Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
559 Followers

She told me about Derek, the Dominican guy Jean Luc, the park, and the beginning of the gangbang.

"I remember being really thirsty but all they gave me was booze," she said. "I remember looking up at the camera. And how they held my legs apart to video all the cum dripping out of me — and telling me to push it all out."

"Imagine if the doc could see you now," I mused. "You'd be in trouble."

"All I remember mainly is that they took turns — one after the other she said. "Like one in my cunt and one in my mouth. They'd switch after a few minutes and I think they mostly came in my cunt. Although I did swallow a lot of cum too. But mostly in my pussy."

After those two were done, two more would slide into her. Then she remembers being in a bedroom on her hands and knees taking it from both ends. Then on the floor. On the dining room table. It was a gangbang that seemed to have been divided into five or six acts. Some of it cunt-pounding hard, some of it slow and easy. No 10 guys at once or anything. And she was always well lubricated with a mixture of sperm and cunt juice.

Our friend Dave and I once fucked Susan for nine hours, one of us in her cunt almost the entire time except for about 45 minutes midway through when we ate and Susan went to the bathroom. In the end we were worn out but Susan wasn't. So a gangbang is not so different. Cocks in her constantly but it was no different than just two people fucking her for a long time.

To me it all seemed quite deliberate and planned. Almost 30 guys. Divide them up, move the action to different settings, and you had four or five full-length interracial, creampie gangbang movies. The equipment wasn't quite professional, but it was better than average by the sounds of it. And she thought there might have been a few white guys there too, but she couldn't remember them fucking her. She doesn't know how she ended up in the barn but she remembers William and Mike fucking her there for quite a while. But when she woke up there, she didn't let them realize she was conscious. She just kept her eyes closed hoping they'd finish quickly because she was so tired and sore. And they must have believe she was still asleep because they said things they probably didn't want her to hear.

Finally about 8 p.m. she crawled out of the bath and went to bed — still naked. She had driven who knows how many kilometres, had been at three different farms, to a park — and hadn't worn any clothes in 24 hours.

Susan didn't have any visitors that night. I guess the guys were tired out. Or they had a big day on Monday. And Susan slept clear through to Monday afternoon. When she got up at about 1 p.m. she took another long bath and came downstairs an hour later.

I had called the office and told them I was going to work from home that day.

She sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and eating French toast. She looked a lot better and she said her body didn't ache quite as much as Sunday. Her hip joints and groin muscles still made her wince a bit.

"I think it's from when the grabbed my ankles and held my legs apart so much," she said. "I remember a lot more now. Sleep must have helped."

She was in a baggy t-shirt. Her nipples poked through and it just came down so her fuck mound was hidden when she stood up.

"They had a lot of cameras there," she said. "I think they're going to put it all up on the Internet. They have hours and hours of it and they were going through it all Sunday afternoon before William drove me home."

I asked her what they were saying when they were looking at the footage, but she couldn't remember exactly, but she did hear them mention Remington several times but didn't know in what context.

That didn't sound good, but I had plans for good old Remy. I didn't say that at the time, though.

"William did say before he drove me home that there were a few more things he needed to do and he'd be picking me up on his day off - tomorrow I think," she said. "And he's sending Derek over here this evening. I told you about Derek, right?"

I nodded.

"Big Black cock from the next farm over," I said. "He fucked you Saturday on the tailgate of the truck."

She smiled at the memory.

"Well, since Robert and Ryan are gone, William says why not," she said. "So why not? He's going to take me for a drive and then back here to fuck. And Jean Luc? Is that his name?"

"As long as you think you can do it," I said. "You know what they're doing, right? They're breaking down any remaining inhibitions you might have. I can guarantee Derek will have you on public display in some park, or in a bar. Maybe a restaurant. And you won't be nearly as nervous this time. And even less the next time."

She looked at me funny.

"I know that," she said. "I'm wet just thinking about it. I've been fucked more in the last six weeks than in the past year. And I just get more horny the more I do it."

I was thinking about the young white guy driving the car - the one who fucked her at the park. I was thinking there'd be a return trip there. And I wondered about the white guys she thought she remembered at the farm house Saturday night.

