Susan and Rene

Story Info
My wife and the next-door neighbor.
5.4k words
4.41
61k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnny_H
Johnny_H
44 Followers

[This is kind of a continuation of the other stories in the group. If you are keeping track of the time line, it happened after the two "senior year" stories, but way before the cruise. It doesn't matter, though, the story is not exactly complicated.

Any relationship to actual people or events is wishful thinking.]

*

We didn't really have an open marriage, but we weren't exactly angels either. I never brought girls home. Susan said it was OK if I had a fling when I was on the road, but I never brought anyone into the house.

For my part of the bargain, I never let her bring home guys either, but I knew that she was bisexual, and that she always had her eye on girls. The deal was always relatively simple: If she brought home a girl, it had to be a short term thing. Anything longer than a few days, and there was a risk of emotions, and the emotions might be trouble. Although she sometimes brought girls into the house, it was usually only if the girl had consented to let me watch (or join in). Otherwise, Susan would always just stay away for the weekend, or book a room at the local hotel.

Susan, mostly, kept her end of the bargain. When she met girls, it was usually complete strangers. There was no chance that the girl would know where I worked, and rarely even knew where Susan worked. She would always let me know before she had a "date", and I would usually make it a point to be away for the night. Some times I would catch a cheap flight down to Florida, and try to get lucky in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, but airfare costs money, and I rarely hooked up with anyone as good looking as my wife..

The casual affairs was a pretty good relationship when we were younger. The sex was always fantastic, and we both gradually got over our fear that jealousy would break us up. We would always end up telling each other how our weekend went, and the stories always led to great sex.

When our son was born, though, we realized that everything would change. For one thing, we were both too tired to have flings, but mostly we stopped seeing other people because it just seemed like that phase of our live was ready to be finished. We still talked about our sexual experiences from time to time, and we even talked about what had changed. Neither of us ever prohibited the other person from sexual experimentation, it just gradually became a smaller part of our lives.

So it was a nice surprise when I came home from work one day and found Susan and our next door neighbor Rene sunbathing completely naked in the back yard. John Junior was a little over a year old, and he was happily splashing in the blow-up kiddie pool, also without a stitch of clothing on.

Rene was a lawyer who worked for a big insurance company, but had the looks of a supermodel. She was 25, the same age as Susan and I, but looked a bit younger because of her tight body and good complexion. Susan and I had gone out to dinner from time to time with Rene and her boyfriend Mark, (and each time, I had spent slightly too much time staring at her tits or her ass, and wondering what they looked like without the tight dresses.)

Although Mark was a pretty handsome guy, she was out of his league in almost every way. She was smarter and funnier than him, and I think she made more money too.

I no longer had to wonder. She was slightly taller than Susan, and slightly thinner too. Susan had a very light complexion, and kept her hair dyed dark, while Rene had a naturally darker complexion, and long brown hair with a touch of red. I spent a few minutes staring at her body through the window, and decided it was time to go get a better view. Our backyard had a privacy fence, but if the neighbors had decided to peek over the fence, nothing would have really stopped them.

I walked out still wearing my suit from work, and Johnny was the first to notice me. "Daddy!" he piped up, but me made no real move to leave his spot in the pool surrounded by his toys, only some of which were technically waterproof.

Susan and Rene both looked up at me, but both acted as if nude sunbathing was completely normal. "Hey honey." Susan was a little shorter than Rene, and a few pounds heavier. (Not that Susan was fat, but Rene was thin and lean, with the look of someone who does a lot of yoga or aerobics or something.) Susan and Rene both had nice firm C-cups, but the shape was very different. Susan's boobs were wide, and were more full on the bottom than the top, while Rene's were full on the top. I had always liked the way that Susan had relatively high nipples, but Rene's were even higher, to the point where they looked like there might have been a bit of surgery. Susan had a tiny trimmed patch of hair just above the pussy, while Rene was completely shaved.

Susan was curvy and soft, with a body that would do any new mom proud, but Rene was purely a fantasy girl. Her face made her look much younger, and her body put out a sexuality that was so strong I wanted to pull my pants off right there.

