him to keep him happy don't you."

"I was guessing so. You seemed to enjoy it though."

"Yeah, well. I do. I do it for you and I love you. You know that don't you?"

Mark was getting a nervous look. "Yeah. I know you do. Is there something I should know about?"

"That's not what I'm trying to say," I said to dodge that hot potato, at least for now. "What I'm trying to say is, Kang is really frustrated with your operations team. And I think Kang kind of likes me too."

Typical man, Mark jumped in and said, "So you are asking if you can flirt with Kang? If that keeps the project going. Hell yeah. I knew those guys like lusting after you. Fuck. I thought you were going to tell me that you were banging Franklin or something."

I just smiled and said, "Yeah. Kang and I were talking. He was obviously frustrated. I offered to go out with him and he wants to go out on Saturday night. He knows you are my husband but." I paused.

"But what?"

"He is such a geek, he asked me if he bought an outfit for me if I would wear it when we go out. I wasn't' thinking and said, 'yes.' Now I understand why he doesn't have a girlfriend. Well. I just wanted you to know he bought me some kind of sexy stuff. So when you see me leave on Saturday, I don't want you to get mad."

"Ok. That's no problem." Mark said, then started to smirk, "Maybe we can go on a date next weekend with you in your hot outfit. All on Kang's dime."

"Yeah that would be good."

++++++++

That week, things were a little tense between Kang and I but we were friendly. Saturday I slept in and did housework in the afternoon, showered and got dressed. When I came out I could see the nervous look on Mark's face. But I kissed him, told him not to worry. I love him and was just going out to have some fun and make sure the project went smoothly.

Kang was waiting at the bar at the restaurant we were to meet at. StoneSide Bistro was a fancy place with great atmosphere and fine dining. Kang was dressed in a tacky suit but he was trying to look nice. When I walked in I could feel the eyes of every husband and the anger of every wife who were waiting for a table.

Kang couldn't keep his eyes off my body. The gap in the white top came together below my breasts so when he sat next to me he could see the entire side of my breast. When I sat at the bar stool the shirt was so short I kept trying to keep it down.

We got our table, talked, and dined for an hour. I actually started to feel more comfortable with him. He kept my wine glass full so that helped.

After dinner I thought we were done but he told me that a friend of his has a party that we were going to. That is when he reminded me that I had agreed to dress and act like his girlfriend. I had missed the "act" part of the agreement.

We got to a house mostly filled with Chinese people rocking to loud music. It was pretty packed and everyone was drinking, shouting, dancing and having fun. It kind of surprised me that Kang had such friends.

Everyone looked at Kang and then looked at me. They looked surprised that a girl like me would be with a guy like Kang. They were right and I completely understood. I wanted to tell them why I was there but I really understood why Kang wanted me to act like his girlfriend. He has a fragile ego.

We got drinks and Kang sat on a couch that you sink into. I sat next to him but really hadn't got my acting down yet. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him. I got another drink and began flirting more and chatting with Kang's friends.

After a couple hours of drinking and dancing I thought we would get ready to go soon so I went to the bathroom. When I came out I heard a couple guys asking Kang if I was really his girlfriend.

Maybe I was tipsy but I wasn't going to let people push Kang around either. I mean, I work with the guy and even though he is not my type, his is a nice guy. So I went to his aide.

"Hey honey, are these guys giving you a hard time or are they just jealous?" Then I just planted a kiss on him that surprised both of us and definitely surprised the other guys. I was surprised at myself but realized I had probably had eight or nine drinks in four hours.

I was going to pull my head away when I felt him grab my head with his left hand and pull me back into a kiss with him. Then I felt his right hand go up my skirt in the back and grab my ass.

I just played along and made out with him. I was trying to imagine that I was making out with my hubby but Kang was too short and the booze had corrupted my ability to concentrate. That is when I noticed myself beginning to enjoy being touched. He was grabbing my ass and these guys were watching me, wishing they were Kang. That got me even more excited. Then Kang moved his hand off my ass on onto my left breast. I could feel myself getting wet.

Kang pulled away in our kiss and said, "Let's get a little more private."

The interruption slowed the rush down and I could think a little. This wasn't going quite the way I wanted but Kang grabbed my hand and was leading me down a hallway. I realized that if I stopped him I would not be acting like a girlfriend.