"I think the guy who fucked me was there," she said. "William said they saw the name on the truck and knew where to find the farm house. His three friends were with him. They might have fucked me. I blacked out, so to speak, quite a few times."

After supper Susan showered and just threw on a robe and waited for Derek.

"No sense getting dressed," she said. "I'll wait to see what he wants me to wear."

"Won't be much," I said. "And you won't be wearing it long."

She said she felt fine, was energized, and the anticipation was starting to get her worked up.

He showed up about 7 p.m. and came inside for half an hour. Susan introduced us as she stood in the door with the robe open. Once inside she led him to the living room while she said she'd go put something on.

"What should I wear," she asked. "Where are we going?"

Then she suggested they go up to the bedroom and she could try things on and he could decide. It took 10 minutes and I know he'd had his cock in her for a few minutes but didn't cum. I heard her moan, but kind of knew it was just a little warm-up. She wore a short red skirt and a white Indian cotton top, practically see-through. No bra, No panties. Sandals. She could hardly keep her hands from her own pussy. Fidgeting. Now anxious to go. Ready to do what he asked.

She asked again where they were going. Derek looked at me and shrugged.

"Maybe to de park out by de water," he said. "Me think we just drive de truck and see what happen."

She looked at me. Like she just remembered something. Or thought of something. Derek was going to the truck and she stopped and grabbed my hand, pulled it down to her dripping cunt.

"I can't help it," she said. "I can't stop fucking."

Then she replaced my hand and with hers, raised her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. She looked up at me.

"You should email Dave," she said. "Invite him here. Tell him everything. Just in case."

They were gone for two hours. In the meantime I checked emails and sent a long, long one to Dave with links to dropbox where all the video and photos were. I also remembered William had used my computer a few times to check and send emails. He used gmail and I remembered his account name and typed it in at the prompt. Amazingly it came up because he'd hit the remember password option.

I found a few things of note. But first, when Derek and Susan got back they had drinks. Beer for him. A vodka cooler for my wife. She gave me a bit of what happened and later told me more.

When they drove away, Susan asked Derek if she was the first white woman he'd fucked. He laughed and said he'd fucked plenty.

"Dey sure do like de big Black cock mon," he said. "Just like you be likin' it."

"In Jamaica?" Susan asked.

He nodded, and she asked how that was possible.

"Lots of white women in Jamaica," Derek said. "Plenty here too."

As they drove along slowly Susan put her feet up on the dash. Her skirt rode back around her waist revealing her pussy and slightly spread thighs. Derek reached over and rubbed a big finger up and down between her cunt lips.

"I was soaked," she said. "His fingers were rough from all that farm work."

But her juices were flowing and lubricated his finger and he slid it in to the place his cock had been when he was at the house.

"We drove through town," she said. "Just like William he drove slowly. Maybe looking for some sort of opportunity? I don't know. I had clothes on so it wasn't like I'd be exposed really."

I thought about the thin white blouse and the tiny skirt. If she bent over even a little her cunt would be quite visible. If she sat down there would be no way to hide it except by closing her legs completely.

They drove through and on to the next town where there was a mall. They stopped and went through the main entrance and wondered around. There were probably 50 or 60 people in the food court, including two tables of Black guys.

"I think they were locals," Susan said. "They didn't have accents or anything and they were pretty crude gangsta wannabe types. But we sat close by and Derek made me sit so I was facing them."

Derek sat across from her. They had coffees. One of Derek's feet touched one of hers and he slowly nudged it so he was spreading her legs apart. Not all at once, but over a few minutes. The other Black guys had been watching my wife and finally pulled their gaze from her nipples poking through the blouse to her bare pussy.

"I pretended not to notice," she said. "But they were openly looking and leaning their heads together and talking low and smiling. Derek pretended not to notice too."

A security guard made a patrol through the food court. He was Black and big. Early 30s Susan thought. She put her legs together until he was gone, but he had spotted her and liked what he saw. White woman, stunning figure, nipples showing through. Short skirt.

"Derek told me to spread again but shift so I was facing towards the tables with the Black guys," Susan said. "They were all young guys. Maybe 10 of them altogether."