Rene's tan lines showed where her bikini usually sat, and she was so thin that I could tell her hip bones normally made a "bridge" out of her bikini. The light skin around her mound and breasts only emphasized how unusual it was for her to sunbathe nude. Her breasts sat up high, even though she was laying on her back, and when she turned to acknowledge me, she played one leg on top of the other as if to pose for me.

Susan had always been attractive to me, but I was having a hard time taking my eyes off Rene. "Hey Susan, Hey Rene. Not that I want to see him naked, but where's Mark?"

Rene laughed, in a way that made her even more adorable. "I broke up with him weeks ago. I thought you knew."

"Nope. We have been keeping to ourselves and just hanging out with John Junior. We wouldn't have noticed if you burned your house down."

Susan decided to chime in. "Rene just let me know that today in national nude day. We have only been celebrating for about an hour, but I am pretty sure you need to join us."

"Fair enough," I replied. "It looks like you guys need a refill, so I will join you in a few minutes."

I went inside and quickly changed into nothing at all. I wasn't sure what to do about my erection, so I decided to just let it fly. I wrapped myself in a towel while I got white wine for the girls and beer for me. By the time I got outside, my erection had relaxed to the point where it was pointing more-or-less downward, but still had a fairly good percentage of maximum size.

I decided this would be the best time to show it off, so when I went out, I gave the girls their drinks, and then walked to the last lounge chair, and took my towel off as casually as I could with both girls watching. When I spread the towel out, Susan said, "See, I told you," and both girls broke out in giggles.

Rene finally explained. "I told your wife that Mark was about seven inches, but that the biggest guy I have ever fucked was about eight. She told me that after seeing two naked girls, you would be about nine."

It was an exaggeration of course. Back in college I had actually measured my dick, and no matter where you placed the ruler, it always worked out to about eight inches. But it was nice of Susan to do marketing for me.

"Maybe she meant nine millimeters," I offered.

For the next hour or so, we sat and told crude jokes and put away a few more drinks. By the time the sun got a little lower, it looked like John Junior was ready for bed. I volunteered to do all the work tonight, hoping that "national nude day" would last into the evening.

I put some shorts on while I got Johnny bathed, fed, and ready for bed. He had only recently stopped breastfeeding, and he was already getting pretty good at sleeping through the night. I read him a couple of short bedtime stories, and he was completely asleep by 8 pm.

When I got downstairs, Susan and Rene were sitting on the couch, sharing a blanket, and both completely naked, waiting for the pizza in the oven to finish. First I delivered pizza to the girls on paper plates, and then brought yet another round of drinks.

When I made it to the couch with the drinks, Susan stopped me for a second, and pulled my shorts down to the ground before letting me sit. My dick was already at full attention, and Susan motioned for me to sit on her end of the couch, so that she was between me and Rene.

When I sat down, Susan placed her pizza and drink on the end table, and promptly leaned over and took my dick in her mouth. It felt amazing, and it was sexy as hell to have Rene watch as my wife lowered her head down onto my dick over and over. From where I sat, I couldn't reach the blinds, and I realized that if the neighbors decided to look in, they would have and excellent view of the three of us on the couch, but I decided not to say anything, and just let Susan put on a show.

I was horny already from the nude sunbathing, and I knew Susan was as well. She must have primed Rene at some point, because Rene didn't seem bothered at all by Susan suddenly giving me a blowjob.

Instead of acting surprised, Rene put aside her pizza as well, and shifted her position so she had a better view. She also placed both of her hands on Susan, rubbing her back, but letting her hands roam underneath to Susan's breasts, and also downward to Susan's legs, hips, and ass.

Susan slowly moved from leaning over to a kneeling position, and when she did, Rene put one hand on Susan's breasts, and one finger inside Susan's pussy, and started an even more obvious "massage". Susan responded almost immediately to Rene's fingers, and started pushing back against her hand. I could tell that Susan was really getting into being in the "middle", but she was giving less and less attention to my dick. She would continue to jerk me off, but she kept removing my dick from her mouth to mumble: "oh my God." When Susan approached her orgasm, she removed my dick from her mouth completely, and started bucking and tensing up around Rene's hands. While she did this, she mostly looked at me, and finally closed her eyes and said: "Oh, fuck, I'm coming."