We turned into an empty bedroom. We walked in and Kang quickly shut the door.

While I was taking off my dress, I told him, "I just bailed you out and now I'm fucking horny. We aren't going to fuck but you have to give me what I want."

I laid back on the bed. Kang took off most of his cloths hoping to get something. I said, "No way. You are going to get me off. I just got you out of a bind and you owe me."

I grabbed his head and guided it to my crotch. He didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, he was moaning as he was eating my panties. They were getting wet. From his mouth or from me; I'm not sure. I pushed him back and lifted my hips to get my panties off. He grabbed them and just ripped them off.

Then he dove into my love spot like he hadn't had any for a long time. He probably hadn't. He licked and licked. Swirling his tongue. He grabbed my breasts and kept his face in my pussy. He started playing with my nipples and kept licking. His tongue surprised me. I felt it building up in me. I was getting warm. I grabbed his head and pulled it in even tighter. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders and started bucking up and down and then...

Wow. It was so strong. I came and came. It took me a second to catch my breathe.

When I opened my eyes Kang was getting in position to fuck me. Despite what I had told him, Kang thought he was going to get his dick in me. I stopped him but told him I would give him a blow job. He made a comment about acting like his girlfriend.

I told him I don't fuck on first dates. I'll give him a blow job but I don't fuck on first dates. Take it or leave it. That seemed sufficient for him.

He is a smaller guy with a smaller dick. He was already erect by the time I got my mouth near him. He must not get any because I just started to lick him and he immediately shot on my face. The fucker grabbed my head and kept shooting all over my face. He kept coming and coming. I tried to open my mouth and catch some there. It was getting everywhere. I'm sure he had built up a lot of testosterone or something. It was all over.

He almost collapsed on the bed when he was done. I tried to run to the bathroom across the hall from the bed room to clean up. Even though I tried to hide my face, Kang's tormentors saw it and were shocked.

While I was cleaning my face, they were congratulating Kang on how he could get such a hot woman. Kang was happy.

+++++++++++

I was not in any position to drive so Kang drove me home. I don't recall what Mark's expression was when he saw me but I'm sure he was surprised.

I went straight to the bathroom to see if I could straighten up some more. He was badgering me asking what happened; over and over. When I looked in the mirror, there was Kang juice on the blouse part of my dress. I was starting to wash it off when Mark came it.

"You have been drinking," he started.

"Yeah. Way too much."

Looking at my blouse he said, "obviously something happened that I should know about. Let me help you out of that."

"No I got..."

Mark was too quick. He had grabbed my dress by the hem and was lifting it up over my head. That is when he saw my naked ass. Kang had ripped my panties off and I was too drunk to at least grab them or something.

He yelled, "What the fuck! You little bitch."

"Hey, now slow down. I know it looks bad but I didn't fuck anyone."

"Oh yeah?"

He grabbed my pussy. By now it wasn't wet and there wasn't any man juice coming out.

"Ok, so you didn't fuck someone. But what the fuck happened?"

I told him everything but blamed much of it on both the booze, the pressure, and that he had already told me that he liked me flirting. As I was talking I noticed he kept re-adjusting himself.

He was silent. I stood in front of him in nothing but heels and a necklace. I grabbed his crotch. He didn't need any help. He was already hard as a rock. We went to bed to have some fun ourselves.

He was out of his cloths and into me faster than I have seen in a while.

He kept saying, "Tell me you like flirting with other guys."

"I like flirting with other guys." He liked it.

"Say it again."

"Mark, I like flirting with other guys." He responded with an increase in his tempo

"Tell me you would really like to fuck someone else."

"Mark, I really want to fuck someone else." He got faster. He was into it.

"Tell me who you want to fuck."

"I don't know, Mark."

"Come one, since you want to fuck someone else, tell me who you want to fuck."

"Ok." I paused and decided to test the situation with a little reality. "I really want to fuck Franklin." He was about to come.

"Tell me you want to fuck is black dick."

Now I was getting into it and was about to have an orgasm myself.

"Mark, I want to fuck his black dick." I barely finished and Mark shot a long, huge load in me.

IWantHer
IWantHer
13 Followers