She thought they might have been a university sports team.

People walked by. Susan didn't really watch them. She was self-conscious and horny and knew if she knew people were staring at her bare cunt she'd get up and leave.

"I pretended I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt," she said. "So when I moved or crossed my legs, or sat cross-legged on the seat, I'd be doing it as if I was fully dressed. It would look to be totally un-self-conscious. Of course I knew I was practically naked."

Finally one of the Black guys came over and asked Derek if he could sit down. Then he was beside my wife and talking to Derek.

"He asked Derek who I was, as if I wasn't sitting right beside him," Susan said. "But I guess there must be some kind of code if you're Black men discussing a white woman. Derek told the guy my name but that I was pretty much booked up."

Derek told him straight up that Susan lived a few towns over and serviced some local farm labourers. All Black. The guy nodded as if that made sense.

"You own her?" the kid asked.

Derek nodded.

"Do you mind," the Black stud said, looking down at Susan's lap right beside him. "Just a feel?"

Derek nodded his approval and the guy surreptitiously moved his hands down between my wife's legs and massaged her mound, finally sliding two fingers into her and stroking them in and out.

"He was good," Susan said. "He hooked his fingers up so they were rubbing my G-spot. I almost came right away."

He asked Derek about pictures, and he nodded. The kid nodded at his friends and they got their cell phones out. It went on for a few moments and Susan did orgasm to the delight of her crowd of admirers. The word slut was used. As were whore and cum dumpster. Then the security guard came back and did a round of the food court. The Black guy took Susan's phone and punched up text messaging and sent himself a text. Susan said she heard his phone ping and he took it out and replied. She didn't see what he had texted until later.

By then the security guard was making a beeline for Susan.

"Are these thugs bothering you," he asked Susan. "Because they aren't supposed to loiter and I don't see any food."

Susan started to respond but Derek cut in and said we were fine. The officer made his way around so he was facing Susan. The Black 'thugs' were getting up, sighing. The guy beside Susan had his fingers back inside her body her but withdrew them and was sucking the pussy juice off them as he was leaving.

"I'll text you," he said to my wife. Derek pulled him in close and told him something. The kid nodded, looked at Susan and smiled.

The Black teens left and the security guard sat beside Susan now.

"She's a little under dressed," he said to Derek. "You probably shouldn't bring them in here dressed like that. Causes too many problems and borders on me having to kick her out. And she can't be picking up clients here."

"Just havin' de coffee, mon" Derek said. "You be right. She be in her workin' clothes."

He said he'd have to write up a report but suggested maybe they should go to his office and talk about it.

So there it was. They'd been in the mall for half an hour and Derek had managed to expose her in public and get her in trouble with security. So they went to his office and Derek offered my wife to the guy who promptly locked the door.

They had Susan out of her clothes in a few seconds and he cleared the desk as they lay her back on it, spreading her legs and positioning her so security guard Johnson would just have to lift her legs up and walk his bobbing, massive Black cock into her.

He'd dropped his pants and shrugged out of his shirt to reveal the body of a guy who works out a lot - washboard stomach, big shoulders.

"I looked up between my spread legs to see this Black stud," she said. "I thought right there and then that this guy is going to fuck me a lot of times. His cock was a great size and long. But I was so wet he slid right into me."

Dwayne Johnson has a particularly desirable cock, and my wife's introduction to it left her shaky, heart palpitating, breathing ragged, and clit so sensitive Derek had to put his hand over her mouth to stifle her moans, yelps, groans, and screams as she was fucked.

"It was so intense," she said, breathing funny at the memory. "I was cuming constantly and it just got better and better. And he was fucking right through my orgasms and that just made it worse."

She tried to wiggle off his cock but he just pulled her tighter onto it and finally spewed spurt after spurt of hot cum against her cervix as she practically convulsed on his Black meat.

When Dwayne pulled out, Derek held my wife's legs and hips up so none of the cum would escape. There was the inevitable squishy 'plop' and Dwayne's moan as the head of his giant cock met the cold air. Derek got the guard to hand him a clear drinking glass from the tiny counter where Dwayne had a coffee maker and a microwave. Carefully Dwayne held the glass as Derek tilted my wife down and urged her to push Dwayne's considerable semen into the glass. The glass was held tight to her ass and soon there was a good ounce or two in the glass as it slid in ropey gobs from her still splayed cunt.