Just as Susan was getting to the height of her orgasm, Rene pulled her back, and leaned her face forward into Susan's pussy, adding her tongue to the fingers that were already circling Susan's clit. Rene could not have had much access to Susan's pussy in that position, but it must have been good enough. Susan responded with a long and drawn-out orgasm. I could feel her body tensing up, and she moaned "Oh fuck!" several times.

When she was done, though, instead of just relaxing, she rolled over to her back and spread her legs as if to invite Rene to continue licking. My dick was more aroused than ever, but I didn't want to ruin the chemistry, so I just sat there massaging Susan's tits. Rene seemed willing to dive in for another round, and she leaned in pretty hard with her face, all while holding Susan's legs apart with a firm grip.

When Rene knelt down on the couch to give Susan another orgasm, it was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. Rene's tight ass was just sticking up in the air, and her tits were hanging down and almost touching the couch. It was driving me half crazy, and Susan noticed, I think. As Rene got Susan close to another climax, Susan decided to help me out. "You need to fuck her in the ass," Susan whispered.

Rene heard Susan's suggestion, and came up for air almost immediately. "Not in the ass," she begged. "Your dick is too big for my asshole."

This was almost the perfect thing to say. First of all, she had complimented my dick, but second, she had basically consented to sex, as long as it wasn't anal. My erection felt as big as it ever had in my life, and I desperately needed to finish my orgasm. The idea of fucking Rene nearly sent me over the edge.

I wasted almost no time at all getting up off the couch to position myself behind Rene. When I stood up, though, the first thing I did was cross the room to close the blinds. It was almost dark outside, and we were lit by the light of the TV screen, so there was no way to tell if anyone was watching.

"Leave it just a little open," Susan said. Rene didn't say anything to stop me, and in fact, even seemed to shiver at the idea. Our neighbors on that side were in their 40's but both of their kids were teenagers, so there was some danger. But still, If anyone else in the neighborhood was in our side yard, though, they were about to get a really good show. I closed the blinds about 80%, but there was still plenty of room to look around it if someone really wanted to. I figured if anyone went to that much trouble, they deserved to watch. I was kind of proud of how quickly I closed the blinds, too, because it made the "gap" look like a mistake instead of intentional.

I had to half-stand behind Rene, because she and Susan were talking up almost the entire couch. It didn't matter, though, because Rene was an absolute goddess. Her stomach narrowed down at the waist, and only spread slightly at her hips. She had arched her back in anticipation, and the angle made her look even more thin. Her position and her curves looked like a pose from a magazine, and I was obsessed with the thought that she was about to be the middle-man between me and my wife.

When I positioned myself at Rene's pussy, I rubbed the dick up and down her slit for a minute to lubricate myself again, and to tease her. Rene was soaking wet. When I started to ease my cock into her tight pussy, I felt every inch as she pressed back against me. When I pushed my dick all the way in, I heard her gasp as she pulled her mouth temporarily back from Susan's pussy.

The feel was amazing, but the view was even better. Rene's thin body was knelt down in front of me with her face buried in my wife's pussy. Rene's back was arched to give me maximum access, and I could see my dick plunging in and out of her shaved pussy, surrounded by Rene's incredibly tight ass.

As I started into a faster rhythm, Susan started encouraging me, first with mild dirty talk, and gradually building up to something from an X-rated video.

"Is she really tight? Do you like fucking her in front of your wife? Do you like watching her lick my pussy? Are you going to come on her back? Are you going to rub your cum into her asshole?"

Susan and Rene were both clearly enjoying it, and Rene was about to have an orgasm. Susan kept up the commentary: "I want you to come inside her. I want you to fuck her brains out. I want you to spoil her so she will beg to get all her sex from us."

Rene came up for air again, and mumbled something about a condom. Susan just laughed and told her that I had a vasectomy. This apparently was the equivalent of sex talk for Rene, because she immediately started pushing back against my dick even harder. Susan noticed it, and built it into her sex talk. "Oh you like the idea of him filling up your pussy? Did Mark always have to wear a condom? So you like the feel of a real dick inside you? You want to feel his load pumping into you? You want to feel me lick it out of you?"

When Susan mentioned licking my cum out of Rene, it sent Rene completely over the edge. Rene's body was racked with spasms, and I felt her shake as she tried to ride out a huge orgasm. While she was coming, Rene leaned forward and laid her body on top of Susan's, pulling herself completely away from my dick.