The next bit followed the predictable porn pattern. She squatted on the tiled floor, legs apart, cunt still dripping while she sucked the remainder from Dwayne's cock and then was offered the glass of cum to drink.

Derek was recording with his iPhone and she tilted her head back and slowly tipped the tumbler up so its sticky contents slid down and onto her tongue to fill her mouth. She worked her tongue through the sperm-laden baby juice and then swallowed.

"It all seemed so natural," she said. "I've swallowed a lot of cum, but doing it there on the cold ceramic tiles in a tiny office with two black guys just felt like it was normal. All those people rushing by shopping just a few feet on the other side of the door. I can't describe the feeling."

Derek and Dwayne talked about her for a few minutes and Derek took Susan's phone and like the Black thug at the food court, sent a text - this time to Dwayne. He gave Dwayne my wife's full name and phone number, address, and the address of the farm house.

"You be a part owner now, mon," he said to Dwayne.

When Susan stood up her legs were shaky and she had to lean back on the desk. Dwayne's cock was semi-hard and Derek was stroking his through his shorts. Dwayne pulled up his pants and tucked his meat back into his boxers. But he wasn't done with my wife. He felt her tits, fingered her ass hole that was loose and wet from the 10 minutes of vaginal fucking. He took photos of her from all angles.

Finally they let Susan get dressed and unlocked the door. She dripped cum as they walked through the mall and out to the truck. People were looking at her she knew.

"I know I looked like I'd just been fucked," she said. "And I smelled like it. I could smell my own cunt. Derek got me back in the truck and told me to take my clothes off. Then we drove all the way back and went to the park over by the shore."

But the was nobody at the shore. Derek parked at one end and told Susan to get out and walk to the other end. It would be a five-minute walk. This time she hardly hesitated.

"I'd done it before with people there," she said. "Doing it when nobody was around was nothing. But the thing was, Derek didn't drive through and pick me up. He drove away altogether."

It was about 10 minutes later that a vehicle pulled into the park. Susan hurried to a picnic table and sat on the other side away from the approaching vehicle. But of course it didn't make any difference. She thought about running and hiding behind a big pine tree, but remembered what both William and Derek had told her. No running away.

"They both said in different words that if I was in public I was to show my cunt, not hide it," she said. "If somebody was trying to get a look, don't close my legs, spread them wider. I figured it applied to this situation, so as the vehicle approached, I got out from behind the table and climbed onto it where I sat with my legs apart."

It turned out it was the Black guy from the mall. Derek had said to be at the park at 8:30 and he could do whatever he wanted. Just him. None of his friends.

Susan had her phone in her hand. It pinged. She looked at the text which told her to lay down on the table and spread her legs. Needless to say he took my wife in all holes over the next half hour. When a few cars showed up he pushed her in his van and finished her inside as it started to get dark.

"He came in my cunt and my mouth," she said. "And after I sucked him clean he opened the door and I got out as he pulled on his clothes, got in the driver's seat and drove away."

It was another half hour before Derek showed up again. Susan spent it worrying.

"What if the kid was supposed to drive me home?" she wondered. "He talked dirty, told me I was just a whore. After he drove away he texted me a few photos his friends had taken at the mall."

I've since seen the photos. Pretty good considering mall lighting, but she's quite recognizable - and her pussy is visible.

When they arrived back at the house, it was obvious they'd had a few tokes on the way home. Susan's eyes were glassy and she was fawning at Derek as they sat on the sofa. She drank a second vodka cooler and sat spread beside Derek and across from me. And it was pretty obvious there had been a cock in her ass very recently. The puckered hole was loose and pulsating as if milking an imaginary cock.

Derek told me about some of what happened, with Susan filling in some of it. And it boiled down to Dwayne being added to the rotation because when all the farm workers were gone, Dwayne would still be around. And Susan would service the Black thug from the mall regularly.

Spectator1
Spectator1
559 Followers