I still had not come, but I was super close. I enjoyed the sight of Rene pressing her tits against Susan's naked breasts, but I really needed to come, and I knew I might not get another chance like this one. While Rene's legs were still slightly spread, I leaned forward and supported my weight with my hands and elbows, and plunged my dick back into Rene's tight pussy.

I knew I was pretty close to going, but what sent me over the edge was when Susan resumed the dirty talk. "Do it now. Fill up her cunt with your cum, and I will lick it out of her. I want to taste your cum out of Rene."

My dick erupted inside Rene, and it felt like about a gallon of semen. When she felt my dick pumping inside her, Rene had another small orgasm. The idea of this stunning girl having orgasm after orgasm around my dick was amazing, and when I pulled my dick out, it was still dripping cum all over her back. As I squeezed the last part of the load, I rubbed it on her asshole using the tip of my dick, as my wife had suggested.

Because I had been supporting my weight with my hands, I had to move away while my dick was still mostly erect. I lifted myself back off of them carefully, because I didn't want to crush them. Rene stayed on top of Susan, though, and kissed her deeply. I sat back down on the far end of the couch, and watched while they both calmed down from their orgasms. Even though I was still mostly erect, I propped their feet in my lap while they whispered and cuddled.

After a while, I got up, wrapped a towel around myself, and went to check on my son. I also retrieved the remote for the TV set, which had fallen on the floor.

When I got back, Susan had moved to the floor, and was on all fours, with her face buried is Rene's pussy. Rene had her legs spread as wide as they could possibly get, with one foot propped on the couch, and one foot propped up on Susan's shoulder.

I watched for a few minutes as Rene writhed and moaned, and before long I was hard again. As I stood up and moved behind Susan, Rene stared at my cock, and started rubbing her own nipples. Susan could tell what I was doing, and made no move to change the situation. In fact, she arched her back to give me a better angle.

I had to get down on one knee, but by the time I started easing my dick into Susan, she was soaking wet. I started off with a slow pace, but she was moaning, gasping, and shaking within minutes. As Rene reached down and grabbed Susan's head to hold her in place, I grabbed her hips to give me a better grip. Her body felt soft and sexy, but she was almost vibrating from the excitement. I used my strength to control the motion of her hips, and I enjoyed the feel of pulling her back against my dick while Rene held her head in place.

With the two of us fucking Susan from each end, she suddenly started coming. I felt the contractions rack her body, and Rene clearly did as well. Although I eased off a little to let Susan relax, Rene continued holding her in place until she had another orgasm to match Susan's in intensity and duration.

At the end of Rene's orgasm, Susan slumped on the ground, spent from the effort. Although my dick was still buried inside her, I was really close to coming, and she was clearly not at the same level of excitement that I was.

When I pulled my dick out of Susan's pussy, I thought briefly about putting it in her asshole. Susan sometimes likes the roughness of anal sex, but I got the feeling that this might not be one of those times.

Instead, I stood over her, and started to jerk off. I was so close that I knew in seconds, I would be dropping a second load of semen, this time on Susan's back.

As soon as I stood up, though, Rene leaned forward and took my dick in her mouth. She was literally leaning over Susan, sucking the tip of my dick while I continued to jerk off.

Susan could tell what was going on, and rolled over with a dreamy look on her face, and started watching my dick sink further and further into Rene's mouth. After just a few seconds, my dick was so far in that I had to remove my hand to let her take my dick into her throat. Rene would occasionally take my dick far down her throat, and the rest of the time she would just suck the tip and jerk me off with her hand at the same time.

After a minute or two, I felt my orgasm coming, and I warned her just in case she didn't want me coming in her mouth. Instead, Rene leaned forward so far that her lips nearly touched my balls. Even though the angle pushed my dick down, I immediately started coming, directly into her stomach. As I felt my body jerk and spasm, she gagged a bit, and backed off, and my dick popped upright as it continued to pump semen onto her face. A small bit of it even dripped down toward the floor, where Susan caught it in her hands, and wiped it onto the towel, or possibly onto her tits. (To be honest, I didn't really see what she did with it, and didn't really care.)

Johnny_H
Johnny_H
44 Followers
12